Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cockhead notched, Alex actually spanked my ass, and I reflexively rammed the first four inches in.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" Michelle's eyes flew WIDE open as she suddenly felt a human dick invade her ass for the very first time.

I stopped, halfway in. She'd clamped up TIGHT and I wasn't going to make it any deeper without her express permission.

"Fucking FUCK!" my little sister barked, her eyes staying open wide as she searched the ceiling for answers as to how her previously virgin asshole had been suddenly violated. "Holy SHIT you guys..."

Alex was suddenly over Michelle's face, blocking her view of the ceiling as she chirped, "Merry Christmas!"

"Fuck you for talking me into doing this."

"Aww, but you wanted to give him the perfect present." Alex giggled again.

"I take it back."

"Little late for that, sister."

"It's too big." Michelle shook her head in a vehement negative.

"It's already in you."

"It's not gonna all fit."

"It's gonna all fit."

"No way. It's too fucking big."

"Just *relax*."

"You forget. I was there when he first did this to YOU. It's too fucking BIG."

"You can take it."

"You were screaming about how much it hurt!"

"But it hurt so GOOOOOD."

"How the fuck can hurt be good?"

"You're about to find out."

"I don't- Ah, FUCK."

Alex had spanked my ass again, and I suddenly lurched forward another inch. Holding Michelle's legs over my shoulders, I looked down at her with concern, wondering if I should pull out.

"There you go." Alex said with a smile.

"I never shoulda let you talk me into this."

"You're doing great." Alex spanked my ass again, and I pushed forward another inch. Keeping up the pressure and switching my grip to her buttcheeks, I PULLED her body toward mine, burrowing deeper and deeper and deeper.

"Fuck!" Michelle exclaimed, once again searching the ceiling as her head lolled left and right. Her eyes were actually unseeing, all her attention focused inward on the baseball bat crawling up her ass. "Holy FUCK! Fuckity FUCK!"

"Atta girl!" Alex cheered enthusiastically.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!"

"That's everything," I grunted, feeling my pelvis press all the way up against my baby sister's buttcheeks.

"Fuckity FUCK!" Michelle exclaimed once more. "Holy SHIT you're big!"

"How does it feel?"

"I don't fucking know! It's just so... so..."

"Full?"

"YES!"

"Like losing your virginity again?"

"YES!"

"Feeling the man you love more than anyone in the whole world buried deep inside a part of your body you've never felt touched before?"

"YES!"

"Yeah..." Alex sighed dreamily. "That's exactly what it feels like when he does it to me, too."

"Get in fucking line, sister."

Alex laughed and leaned over to peck Michelle on the lips. "What, you don't want him to pull out immediately, leave you the fuck alone, and swear on Grandma's life that he will never put that baseball bat anywhere near your asshole again? Because if you want him to do that right now, I've got a teeny-tight asshole that would really love to feel all that right now."

"Wait your fucking turn!" Michelle wheezed. "Holy SHIT this hurts."

"But doesn't it hurt so GOOD?"

"Fucking A it does..." Michelle closed her eyes, took a deep breath (or three), and concentrated on the feelings. When she opened them again, she was able to focus on me, and she reached up to caress my cheek once more, mumbling softly, "Hey there..."

I smiled and held her hand to my cheek. "Hey, Chelle... You alright?"

She closed her eyes and nodded slowly. After taking another deep breath, she murmured, "You can start moving now."

Relocating both hands to Michelle's hips, I slowly withdrew a few inches and then just as slowly pushed back inside. She gasped and tensed up, but managed to relax herself a moment later, keeping her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feelings. She started to smile.

"It's good, isn't it?" Alex asked, observing Michelle's expression as well.

"Mmm-hmm... It's so weird. It still hurts, but it's..."

"It hurts so gooood."

"Nnghh... Yeah..."

Michelle's anal chute clamped down on me less and less, so I started to pick up speed. I was also now moving about six inches in and out, bottoming out with each thrust but not pulling all the way back.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Michelle groaned with furrowed eyebrows and clenched eyes. She tossed her head back and started lolling it from side to side. "Fuuuuuck meeee. Ohmigawd. Fuck my ass, big brother. Fuck my ass..."

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," I grunted with every thrust. "You're so tight."

"You like that, huh?" Michelle moaned. "You like fucking your baby sister's teenaged asshole? You like violating my virgin body?"

"Fucking A, Chelle..." I groaned, slamming myself all the way in and holding it there for a minute.

She laughed, which carried vibrations throughout her whole body, including her anal muscles. "You're so fucking deep inside of me. It feels like you're touching my very core."

Leaning forward, I bent her long, lithe body beneath mine. I didn't quite fold her in half, but we were getting there. And digging my toes into the mattress, I started to really pump her harder.

I'm fucking my little sister's ass.

I'm fucking my little sister's ass.

Holy SHIT... I'm fucking my little sister's ass.

"Ohhh... shiiiiiiittt..." Michelle moaned as I really started to lay down the lumber. "My big brother's fucking my ass... My big brother's fucking my ass... Holy SHIT my big brother's fucking my ass..."

I chuckled at the symmetry but concentrated on fucking her harder. Her butthole loosened up quite a bit, more quickly than her virgin pussy had done all those months ago. So I could actually pump her pretty fast. Michelle groaned and moaned and tossed her head side-to-side, eyes closed and teeth clenched. And as her breathing sped up, I realized she was about to cum.

"Fuck... meeeee..." Michelle moaned. "Fuck... meeeee..."

I plundered that tight ass harder and harder, now with all eight inches ramming in and out. Once, I actually pulled out a little too far, missed re-entry, and had to quickly guide myself back in.

Michelle didn't miss a beat. Her abs clenched as she fucked herself back at me just as hard as I was fucking her. Over and over we pounded together, until her climax finally reached a boiling point. She suddenly tensed, her powerful legs kicking forward so that I was knocked upright. But my dick stayed lodged inside my little sister's rectum as it clamped down tighter than ever and locked me into place.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Michelle howled, creaming hard enough to squirt out some leftover girlcum from her saturated snatch that splattered against my belly. She bucked and writhed like a wild horse, and it was all I could do to hold on for the ride.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" she yelled again, her ankles crossing behind my neck and I had to grip her inner legs to make sure she didn't snap off my head between them.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" she yelled one last time, her entire body arched off the bed save for her head and upper shoulders, those perky breasts thrust up into the air.

And finally, she collapsed, her legs going limp and falling away from my chest as she pivoted to one side and curled up into a ball. The movement released my prick and pulled her ass off me, leaving my lube-covered cock waving in the air.

"Holy shit," Alex chirped. "You still haven't cum?"

I shrugged. "I was kinda focused on her."

Michelle was unconscious, eyelids shut but relaxed. She had the biggest smile on her face at the same time, wearing an expression of such utter and complete satisfaction that even Alex noticed and said, "She looks SOOO fucking happy."

I nodded my agreement. "She does. Hey, wanna help me give her a pleasant wakeup? You can go down on her while I kiss her."

Alex laughed, "Like a Sleeping Beauty princess wakeup, only a LOT naughtier."

I grinned. "Something like that."

"Sure thing, but afterwards?" My big sister held up the lube and grinned. "My turn."

****

While Alex wasn't an anal queen or anything, I actually DID butt-fuck her once a week for a couple of months in the beginning, and then we got out of the habit as the novelty wore off. Since then it had been a very occasional thing, more like once or (maybe) twice a month, usually when she was on her period. At least she'd become accustomed to my size, so she didn't need to go through days of pre-stretching herself in order to get ready. So tonight, once she lubed herself up, all I had to do was grip it and rip it.

Still in a "giving" mood, focused on getting my woman off before me. My second erection always lasted longer than the first, but even so, Alex's ass was so tight and so hot and so unfrickinbelievably awesome that I could feel myself starting to lose it. But I concentrated on technique and reading my big sister's cues, and just managed to hold out long enough for Alex to get her anal orgasm.

After Alex stopped shrieking, her forearms collapsed, and we came to a stop with my dick still imbedded eight inches into the depths of her bountiful booty, I exhaled slowly and tried to catch my breath. A moment later, though, my OTHER sister moved herself alongside us, parking her butt about two feet over to the left and wagging it invitingly, her anal sphincter not quite entirely re-closed.

"My turn?" Michelle asked impishly, sounding very much recovered. "You didn't cum in my ass. It's not a proper first time if you don't cum in my ass."

"Oh, HELL yeah," I growled, pulled out of Alex's backdoor (while she moaned in disappointment), took one step to my left, and grabbed onto my baby sister's butt. Notching my mushroom head into place, I started pressing my way into her already-stretched anus and watched it slowly iris open to allow my access. She moaned the whole way down, and in less than a minute I was once again buried up one of my sister's butts.

Michelle bucked back at me as hard as I fucked her. She would be feeling the consequences in the morning, but right now she was feeling no pain and wanted nothing more than to feel her brother's hot cum pouring into her ass. I was like-minded, and yet Alex's butt was still up in the air just a couple of feet to my right, and on impulse I pulled out of Michelle (while she moaned in disappointment), took a step to the right, and slammed myself back up Alex's asshole.

I had been a good boy this Christmas, focused on giving my sisters pleasure.

Now it was MY turn.

It didn't take a minute to re-enter Alex's anal chute. Her anus was gaped wide open, and I slid right in to the hilt. She grunted and groaned, trying and failing to get back up onto all fours before giving up and just letting me take her. But I only jackhammered her ass for a minute or so before switching back to Michelle.

Entry was a little easier this time. My little sister was still pretty stretched out, and it only took twenty seconds or so to get myself fully imbedded. Alex's ass was still snug, but it had become a hot sleeve of pleasure. Michelle's tunnel still gripped and grabbed and resisted the whole way down. But a solid two minutes of fucking it soon loosened her up.

But then I went back to Alex for a minute. And then back to Michelle. And back to Alex. Finally, I switched back to Michelle.

And I was at my limit.

"Gonna cum," I grunted. By now, my little sister's butt had stretched sufficiently for me to smoothly slide in and out at a pretty swift speed. A little extra lube squirted through her sphincter helped too. The point is: By now I could basically rabbit-hump the hell out of my baby sister's tight teenage ass, and I could feel my balls coiling to cum.

"Wait-wait-wait!" Alex suddenly shouted.

I hesitated, not wanting to stop so close to my orgasm, but I slowed down and finally stopped as my big sister dropped and started awkwardly crawling across the mattress. Two seconds later, I realized she was getting into a sixty-nine position underneath Michelle, and I nearly came just from imagining what was about to happen.

My imagination came true.

"Holy SHIT," Michelle moaned when Alex started tonguing her clit while I still had my dick up her ass. Alex even reached up and spread my little sister's buttcheeks wider for me.

"Don't just stare. Get back to fucking!" My big sister ordered.

I got back to fucking.

Alex got back to eating.

Michelle tried eating, but she was WAY too distracted.

No matter, I couldn't handle much more, hammering her as hard as I could, and once again I grunted, "Gonna cum."

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside me! Cum in my fucking ass!" Michelle yelled, banging her butt back against me with every bump. "Cum in my ass! I wanna feel it! Blast a big load into my butt, baby! FUUUUCK! FUUUUCK! I'm cumming too!!"

And then I came.

Like water from a fire hydrant side-swiped by an out of control car, all my pent-up sperm erupted into the depths of my baby sister's bowels. She visibly flinched at the moment of impact, jerking forward as she felt her butt abruptly fill up with brother spunk. At the same time, I'd rammed myself so hard against her backside that Michelle's forearms collapsed, and then her legs collapsed, and together we collapsed into a heap face-down across Alex's bed. And still I wasn't done cumming.

Splayed out atop my sister's body, I twitched and spasmed like an electrocuted trout on the deck while my dick continued to spurt out its final few wads of sperm. At last, I had nothing left to give and finally went limp, gasping for oxygen as it felt like I hadn't been breathing for more than a minute.

"Holy SHIT," Michelle groaned beneath me. "I think that's the hardest you've EVER fucked me."

"Sorrryyy," I wheezed.

My baby sister started laughing, turned her cheek toward mine, and reached up to hold my head. "No, I LOVED it. We should do that more often."

"Huh?"

"Alex was right."

On cue, our big sister mumbled, ""Don't knock it 'til you try it."

Michelle grinned. "It hurt so GOOD. I can't believe how much I loved my big brother fucking me in the ass. Seriously, we are SO doing that again. Just... not tonight."

"Or tomorrow, or maybe a week," Alex added. "You're gonna be SORE."

"Maybe," Michelle conceded, twisting a little to the side until I finally pulled out of her butt and we were facing-each other. "I can afford to wait a week. Because I'm gonna love you forever, big brother."

I smiled and kissed her. "I'll always love you, too."

Alex crawled over and mussed the hair on both of our heads. "And I'll love you both, you rugrats."

We all chuckled at that, and after a bit of shuffling, I flopped over onto my back with a sister's head pillowed on each side of my chest. I cinched my arms around them tightly, hugging them close.

"Well THIS will certainly be a Christmas I'll never forget," Michelle commented.

"I NEVER thought things would end up like this when we started quarantine," Alex added.

I grinned and squeezed them tight. "2020: Best damn year of my life."