Quarantining with My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before, one thing holding her in check was the possibility that he'd be the voice of conscience between them. Now she knew she couldn't count on that to stop her. It was a lot harder to just masturbate across the room from each other, knowing what else they could be doing. Now their bodies felt a pull towards one another.

In the evening, Jenny was doing her yoga routine. Chris had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her, knowing now what her body was capable of. He half-suspected that she was putting on a show for him.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked teasingly, wiggling her butt in his direction.

He shook his head, but it was obvious anyway, from the tent in his lap. Now he knew now what her body felt like. What it was capable of. The parts of her that he knew he shouldn't be familiar with.

"Should we...talk about what happened?" he asked.

"Sure, if you want," she said, pausing the yoga video on her laptop and turning to face him. "If it's something you don't want to do again, I understand..."

"It's not that. Not exactly. This thing between us now, I'm worried about where it's leading. It's just...it's not a relationship, and it never will be, you know?"

"Yeah, of course," Jenny said.

"But when this is over, we've got to go back to normal somehow," Chris said, shaking his head again. It was already hard to imagine how that would work.

"So let's keep it as simple as possible. Whenever we need to do it, we do it, just the same as before, never anything different. And that's all we do, nothing else. Just here, just until this mess is over, and then never again. Okay?"

Chris nodded.

Later that night, Jenny got on the bed with her brother.

"What are you reading?" she asked.

"This government health minister suggested that single people arrange designated sex buddies," he said with a laugh.

"Why are you laughing? That's pretty much what we are, isn't it?" Jenny asked.

"Kinda...I just think it's funny that he thinks it's so simple to find a sexual partner. Like, easier said than done," Chris said.

"Yeah. Hey, can you rub this muscle in my back?" Jenny said, guiding Chris's hand to where she felt sore and tight.

She sighed with relief when he started massaging her aching back muscle. Then she felt his erection pressing against her from behind. She felt his hands linger, unsure where to go next. She felt her own breath catch, now that every touch between them was erotically charged.

It seemed like a shame, to lose that ability to touch each other without getting aroused. She could have fucked him then and there, but she gritted her teeth and chose not to, to try to keep things uncomplicated, like they said.

She was still thinking about that, still a bit worked up, when they played a movie on her laptop, and Chris put his arm around her. It was so simple, so innocuous. Yet now there was this constant tension between them. She slipped a hand over into his crotch, gently caressing him until he was hard. It wasn't quite what they agreed on, but it wasn't quite against the rules either.

Neither of them had to say a word. He slipped off his shorts, and reached in the drawer for a condom, rolling it on. Meanwhile, she lifted her shirt up over her head and scooted out of her shorts and underwear, leaving herself completely naked.

She straddled him in the bed, sinking down on him. Jenny felt her brother's hands on her back, where he had been massaging her, now hungrily pulling her close. She fed him her breast, nearly losing it when he sucked on her nipple, as they ground against each other at the waist. This was starting to deviate from what they agreed to, but if he didn't care, then neither did she.

They lasted longer this time, settling into a rhythm, as their bodies brought each other to new heights. Chris reveled in the feeling of her. They sped to a frantic pace until her body convulsed with orgasm, in unison with his. Chris clutched her tight and moaned into her ear, as she tried to stifle her cries. He didn't need to hear those cries to know what was going on inside her. She clenched and shook around him, as he filled the condom with his seed.

As their bodies cooled together, they both knew they had to disjoin themselves, but they savored the moment while they could. Finally Jenny pulled herself off her brother's lap. This time, she felt less sick about what they'd done. It wasn't a new boundary being crossed. She suspected it was only going to get easier with repetition.

They got cleaned up and ready to sleep. In some ways, Chris's body felt more alive than ever. He skimmed through an article on his phone before showing it to Jenny.

"Look, here's one about all the married couples stuck inside together. The experts can't agree whether there'll be a baby boom, or a wave of divorces."

"Probably some of both?" Jenny guessed.

Meanwhile she wondered what it would be like, to be part of that baby boom. To be holed up with someone, and come out of it with a pregnant belly. Alas, it wasn't in the cards for her. Or could it be?

The next night, while Chris was in the shower, Jenny started looking up whether it would be safe for a brother and sister to have a baby. He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, and she shut the laptop quickly. Later that night, they went to put on a movie. Chris noticed the tabs she had open.

"Reading about inbreeding?" he asked.

She blushed. "I just wanted to know what it would mean, if something were to happen, you know, despite the condoms we've been using."

"I have to ask. Are you pregnant right now?" Chris asked. "Please, just tell me if you are."

"No, I can tell you for certain that I'm not," Jenny said.

He sighed with relief. "So what did you find out?"

"From what I gathered so far, there's probably about a 25% chance of an inbred baby getting the same genes from both parents. That's typically what leads to problems. But it depends on how much genetic material the parents' parents share."

"Which ours don't. Mom and dad are from different races, different countries."

"They're still both humans though," Jenny said.

"75% odds is better than I would have thought, actually," Chris said.

The next night, Jenny was taking a long hot bath. They were still in the habit of pleasuring themselves most of the time, and she was getting aroused in the bath. She was thinking about that first time when Chris ejaculated in the shower, and she told him to clean it up because otherwise his sperm might get inside her. Now she was wondering how bad a thing that would be, as the tip of her finger danced across her clit.

Chris must have been wondering the same thing. He came into the bathroom, naked, stroking his erection. He stood with his cock over the edge of the bath, looking at her naked body under the water.

"Do want me to cum right here? Or would you rather take it somewhere else?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

Jenny thought about calling his bluff, letting him cum in the bath water, letting him potentially knock her up. The thought was more intoxicating than it had any right to be. But she wasn't sure she was ready for that yet. Besides, if she was going to get knocked up, she'd feel cheated if it didn't involve feeling a man cum deep inside her.

She got up on her knees in the bathwater, reaching out for his erection, and brought it to her mouth. This was a boundary they hadn't crossed yet, but somehow now her awareness of that boundary spurred her on. She replaced his stroking hand with hers, and tasted his precum as she took the head into her mouth. It gave her a little thrill, knowing even his precum could have sperm swimming in it. He ran a hand through her wet hair, and she took him deeper. When he shook with pleasure, her body echoed it.

Chris must have already been stroking himself a while to be already so hard, so sensitive. It didn't take long before she recognized the signs of his impending orgasm, signs that she knew a sister shouldn't know. So she wasn't surprised to feel him jet into the back of her mouth, to taste his semen on her tongue. She thought again of letting some drip from her mouth down into the bathwater, turning it to a baby-making broth, but she set aside that desire and swallowed it all.

When his throbbing ebbed, and he withdrew from her mouth, she wondered if they were done. Instead he took her by the hand, helping her up and out of the tub, and led her, dripping wet, to the bed. She laid back, more than ready for anything he decided to do to her. He explored her body with his hands and his mouth, and when he reached her pussy, she raised her hips to meet him. He lapped tenderly at her slit, and she pressed up against him, until the muscles of her hips gave out, leaving her a quivering mess.

She knew this was more than they agreed to. This was more complicated. More tender and intimate than the utilitarian fucks they were meant to be sticking to. For her own brother to give her orgasms of this magnitude, it was bad. How could they ever come back from this? And yet, she yearned for more. She saw him re-hardening and wanted to feel it deep within her.

She was tempted again to forego protection, to feel him rut her raw and naked, to feel his sperm pour into her, but she resisted the impulse, and pulled a condom from the nightstand. He put it on and leaned down on her, pressing into her, their faces inches away and set in concentration, distracted by the symphony of sensations from the interplay of their genitals. But Jenny couldn't resist feeling even more. She leaned up and pressed her mouth to his. As his surprise melted, and he groaned into her kiss, she slipped her tongue hungrily into his mouth.

They made out like tentative teenagers as their passion built, until they came together. It felt like one overwhelming orgasm shared between them, something more massive than either of them could have mustered on their own.

As the weeks passed, it got to a point where Jenny didn't feel ashamed of much anymore. She kissed Chris when she felt like it, ran her hands across his chest when she wanted to. If she woke up horny, she'd stroke his cock to hardness and roll a condom onto him before straddling his lap. It felt good. She felt loved and desired and appreciated. Her body felt awakened and used in the best ways, and she couldn't get enough.

This thing between them wasn't supposed to be a relationship, but it had become all but indistinguishable from one. There was just one crucial difference. If it was literally anyone else, she'd be letting herself get pregnant. Heck, she'd probably be swelling up with his child already by this point. But this was her brother. She knew she had to be careful, even if she sometimes didn't want to. Sometimes she wondered how bad it would really be, if she stopped being so careful.

Even so, it was a sobering moment, when she rifled through her nightstand drawer, and saw only a couple more condoms there. It was a reminder of how many they had gone through already. How many acts of incest they had committed, and how used to it they had become. And looking at the few that were left, she knew those wouldn't last more than a week at most.

Then what? She could order more in her next grocery box. It would be simple enough to do. But in a way, it would mean owning up to herself, about what she and Chris were doing. Accepting that they'd keep doing it.

Or she could just let them run out, and see what happened. She could easily see how that would go. They'd have to suddenly quit fucking. Maybe go back to just masturbating across the room from each other. Maybe she could be content to feel him tenderly lap at her slit.

But she wasn't sure if they could stop now. When she woke up with his hand on her breast, she'd have to pull it away, not flip him over and ride him. That would be hard to do. The temptation wearing away at her already, to just take him inside her and all that represented, might get the better of her. The mere thought of it made her short of breath. She knew she couldn't trust herself to resist that impulse. She had to keep giving herself a safer outlet for it. Ordering more condoms was the responsible thing to do. But she still felt ashamed for it, and a little bit reluctant.

Finally, the outbreak was coming to an end. The government got its act together and instituted full lock-down, and the case numbers plummeted. The end was in sight. It was a matter of mere days before the virus would be fully eliminated, and then life could go back to normal. There was even a countdown to the day it would be over. It was coming up fast.

Jenny and Chris were still occasionally chatting on DateMe as a joke, even though they were in the same room.

As a joke, Jenny messaged her brother, "So do you have any plans for Reopening Day?"

Chris replied, "Not yet. Wanna get together for dinner?"

Jenny glanced over at him and laughed. Then on the app, she answered, "Sure. I haven't had a date in MONTHS."

"How about at your place? I've been staying at my sister's, and I don't think she'd like it if I brought someone over."

Jenny looked up from her phone, and said, "This is all very funny, but are you sure you want to spend Reopening Day with me?"

"Absolutely sure," Chris said.

Even though it brought her a bittersweet joy to hear it, she still doubted him. She doubted that she'd be up to his standards, when every woman in the world was an option again.

"What about you?" Chris asked. "I don't want to get in the way of finding your baby daddy."

"Ha. I'm in no hurry. I've put it off for a long time already," she said. "And I've got plenty of time left to figure it out."

Reopening Day came, and Jenny awoke feeling melancholy. It was meant to be a big, joyous day for everyone. After this, everything would go back to normal. For the most part, that would be a good thing. But what she and Chris had together would have to go back to something normal too. She would be kind of sorry to see it end.

She still knew, intellectually, that what they'd been doing was wrong. That what had blossomed between them was wrong. Yet she would still mourn the loss of it. Sometime soon, he'd finally get to fly home, leaving her little apartment feeling oddly empty. Sometime soon, either one of them could meet someone else.

The normal laws of reality would be back in effect, and what they had couldn't survive in daylight. It's not like they could kiss or touch each other out in public, like normal partners could. They'd have to play their roles as normal brother and sister. They'd have to internalize those roles all over again. While he still slept, she slid a hand over his body, wondering if she'd get to touch him like this ever again.

After both of them signed out of work that day, they got ready for their pretend date. For the first time in months, Jenny brushed her unruly hair, and slipped into a dress of light, summery fabric. It clung to her in all the right places.

She was surprised at what she saw in the mirror, looking at herself the way she imagined a date would. Sure, she had put on a few pounds in those cooped up months, but it had accentuated her curves.

She remembered how she had looked coming out of college a couple years ago. Her lumpy, inactive physique. Her skin still splotchy with acne and freckles.

In the time since she went off birth control, her body had reshaped itself, widening in the hips, pushing the capacity of her bras. When she looked at herself now, what she saw was all woman, no girl anymore.

And her breath caught-she noticed how easily and how strongly she got aroused now. Part of that she could chalk up to being more sexually active than she typically had been lately. But maybe there was something more to it. That feeling of readiness, of potential within herself.

Chris cooked an elegant pasta dinner, and they sat together eating it in their date night finery.

"I'm still surprised you wanted to spend tonight with me," Jenny said. "Even when you don't have to."

"What are you talking about?" Chris asked.

"You spent months browsing the profiles of every single woman in the area. I'm sure you could have set something up if you wanted to," she said.

"Yeah, and I set something up with you," he said.

She laughed, thinking he meant it as a joke. "I mean, I know I'm not the best looking. I'm not relationship material. I'm...your sister."

"Jenny, what we have together, I've never felt anything like it before," he said. "And believe me, I've kinda slept around, so I know what I'm doing. There is no one I'd rather be with tonight."

It almost brought her to tears, hearing that from the last man in the world she would expect to. She didn't want to wait, didn't want to drag this farce out. She turned to him and kissed him hard.

All of the nice clothes they put on for the occasion just had to come off again, between desperate, breathless kisses.

"Look, you don't need to wear a condom tonight," Jenny began, muttering the line into his ear as he held her tight to him. "I want you to knock me up."

She could feel from the intensity of his kisses, and the throb of his cock in her hand, how he really felt about it. But a moment later he pulled away.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

She wasn't entirely sure, but she was ready to go through with it, if he was too. "Are you trying to talk me out of it?" she asked.

"Should I?" he asked. "It would be kind of crazy."

"Once I'm pregnant," she said, the word feeling heavy and meaningful and intoxicating. It wasn't an if anymore, it was a when. "I can get a test done, to know if it's the 25% chance that causes problems. If it is, I'll end the pregnancy."

Chris was still reeling, still catching his breath, even as his erection and the yearning in his eyes said otherwise. "But...what do we tell mom and dad?"

"That I had a stupid one-night stand with a stranger," Jenny said. "Don't worry, I don't need child support or anything..."

"That's not what I'm worried about," Chris said. "If we're really, truly doing this, then I want to be here for it. I wouldn't leave you to handle it alone."

"What do you mean, if?" Jenny asked.

"I just...I still don't know if it's a good idea or not," he said.

"Then...you don't have to decide right this second," she said, gently stroking him. It was a bit of a lie. She could see the precum welling up at the tip. There could be enough sperm in that drop to do it.

He kissed her again. Chris felt feverish and in disbelief again, like that first time. He felt his desire piloting him. Whether he laid her down on the bed or she laid herself down, he couldn't say. They were moving as one.

He pressed the tip of his cock into her, unprotected this time. The sensation of her flesh parting around him, welcoming him, was vibrant, and new all over again. Her vaginal walls drew him in and held him tight and pulsed around him.

He realized how much he was missing before, through the latex of all those condoms. He also wondered if it felt more intense this time because it was laden with another layer of significance. Yes, the first time they fucked, it had changed their lives. Now their lives could change again, even more drastically.

Jenny's first orgasm came on quickly, and Chris felt it from inside her, in the way she contracted around him. The sensation almost brought him to the same precipice. But he still wasn't sure if he should go through with this, or if at least one of them should be the voice of reason. He just barely managed to stay in control and ride it out, feeling her legs hook around him and hold him tight as her whole body shook.

When she came down from her peak, he started moving against her again, and she pressed her hips up to meet him, to take him deeper. He could feel her drawing him in. She was building quickly to another climax. He knew he wasn't far behind, and fast approaching the decision point.