Quarantining with My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent his mouth to her breast, like a suckling baby. Her muscles suddenly tightened around him, her limbs holding him close.

"Jenny, what should-" he began, intending to ask her again what to do.

But the moment escalated quickly. She was holding him so tight, it would have been hard to pull out. Not just resisting the forces drawing him into her, but mentally willing himself to do it. He realized it was too late.

He lost control of himself. His misguided instincts pushed his cock deep into her, as close as he could get to her waiting womb, and he swelled up and poured forth his seed. Even though he still had his doubts about what they were doing, those doubts were drowned out by the sudden rush of everything in him towards this consummation.

Jenny felt it, the swell of his erection against her contracting vaginal walls, the warm pour of his seed deep within her, and it triggered another peak. Her hips bucked, and she felt herself drawing their combined, primordial fluids up and into herself, her muscles milking the length of him for every shot at offspring that he had.

This was something she had been missing, without really being conscious of it. As soon as she felt it, a desire that had been building for a long time was suddenly sated. All the orgasms they had shared already paled in comparison. With every aftershock in her, her contractions squeezed down on him and drew more of his cum deep into her, touching off more aftershocks.

They lay together afterward, still conjoined. She felt better than she had ever felt before, which made it hard to feel like they'd done anything wrong. Neither of them pulled away immediately. His cock was still inside her, still hard, still surrounded by the soup that might produce new life.

For once, they didn't have to pull apart right away. For once, Jenny didn't have to resist the urge to tear off the condom and go again bareback. Instead she just smiled, looking him in the eye, and clenched her muscles around him, coaxing his cock back to life. And then she did roll him over and take him back inside her bareback.

As she rode him, he put his hand to her belly. As much as she'd been working out, she still had a layer of fat there. She put her hand on his, and they exchanged a smile, both of them imagining her belly sparking with life and growing full and taut. His other hand went to her breast. She gasped, and she could tell that he felt that lightning spark through her.

It wasn't long until he gripped her hips hard to his lap, pushing himself, intentionally this time, deep up into her. She knew what was coming, and when she felt him flood her again, it touched off her own orgasm. Her instincts took over, her muscles spasming and squeezing around him, eager for more. She collapsed on his chest, sweaty and gasping for breath. If that hadn't gotten her pregnant, she didn't know what would.

Jenny didn't get to fulfill that dream of emerging from quarantine with a visibly pregnant belly. The bulging belly part came later, and they never could say whether it happened on Reopening Day, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after.

The genetic tests came back okay, which was a relief. She would've been ready to end the pregnancy if she had to, but she was already feeling kind of attached to the child growing within her. She could feel pregnancy reshaping her all over again.

Jenny took her account down from DateMe, at least for now. Chris was moving to her city. They weren't going to try living together in a cramped studio apartment, if they could avoid it. Besides, that might have been too suspicious. But Chris did want to help out with raising their child, to the extent an uncle could. They were going to have to go back to normal life someday. But maybe not just yet.