Quarter on the Pinball Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are?" Ricky queries.

"Yes, we are." Olivia confirms.

Ricky blinks, rubs her eyes and wonders why no tears are there. She can read Olivia but can't read herself. She wants to flood her with questions, like casting a web of lifelines.

Ricky launches her manic rant. "Is it physical, I mean, have you gone all the way? Will this affair mean plural marriage for us? Is it anyone I know? What do you need from me? If I provide the foreplay, may I at least watch, looking on lovingly to celebrate the fire I help kindle? Have you fallen in love? Do you think I'm a hopeless romantic to see it all as love? Do you see it all as love? Do you still love me as much as before? Will you respect me and not try to humiliate me or put me down like some would do?"

Olivia speaks gently, slowly, helping Ricky understand. "Yes, I've fallen in love. The affair's not yet physical. I can't bring myself to do so, for my own reasons. But it's emotional, and it's passionate. Yes, I do feel aroused more than I thought I would. That's why I'm already confessing it to you as an affair. I need you to be on the same page with me long before anything physical happens, even if it takes a long time to happen. I have my own issues. I'm very attracted, but there are some fears. In many ways I've never done anything like this before."

Ricky is stunned, aroused and curious. "Why did you dress me up?"

Olivia puts a finger to Ricky's lips to shush her. "In courtship there's some foreplay our parents would never approve of. It stokes and keeps the fires alive to burn bright for the consummation of marriage. I have injuries and can't provide all kinds of foreplay. But you can. That's why I've dressed you up as my sexy stunt double, to provide this affair with some sorely needed foreplay, some preliminary pleasuring, if you will."

Ricky's eyes are wide. "What if I'm not believable? Can we get away with this?"

Olivia cuts in. "Trust me, we will. You'll know how in a moment. I'll need your cooperation. I want this new relationship to work, and you promised you'd help me this way. Our date has our room number and spare key, and will be walking in any moment now."

As if on cue, they both hear the key in the lock. The door opens. There, silhouetted in the doorway, with an angelic halo of backlighting, stands a beautiful woman with short platinum blonde hair and deep, penetrating eyes.

Ricky is shocked. "This is your date? You're in love with a woman? Now I know what kind of injury prevents you from foreplay. You must feel vulnerable sharing this with me right now. I feel vulnerable too. How can I help? Your secret lover isn't a man, so why am I dressed up as a woman to meet her?"

"Because I'm attracted to women." The guest quips. "I'm Elise. I got your full story from Olivia before I agreed to meet you. I know what you are. It's still nice to meet you as a woman, without exterior first impressions getting in the way. Now show me you kiss like a woman, and I'll believe who you are."

With that, Ricky closes her eyes and opens her mouth a little, leaning upward like she expects heaven to meet her halfway and cover her face with some invisible healing mist.

Elise looks over, smiling at how transfixed Olivia is by the sight of Ricky making herself so vulnerable.

Elise caresses Ricky's face and kisses her, showing a tenderness previously hidden by her tomboy demeanor.

Olivia takes Ricky by the hand. "Ricky, you know I love you, and no one or nothing will make me love you any less. I have room in my heart for another person to love with this same heart that loves you. You're right about my past being the reason I can't give myself to Elise yet."

Ricky can't find any words to think, much less respond.

Olivia smiles. "Make no mistake about it, I'm in love with her. We've talked about it, and we both understand my path to healing may be a long road with many tears and hugs along the way. I'm determined someday to give myself to her. Miraculously, she's willing to wait for me...with a little help from you. Ricky, you told me you'll be my sex slave, and you'll do anything I ask, right?"

Ricky responds nervously. "Yes..."

Olivia pushes on. "I'm cashing in that offer. I have a job for you, my little love slave. You're going to be my quarter on the pinball machine of her heart. You're going to be my down payment to her, my letter of intent, my romantic dibs, my reservation of her affection."

Elise asks plainly. "What's a quarter on a pinball machine?"

Olivia explains. "Back in the day, people played pinball. While one person played, the next person wanting to use it would to place their quarter on the side of the machine, as a reservation to let the current player know she has dibs next."

Ricky takes a deep breath. "What am I supposed to do?"

Olivia strokes her cheek. "You'll take my place, performing and receiving my foreplay in our courtship of her. We'll marry her now, so everything's under blessing of marriage. Your job is to keep her looking forward to the day, some day, when I can give myself to her physically as I already do emotionally."

Ricky watches, amazed, as Olivia takes Elise into her arms and kisses her, not a sisterly kiss, but a full open mouth kiss of lover's passion. Olivia starts shaking and withdraws.

Elise comforts her. "You did well, darling. You're being so brave. Baby steps, my love. You'll get there. Don't terrify yourself beyond your capacity to withstand it."

Ricky stands in wide-eyed silence.

Elise faces Ricky. "She and I both know it'll take her a while before she can do anything more with me than kiss...and even that's a challenge she handles with great courage."

Olivia finds her voice again. "Already our kisses are more powerful than going all the way ever was with the wrong guy. You nobly played the part of the right guy for me. You really are the right girl for me, and so is Elise. She knows you and I are the right girls for her. She may ask, in fact often, to use that living strap-on of yours. I know you'll use it as only a sensuous woman born in a man's body could do for her. She may not like men, but oh, she's going to love you."

Ricky gulps, trying to process all she's heard, taking it all in. Then she pours a begging look into Elise's eyes and gasps in relief at the smile she receives, returns it with her own bright smile and bursts into tears.

There's a quick, revealing gesture that shows how well these two women already know each other. Olivia waives her hand toward Elise, like waiving a car through, as if to say "you handle this one, dear".

Elise shocks Ricky by taking her and rocking her in her arms, using her finger tips to paint back the tear stains running her mascara.

Elise speaks to her so sweetly and gently as one would speak to a toddler afraid of the thunder. "I do not and I will not ever think of you as disgusting in any way, simply because you normally appear to be male."

Ricky's lip trembles. "You promise?"

Elise holds Ricky to her breast, stroking her long red hair. "This evening is an exception, and I'm grateful for it. I needed to meet you like this, in your own element, to see what you look like inside out. I'll always keep in mind the real you, while I'm looking upon a seemingly male body..."

Ricky interrupts. "You mean this one I got like some cosmic practical joke?"

Elise kisses her forehead. "Yes, sweetheart. I also look forward to caressing your large C size boobs in heaven when you get your reversible glorified body. Yes, she told me about that too. In the mean time, I can relish the fact that every square inch of your supposedly male body is a hotspot of feminine sensuality screaming, aching, yearning to be loved and harvested."

Ricky bursts into silent sobbing, hitched breath, making a wet slobbering mess. Ricky notices all her tears and snot, and tries to back away.

Elise holds her tighter to her bosom. "She has enough faith that no matter how close you and I become, she'll always be wanted and loved by both of us. You can have enough faith that no matter how close she and I become physically as well as emotionally, we'll never tire of your love. You're stuck with our unreserved adoration, my little treasure."

Ricky turns to Olivia for reassurance. Olivia comforts her softly. "Everything she spoke is true dear. You'll minister to her on my behalf with your mouth. She ministers to you on my behalf now with her voice, calming your fears. Now be a good little sex slave and let me watch you plant a kiss on her mouth. That's right. Now, a deep kiss."

After the kiss, Elise continues for her. "This isn't how it'll be every night of our plural marriage, but this is how it is tonight. This is how it'll be any night we request your special services. You have a long night of obedience ahead of you, girl."

Olivia brushes Ricky's hair with her hand. "You're my remote controlled love puppet, my surrogate body. You're the drone I'll fly into her love. I'll use you to please this sweet, precious woman I plan to keep, and someday to personally satisfy."

Ricky giggles, with a coy smile. "You can still kiss her now."

Olivia grins. "Yes, I'll kiss her, and you'll do much more on my behalf. You'll behave as a true lady, under my control, not doing anything I don't tell you to do."

Elise takes over. "After she's used you to have her way with me, we'll disrobe you and bathe you. Then she'll watch what I do with you, to show my love for you and her."

Ricky is in awe, afraid to hope. "Your love for me? You're saying you love me?"

Elise kisses her. "Oh, honey, I'm nowhere near as good at it as you are, but I do read her mind when she talks about you on our dates. I feel like I've known you forever. Don't you feel me giving myself to you as we kiss? After all my fantasies of you, I finally get to hold you."

Olivia giggles. "Get ready for a long night, my little minx, my sex slave, my hungry girl. You said you're willing to serve. Here's your chance."

Elise turns toward Olivia. "I like this shiny quarter you put on the pinball machine. You think we can fix her makeup before we put her to work?"

Olivia beams at her, nodding, and looks upon Ricky with affection. "Sweet little wife. You're not the only quarter on the pinball machine. You're the quarter promising my getting to play with Elise. I'll get over my fears and make love with this woman."

Elise finishes. "When she takes me someday, then I'll be your quarter on the pinball machine. I'll do as you say for her, and you'll get to direct. O's taking baby steps here. After she copes nobly with loving a woman in a woman's body, her next step will be loving a woman in what appears to be a man's body. She'll love the real you, not that role you had to play so much of your life. Until then, you don't mind her watching us a little, do you?"

Ricky heaves a deep, contented sigh. "I don't mind her watching us a lot, and directing at times."

(The End)

12