Quarter Ton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael's first kiss had been a complete surprise, shock to LaSalle. Sure, LaSalle had always had some curiosity about other girls.

In high school, LaSalle Trahan had lusted after, pined over the same jocks, the same rich and spoiled boys, the same cute, popular boys that all the other girls lusted after. She joined in the chatter when this girl or that girl said they would do this sex act or that sex act with this boy or that boy.

LaSalle also looked around as her classmates stripped out of their gym uniforms. LaSalle admired Tammy's large chest and slim figure. She admired Annie's belly piercing. She envied Patty's compact backside.

"Hey, Trahan, huh? Keep them eyes to yourself, huh?" Marianne snapped.

"Huh?" LaSalle asked, flaming bright red.

LaSalle tried to explain. She tried to tell them that she was just admiring Annie's navel ring. She was just jealous of Patty's small butt.

"Learned, keep my eyes on the floor," LaSalle thought.

The little eighteen year old neighbor of Martin's had been an extremely attractive young lady. As soon as she'd lost her jealousy, LaSalle had found the girl to be attractive, sexy, in a slutty, tawdry, obvious way.

Now, away from Martin, in Rachael's apartment, Rachael's second kiss was returned with equal passion. The two fell onto Rachael's small bed, pudgy arms wrapped around chubby bodies.

Martin sent yet another text message, begging LaSalle to return. LaSalle's reply came nearly an hour and a half later.

Rachael had used her tongue, teeth and fingers on LaSalle's heavy breasts. She had tortured LaSalle's nipples until LaSalle grunted in orgasm.

Then Rachael had used tongue, teeth and fingers on LaSalle's wet pussy. LaSalle squealed and sobbed in orgasm as Rachael's teeth nipped on LaSalle's clitoris, small fist pumping in and out of LaSalle's pussy.

Each orgasm was followed by soft kisses, tender touches.

Martin read LaSalle's text, that she and Rachael were now lovers and nodded his head stoically.

Three months later, LaSalle looked over at Rachael as they ate another Domino's Pizza. The nearly eighteen pounds she'd managed to shed while dating, then living with Martin had been put back on, plus ten more pounds.

Rachael was busily texting on her phone.

"What? Who you texting?" LaSalle asked the girl.

"Ain't none of your business," Rachael snapped.

LaSalle's mother's reaction was still the same; there was no room in their one bedroom apartment for LaSalle. Her father was sorry, but he and his wife already had Tammy's three children living in their single wide trailer.

LaSalle was fortunate to get a one room apartment in the next building in the same apartment complex. Upon moving out, she found out that the other girl Rachael had been texting with was Rachael's ex-girlfriend. Basically, Rachael had just used LaSalle to make Olive jealous. And if that ploy had not worked, LaSalle was a pleasant enough diversion as she was quite pretty.

The anger spilled over into the work-place. After a knock-down, drag-out fight between Rachael and LaSalle was broken up by two of the male employees of A and A Soaps, Toni fired both girls.

"I'm sue you, we being discriminated against 'cause we gay," Rachael accused.

Toni laughed, then showed the two girls her wedding ring.

"Like, I'm married? To like a woman?" Toni sneered. "So, Sister, like don't try playing the 'gay' card on me."

"Cunt," LaSalle hissed at Rachael.

"Bitch," Rachael hissed back.

"Like, take it outside," Toni snapped.

LaSalle did think, very briefly of contacting Martin. Despite all of Rachael's efforts and demands that LaSalle completely purge her past, LaSalle had hung onto Martin's contact information. But pride, and embarrassment kept her from tapping on the number '3' on her cell phone.

LaSalle's next job was with PC Nation, at a cell phone store near the Pinoak Courtland Mall. The job paid minimum wage and required hours and hours of standing around, trying to provide service to clients. Many of these clients lacked basic understanding of a cell phone's functions. Others believed themselves smarter than the people working at the store. A third group of people expected their phones to do the impossible.

Living on her own, LaSalle again bent to the task of whittling off the pounds and the inches. As a child and teenager, LaSalle had always lacked discipline. She had ambitions galore, but had always lacked the motivation. Now, working such odd shifts, LaSalle forced herself to make the time to do five minutes every day, five minutes of sweaty calisthenics. Then, after a few weeks, she increased it to seven minutes. Then ten minutes.

A co-worker left her 'Yoga for the Beginner' book on the lunch table at work one day. LaSalle looked at the diagrams for the first five poses and incorporated them into her routine as well.

After LaSalle had been working staggered shifts, dealing with the worst that Pinoak, Louisiana and surrounding St. Ann Parish had to offeror for nearly one year, PC Nation did an audit of the store. The audit disclosed that somehow, someone, or someones were helping themselves to nearly a thousand dollars a month. As a result, the entire staff of the store was let go. PC Nation rented a kiosk in the Courtland Mall and was able to provide the same level of service with nearly half the staff.

After almost three months, just as she was debating on whether or not to let the apartment go, or let the car go, LaSalle was hired on at Benito's Italian Restaurant. She'd been delighted with the job, with her co-workers, with the hours, with the pay, with the tips.

Seeing Martin, seeing Martin with that exotic looking beauty had jolted her, had shaken LaSalle's carefree, easy existence.

While LaSalle was in her small shower cubicle, scrubbing off that day's restaurant smells, she found one hand cupping a heavy breast, the other hand cupping her thick blonde muff.

"Oh!" she shuddered as she masturbated quickly.

After she toweled her one hundred and fifty nine pounds dry, LaSalle made herself a microwave Weight Watcher's meal and sat on her small futon, nude. After the meal, she again masturbated, thinking of Martin, thinking of his lovemaking.

The next day, she was working the lunch shift. LaSalle didn't care much for the lunch shift. It was a faster pace than the dinner crowd, and the tips were generally much less.

"'Cause they ain't drunk enough," April, the floor supervisor smiled. "They can figure out how much eighteen percent of ten dollars is."

"Uh huh, but, oh, could you get me another iced tea to go? I'm in a hurry, oh, could you get me some more bread sticks? They're free with the meal, right? Oh, could you kiss my ass? I'm very important, I have a very important job, but they only give me half hour eat," Sandra, another waitress quipped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't hear you say you wanted the check split up. No, no, it's no trouble, let's see, there's nineteen of y'all, and ain't none of y'all got the same things no," LaSalle agreed.

"Okay, y'all just shush," April smiled as Janelle unlocked the front door, starting the day's lunch rush.

LaSalle heard a customer ask to be put in her section. But she was busily trying to serve a table that had suddenly decided that they wanted their check split up.

After finally getting the charges right, after fighting down her irritation at the stinginess of their tips, she turned to see whom Janelle had put in her section.

"Hi!" Kayla smiled warmly.

"I, please, I need this job," LaSalle whimpered.

"What?" Kayla asked, pretty face twisted in confusion.

"I know what you're going do," LaSalle said. "You're going order your lunch, then you're going complain that I got it all wrong and you going get me fired."

"LaSalle! I, no, I would never, I'm not here do that," Kayla assured the wary girl.

She looked into LaSalle's frightened eyes.

"What time you get off?" Kayla gently asked.

"I, four, I'm working 'til four," LaSalle said.

"We get together for coffee?" Kayla asked.

Seeing the hesitation, Kayla quickly added, "My treat. Jitters? Four thirty? I'll sneak out a few minutes early."

"We got coffee here," LaSalle decided.

If she was going to meet with the enemy, it would be in familiar territory. It would be where she was comfortable.

"And we got a raspberry chocolate truffle cake," LaSalle added.

"Rasp... yum!" Kayla said. "Okay!"

Kayla ordered the lasagna lunch. She smiled and confessed that she'd eaten most of Martin's lasagna the previous evening.

"Miss Benito makes her own sausage, her own pasta, and her own sauce," LaSalle praised.

"I can tell!" Kayla agreed.

She grabbed LaSalle's hand in her own pudgy hands.

"LaSalle? I want us to be friends," she whispered. "I really want us to be friends, okay?"

LaSalle remembered, even if Kayla had not remembered to order it, that Kayla liked unsweetened iced tea, with plenty of lemons.

"Oh, aren't you a doll!" Kayla praised as LaSalle put the basket of breadsticks and the iced tea on the table.

Just as Martin had done, Kayla left a twenty five percent tip when she got to her feet.

LaSalle admired Kayla's crisp business skirt and matching jacket, the bright red blouse. Kayla gave LaSalle a big smile and mouthed 'four thirty' before leaving.

LaSalle didn't have time to dwell on Kayla; the lunch crowd was a fast paced, demanding crowd. By the time LaSalle had a moment to catch her breath, it was time to clean up her section.

"April, I can get that corner table?" LaSalle remembered to ask, pointing to where the staff often sat whenever they had an opportunity to get off their feet.

"Hmm? Oh, oh yeah, that meeting? Sure," April agreed. "Two raspberry cakes, right?"

Kayla was a few minutes late and apologized. Kayla sat and fanned her face with her hand.

"Damned queen I work for? Daniel Eischenback? Just because he's a lawyer, thinks he can just tell me at the last minute, 'oh, by the way, we have that deposition eight o'clock tomorrow.' And I'm like 'What? Would have been nice know this ahead of time, ass hole!' Anyway, thank God Anita was right there; helped me pull everything."

"So what do you do?" LaSalle asked, putting two cups of rich coffee onto the table.

""Hmm? Oh! I'm a paralegal. Work for Coutre and Associates," Kayla smiled and added a generous amount of cream to her coffee. "How I met Martin. Needed have some sales notarized."

Kayla leaned forward. LaSalle leaned forward too.

"Hard to tell who was more attracted to him, me or my boss," Kayla giggled.

"He is, he really is," LaSalle started, then choked up.

Kayla clutched LaSalle's hand. The girl smiled in understanding.

"It's okay," Kayla said.

"Stupidest God damned thing I ever done," LaSalle groaned.

"Said," Kayla looked around to make sure they were alone. "He said you figured out you was gay?"

"No, well yeah, but I'm not. Figured it out too late," LaSalle said, face flaming hot.

"Are you, well then, are you at least bi?" Kayla asked, eyes searching LaSalle's face.

LaSalle shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of coffee.

"And, two raspberry chocolate truffle cakes," Amber, the evening floor supervisor said, smiling as she put the two desserts onto the table.

She put a friendly hand on LaSalle's round shoulder.

"If you don't like it, try to just choke it down, all right? Remember, we have customers and they can see you," the manager joked.

"So, screaming and throwing it on the floor would be..." Kayla asked.

"Oh, don't do that!" Amber laughed. "Know how hard chocolate is to get out of carpet?"

Over the rich, moist slabs of cake and three cups of coffee each, Kayla told LaSalle of her unusual heritage. She explained why she was blessed with dusky colored skin and almond eyes and long black hair.

Akane Tol was an eighteen year old maid, assigned to the quarters of the French attaché. Because Akane Tol been born with a hideous, hairy mole on her narrow face, none in her village had approached her father for her hand.

Francois Toussaint, the colored French attaché was very fond of his cognac. On a few occasions, when he'd had much of his cognac, the man forced his unattractive servant to use her mouth on his manhood. Afterward, the diplomat was always remorseful and gave her a few coins.

One evening, he decided that her mouth was no longer sufficient and took her maidenhead. For this, he gave Akane Tol two of his hens. The next time, he again buried himself into her cleft and grunted in pleasure. But when Akane Tol asked for coins, or possibly even hens, Francois slapped the girl and called her a lazy servant.

A few months after the first time he'd placed his manhood into her, Akane Tol approached the colored man and informed him that she was with child. For this, Francois Toussaint used a bamboo cane and thrashed Akane Tol soundly.

Then Francois was gone. The new French Attaché said he had no need of a servant girl, much less a pregnant servant girl. His chalet, his quarters became a place where young native men would frequent. Rumors began to be whispered but none of the young men would confirm, or deny these whispers. They would blush hotly, avert their eyes, but would not speak of what occurred within the French diplomat's quarters.

Shortly after Monsieur Degault's arrival, the villagers, the entire region rebelled, revolted against the control of the French. The diplomat fled, leaving behind almost all of his worldly possessions for the villagers to plunder.

Akane Tol gave birth to a dark skinned boy. She named the child Fran Qua, her approximation of Francois's name. He was a lively child, an intelligent child. But because of his less than auspicious origins, the child was largely shunned by the others in their village.

Upon his eighteenth birthday, Fran Qua informed his mother, his grandfather, and those of the village that he had enough of the ignorance, the superstitions of the village and would be making his way south.

In a neighboring village, as he was inquiring about possible labor, Fan Qua met Soo Lon. Because she had a withered and deformed arm, none would wed the girl. But Fran Qua surprised all by offering the father of Soo Lon the seven gold coins he had on his person.

"Father, I do know it is but a small portion of what Soo Lon is worth," Fran Qua declared loudly. "Tell me how much more; I will earn it and earn it quickly for we must be wed."

The couple had three sons, strong, intelligent, industrious sons. They also had one daughter, Fran Lon. She too was intelligent, industrious, a hard worker.

Fran Lon was strikingly beautiful, with dark skin, round face, high cheekbones, and pouting lips. A few young men of the village vied for her favor. Three approached Fran Qua, boasting of their wealth, of their potential to provide well for his daughter, provide him with many grandchildren.

Before Fran Lon could be given in marriage, the village was besieged by the Viet Cong, the North Vietnamese Army. Then, the Americans also fell upon their village.

A blonde haired, blue eyed Texas boy saw the terrified face of Fran Lon, saw the girl motion behind herself. A moment later, he saw the glint of a rifle barrel and unloaded his own rifle into the thatched hut behind the terrified, wailing girl.

But Fran Lon knew enough English to cry out 'Hey, Joe! America number one, yes?'

Terrell Turner took Fran Lon with him when his platoon rotated out. Then he married the girl and sent her home to Oakleaf, Texas. She resided with Terrell's mother and father, endured their blatant resentment and racism until Terrell returned stateside.

Jonathon Turner came along, then Edward Turner followed. Seven years after their marriage, Fran Lon Turner gave birth to Erin Turner, a beautiful little girl. Then they discovered why she seemed to always suffer tremendous headaches. Thankfully, the cancer acted quickly, taking Fran Lon Turner before the pain was too great.

"And in ninety five, Erin, my mother married Johnny Bordelon," Kayla finished the tale of her lineage. "She had a scholarship to Norman's, in Lowridge and he was there, in her Business Laws and Ethics class."

"Johnny..." LaSalle started.

"Aw cher, you going love our prices I tell you that," Kayla said, imitating her father's catch phrase. "Need stop on by Bordelon Nissan yeah."

LaSalle giggled and Kayla smiled widely. She used her fingertip to get the last crumbs of her cake from the plate.

"You uh, I mean," Kayla suddenly grew nervous.

LaSalle looked up into the girl's dark, exotic eyes. She watched as a slight blush started at Kayla's neck and graduated upward.

"I uh, I'd really like get to know you," Kayla mumbled.

She looked away, looked around, determined that no one was eavesdropping, no one was paying them any attention. Kayla then looked at LaSalle. A moment later, her gaze again dropped to the table top.

"I uh, I think I'm, I might be bisexual," Kayla said in a forced whisper.

"I uh, I mean, when I left Martin," LaSalle stammered, also in a forced whisper.

"I mean, we don't got to do nothing," Kayla quickly stated. "I just, I mean, can we, you tell me about it? I mean, you're so pretty and..."

"Well, not here," LaSalle said, looking around nervously.

"Tomorrow? Martin's flying out tomorrow morning; got some meeting in New York," Kayla quickly suggested.

"He, uh, he, so he did, he's a broker now?" LaSalle asked.

"Yeah, got his license what? Eight, nine months back?" Kayla stated.

"Good for him," LaSalle said, a tear forming in her eye.

"Said you helped him a lot, studying," Kayla offered.

"What?" LaSalle snorted. "He tried telling me that stuff, 'bout lost my mind."

"Not how he remembers it," Kayla said.

"Y'all want some more?" Amber asked, indicating their coffee cups.

"Oh, damn, need get on home," Kayla said. "How much I owe y'all?"

"Nothing," Amber said.

"Thank you," Kayla said, getting to her feet.

She shrugged on the jacket. LaSalle also got to her feet. Kayla grabbed her hand, dark brown, almost black eyes searching LaSalle's deep brown eyes.

"Can we, I really want talk with you," Kayla whispered.

LaSalle saw that they were both the same height. They were also roughly the same body type, both were roughly thirty pounds overweight.

"Okay; work the lunch shift again tomorrow," LaSalle agreed. "Where you want meet at?"

"Home? I'll make us a salad?" Kayla asked.

"Okay," LaSalle agreed.

Kayla gave LaSalle a quick hug, a soft kiss on her cheek, then was gone.

"So, how long y'all been friends?" Amber asked as LaSalle grabbed her purse.

"Uh, about an hour," LaSalle said and went through the kitchen doors toward the rear of the restaurant.

"Good night, Miss Benito," she called out.

"Night, y'all be careful now, hear?" the woman said as she quickly sliced an eggplant.

The following morning, April smirked as she handed LaSalle a slip of paper. LaSalle returned the smirk.

'I am not your secretary' April had written across the top of the paper.

Underneath was Kayla's address and telephone number.

Again, the lunch crowd was fast paced, demanding. LaSalle bore it all with grace, aplomb. She kept a cheerful smile on her face.

"Good gracious," April said as she and LaSalle clocked out. "Need either a good drink or a good fuck. Maybe both, I don't care."

LaSalle and April shared a giggle. Outside in the brutal heat, they waved in parting.

LaSalle went home to the tiny apartment and stripped out of her work clothing. She remembered Kayla saying that she normally left work at five fifteen, five thirty, unless 'His Majesty the Queen' found some extra work. She decided to do a quick load of laundry, so pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

Forty nine minutes later, she returned to her apartment with the washed, dried, and folded laundry. Again, she stripped and jumped into the small shower. She quickly shaved legs and underarms