Quarter Ton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

Kayla maneuvered her body around and straddled LaSalle's head as she worked her way down to LaSalle's pussy. LaSalle reached up and spread Kayla's thick thighs. Both girls moaned when LaSalle began to tongue Kayla's slick pussy lips.

Kayla bent her head and began to tongue LaSalle's sweaty anus. LaSalle froze for a moment, then craned her head up and also began to tongue Kayla's winking anus.

Almost simultaneously, both girls thrust a finger into the other girl's rectum. Kayla then began to lick and suck at LaSalle's pussy while she finger fucked LaSalle's tight rectum.

"Mmph!" Kayla grunted as LaSalle aggressively sucked at her clitoris, two fingers thrusting in and out of Kayla's rectum.

"Ooh! Shit!" LaSalle grunted and shook in orgasm as Kayla corkscrewed three fingers in and out of her rectum.

"God yes," Kayla whined in orgasm.

LaSalle woke up alone, in a strange bed. She could hear Kayla talking, although the voice was far away. A glance at the alarm clock showed LaSalle that it was six o'clock.

Which was the time Martin usually woke up. He woke up at six and started his day at six. LaSalle liked to lay in bed, slowly wake from a restful night's sleep. Martin would let her laze about until seven before he would start his 'attack.'

He would kiss her and touch her and kiss her and rub her and kiss her. He would persist, despite her protests until LaSalle finally agreed to get out of bed.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I wish you were here to wake me up," Kayla said into the phone as she made a pot of coffee.

LaSalle stood in the doorway, watching the nude woman as she worked, phone pinned between shoulder and ear. In the morning, with bad case of bed hair, the girl was truly beautiful.

"No, no, soon as the coffee's ready, I'll go wake LaSalle up," Kayla said.

LaSalle turned and scampered back to the bedroom. She wondered if Kayla would wake her as Martin would do.

A moment later, Kayla did enter the guest bedroom. Just like Martin, Kayla stretched out next to LaSalle. She softly kissed LaSalle's smiling lips. Then she kissed LaSalle's nose, then eyelids, then mouth again.

Kayla's hands went to LaSalle's cheek, touching her softly. Then she kissed LaSalle's chin.

LaSalle twisted and pinned Kayla to the bed. She then began her 'Martin style' attack on Kayla.

"No fair!" Kayla giggled. "You're not supposed do that!"

The two wound up in another sixty nine, this time LaSalle on top of Kayla. LaSalle found that Kayla's pussy was already wet. She knew that her own pussy was quite wet as well.

After Kayla and LaSalle licked and fingered each other to orgasm, they lay on the rumpled bed, hugging each other. Kayla finally rolled slightly and looked at the clock.

"Okay, coffee and cinnamon toast; I'm really not big on breakfast," Kayla said.

"Me either," LaSalle admitted. "Coffee and juice is about it for me."

"Uh, Martin said 'hi,'" Kayla said as they sat at the small kitchen table, munching through the cinnamon toast.

"Tell him..." LaSalle said, looking sadly at the table top.

"He uh, he'll be home tomorrow night," Kayla said.

"Yeah?" LaSalle asked.

"I uh, when you working tomorrow?" Kayla asked.

"Don't," LaSalle said. "Off tomorrow."

"I uh, I mean, Martin, you be here?" Kayla asked.

"Be here," LaSalle stated, eyes searching Kayla's eyes.

"Be here, for both of us," Kayla asked.

She kissed LaSalle's cinnamon and brown sugar tinged lips.

"Make love with us," she clarified.

"I uh, Kayla, he, I mean, he'd be all right? With me?" LaSalle asked.

"God yes," Kayla enthused.

Kayla showered and dressed quickly for her day ahead. LaSalle admired the girl's clothing and wondered just how much money a paralegal made. Then she remembered that Kayla's father was Johnny Bordelon, of Bordelon Nissan.

"Wish I didn't have go in," Kayla admitted as they left the small house.

She leaned close to LaSalle as they walked toward LaSalle's car.

"Spend all day in bed with you," she whispered.

"Yeah," LaSalle smiled.

"I love you so much," Kayla declared, wrapping her arms around LaSalle as LaSalle prepared to unlock her car door.

"Love you too," LaSalle said.

The two chanced a quick kiss, lip to lip. Then LaSalle got into her car. She waited until Kayla got into her shiny Nissan Pathfinder before driving away.

Returning to her tiny apartment, LaSalle felt a weariness she'd never felt before. She stretched out onto her small futon and slumbered.

Trampling feet running past her door roused her. LaSalle saw that it was already three forty eight; she had twelve minutes to get to work. She quickly pulled on her clean uniform and thundered out of the apartment.

"Hey," Amber, the evening shift supervisor smiled when a breathless LaSalle raced in.

"Hey, man! I was sleeping yeah!" LaSalle smiled.

The night went by quickly. Usually the dinner crowd was not as harried, as rushed as the lunch crowd and they also tipped much better. Alcohol helped many of their customers to loosen their grips on their wallets.

"Posted the schedule," Amber told LaSalle as they both prepared to clock out.

"Huh? Oh, okay," LaSalle said and glanced over.

"Yes!" LaSalle said, seeing that she would have three evening shifts the following week.

"Yeah, I was real happy about that too," Amber admitted. "April wanted you too but Scarlet overruled her."

"Aw! Thanks!" LaSalle said, smiling.

"So uh, how's your friend?" Amber asked.

LaSalle wasn't sure; it was dark in the hallway, but it did look as if Amber was blushing. They walked toward the kitchen.

"She's uh, she's good. Probably stop by there tomorrow, hang out, know?" LaSalle said.

The next day, LaSalle cleaned her apartment. She cleaned the apartment whenever she had a day off, even though it rarely got very dirty. She then washed what few clothes and towels she'd worn since her last laundry day.

Watching the clock's digital numbers blink from 12:31 to 12:32, LaSalle stretched out, tried to take a nap. She found she could not. She then stripped and looked at herself in the full length mirror she'd hung on her closet door. Combing her fingers through her blonde pussy hair, LaSalle wondered if she should shave it; Kayla's pussy had looked beautiful to her.

Thinking of Kayla made her wet, so LaSalle decided to masturbate. She found her double headed dildo and sucked it into her mouth, to wet it.

Then she thought of Martin's long, thick, beautiful cock and grew nervous. Her desire to masturbate dissipated.

Finally, a text from Kayla stated that she'd be home no later than five thirty. A second text said that Martin would be home at around six thirty.

LaSalle again went through the trouble of selecting a nice outfit. She wished she had more to choose from but knew it was her own fault that she did not have a closet full of clothes. Her wardrobe basically consisted of her Benito's uniform and 'Not Working' clothes. She did make a fairly decent living at Benito's but rarely did anything with that money.

Finally, she decided on a pair of comfortable jeans and a pull over blouse. LaSalle knew Martin liked the peach colored blouse on her.

She drove to Martin's house, then knocked on the door. Kayla swung the door open a moment later.

"Hey!" Kayla greeted LaSalle.

"Hey," a nervous LaSalle said.

"What? What's wrong?" Kayla asked as she pulled LaSalle toward the kitchen.

"I, what I say to him, huh?" LaSalle asked.

"How 'bout 'hi, how you been?'" Kayla asked.

"No, no, I mean, man! I done him bad," LaSalle tried to explain.

Kayla hugged LaSalle and kissed her. She then looked into LaSalle's worried eyes.

"You say, 'Hi, how you been?' Then he says 'been good, you?' and that's when you say you sorry," Kayla counseled.

"Uh huh," LaSalle said, not sure.

"Now, what you think he going want?" Kayla smiled as she started to gather up the ingredients for their supper.

"Uh, let's see, hmm, his secret chili?" LaSalle guessed.

"Yay!" Kayla laughed.

Kayla browned the ground beef in one pan while LaSalle used a cast iron skillet to brown onion and bell pepper along with a small chunk of Tasso. The powdered seasonings went into the pot with the beef while the can of diced tomatoes went into the skillet. LaSalle fished the piece of Tasso out, then quickly diced the Tasso into small chunks which she threw back into the skillet.

"Aw man, that smell good yeah," Martin called out as he entered the house from the carport.

"Go tell him 'hi,'" Kayla whispered, nudging LaSalle away from the skillet.

LaSalle walked to the small living room. Martin's easy smile flickered slightly, then widened.

"Hey! How you doing?" he asked.

"I'm so sorry, Martin," LaSalle said, bursting into tears.

"Hey, hey, what you sorry about?" Martin asked, wrapping his arms around the sobbing girl.

She burrowed against him, pudgy arms wrapped tightly around his muscled chest. He hugged her, then kissed the top of her head.

"Now, what'd you do with my other girlfriend?" Martin asked when LaSalle's sobbing diminished.

"'OTHER' girlfriend?" Kayla shrilled from the kitchen.

"Oops, I meant my 'ONLY' girlfriend," Martin corrected.

Kayla entered the living room, smiling widely. She stood behind LaSalle and enveloped LaSalle and Martin in a hug. She stood on tiptoes so that Martin could kiss her.

"Give it a rest, buddy, you're busted," Kayla said. "I've always known I'm not your only girlfriend."

She kissed LaSalle's cheek, then stood on her tiptoes again for another kiss.

"Come on in the kitchen; tell us about the seminar," Kayla said.

"Uh, I get out of these clothes first?" Martin mock-whined.

"Yeah. Going put anything on after you get out of them?" Kayla teased.

"She asks me that every time I say that," Martin told LaSalle. "Must think its funny or something.

"Knows its funny," Kayla corrected.

"See?" Kayla whispered to LaSalle as she transferred the liquid from the skillet into the pot.

"Uh huh," LaSalle agreed, wiping at her nose.

LaSalle looked at the cabinets, and found the cans of black beans. She reminded herself to use the pulls; Martin would not like to see any fingerprints on the glass doors.

"Real chili don't have no beans in it," Kayla imitated Martin's deep voice.

"Want chili's got beans, get you a can of that Hormel's," LaSalle finished Martin's quote.

Both girls giggled as LaSalle opened the can of black beans and diced up another piece of Tasso to put into the same skillet the tomatoes had been simmered in.

The two girls shared a kiss as they cooked. Then LaSalle leaned her head onto Kayla's shoulder. Kayla put an arm around LaSalle's waist.

"Damn, could get used to this," Martin said as he entered the kitchen. "Now, the hotel? Rooms were so small had go out into the hall to turn around."

"Is that why you sounded so strangled when you called?" Kayla asked.

"Really? You a stockbroker now?" LaSalle asked. "Martin, I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks. That really means a lot," Martin said.

"Anyway, hotel rooms small, get on with it," Kayla said.

"He gets distracted? He'll never finish the story," Kayla said to LaSalle.

"Oh. Then we better not distract him no," LaSalle said.

"Any. Way," Martin said. "Convention room was real nice and I made sure got there plenty early."

"No kidding?" Kayla said sarcastically.

"I know, right? If he ain't fifteen minutes early, he's just sure he going be late," LaSalle agreed.

"And I'm talking to y'all why?" Martin asked.

"Don't know. Why?" Kayla asked as she dropped her hand to LaSalle's rear end.

"Really, huh?" LaSalle agreed and shuddered as Kayla massaged her rear end through her jeans.

"You got, that a thong?" Kayla asked LaSalle.

"Uh huh," LaSalle agreed.

"First speaker, believe it or not, was James Robert Taylor. From Chopin and Taylor. Right there in Kimble," Martin continued as he poured himself a scotch on the rocks.

"Give me a kiss," Kayla whispered in LaSalle's ear.

Martin froze as he watched his girlfriend and former girlfriend kissing softly.

"Honey? You want cheese, need to shred it yourself," Kayla said as she peered over her shoulder at him.

"Uh, yeah," Martin agreed.

"And his topic was, come on, talk," Kayla teased as she again massaged LaSalle's full buttocks with her free hand.

"Never mind," Martin said as he pulled a block of sharp cheddar out of the refrigerator.

"No, no, come on, Robert Jim Taylor's topic was..." Kayla said.

"James Robert Taylor," Martin corrected. "And he talked about oil exploration under the current administration."

"Was Bo there?" Kayla asked.

"Bo?" LaSalle asked.

"Bo Ring," Kayla said.

"Oil is not boring," Martin laughed as he made quick work of shredding half the block of cheese.

LaSalle knew, without being told, that Martin would sit with his back against the kitchen wall. From this seat, he could see the kitchen, and part of the living room and part of the formal dining room. Even though there was a large table and eight chairs in the dining room, LaSalle was certain that the room had never been used.

LaSalle remembered where Kayla had sat two evenings ago, so took the chair that would not block Martin's view into the living room or dining room. Kayla sat directly across from Martin and the three joined hands to pray.

"So, what was the highlight of the whole thing?" Kayla asked as she spooned some of the beans into her chili.

"Insurance," Martin said after thinking for a long moment. "Investing in insurance; especially now that the individual mandates have been repealed."

"Sure Bo wasn't there, huh?" Kayla asked, smiling.

"But what'd you do while I was gone?" Martin asked, meticulously sprinkling his cheese onto the piping hot chili. "There any crackers?"

"I can tell him?" Kayla asked LaSalle.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," LaSalle said, blushing hotly.

"LaSalle came over and she and I made love," Kayla said.

"Uh. I mean, I uh, I know she came over," Martin stammered.

After Martin finished his bowl of chili, after Kayla and LaSalle had two bowls each, Martin made a pot of coffee. Kayla pulled a strawberry shortcake out of the refrigerator and quickly cut three slabs of the dessert.

"So, uh, LaSalle, uh, what you been up to?" Martin asked.

LaSalle smiled softly at his question. She knew what he was trying to ask without asking her. So, she told him what he wanted to know.

LaSalle told him of being used by Rachael, used to make Rachael's ex-girlfriend jealous. She told him about losing her job at A & A Soaps because of fighting with Rachael after their breakup.

"And then, other than my dildos ain't had me no one," LaSalle concluded her tale of her journey.

"Dildos?" Kayla asked.

"Got 'Big Ben,' he a monster, and got me this double headed one," LaSalle said.

"Ooh, love see them," Kayla enthused.

"Hey, what you need that for? Huh? I'm right here," Martin protested.

"Oh? You got you two of them?" Kayla asked him.

"Uh, no," Martin said.

"'Cause there's two of us," Kayla said, linking fingers with LaSalle.

"Uh," Martin stammered nervously.

"And we both love our Martin, huh LaSalle?" Kayla continued her assault.

"Oh yeah," LaSalle loudly agreed.

"Come on, finish that cake, huh?" Kayla ordered Martin, pulling LaSalle to her feet.

She pulled LaSalle in for a kiss. Martin gulped nervously.

"We're going bed," Kayla husked. "Finish your cake, come join us, huh?"

With that, Kayla and LaSalle left the small kitchen. Martin tried to stand up, to ignore the last few bites of cake on his plate. But he simply could not leave food unfinished. He did, however, leave the plate and fork, coffee cup and spoon in the sink, rather than take the time to stack them into the dishwasher.

Walking into his bedroom, Martin was greeted with a sight he had truly missed. LaSalle's pale white buttocks and thick, creamy thighs. A deep furrow ran between the luscious globes of flesh and led to her wet pussy lips and fringe of blonde hair.

Kayla's dark hands pulling at LaSalle's pale pink lips and her dark hair just underneath the beautiful hillocks of LaSalle's buttocks provided a beautiful contrast.

Martin's cock, which had been hard, trapped painfully in his boxers was now so hard it hurt. He quickly removed his clothing, leaving them crumpled on the bedroom floor.

"Ugh!" both Martin and LaSalle groaned when Martin knelt behind her and pushed his cock into her open pussy.

Kayla wiggled down and licked along the inner pussy lips and LaSalle's pubic mount. On Martin's stroke out of LaSalle's drooling pussy, Kayla licked at LaSalle's clitoris.

LaSalle had ceased her own attack of Kayla's pussy when Martin shoved his cock into her. Now, she redoubled her efforts to please Kayla, to satisfy Kayla.

Martin's thrusts became harder. Kayla had to stop teasing, tasting LaSalle; Martin's thrusts were pushing the blonde beauty's body back and forth.

"Oh shit!" Kayla grunted when LaSalle gave her clitoris a hard suck.

"mm-hmm," Kayla agreed as LaSalle thrust three fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, Sweetheart," Kayla groaned as LaSalle also wormed her thumb into Kayla's spittle wet rectum.

"LaSalle, Baby, I'm, I'm..." Martin groaned as he hammered at LaSalle's pussy.

"Yes!" LaSalle loudly groaned as she could feel Martin's semen jetting into her.

"Yes!" Kayla groaned as LaSalle gently nipped at her clitoris.

"Oh fuck!" Martin groaned as he pumped stream after stream of his semen deep into LaSalle's pussy.

Kayla wiggled out from underneath LaSalle. Kayla kissed LaSalle's sweating face, then wiggled forward and took Martin's wilting cock into her mouth.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned approval, tasting LaSalle's juices and Martin's juices.

She tongued Martin's balls, 'weighing' each one on her tongue. Then she again sucked his cock into her mouth and waggled her tongue all around Martin's cock.

"Damn, damn, damn," Martin whined.

But his cock slowly began to inflate again. Kayla hummed in her throat, sending delicious vibrations along the length of Martin's cock.

Kayla flopped on her back, gave the still shaking LaSalle another kiss, then pulled at the girl's hips.

"Here, want taste you and my man," Kayla ordered.

LaSalle got the message and straddled Kayla's face. She used the headboard to balance her crotch just above Kayla's outstretched tongue.

Martin gripped his cock and slid it up and down Kayla's wet pussy. Kayla wrapped her legs around Martin's waist and pulled him into her.

"Ugh!" the three lovers grunted.

"Mm-hmm, oh God," Kayla moaned as she tasted Martin's semen mingled with LaSalle's essences.

Martin watched his semen oozing from LaSalle's splayed pussy. He watched Kayla's tongue lapping, almost feverishly, at LaSalle's pussy.

He watched Kayla's soft belly jiggle and shake as he thrust his cock in and out of her. He watched her plump breasts wobble and shimmy as his thrusts shook her body.

"Oh God," Kayla cried out when Martin pinched one of her dark nipples.

When she was sure she'd sucked LaSalle's pussy clean of Martin's semen, Kayla began to suck and lightly nibble on LaSalle's clitoris. She jammed two fingers into LaSalle's pussy, then brought those fingers to LaSalle's anus.

"Yes!" LaSalle hissed as Kayla fingered her ass.

Martin picked up speed, watching Kayla's fingers thrusting in and out of LaSalle's light brown flesh ring.

LaSalle grunted and shook in orgasm. Her orgasm seemed to trigger one in Kayla. Her pussy clamped down on Martin's cock and milked another stream of semen out of Martin.

Martin fell weakly to the side and wrapped his arms around Kayla. LaSalle slowly, carefully wiggled off of Kayla's face, trying not to kneel on Kayla's long black hair. Kayla smiled weakly at Martin, then puckered her lips for a kiss.

LaSalle leaned over Kayla's hips and started to suck Martin's flaccid cock. She bathed his shaft and his balls for a few moments. Then she wiggled between Kayla's spread legs and began sucking on Kayla's pussy.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers