Qucikies Vol. 05

Story Info
More.
5.9k words
3.88
9.1k
1
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to See Her Smile

I love her smile. That's a weird thing to say about your best friend's mother, I know but it's true. She was the fun mom, the one everyone wants to hang out with. She was bubbly, she was happy, she was playful. She made you feel at home. She was a true joy to be around. She was also a MILF. Not only a MILF but an Indian MILF. You don't see that often in Indiana. She had wide womanly hips, massive breasts, long luscious brown hair. I say did but she still does. She's just not happy anymore.

She had a nasty divorce from her husband and he left. Her son, my best friend, Tai did too, No explanation, just left. Ever since she's been broken, crying, just not herself. I have to fix it. I have to make her happy again. You have a crush. Shut up. I know what will do it. I just hate having to do it. I knock on her door.

"Yes? Oh, Gregory it's you."

She actually lights up for a second.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course!"

She takes me to the couch and we sit down.

"How can I help you?" she asks.

"I want to help you. I know how sad you've been lately and I want to try and change that. Even if it is just a little."

"That's very sweet but ..."

"Can you tickle me?"

Her face beams. There it was. The thing I hated. I'm ticklish, you see, extremely ticklish. Every part of me is sensitive to it. Nothing ever got me laughing faster than Mrs. Chopra's hair. It's so fine that it's like a thousand fingers dancing across my skin at once. She knows it too. She discovered it when I was a little kid and tickled me with it whenever she could. Even as a teenager. She stopped half way through high school. That was two years ago. When the trouble in her marriage started.

"Yeah, let's do it! Take your shirt off!"

"WHAT?!"

"I need the full canvas to make my art."

"I don't..."

"Please," she begs, pouting so hard I have no hope of resistance.

"Fine."

I take my shirt off and lay on the couch. She shoves everything off the coffee table and lays a little pillow from the couch on it.

"Lay down."

Reluctantly I do just that. She yanks off her belt. Running to the closet she returns with three more.

"What are those for?"

She wraps them around my arms and legs, tying them to the legs of the table.

"What the hell?"

"Can't have you falling off, now can we?"

"I guess not."

She fuses with her hair letting it cascade down over her face.

"Ready?"

No.

"Yes."

She lets the little terrors fall onto my bare skin. It's instant. A light shock attacking my nerves. My body convulses. Tears start to form. This is going to be torture. She's ecstatic though. She begins sweeping them back and forth, back and forth across my chest. The shock becomes a full-on electric charge. My body begins to dance against my will. I try to hold it back but the laughter soon comes. She gasps with something close to... arousal? No, that can't be what I heard.

Faster and faster her hair goes. Wilder and wilder my body thrusts. Louder and louder and I laugh. She kicks off her shoes and jumps up onto the table, straddling me.

"What...?"

She begins shaking her hair wildly, seemingly losing all control. My body felt like it was on fire. She's panting heavily, sweating. She unbuttons her shirt to cool off. Each button reveals more of her large, creamy breasts in a silky black bra. Should I say something? Hell, can I say something? Soon the shirt is totally unbuttoned so she just shrugs it onto the floor. I gasp and not just from the tickling.

"I've wanted this for so long."

"You...have?" I pant.

She doesn't say another word. Instead, she digs her fingers into my sides. This is a fresh new hell. Where the hair was gentle, teasing even, these are rough, aggressive. They are predators looking for the tenderest of meats. Tears roll down my rosy cheeks as I laugh like a madman.

"I need more!"

"Wha...?"

She jumps off me, yanks off my socks and shoes, and tosses them aside like garbage.

"No," I weakly protest.

She leans down so her hair covers my stomach and swishes her head again. The torment returns. She digs her claws into my feet. I have never felt such torment before. Her fingers dance on my soles sending her cruel little jolts right to my soul. She's breathing heavier and heavier. She pulls off the rest of her clothes and begins fingering herself with one hand while ticking me with the other.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

She yanks my pants and underwear down. Her viscous little fingers migrate up and down my shaft and spin on my tip. It's too much.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Do it, baby! Do it for me!"

I exploded, staining my pants.

"Looks like someone's sleeping naked tonight."

"Wha...?" I ask exhausted.

"Do you know why my family left me?"

I shake my head no.

"I began paying hookers to let me tie them up and tickle fuck them. I felt so ashamed when they caught me. I cut myself off entirely. Did no good, they still left me. I haven't done this in nearly two years. It's been building up inside me for two years and it's about to come bursting out now. I hope you don't have plans for the next few days."

I contemplate my ticklish torturous situation. I can live with this as long as it makes her smile.

****

I Am Mistress Pam Tickle

"I'm kidnapping your son for a few hours."

"Alright, have fun you two."

Caleb backed his chair away from the table so fast he almost knocked it over.

"Sorry, that was harder than I meant it to be."

He smiled awkwardly and turned and hurried out of the hotel dinning room.

"Smooth," Pamela teased.

He just blushed. He did that a lot around her. He had since he was aware girls were girls. Pamela was the younger sister of his mother's best friend and the notorious flirt of the neighborhood. She would hug and kiss and tease all the boys of the neighborhood every chance she got. Given the relationship her sister had Caleb's mother he got it worst of all. Whenever his mother would visit, and drag him along, Pamela would drag him into her room. He'd spend the visit being hugged, held, kissed and teased. He loved every moment of it. So he was ecstatic when she showed up there.

His parents had convinced him to spend a whole weekend of his precious last summer before college at a resort for a little family bonding. All the neighbors were going. They had been wrong about their kids coming with them though. So he had spent Thursday night bored to death. Friday morning Pam arrived and caught him looking at bondage porn on his phone. Turned out she was into it too and offered to tie him up. He jumped at the chance. Then spent hours jumping in his binds as 'Mistress Pamtickle' as she called herself tortured his sensitive skin with her agile fingers. At least she had given him a little sexual release too at the end.

He had planned on seeing her again the next day but he didn't think she'd want to go again so soon. They had all been sitting down to a big breakfast when Pam announced to his parents that he was going with her to try out amenities. He knew he would be at her mercy for the rest of the day. He loved the very thought of it. So now there was, sitting naked on the edge of her bed. God he was so excited. He almost passed out when she stepped out of the bathroom.

Her hair cascaded over her shoulders like a fire fall. Green eyes burned with an intensity that both terrified and enraptured him. Her ample curves were on full display in a black corset and fishnets. His boner sprang to life like never before.

"What ... what is that?" he asked.

"I did tell you I was Mistress Pamtickle. Now let's get you into position. Did you ever sit Indian Style in school?"

"Yes."

She nodded, indicating he should do so now. So he scooted back into the bed and curled his legs into a little circle in front of him. She reached into her bag and produced her ropes. She bound his arms to his sides but only around the shoulders. She bound his hands in front of himself like he were praying. She then anchored his legs so the knees were up at an angle instead of laying flat.

"Beautiful."

Climbing up behind him she pulled him tight against her body. His face burned with embarrassment as the throbbing between his legs intensified.

"Do you know what this reminds me of?"

"What?"

"All those visits where I'd get you alone in my room."

"More ropes than I remember."

"Only because we weren't alone. Otherwise Mistress Pamtickle would have come out a long time ago. She's had her eye on you for a long time."

"Oh she has, has she?" he teased, playing along.

"You were always her favorite."

"I was, was I?"

"You were the cutest."

"Were?"

"Still are, just with sexy added in."

I blushed hard.

"And the most sensitive."

"Wait. Don't. PLEEEAAAASSSSE!"

It was too late her fingers were doing their devilish work.

"STOPPP! GODDDPLEEEAAASEEE! STOPPP!"

"Nope," she smirked.

As she did she let her nails dance over his bare skin.

"You know if we had been alone back then I would have done this to you. I wouldn't stop till I left you to weak to even move."

"WWHHHY?"

"The same reason I tie you up. To make you totally mine, unable to do anything without me. It's a good thing you never did come over alone."

"HOWWWCOMMMEEE?"

Tears were running down his cheeks now.

"Once you were mine I would never have let you go. I had too many control issues. I would have kidnapped you for real. You would be mine forever."

He came then and there, passing out.

Sometime later he came to, unbound but still naked.

"Sleep well?" she asked from the bathroom.

"What happened?"

"You got a little too turned on by our conversation."

"Did you mean that?"

"Did I mean what?"

"That you would have kidnapped me back then. I mean really kidnap me."

"Of course."

"What about now?"

"Why, worried?"

"Hopeful."

"Hopeful?"

He then said something he never knew before but was true to his very core.

"I want you to kidnap me."

She stepped out totally naked.

"Do you now?"

****

One to Grow On

She dragged me by my belt and tossed me into her bedroom. I loved how aggressive she was being. This thicc beast could do whatever she wanted with my runty little body. I would never fight her. This had been a lifelong fantasy of mine, after all. I had been best friends with her little brother since we were five. I've been lusting after her since I was thirteen and she was fifteen.

I was shocked when she invited me over to her birthday to celebrate our shared birthday. I was even more so when she grabbed me by the belt the moment she opened the door. She tossed me on the bed before yanking her pants off.

"Wh...what are you doing?"

"It's my birthday, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I need my spankings."

"Your what?!"

"You're gonna spank me."

"I... but... I... maybe..."

"Baby we both know you want to."

"But..."

"You're not leaving here till you do. Twenty with one to grow on. I will tie you to the bed if I have to."

God, now I was even hornier.

"Are you sure?"

She slammed it onto my lap.

"Now."

Well, she did ask. I raised my hand and gave her right cheek a light slap. The flesh rippled from the impact in a way so pleasing I would not have thought it possible. I slapped her left cheek a little harder. The ripples mesmerized me.

"That's it."

Breathing heavily I began to slap. I became lost in the motions. The spanking morphed into full-on groping by the end. Finally, I reached twenty. I felt suddenly very sad.

"Now for the one to grow on. One big spank, then squeeze it, play with it, kiss it."

I didn't have to be told twice this time. I spent the next thirty minutes groping and kissing and watching the most amazing jiggle I've ever seen. She stood up.

"Lay down."

I did as I was asked. Grabbing rope from under the bed she bound me spread eagle.

"What's this for?"

"It's your birthday too. Instead of spankings, you're going to get a face full of ass. One minute for each of your eighteen years."

Before I could say anything else she turned around and sat on my face. I was so stunned I did nothing. I just lay there. After a minute she got off me.

"One."

After a minute she did it again. As it went along I became bolder, kissing and nibbling. Soon she finished all eighteen.

"Now for one to grow on. I'll see you on the other side."

"Other side?"

She pressed down hard, cutting off my air. I struggled as my dick throbbed. I felt her toes rubbing it. All the blood rushing there didn't help my swirling head. The closer to orgasm I got the lighter my head felt. Finally, I exploded into my pants and passed out.

***

Finder's Keepers

What the hell was going on out there? Was someone fighting? Who the hell was fighting in the middle of a hotel hallway? At Midnight? Whatever it was there was no way I was getting involved. That was the last thing I needed right now. My family was worried about me being this far from home on my own. I kept telling them I was eighteen and would be fine. They 'helpfully' reminded me I looked ten, given my height and youthful face. So, no, I was not getting involved.

There was just one little problem. I had left my phone down at the pool. I had to go get it. The pool would close soon and I was sure it would be gone when I got down there tomorrow morning. So I had to risk it. I opened the door and peaked out. No one was there. I heard no one. Maybe the coast was clear.

I took a deep breath and headed out. So far so good. I came around the corner, to where the elevator banks lay, when I was stopped dead in my tracks by a bizarre sight. A man in a nice suit is shackled hand and foot to a luggage cart. He was fast asleep, snoring away. A woman stood near by. She was a tall, elegant woman in a fine formal gown. She spoke on her phone, unaware of my presence.

"He's secure. I'll deliver him within the hour."

"What the fuck?"

She noticed me then.

"I'll call you back."

I was too stunned to do anything as she hung up and advanced.

"Should've stayed in your room."

As she told me this, she pulled a small areole bottle from her purse.

"Don't look so worried. I have no reason to hurt you. Who's going to believe such a crazy story anyway? Especially when even you won't know if its a dream or not."

"What are you...?"

Before I could say anything else she sprayed me in the face.

Matilda hummed happily to herself as she stepped off the elevator. That was her in a nutshell. She always found a way to look on the bright side. Not many people would be happy as a single 30-year-old maid but she was. She even gave a little skip as she pushed her laundry cart down the hall. Something bounced off her foot and hit the wall. Looking down she found a small perfume bottle. Morpheus-cf. Weird brand name. She put the bottle into a little bag on the side of the cart and moved on.

Rounding the corner she stopped dead in her tracks. Something beautiful greeted her. A boy lay asleep in the corner near a small table with a phone and plant on it. He was so little. He was adorable! She just wanted to hug and kiss him! Kinda hot too in a strange way. God, if he was just a little older she'd fuck him then and there.

"Hey, sleepy head," she cooed, shaking him gently.

He murmured and stirred but fell back into a deep sleep. She should call someone, get him some help. She needed a name first. She went through his pockets. Finally finding a wallet.

"Well hello there... Travis."

Then she saw it. His birthdate. He was eighteen.

"Yes!"

She yanked down his pants and underwear before mounting him. She never wore panties under her own skirt. She rode him good and hard taking her to a couple climaxes. He never woke. The elevator started rising to their floor. He clearly wasn't safe out here alone. She'd have to save him. She scooped the boy up and dropped him into her laundry cart and walked off.

The woman frowned. The elevator on the other end of the hall had been unexpected. She had dropped her bottle of knock out gas. It rolled away and she didn't have time to go get it before posing the boy and leaving. She had plenty more but it was still annoying.

I slowly came to. As I did I noticed several things in quick succession. I was no longer in the hotel. I was in a pink flowery bedroom. I was also naked. Why was I naked on a princess bed? Where the fuck was I? How did I get here? My eyes bugged out of my head. A gorgeous, busty redhead in a skimpy maid's outfit walked in.

"Oh good, my baby's awake!"

"Who... who are you?"

"Matilda."

"Matilda, where am I?"

"Home."

"This isn't my home."

"It is now. I adopted you."

"I think you mean you abducted me."

"That sounds too mean. I found you asleep in the hallway. Finder's keepers. I get to keep you."

"Finder's keepers? That doesn't apply to people!"

"You're being too loud. Maybe my new perfume will relax you."

She held up the bottle the other woman had.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it. Near you actually."

"It's not perfume. It's some kind of sleeping gas."

"Is that what happened to you?"

"Yes! Some woman sprayed me and I woke up here."

"I'm ordering more of this."

"Why?"

She sprayed me in the face and sleep began pulling me down. Her massive tits covered my eyes.

"To help train my new boy. When you wake you'll be in a better mood and willing to listen to what your loving new owner has to say."

As I passed out I knew she was right. It may take a long time but she was going to break me. I just knew it.

****

Meter Reader

I never thought any woman would be into my lips. They had always been more of a curse. You see, I have plump juicy lips. Not a problem for women I know but it can be embarrassing for men. Fat Lip. Big Mouth. I've heard it all. Heard it and hated it. So the events that unfolded last week were even more amazing.

I had just started my new job as a meter reader. I rode around with a veteran reader shadowing him from house to house. It was rather boring. The last one, however, was not. The old manor sat at the end of an old dirt road. Its meter was found in the large fenced off backyard. This was a no-no I was told. The owner had some clout so it was allowed to slide. We scheduled ahead so she could allow us in. I was going to ask why she got such special treatment when I saw her.

Tendy Yarvitz was a big woman. A big, curvy woman. She was nearly seven-foot-tall with curly red hair that fell past her broad shoulders. Her legs were meaty, seemingly able to snap a man in half should she wish. Her ass was massive and bounced deliciously with every step she took. Her waist was decorated with a pair of very powerful looking abs. Her breasts were even larger than her ass. They were past DD maybe even E or F. I had never seen a pair so big. She was dressed in a nice tank top and yoga pants.

"Welcome, you know the way."

Burton, my 'partner', went on in. I stopped when I saw the look on her face. She was looking at me intently. No, she was looking at my lips. It wasn't the mocking looks I was used to. Nor was it the 'would you look at that freak' kind either. Hers was a look of... fascination. Not sure what else to do I scurried past. She followed behind. Close behind.

As we checked the reader I felt her watching me. She was never far away. Her shadow never moved off me. I was both terrified and slightly aroused. When we were done Burton excused himself to use the bathroom. I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I put the glass away I felt her behind me again. I turned coming face to face with her tits. She put a finger under my chin and lifted my head to meet hers.

"You have very beautiful lips."

I didn't know what to say. She traced them with her finger.

"Succulent."

I blushed hard. She leaned in and kissed the tip of my bottom lip. I moaned, despite myself. She traced the outline again, this time in kisses. I became lost in the sensations. She pinched them between the middle of two fingers to pucker them up. I made a nose to question her actions. She opened her mouth wide. She placed my lips inside and bit down. Not hard or mean. She just did it enough to hold them there. Then she began to suck.

12