Qucikies Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became lost in the strange, erotic sensation. Her arms groped and grabbed my body. Her fingers invaded every inch of me. She sucked and licked as if I were an addictive treat. I have never felt anything like this before. Hearing the toilet flush she stopped and cleaned me up. As we left she leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Never let me catch you on my property alone."

Days passed. No matter what I tried I couldn't shake the memory. Whatever she had done to me I craved more. Her final message also confused me. What did she mean never let her catch me there alone? Every time I remembered the words my boner sprang to life. I had to find out. I just needed an excuse.

"Have you seen my mini light?" Burton asked me.

"Not recently."

"I know I had it at the Yarvitz place. Maybe I left it there."

Bingo!

"I'll check after work," I offered.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door. I nearly fainted when she opened the door. Gone was the workout wear. She wore no shoes or pants but instead tiny red panties. Her tank top was replaced by a red corset showing off her generous cleavage. A faux fur cloak hung over her shoulders. Boner was working overtime now.

"What are you doing here?"

"We think we might have left a tool here."

"I warned you not to come here alone."

"Yeah, why did you say that?"

"Those lips."

I touched them subconsciously.

"I need them. I need to touch them. I need to kiss them. I need to feel them between my legs. I can't live without them. With your partner around I could control myself. Not now. I'm going to take you. I'm going to keep you. I will never give you up. You are mine now. Forever."

I just blinked at her. My mind couldn't understand her words. My dick trying to escape my pants and go to her sure did. She wrapped one arm around me and crushed me against her. With the other, she pinched my lips again. I moaned in pleasure once more as her mouth took mine again. She carried me inside, slammed the door shut, and locked it.

****

My Beefcake

The thing that struck me first upon arriving at the home of rigger Gloriana Villanueva was the beefy man in his briefs bound in the Eiffel Tower pose to an art installation base in the middle of the living room. Duct tape covered his mouth. Written upon it were the words 'My Beefcake' with the red lipstick print of a kiss next to it. He wasn't upset or in any apparent discomfort. No, his erection indicated he was enjoying himself.

GLORIANA: (enters) Beautiful, isn't he?

BONDAGE TIMES: Is he who I think he is?

GLORIANA: Alistair Ovaltree, star of over a hundred 'Beefcakes in Bondage' videos.

BONDAGE TIMES: And you tied him up each and every time?

GLORIANA: Of course, Darling, it's my job.

BONDAGE TIMES: I was under the impression the two of you retired.

GLORIANA: No, we're just branching out, starting our own studio.

BONDAGE TIMES: Really? I'm surprised they parted with him.

GLORIANA: They had no choice. I own him.

BONDAGE TIMES: You own him? I don't understand.

GLORIANA: Alistair and I lived in the same apartment building. One day I found him in the basement laundry room waiting on his clothes wearing only what he is now. I do not handle temptation well. I jumped on him and we made love down there all night. I took him back to my place for dessert and he became fascinated with all my bondage gear.

BONDAGE TIMES: So, you discovered him?

GLORIANA: Yes, but that was the farthest thing from my mind at the time. The ropes were just to make our sexy very kinky. Given how neither of us thought to stop and let him go home for months after I found him that night we might have been too kinky.

BONDAGE TIMES: It sounds like you kidnapped him.

GLORIANA: In the best way. Eventually, we decided he would work for Beefcakes so we could spend more time together. In his contract, I act as his manager and have total control over his career. He stays tied up all the time, we have plenty of hot sex and are building our business empire. That's why you're here.

BONDAGE TIMES: Excuse me?

GLORIANA: I have a fellow rigger named Rose Giver, she would love to own you.

And thus ends my final interview. You can see me and my mistress Rose's excellent work at the following address.

****

Velma

"Oh lord, that Velma is thicc."

I could not help but stare as she walked through the aisles. Her orange sweeter, brown mini skirt, glasses and short brown hair made her a dead ringer for the cartoon character but her body far surpassed the original. Thick, powerful legs flexed drool inducing muscles as she walked. Her hips were wide and powerful. Her ass was massive and firm. I was certain I could use her cheeks as seats and catch a little ride. Though it was her breasts that caught my full attention. Because they were more than full themselves, overflowing was a better description. If I had to guess I would have put them in the G or H cup range.

The name tag on her bountiful bosom told me she worked at this Barnes and Nobel. Good, that meant she would be here all day. At least I hoped it did. I followed her around, keeping a safe distance of course, pretending to browse the books as she stocked them. After a few hours we ended up near the Employees Only doors in the back of the store. As I looked for a near by book to pretend to read she shoved me through those doors.

"What the hell?"

That was as far as I got before she forced my face into her tits. Unable to see or breath I began to panic.

"I've been watching you," she told me, "you and that cute little twig you call a body. I kept imagining it sealed between my big meaty thighs. I pictured myself covering your head with this big ol tiddies. One on either side, swallowing you whole. I can't settle for imagining anymore. I have to do it."

She dragged me into a back room where a chair waited. Forcing me into it she grabbed some ropes and lashed my legs to the front pair of the chairs. Arms forced behind my back and tied my waist was then bound to the back of the chair. I was totally trapped. It turned me on to be honest. Still let go of my head only long enough to take off her sweeter. I gasped at the sight of her massive bare breasts. They were glorious. She grabbed them and pulled them apart to open a small gap. She leaned forward so one was on either side of my head. My boner threatened to rip through my pants. She gently smooshed them back together plunging me back into darkness.

I felt her force down my pants and underwear with erotic speed. In no time at all she had mounted me and begun to ride. It was like a warm, tight, wonderful sledgehammer beating away on me. I lost track of how long she did this to me. I knew she would stop and go back to work for awhile before returning and starting over again. Eventually the store closed for the day and she began packing up to leave. I watched her, too tired to try and move or speak. She untied me from the chair and I struggled to my feet.

"Rest," she said, pushing me against a wheeled dolly.

I watched her clean up her ropes. I thought she was putting them away. Instead she tied me to the dolly.

"We had some good foreplay today but I think I'm ready for some real sex."

That WASN'T real sex for her?! Oh shit, she was going to kill me.

"Who ... who are you?" I finally managed to ask.

"No names. It ruins the fun. Besides if I ever let you go I can't have you identifying me. You can call me the name you used earlier."

"What?"

"I heard you when you checked me out in my little outfit here. Call me Velma. Shout it when you cum. I want to hear it."

She then wheeled me off into the night. That night as I have every night to this very day I fell asleep after cumming hard shouting

"I love my thicc Velma!"

****

The 200lb Gorilla on the Couch

"Why is your stuffed gorilla chained to the wall?" Taylor laughed.

It did look odd I know. A toy gorilla the size of man, wearing only a pair of heart covered boxer shorts sat in the middle of my couch, arms shackled and chained to the wall behind it. I knew I could trust Abigail with my secret.

"My sister's boyfriend's inside."

"The one who left her? On Valentine's Day?" she gasped.

"I kidnapped him."

"Tell me everything."

"My sister and I have never got a long. She had everything. She needed everything. Her craving for attention forced me into the shadows my whole life. I knew I could never have what I wanted by asking or working. I had to take it. It was the only way I knew to bring her down a peg. So I began taking everything from her. It started with her toys as a kid. Then her clothes and jewelry as a teen. Her music, her movies, anything I could. That's when he came into our lives.

"Rusty is a sweet boy. He was a shy kid in Gale's math class when they met. In some ways it was the worst thing to ever happen to him."

"Worse then being kidnapped for three months?"

"Hey! That's one of the best things."

"It's your delusion."

"At first she just flirted with him to get him to do her classwork for her. It soon became clear he would do anything for her. She made good use of that. She wrapped him around her finger so bad he didn't know which way was up. By this point she had begun bringing him around the house. She would go out with her friends while he did her chores, her homework, laundry, whatever she could while she went out with her friends."

"I think you mean boyfriends."

"Don't be rude. He's right there."

"Sorry."

"That's when we first met. We had a friendly chat while he folded clothes. It quickly became much deeper. I fell for him hard. I knew I had to save him from her. I also knew he was too far under her spell. I could only save him one way. I had to steal him."

"All of this after one conversation?"

"I'm condensing for time. Just let me finish. Yes, this went on for two years. I had moved out. Are you happy?"

"Very."

"He came to me, asking what to get her for Valentine's Day. That's when I came up with my plan. I told him she liked surprises. That if he hid in this monkey suit in her room and popped out naked she'd love it. He would need to test it here though. He made me leave the room as he got in. It was so cute.

"Once he was in I flipped on the hidden air pump and inflated the rubber liner. It locked him into place inside the gorilla. It even forced a ball gag into his mouth basically. The best part? It popped his dick out a hole inside the boxers. As soon as he was trapped I chained him up for effect, pulled down his shorts and fucked him. That was three months ago."

Taylor walked over to the Gorilla.

"Can I talk to him?"

I pushed a button on the lower jaw and the sound of hissing air poured out. After a moment of this he began to speak.

"My jaw's sore."

"I won't leave it in so long next time."

"Rusty?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to let you out of there?"

"No! Please don't!"

"You like it in there?"

"I love it! I've spent the last three months being taken care of. No one has ever done that for me. Kira is the soulmate I thought I was getting with her sister. I was meant to be with her. This is heaven. I never want to leave."

"Don't worry baby," I said kissing him through the gorilla's mouth, "you never will."

12