Queans Eat Cakes - Jackie & Dana

Story Info
Cuckquean wife serves & accepts punishment from Cuckcake.
6.2k words
4.71
37.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

Jackie reclined naked, in the middle of the king size bed, with her legs spread wide open. Her back and head supported by a mountain of pillows. Dana was laying on her stomach shaving Jackie's pubic hair down either side of her pussy. She had already trimmed the thin strip of hair above the clit to Jackie's satisfaction.

Keeping Jackie "satisfied" was becoming more and more of Dana's life. The old saying "Be careful what you wish for" was becoming a harsh reality for Dana. She had always hoped Mike would find a woman that was ok being a girlfriend rather than a one night stand or a few times a year type of thing.

And if that woman would allow Dana to be involved with them it would be great. She was shy and knew it would take a little prompting from the other woman but she was open to serving pretty much any woman Mike chose.

Jackie was a few years older than Dana and Mike. She was tall and thin with large, obviously fake, breasts. She always dressed to the nines. Nice outfits with three or four inch heels and hose worn every day. The hose were always thigh highs. The fishnet hose, normally the smaller more classy fishnets, were common. Her makeup was always bordering between "a little too much and outright slutty".

It was obvious to anyone that saw her that she enjoyed looking sexy. Some women would say she dressed like a slut with those short skirts, high heels and all that makeup. Jackie would say they were sexually repressed prudes.

Contrary to her looks Jackie wasn't a slut. Yes, she was kinky, but also very selective when it came to men. After her divorce she found conservative married men to her liking. They tended to be married to women that were less sexually adventurous than Jackie. The men lusted for Jackie and the sexual freedom to explore that she gave them.

The odd fact for Jackie was that the "conservative women" were only prudish with their husbands. They often pleasured themselves to unspeakable types of fantasies. Sex with strangers, being humiliated, rape. incest and other far from prudish sexual thoughts. Often two or three of these things being rolled up into one fantasy.

Jackie quickly learned the biggest problem for these married couples was the wife wouldn't share her sexual fantasies for fear of being labelled a slut or out right rejection. They were much more into being "forced" to do the things they fantasized about. The husbands were out finding women to full fill their fantasies while the women internalized theirs choosing the safer option of masturbating to them.

Mike met Jackie quite by chance waiting for a table at a popular lunch spot. He chatted her up if for no other reason than to stare at her cleavage. Jackie liked that Mike was tall and athletic with broad shoulders, so she flirted back innocently.

"My wife has told me I should find a girlfriend like you."

"Sorry. I'm not interested in swingers." she giggled.

"Oh no. We aren't swingers. She just likes to hear about it when I am with another woman. And we would both prefer her to be more like a girlfriend than a one night stand."

"Well maybe you should introduce me to her." Jackie said with a wink.

When her comment didn't back Mike down she agreed to exchange numbers figuring nothing would come of it. But Mike was more infatuated with Jackie than he let on that day.

It took a week or so of flirting via text before his constant begging to meet her for sex got on her nerves a bit. She decided to give him an ultimatum and see where it went.

Her text read....."Tell you what big guy. Make a video of your wife introducing herself to me, telling me it is ok to date you and have sex with you along with why she is ok with us having sex."

Dana was mortified when Mike told her about Jackie's request. "I can't have a video of me saying it's ok for you to fuck another woman out there. She could post it anywhere on the web. What if friends and family members saw it?"

A few days later Jackie got a video from Mike. "Hi Jackie. Mike has told me so much about you. I was hoping we could meet for lunch to get to know each other."

Jackie was excited by the reasonable compromise and worked out a Saturday lunch date with Dana. She couldn't wait to meet Dana and see if she could push her into a submissive cuckquean role.

At lunch Dana admitted Mike seeing other women turned her on but she was afraid of STDs if he started seeing too many women. She also admitted she would like to try a menage trois if the other woman was ok with it.

"So if I date Mike exclusively that would be of value to you, right? Giving the two of you a safe scenario to indulge your fantasies."

"Y...yes. That would be great. He thinks you are SO hot!"

"Well what do I get in return?" Jackie asked

"I mean you can't honestly think fucking Mike exclusively will be a dream come true for me. Especially with you in his bed every night for sex. I am NOT a once a week kind of girl. When I'm in a committed relationship I want it several times a week. And while an occasional three way with you wouldn't be a deal breaker it's not my fantasy to have a three way every week or anything."

Dana sat there stunned. She had never thought about this from the other woman's perspective. Could she expect a single woman to be a committed sexual partner but only see Mike a few times a month?

"Well, honestly I never thought of it that way." Dana said softly.

She found Jackie attractive in a slutty kind of way and figured Jackie knew how to have a three way. In short, Dana agreed with Mike that Jackie would make an excellent girlfriend for him. But how could she make that happen for them?

"How about we take a day or two to think about this and then discuss it." Dana offered not really knowing what to say or offer Jackie.

"Ok. But we need to exchange numbers so we can text each other directly without Mike knowing everything. Men are so full of shit sometimes. Always offering the moon and stars only to let a woman down. I trust making an agreement with you I am much less likely to be let down.

The negotiations took a couple of weeks. Dana kept offering more and more things that Jackie wanted from her without exactly telling Mike. Dana agreed to give more control to Jackie than she ever thought she would give any woman.

Complete 100% transparency of her sex life. She would let Jackie know every time she had any sexual contact with Mike. Dana also agreed to meet Jackie once a week without Mike to provide any necessary sexual relief. Just in case Mike ignored Jackie for some reason. But more importantly she agreed to let Jackie punish her if she upset Jackie.

Jackie knew the punishment piece of the puzzle would allow her to push Dana further into submission. She text Mike and they met the next night in a hotel for their first date.

The sex was explosive. Clothes were torn off of each other as their mouths were locked together. Mike took her doggie style in round one. Then Jackie took over in round two. She rode his cock allowing her large fake boobs to hang in his face. Then she turned around to give him a reverse cowgirl fucking. His reaction made it clear he had never been part of a reverse cowgirl. He moaned and blew his second load as he watched the lurid sight of her ass ride up and down the length of his cock.

Jackie was pleasantly surprised to have an orgasm that night. It was during round two when she was in control but Mike got her there. That was important.

Mike almost passed out when Jackie said, "I am willing to go on the pill if you and Dana are ok with it. I mean she can't eat your load out of my pussy if you are wearing a condom."

About an hour later Dana was playing with her clit while sucking Mike's cock when he told her. "She is willing to go on the pill so you can eat my load out of her pussy when you are with us."

Within seconds an orgasm rippled through Dana. She desperately wanted to make that fantasy a reality. Thinking about the degrading act of eating her husband's load from another woman's hot, fragrant pussy was one of her regular masturbation fantasies.

She could tell Jackie was open sexually. That meant Jackie was going to push her limits and she knew that she would enjoy most of it. Dana secretly knew any humiliation heaped on her would turn her on although she would never want to admit it.

"I think we should make this part of our weekly meeting." Jackie said as Dana wiped the shaving cream off with a warm towel. "Then we don't have to pretend that we don't know if you will pleasure me with your mouth every week. That can just be the final step in our grooming ritual."

"You trim, you shave, you lick. I relax, I inspect, I orgasm. Simple enough." Jackie giggled as Dana put her mouth to work on Jackie's freshly shaved crotch for the second week in a row.

"For a straight woman you sure are a natural pussy pleaser." Jackie commented as she ran her fingers through Dana's bangs and onto the top of her head letting her hand rest there.

Dana's long slow lapping of Jackie's crotch turned into shorter flicking licks over her clit. Jackie began to breathe a little heavier as she gripped Dana's head with both hands now. A slow rotation of her hips began as the husky whispers started.

"Ooooooooo, yeah baby. Just like that. Do it for me. Please my pussy like a good submissive. Make me happy so you don't get spanked. A submissive girl that disappoints gets the belt."

Dana tried to process the excited woman's babbling in her mind. Am I now her submissive, like a full time submissive? Is she planning to spank me if I don't give her orgasms? I thought that was only going to be done if I caused her problems with Mike. Not if she wasn't happy with my oral skills.

Dana's mind drifted to memories of Leslie, her college roommate, who was quite vicious with the belt anytime Dana lost a bet with her. Those lost bets never led to sex but the spankings always made Dana's crotch wet. She missed those college days and the secret bets where the loser got spanked.

"That's it baby. Get Mistress J off like a good little subbie. That mouth feels so good. I want to cum, slut. Suck my clit. Suck it. Suck it. Suuuuuucccckkk Yeeeeesssssss. ohhhhhhhhhh yeeessss."

Jackie was getting dressed to leave when she felt the need to clarify things for Dana. "We'll keep the "Mistress J" stuff between us. When we do our first three way you will be the mouth that licks what needs to be licked and sucks what needs to be sucked while Mike's hard cock fucks me."

"For him it will be a HOT three way. He won't even notice that you are the mule doing the grunt work to make our sex smokin hot. But you and I will know. And that knowledge will be what makes you so wet and horny."

The next week Jackie had Mike come by her place Monday and Wednesday after work. This meant Mike had less energy and desire for sex with his wife. That Thursday night Dana was late getting to Jackie's place for the weekly grooming appointment as it was now known.

"Twenty-five minutes late. Are you trying to earn the belt?" Jackie said as she opened the door.

"I..I'm sorry."

"The belt will give you something to be sorry about. And be thankful you aren't getting the back of my hairbrush. Now get naked. I want you on your knees on the couch with your elbows on the back of the couch."

Dana stripped slowly. She figured punishment would come at some point so she was accepting of it. She climbed onto the couch as instructed and then watched as Jackie came back into the room with a wide leather belt. A thick belt like a man would wear. It certainly wasn't from a female's wardrobe.

"I think one lick for every minute you kept me waiting is fair. Eyes straight forward and keep them there for all 25!"

And with that, Jackie raised the belt to give the mighty first blow. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. The first three strikes sent searing pain across the defenseless ass cheeks. Sparking fond memories for Dana, of Leslie back in college.

Jackie's pussy was damp as she continued to scorch Dana's ass. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. She was so elated that Dana hadn't objected in any way to her decree that punishment was deserved and it would be meted out by her.

"THIS will teach you who waits on who." Jackie growled.

The belt continued to rain down strike after strike on Dana's now red fleshy ass. Tears welled up in her eyes as the pain multiplied. She had no idea what the count was as the belt continued to whistle through the air striking her meaty swollen ass cheeks over and over.

Finally it was over. The room fell silent except for Dana's soft sobbing. Her tortured butt cheeks on full display for Jackie's sadistic pleasure. She dropped the belt on the couch and fondled the burning flesh. Softly sliding her fingers over the swollen butt cheeks at first. Then squeezing the hot flesh causing Dana to elicit a guttural moan followed by a soft sob.

"Oh, Stop it! You hate it soooo much that your cunt is dripping on my couch, slut." Jackie snickered running her thumb down the wet pussy lips before giving the red ass one last smack with her hand.

"Now that you have been properly corrected we can move on to the purpose of your visit." Jackie said leading Dana to her bedroom for their grooming ritual.

Almost an hour later Jackie was pulling on Dana's ears as she rotated her hips humping Dana's face as she spat harsh insults.

"Eat my pussy you saggy tit slut. Make me cum. That's it you fat ass whore. Keeping sucking..... suck it.... suck it.... harder harder,,,, Yes, YES, yeeeesssss, yeeessssss." her ragged breathing slowed as she held Dana's head in place with a firm grip.

"Wow! That was amazing. You are a damn good pussy eater after only three weeks." Jackie complimented as she came down from her orgasmic bliss.

Dana's head was resting on Jackie's inner thigh and as Jackie brushed a strand of hair from Dana's cheek she asked, "Your pussy still dripping wet?"

Dana's mouth curved into a soft grin as she nodded yes.

"Pleasure yourself." Jackie whispered as she stroked Dana's cheek.

"Slip a hand down there and enjoy yourself. You've earned it." she winked before closing her eyes and laying her head back. She continued to caress and stroke Dana's cheek in her post orgasm slumber.

Dana felt safe and was so amazingly horny she couldn't resist slipping her hand between her legs to address her ravenous needs. Her eyes closed as her fingers met the juicy folds of her own sex.

The thoughts of how kinky her life had become filled her mind. Her husband's new girlfriend using her mouth like a sex toy for three weeks in a row. Getting nothing in return after providing the sexual relief desired. Being severely punished and then made to groom the girlfriend's crotch to her husband's liking before her face was forced back into the crotch as it's human sex toy.

Moments later she bit her lip and shuddered through a quiet orgasm as Jackie's fingers continued their affectionate caressing of her face.

Dana awoke, her face still inches from the pussy she had become accustomed to satisfying. She jolts to reality, "Oh god what time is it?" she says raising her head off of Jackie's inner thigh to find a clock.

Dana jumped off the bed and was hurriedly putting her clothes on as Jackie calmed her.

"Relax sweetheart. I'll text Mike and tell him I think we are ready for a three way. Then when you get home just tell him that we had a long talk and lost track of time.

I'll bet that's all you will have time to say before he is ramming his cock down your throat thinking about having both of us on his cock."

"We'll discuss you not properly thanking Mistress J later." Jackie said patting Dana's still sore ass as Dana was leaving.

Mike was excited that Jackie was ready for a three way and on the pill so he wouldn't have to wear a condom. Saturday night was going to bring numerous fantasies to life for he and Dana.

Jackie arrived Saturday night dressed to kill. Four inch heels with a skirt so short it almost showed the top of her slutty fishnet thigh highs. Her top had a plunging neckline and even a casual glance let you know she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Let Dana fix the drinks Babe. We can relax on the couch."

Dana dutifully made the drinks and headed to the den. She wasn't fully ready for what she saw. Her husband was passionately french kissing Jackie with one hand tangled in her hair affectionately holding her head. His other hand groped her large full breasts.

Jealousy formed a pit in her stomach. Suddenly aware of how small and saggy her tits were. How they must disappoint him. And how long it had been since Mike held her head as he kissed her. When was the last time Mike had put his tongue in her mouth?

Her mental downward spiral was interrupted by Jackie's voice. "It's time to get you out of these bulky pants, Babe." she giggled as Mike started kissing her neck while she stared directly into Dana's eyes.

"Oooooo, you know I love that Babe. Keep going while we get those pants off."

"Be a dear and get his pants off for us." she whispered before grabbing Mike's face in her hands and slipping her tongue back in his mouth.

Dana was shocked but wanted to be a team player. Jackie had told Dana that she would be used to heighten their sexual pleasure and shouldn't expect any gratification. And that was obviously about to be true.

She set the drinks down and got on her knees in front of the couch. She watched them continue to make out like teenagers in the back seat of a car as she unbuckled his pants. Mike raised his butt off of the couch to allow his wife to slide his pants and underwear down to his ankles all in one motion.

Dana watched Jackie stroke her husband's rock hard cock as she removed his shoes allowing the pants and underwear to come off easily. The passionate kissing never slowed as Jackie's fingers worked the hard cock.

Suddenly she released the hard cock and pointed at it. Dana immediately knew what Jackie wanted and moved forward to suck her husband's cock. She took the cock as deep as she could on her first stroke down.

Wanting to make a good impression. To remind her husband what a good cock sucker she was in some twisted unspoken sexual competition with Jackie.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Suck that cock slut." Jackie said after breaking her lip lock with Mike. "Nice and deep. That's it. Such a loyal wife. Now show him how much you really love him and lick his balls while I ride his cock."

In no time Jackie was straddling Mike's lap just above his flag pole. Her skirt still on which wasn't a problem when wearing thigh highs with no panties. She pulled her top off dropping it on the couch while leaving her arms above her head for a moment allowing Mike to be mesmerized by her massive fake tits.

"While you're down there, why don't you guide that big cock into it's proper place for us." she said lowering her arms and then squeezing them together pushing her large globes together in Mike's face. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Mike's head engulfing his face in her tits.

Dana was humiliated as she grabbed the base of her husband's cock allowing Jackie to easily slide her wet pussy over the head and down the shaft. Jackie sat fully engulfing the cock as she slowly rotated her hips. Her hands back above her head allowing her incredible breasts to stand prominently in Mike's face.

"You like that Babe? You like my hot tight pussy on your cock? Like looking at these huge tits? I bet you really like your wife licking your balls while your big hard cock is in my hot pussy? I can feel her obedient little forehead rub my ass when I lean back. She's such a slut."

Dana's hand was furiously rubbing her swollen clit as she licked and sucked her husband's balls. Words can't describe the emotions flowing through her body as her mind raced. Recalling the humiliating words and feelings. Was all of this really happening?

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers
12