Queans Eat Cakes - Jackie & Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's earning her reward Baby. She wants you to pump a big load into me so she can suck it out. You want to watch her lick my pussy Baby? I'm gonna let you Baby. Gonna let you watch her eat my pussy. Let her taste my juices while she sucks your cum out of me."

Jackie talking dirty was having the desired effect on the couple as she rode Mike's hard cock. A climax erupted from Dana's clit as her fingers continued their work. Basking in the humiliation of Jackie's words and her own disgusting deeds in this lurid scene. Thoughts of what was to come in a few short moments. Her face wet from her own saliva as well as Jackie's juices that were flowing down Mike's cock to his balls.

Mike couldn't hold out any longer. The smoking HOT slut riding his cock while degrading his wife was like a scene from a porn movie. He closed his eyes imagining his wife eating his load from Jackie's pussy. He grabbed Jackie's hips as he grunted and thrust up into her.

"OH Yeah, Baby. Give me that load. Shoot it deep in me Baby. I want your wife's face deep in my cunt sucking your cum." Jackie screamed as she orgasmed on Mike's spurting rod.

She flopped over beside Mike on the couch leaving her legs spread wide open.

"Come here. He wants to watch you clean his load out of me." came Jackie's husky whisper. Dana's sticky face flushed red as she crawled between the open legs. On all fours her face was the perfect height to eat the steaming pussy in front of her.

Jackie raised her feet and placed them on the small of Dana's back with her ankles crossed. "There, now I'm more comfortable." she said absent mindedly sliding her fingers through Dana's bangs and letting them fall back onto her forehead.

"Now we can watch you do your job. Cleanup is the wife's job. I keep your husband satisfied and you clean up the mess we make afterwards."

Mike leaned over and started sucking one of Jacke's breasts as he fondled the nipple on her other breast.

"Ohhhhhh, Yeah Babe. Suck my tits. Yeah, I love it when you play them."

Jackie was still wet and Mike playing with her boobs kept her arousal going. She enjoyed being the center of attention. The hotter woman in a three way clearly getting all of the male's attention. As she continued to run her fingers through Dana's bangs and the hair on the top of Dana's head. Almost like she was petting her favorite pet.

Dana was still on all fours lapping at the freshly fucked pussy. A gooey mixture of pussy juice and semen started to come out. Dana soon found herself sucking the foul tasting goo to keep it from dripping onto the floor.

"Yeah slut! Suck that cream pie out of me." Jackie smirked giving Dana one last dose of humiliation as she swallowed the disgusting goo.

After a few drinks Jackie and Mike went upstairs and showered together. Dana was cleaning up when she heard the obviously sexual grunts and moans coming from the shower.

Dana shrugged thinking how it had been years since he fucked her in the shower.

Jackie came downstairs a little later. "I'm spending the night. Which means I am sleeping with Mike. It's a big house so find somewhere else to sleep. Guest room, couch, wherever."

Jackie turned to leave but then stopped. "Actually. Sleep on the couch. That makes it hotter, right? You being forced to sleep on the couch while I sleep in your comfy bed snuggled up to your husband."

"Good night." Jackie laughed as she headed back upstairs. She was happy with how Dana didn't object to anything and assumed Dana must masturbate thinking about much worse treatment.

The next morning Jackie came downstairs while Mike was getting dressed. She found Dana in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee.

Dana explained that Mike played golf every Sunday with a group of friends and that was why he was getting dressed.

"So every Sunday he is gone for a few hours?"

"Yeah. He leaves around 10:30 and gets home around 4:30 or 5. The golf course is like a thirty minute drive from here."

"Interesting. I think you and I need to discuss the potential use of that free time you have every Sunday." Jackie said giving a devious smile as she sipped her coffee.

Mike breezed into the kitchen. "Last night was a dream come true! Life is good!" he said giving Dana a peck on the cheek as he took the cup of coffee she had made for him. He walked over to Jackie. He bent forward giving her a long kiss as one hand slipped into her robe to fondle her breasts.

"I'll see you soon, ok." was all he said giving her a wink before leaving.

"More coffee?" Dana asked suddenly feeling awkward being alone with Jackie in her own house.

"Sure." Jackie replied handing her cup to Dana. "How was the couch last night? Did you masturbate thinking about all of the things you did?"

Dana was mortified at the questions, knowing they were leading to her somehow serving as Jackie's sex toy again.

She handed the full cup back to Jackie and replied, "Y..yes. I couldn't help myself. Last night was such a..a... I don't know."

Jackie smiled, "A humiliatingly hot night for you?"

"I guess. It...it was..... just more emotional than I ever dreamed it would be for me"

"But HOT, right?"

"Yes. Soakingly so I'm afraid." Dana admitted with a soft smile.

"Good. Now that we both know you and Mike enjoyed yourselves surely you can understand why it is important that you keep me happy. Now let's discuss you not thanking Mistress J properly Thursday night."

Dana remembered the pat on her sore ass as she walked out of Jackie's house but still wasn't clear why she should have thanked Jackie.

"I...I don't understand." she mumbled looking at the floor.

"Do you remember what happened that night?

"Well....y..yes. I was p...pu...punished for being late. Then served her... uh.. you like normal a...and then I...I ma..masturbated." Dana stammered embarrassed at having to verbalize her shameful actions.

"Exactly. So why should you have thanked her?" Jackie questioned as her pussy dampened. She was overly excited again at how Dana never complains. She just accepts her plight as any naturally submissive woman would.

"U..um..because she allowed me to.... to orgasm.... for her." the last two words were almost inaudible as her voice trailed off.

"Yes. But that's not all." Jackie beamed as she sipped her coffee.

"She chastised you as well. Her punishing you sets boundaries for you. As long as

you obey her and stay within her boundaries your life will be easy. So you should thank her for the punishment as well. She is giving you the guide posts for your new life to follow."

"Mistress J has decided that you will be punished for not thanking her. It will be five strikes for each offense. So you have ten strikes coming. Now to decide on the implement to be used."

"Please place all of your wooden spoons and any spatulas you have on the table here in front of me."

Dana's sex dampened as the kinky side of her brain whirled, "what a devious bitch and so exciting. Why am I getting excited? This will be painful and probably followed by having to eat her pussy again with my sexual needs being ignored like always. UGH, so frustrating and yet so HOT."

Jackie's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Ohh, but first, you should remove that robe. Tasks done for Mistress J require that you always be naked. Remember that." Jackie winked at Dana over the rim of her coffee cup as she took another leisurely sip from the large cup.

Dana dropped her robe over the back of the chair next to Jackie. Her body flushed from the humiliation of being naked in front of a clothed woman. And following kinky orders in her own kitchen turned her on immensely. More than she could have imagined a few short weeks ago.

She placed the six wooden spoons on the table. They varied in length, size of the round end and handle. Some were more sturdy giving them an ominous look. The three spatulas were next. One of flimsy plastic and the other two were metal.

"Good. Now bend over the back of that chair with your robe on it. Stretch your arms out across the table. I want your saggy tits to hang down and touch that glass table. The cool surface on your nipples will be a sharp contrast to the burning sensation your ass is about to have."

"Let's start with this one." Jackie said picking up the largest and thickest wooden spoon. She stood and moved behind the submissive wife. Letting her hand fondle the ass of the outstretched woman. She was in no hurry. Squeezing and pinching the fleshy cheeks. Enjoying her dominance over the naked woman before her.

Dana stared through the glass table at the floor. She held her breathe involuntarily as Jackie continued to exert her dominance. She let her hand slide down between the soft thighs before her. Her fingers found the folds of Dana's sex wet.

"Aren't you a submissive horny slut?" Jackie whispered right before pinching the unsuspecting woman's clit between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled the nub causing a gasp to escape Dana's lips.

Then came a harsh twist of the sticky clit. "OOoowwwwwwwwww" screamed Dana as the pain shot through her.

"Mistress J asked you a question." the superior woman snarled still holding the twisted clit.

"Ow, Ow, Pleeeaaasseeee...... YES! I am a horny submissive slut."

"Much better, cunt." Jackie said releasing the nub. "We will add another 5 strikes for failing to answer a direct question."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you." came Dana's hurried reply. She obviously didn't want her clit being pulled and twisted again.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. The large wooden spoon rained down on the fleshy ass.

"Only ten more to go slut." Jackie whispered in Dana's ear.

"Hold this in your mouth." she said holding the spoon's handle just under Dana's nose. Her free hand was fondling Dana's ass again. Her fingers enjoying the warm flesh in between the occasional evil pinch.

"I think that flimsy plastic spatula will hurt you way more than these wooden spoons. Let's see if I'm right." her hot breathe filled Dana's ear. Her tongue slipped out and licked the ear as she moved away.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Dana bit down on the spoon handle in her mouth. The sadistic woman behind her was right. The plastic spatula flexed allowing each strike to be harder on her naked ass.

The hot breath was back in her ear. "Ohhhhhhhhh. Those five were fun for me slut. I am getting wet thinking about how well your obedient mouth will eat me knowing you aren't going to want another spanking from this spatula if you fail to please me."

This time the tongue licked her ear slower before blowing on it. "Only five more, slut."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Tears welled up in Dana's eyes. The burning pain was unbearable. She stood up and started rubbing her ass trying to relieve the pain. She looked and felt silly holding the spoon in her mouth rubbing her ass like a child that has just been spanked.

An evil smile stretched across Jackie's face as she watched the lurid scene in front of her. Her hand slipped into her robe to rub her wet sex.

"Get back over that table, slut! I didn't give you permission to stand up."

Dana glanced over her shoulder with pleading eyes before slowly lowering her body back into place.

Jackie set the spatula on Dana's back and started groping the abused ass cheeks. Gripping the swollen red flesh hard enough that she felt the soft burning flesh between her fingers. The erotic sight of the tortured ass being squeezed made Jackie's sex gush. Her thighs were getting wet as she said,

"For breaking position before being given permission you have earned five more."

Dana whimpered through the handle in her mouth not sure how she could take five more with that spatula.

Jackie could sense Dana didn't want any more physical punishment today. And she didn't want to risk Dana wanting to stop their Domme / sub games altogether. So she opted to expand her dominance in another way.

"I don't think this ass wants any more action today." she smiled as Dana shook her head.

"Perhaps Mistress J will allow you a way to defer these extra five strikes until our weekly grooming session on Thursday. Would you like that?"

Dana quickly nodded yes.

"Good. You see, I have a guilty pleasure. I like to read porn stories. In particular Sorority hazing stories. And one story in particular excited me more than most. In this Sorority the pledges had to perform a "worm kiss" I think it was called."

"Basically the rule was after a pledge was spanked she had to kneel behind the Sister that had spanked her and French kiss her asshole until the Sister moved away from her."

"If you will agree to this becoming our rule going forward, then I will move the five extra strikes to next Thursday for you."

"Hell, the way you love humiliation sticking your tongue up my asshole might get you off." Jackie giggled. "Now drop that spoon out of your mouth and answer me."

Dana's mind was a scrambled mess. She was overly horny and her sex was dripping down her thighs as she tried to process the pain of the spanking along with what she just heard. Worm kiss... lick her ass.... no wait.. French kiss her asshole..... Oh god, how humiliating... why am I so horny... I need to get off.

"W...will Mistress Pleeease allow me to cum today."

Jackie chuckled to herself as the submissive woman begged for sexual release.

"First things first, slut. Kneel and give me the worm kiss." Jackie leaned over placing her elbows on the kitchen countertop. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt the warm hands spreading her ass open.

Electricity shot through her body as the warm tongue swiped over her rosebud. Her hand went straight to her pussy. Gliding over her clit and plunging two fingers into herself. After a few long, slow strokes into herself the fingers turned their attention to her swollen clit.

Slow luxurious circles stimulating her ever growing excitement. She gasped as the obedient tongue penetrated her rosebud. Her excitement heightened as the tongue pushed in deep.

The mental excitement of having this much power over another woman. The kinky lust for having her asshole worshipped. Feeling the tongue continue deeper. Deeper than she ever dreamed a tongue would.

The submissive woman kneeling behind her was obviously trying to curry favor from her. To earn her permission to orgasm. She was now Jackie's submissive in earnest. Doing as she was instructed in hopes of pleasing Jackie.

The realization of having her own obedient slut to use as she wished sent Jackie over the edge. The future would be exciting!

"Deeper slut. Eat my ass. Eat it if you want permission to cum."

12