All Comments on 'Queen'

by lakelover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lakeloverlakeloverover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to DawnJ for editing assistance with this story.

Thanks to DawnJ for editing assistance with this story.

litereader54litereader54over 11 years ago
GREAT story.

Great story. Loved it. I'm going to add it to my list of ways to please my lover. I'm sure she'll get a "kick" (and orgasm) out of it.

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Very good

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

But he should have considered option number 1 when she told him she had "control issues". After all, he didn't know her very well and he was, at the time, tied to the bed. Best to error on the side of caution. After reading some of the stories on this site just keep one thing in mind - BITCHES BE CRAZY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

After this so called story I had to take a good heath lyrics SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One Fu**ed up story!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
Cute...

Now this was a delightful "loving wife" story. A couple still in love with each other, which is sometimes sadly needed here. This plays out like reality, a nice story of being with YOUR woman. No reason to cheat or have a side 'friend ' to screw up the relationship. Nice job of " keeping it real"....5/5 stars and 2 thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His final comment to her should have been, "next date, I'm the king."

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - I just do not like this kind of story - sorry.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I don't know why there are so many bad comments. I think they are sexually very compatible and could have a adventurous sex life together.

If they are compatible in other matters, they could be a happy couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous