Queen

Story Info
How my queen left me shivering.
1k words
3.8
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things escalated pretty quickly, we started with chats and now I was on her bed at her place laying naked on my back with my hands tied to the corners of the bed with her dad's tie tight enough to hold me back and my legs on either side to the ends of the bed.

She stripped herself naked and I couldn't help my erection as she unleashed those beast E cupped breasts. My face probably showed my excitement but my dancing dick was no less, she had a grin on her face as she got between my legs and crawled up to my crotch.

She placed her chin on my thigh and my dick stood straight beside her face reaching her temple twitching in silence. She smirked and kissed the start of my thigh. Her lips felt like live wires which sent a strong current in my body giving a sudden jerk. I pushed my feet out and knuckled my wrist tight, I closed my eyes and filled my lungs full.

She left a trail of kisses down to my inner thigh my dick was rock tight standing upright. She reached for the left thigh and repeated the process until I shiver to death.

She reached for my balls which were tight and pulled back and placed a gentle kiss, the softness of her lips made me raise my hips.

Her nails painted mat black were now scratching my inner thigh slowly giving me goosebumps all over again as she kept licking my balls with the tip of the tongue, I could feel the fire on the palm of my feet, twitching badly.

She suddenly gripped my penis in her hands and slowly pulled down the skin, the redhead was swollen as if it was holding a ton of cum, she poked out her tongue and touched the tip of it, at the end of the head into the curve making me leave a strong gasp with my body dancing in the air.

She kept on teasing me till I was on the verge, moaning on the top of my voice when she suddenly left the grip and said "Don't you dare to cum".

I took a deep breath in, my chest rose, I could feel a huge pressure being forced down by myself as I stopped the orgasm and the cum inside.

She smiled as she saw my dick twitch hard with the veins in it pumping out. She waited for a while and pushed the head of it in her mouth, the wetness was relieving for me, her tongue was now exploring it, I could feel a pre cum leaving the tip, her eyes were rolled up looking in my eyes as I was enjoying the inside of her mouth.

She slowly pushed it in, deeper and deeper, my eyes rolled back and I could feel my back floating on my sweat. My wrist got tight as it was now deep down her throat when she suddenly coughed and pushed it out.

I was breathing heavily when she again pushed the head in, she was now sucking on the head, pulling it in and jerking it out.

She stopped and pushed her body up, she was now on my body, thank god it was happening I thought, spreading her legs she exposed her pussy lips which were closed and looking like beauty to me.

She pushed my dick on my stomach and sat on it with her pussy spread apart, before I knew she was rubbing herself on me, starting slow increasing her pace.

I couldn't control the feeling the softness of those lips felt against my dick, she kept on pushing herself rubbing her clit simultaneously. She pushed her head back and was breathing heavily and so was I as my skin moved up and down with her movement.

She kept on moving increasing her pace, the room was echoing with a greasy sound, I was again on the verge when I moaned out loud, she suddenly stopped and pushed the dick in her pussy and started jumping heavily. The inside of her pussy felt so soft my dick pushed in and out, I pushed my ass up and down syncing her movements.

She increased her pace and I couldn't control myself I pushed my ass up in her pussy and came, I could feel the strings of sperms leaving my dick, pushing on the wall of her pussy, as I shivered in orgasm with my eyes rolled up and moaning on the top of my voice.

I haven't cum in my life as much as I did tonight. It was dripping out and was flowing on my dick, I settled my body on the bed, breathing heavily.

My dick was now as tender as flower petals or leaves, I wanted it out because I couldn't take that feeling anymore. But then suddenly she pushed herself down on my dick and sat with her legs on either side and before I knew she was jumping again.

I shouted on the top of my voice with the pleasure and pain and said "please don't do this, please get off me."

She wasn't stopping, nothing was stopping her from jumping, she kept on jumping with her fingers rubbing her clit, I could feel my legs twitching so bad that I thought I would break it, I couldn't feel rest of my body, I kept on shouting, my body kept on shivering, and the heat was escaping from my skin.

She suddenly pushed her head back and moaned, "yes yes yes " she increased her pace and my body went on shivering when she suddenly moaned on the top of her voice and fell on my body shivering a bit she, at last, had got her orgasm escaping her body.

My dick popped out and was twitching badly with my lower body pushing up in shivers and twitches. I couldn't breathe properly, my eyes were closed tight, when I felt her hands on my body and she kissed my chest and said "I love you baby".

My shivers started lowering, breathing normalized, she untied me and hugged me tight with her large breast pressing against the body and her face resting on my chest.

"Please don't do it ever again," I said as my dick, flaccid, rested on my thigh when she chuckled and hugged me tight, it was relieving and comforting and pushed me sleep thinking SHE IS A QUEEN INDEED.