Queen Arie's Lady-in-Waiting Pt. 02

Story Info
Arie and Namia get their happily-ever-after.
1.9k words
4.69
3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are of legal age, and if things like futa sex, breeding kinks or medieval fantasy settings aren't your cup of tea then this isn't the story for you.

Hi all, and welcome to chapter 2! This is going to give Namia and Arie a sweet ending, but I'm also planning a spin-off (like with my Odette series) where things are forced to go in a different direction for Arie due to her responsibilities as Queen.

I hope you guys enjoy, and as always feel free to leave a comment with anything you'd like to read about in future stories.

-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

Queen Arie of Evengard trembled, her fingers digging into the hips of the petite, beautiful girl moaning beneath her. The queen's cock twitched, balls tightening as she neared climax, and with a cry she erupted deep inside her lover's slick cunt. She filled her Royal Mistress to the brim, Namia mewling in pleasure as the realm's sovereign gave her an incredible fuck.

When they pulled apart Arie watched, entranced, as a thick, pearlescent glob of cum dripped from the girl's well-used hole. That was still her favorite sight, and she never tired of filling up Namia's tight little pussy. It had been a year to the day since Arie had taken the girl to her bed, a year since her lover accepted the title of Royal Mistress, and it had been an amazing time.

What Namia didn't know, however, was that Arie was planning a very special anniversary gift for her.

For the last six months the warrior queen, beloved by her people and regaled as one of the strongest monarchs on the continent, had spent dozens of hours sequestered away with her councilors for one specific purpose: she was going to announce publicly that, as of that afternoon, there would be no more law barring marrying someone from a different class. That would not only allow her people to finally be free from the foolish marital constraints their ancestors had put in place, but it would allow her to marry the woman she had given her heart to.

As their breathing evened out Arie gently gathered Namia into her arms, tenderly kissing the scars the girl bore from a near-deadly griffin attack. The queen's fingers caressed their way down her lover's body, coming to rest on Namia's prominent stomach bulge. She was at least five months pregnant, the babe growing within her their first of -- what Arie dearly hoped -- would be their many children.

Namia giggled, resting her head against her beloved's shoulder.

"Saying hello to the little one,hummmm?"

The queen hummed her agreement, Arie beginning to rub her palm across the taut skin, and Namia let out a contented sigh as she nestled against the older woman's chest. The movement was relaxing, fatigue a commonplace symptom of her pregnancy, and within minutes Namia was sound asleep. With a soft chuckle Arie lay her on their bed, the girl long ago having abandoned her own chambers, and the queen set about getting ready to see her long-awaited plan come to fruition.

---------------------------------------

Namia woke two hours later, groggy from her late-morning nap, and a second later she realized it was the sound of an insistent knocking at the chamber door that had stirred her from her slumber.

"M'lady? Lady Namia?"

It was Josephyna, one of Namia's chambermaids, calling. The girl quickly scrambled out of bed, covering herself with a nightgown, and called for the middle-aged woman to enter. Josephyna bustled in, her brisk, motherly mannerisms in full effect, and she clapped her hands authoritatively.

"Now now, m'lady, best not to dawdle! Her Majesty requests for you to join her on stage in the town square for a royal proclamation, so we must hurry!"

Amidst Namia's sleepy grumbles she was washed, brushed, squeezed into a magnificent gown and hustled into an awaiting carriage. Fifteen minutes later she was in the town square, her breath catching as she caught sight of Arie. It was the first time Namia had seen her lover in full armor, the dented, scarred metal glinting in the sunlight as she raised her sword.

A hush fell over the crowd, Namia quietly making her way to the scaffold as the queen began her speech. Her voice was beautifully strong, each syllable perfectly enunciated, and the girl was once more in awe of her queen.

"My people, hear me! On this day I, Queen Arie Milissandria Rinaldia Von Trimti of Evengard, have heard your pleas, your cries for change, and I have conquered one of our biggest sociatial foes!"

With a precise, well-practiced flourish she swung her sword, the tip of the blade slicing through a sheet of blank parchment nailed to the post next to her. It fluttered down in two pieces, the wind carrying it away, and beneath it was an unharmed document with the royal seal on it. She ripped it off the nail, holding it above her head as she announced her victory to the world.

"No more shall we be bound by the outdated laws of our ancestors! The world is changing, each move I make calculated to enhance our kingdom in the best ways possible, and today marks the dawn of a new era! From now on you may wed whomever it is that you choose, be they of the same sex, or a different class, or a different ethnicity! Love is love, my people, and I want every good heart residing in my kingdom to be able to be with the one they want!"

Less than a second passed before the massive crowd broke into a cacophony of deafening cheers, every person voicing their elation in one wild, incredible whirlwind of joyous sound. Namia had made her way up onto the platform, and from her vantage point she could see tears in some of the people's eyes, and a smile brightened every face in sight. For the first time in public hands were being taken, kisses were being exchanged and lovers were showing the world whom it was they cared about.

The throng chanted the queen's name, their appreciation for their monarch ever-increasing, but Arie wasn't done yet. She turned her head to scan the platform behind her, beautiful eyes lighting up when they landed on her beloved, and the queen began waving her arms to quiet the crowd. Once everyone had settled enough that her voice would carry she spoke, beckoning Namia to her side.

"My people, I have one more announcement! On this same day I abolish the position of Royal Mistress, since now there is nothing barring me from marrying a commoner, and I would humbly ask a question!"

Arie dropped to a knee, reaching into her belt pouch and pulling out a large, shining topaz ring. It was Namia's favorite stone, the brilliant gold as bright and warm as the girl herself, and the queen held the ring towards her lover.

"Namia of Evengard, daughter of Thraxis and Elyane, do you take me to be your wedded spouse? There is no one I would rather have by my side than the woman who conquered my heart."

Tears began falling from Namia's eyes, the girl unable to hold back a happy sob. She had taken on her role as Royal Mistress with pride, even knowing that she could never marry Arie due to the difference in their social standings, so this was a fantasy come to life. So many of her daydreams and been about this very moment, but the real thing was infinitely better.

"Yes! Yes, and a thousand more yeses!"

Namia flung herself downwards into Arie's arms, knocking the queen on her backside as Namia peppered her with kisses. Their joy-filled laughter rang out, the couple as excited as the crowd below them, and soon the queen's ring adorned her lover's finger. Once Arie had clambered to her feet, an armored arm delicately about Namia's waist, she made one final proclamation.

"Citizens of Evengard, heed me! In one week's time we will have a royal wedding, but for now disperse and be merry! Tonight the royal coffers have paid for every drink ordered, so enjoy!"

Another cheer roared through the crowd, the queen pointing to the church grounds with a grin.

"Then, starting tomorrow and running for three days, when the doors of our church open at sunrise any who wish to purchase and sign an official marriage scroll may do so free of charge, and the crown will make a hefty donation to the good priests for providing such services for us. Now go, and rejoice!"

On that note Arie scooped Namia into her arms, carrying the queen-to-be through the sea of townsfolk until they reached the royal carriage. Once inside she lavished a dozen kisses on every bit of the girl's exposed skin, leaving Namia a wet, wanton mess. By the time they reached the palace Arie's cock was straining against her steel tasset, the appendage demanding to be freed, and both women longed for release.

The queen dragged her bride-to-be into the nearest unoccupied room, which happened to be for gain storage, and she quickly hefted Namia up onto a stack of filled bags. The height was almost perfect, Arie needing to do little to angle her lover's hips just right. She fumbled with her armor, cursing the cumbersome buckles, and all she bothered to remove was the bare necessities.

As soon as her cock was free she was inside her lover, burying her length into Namia with one swift, perfectly-executed move. The girl cried out as she was penetrated, the queen's cock stretching her delightfully, and Arie quickly slapped a hand over her noisy paramour's mouth. She bent down, bringing her lips to Namia's ear as she continued rutting into the soaked girl's tight cunt.

"Shhhhhhh, love! We do not want the whole palace to hear us, do we?"

Namia wouldn't have cared much, actually -- it wasn't like no one knew her title, or exactly how she had been serving the queen...plus, she was sure they had been overheard plenty of times. It didn't matter, though: if Arie wanted her to be quiet she would, the girl not fighting the hand that gagged her.

Fifteen minutes later Arie was on the verge of cumming, a hot, sticky torrent of jizz about to fill the queen-to-be pinned beneath her.

"Yes, here it comes! Take it..."

She erupted deep inside Namia, the teen's hips bucking wildly as she fucked herself against the queen's cock. She hadn't cum, not yet, and her sensitive little clit was demanding release. She ground herself up against Arie, desperate for her relief, and she finally found it when the older woman mercifully loaned her a finger to rub against her clit. Namia came, screaming out her pleasure for the whole castle to hear as her climax shot through her.

"Arie!"

The queen's name sounded musical coming from the orgasming girl's lips, Namia's voice beautifully desperate, and Arie collapsed on top of the teen as they caught their breath. When she could move she propped herself up on her elbows, her softening cock slipping out of Namia with a wet slurp, and she gazed adoringly at the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"I love you."

Namia giggled cutely, the young girl still not used to hearing such things, but she gently cupped Arie's cheek in her hand.

"I love you, too. I cannot wait to be your bride; it's a dream come true!"

Her lovely grin was infectious, Arie's smiling matching it. They could finally be together, thanks to the queen's hard-fought battle against injustice, and they had an amazing life ahead of them.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers