All Comments on 'Queen Bee'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very nice. Would love a follow up with some double penetration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I am sad. Your worse story to date. Maybe it's the whole gang rape thing but it was not a great story..irreversible horrible..I don't think I will read your work anymore because of this installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth the time to even write this comment.

Inescapably horrid. I searched the reluctance topic. I knew what I was getting into. It was just horribly written, not erotic or attractive at all or in any way. I hated the main character so much I didn't want her to feel any pleasure, and I hated the writing so much I just had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not THAT bad!! LOL

Nowhere near as bad as these cretins claim...different yes, but still in your usual sparse style....I laugh at these literary critics who find themselves on Literotica with delusions of grandeur!! LOL Keep up the very satisfying writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

No more unbelievable than your average, which is pretty unbelievable.

John's explanation of the queen's and the drones' roles in a beehive is total crap. (I hope that's just him, and that you do know better.) For the record, almost all of the bees are female. The queen is produced by feeding a larva with royal jelly. Those not so fed become worker bees, who gather pollen and nectar, feed the larvae, and so forth.

When it's time for the virgin queen to mate (assuming she isn't killed first by a rival), the drones (the males) swarm, and as many as are able mate with her. Mating is fatal to the drones, by the way, it tears the penis (and the parts it's attached to) from his body. The queen stores up all these sperm to fertilize and lay her eggs.

The queen bee doesn't run things, she just reproduces. As she runs out of stored sperm, any eggs she lays produce only drones. The worker bees are likely to kill her at this point.

The virgin queens are quite ruthless about attempting to kill each other as well as any larvae being developed into queens.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

It's rare to read a lighthearted gangbang story, and yours is the perfect one. Nicely done, and 5 stars from me. ~~JBE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous