Queen Bee Sora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sora quickly went to bed. She once again masturbated to her fantasy of being fucked by the large Austin, even more vigorously than before. Her orgasm caused her toes to curl.

Sora and Austin shared many knowing grins the next day during their classes, but they stayed separate for the most part. At lunch Sora went to the computer lab instead of the popular table. She did not want Austin to have to choose between her and Cher yet, and she knew that Cher would try to force him. The nerds were happy to greet her, and Sora quickly put them to work. She needed to relax after all of her hard work the night before. Sora sat in a chair and told Martin to massage her feet while Louis rubbed her shoulders. They quickly obliged. She made sure that Louis kept his hands completely on her blouse. Sora did not want to be touched by a black boy.

Austin needed to see Sora. He could not get her off his mind. He had made a decision. No matter how ridiculously sexy she was, he could not be with her. Everyone in Mandingo expected Austin to be with Cher, and with good reason. They were the leaders of their school, and the future leaders of the community. Besides that, Sora was Asian. No white man in Mandingo had ever dated a woman who was not white, and Austin knew that he could not afford to be the first. Still though, he needed to see her and tell her. He knew that she spent some time in the computer lab so he headed there first.

Austin walked in and saw Sora being massaged by Martin and Louis at both ends. Those poor saps, he thought. She had them wrapped around her little finger. Austin got their attention.

"Sora, I need to see you for a second."

"Good. Let's go." Sora quickly responded as she put her shoes back on and jumped out of the seat. Martin and Louis looked highly disappointed as she left.

"Look, we need to talk. I know..." Sora led Austin down the hall as he spoke. She was not listening to what he said. She was busy scanning the doors. Finally, they arrived at the janitor's closet.

"...so I can't... oh good idea. This is a private enough place." Austin's speech had been hard to make. He wanted nothing more than to keep hooking up with Sora.

Sora opened the door and pulled Austin by the hand inside. She pulled a cord to turn the light on.

"So I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

Sora dropped to her knees. Austin was surprised by this, but became completely erect just from seeing Sora kneeling in front of him in her plaid skirt. Sora lowered his pants, allowing his erection to spring out in the open.

Austin could not believe that he was getting a blowjob from Sora in the janitors closet, but he was powerless to stop her. The blowjob lasted 10 minutes this time, and Sora swallowed all but the last two spurts, which she allowed Austin to shoot on her face. Eventually Austin stumbled out of the closet with Sora shortly after. As they prepared to go separate routes to class, Sora turn to Austin and grinned innocently.

"Same time tomorrow." She said. His dick stiffened again.

Sora and Austin had a similar routine over the next two weeks. They would meet at various places in the school- under the bleachers, on the stage behind the scenery, in the boiler room, etc.- and Sora would give Austin mind blowing head. They would also hook up during her subsequent "tutoring" sessions. Both found the arrangement exciting, but both knew they wanted more. Only Sora was willing to admit this to herself, but she knew she had to wait a bit longer.

On Monday night Austin's phone rang. He knew it was Cher, and he knew that she was aware that he was in a tutoring session with Sora. He reached for a phone and felt a pinch on his leg. He looked between his legs. Sora had her hair up and was sucking his dick once again. They were both lying on his bed. He never got tired of watching his dick go in and out of her sweet face, and her skills seemed to somehow improve daily. She could now easy swallow every inch of his dick. Her feet were dangling behind her head as she leisurely waved them around behind her. She really looked amazing, Austin thought to himself. Sora was shaking her head. She did not want him to answer the phone. He paused in mid grab. Sora took his dick out of her mouth.

"You are not to answer the phone." She informed him matter of factly.

"But I really sh..." Austin tried to respond.

Sora had begun slowly sucking his dick again. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him with big, glassy eyes.

Austin relented and did not answer the phone. He did not want to jeopardize this blowjob.

Sora was happy. If that bitch Cher reacts as I expect, I am going to have a great weekend.

Cher exploded the next day.

"FUCK YOU AND THAT GOOK BITCH TOO!" She screamed at Austin in school before storming off. "I HOPE YOU CATCH SARS AND DIE!"

The students in the school were shocked by the display. They knew Cher to have a temper, but nothing like that. Even Cher's usual followers were surprised and somewhat freaked out. They flocked to Sora between classes to see if she heard that Cher had called her. Sora had noticed that the dumb bimbos had started treating her better since she started dating Jason, just as she had predicted. She acted completely innocent and told them that she had no idea why Cher acted like that. She never did anything with Austin other than attempt to learn the English language, she claimed. She was amused that they immediately took her side against Cher. Now feeling like Sora was one of them, they began asking for her beauty secrets, particularly about hair and skincare.

Cher refused to have anything to do with Austin for the rest of the week. He was displeased by this, but he felt guilty as well. Still, he went with Sora every lunch for his blowjob. He needed the release to calm his nerves, Austin told himself.

"Oh my god Sora. You're amazing." Austin told Sora as lightly licked his testicles and gently stroked his dick. He was ready to burst. She then took him out of her mouth. Austin could not get enough of the beautiful and busty Asian girl pleasuring him. Suddenly, she placed his dick back in his pants and carefully zippered him up.

"Great. I'm coming to your house tonight. I have a surprise." Sora informed Austin.

Austin could not believe that Sora was not going to finish him off. His dick was ready to explode.

"But it's Friday night and Cher might..." Austin responded. People had begun to snicker about his relationship with Cher, and it pissed him off. She might come over on Friday to patch things up. They really needed to patch things up, he thought.

"I'm coming over. You want the surprise, clearly." Sora gently rubbed the outside of his crotch.

It was true. Austin relented.

Sora had Jason drive her over to Austin's house that night. He had protested the idea of driving his girlfriend over to his buddy's house on Friday night, but a kiss from the Japanese beauty quickly changed his mind. He could never resist Sora.

"Why are you wearing a kimono?" Jason asked Sora during the drive. She was wearing a pink kimono with black floral designs.

"Working on a project. Austin is very curious about Japan." She responded. Very curious about Japanese pussy, she thought to herself lustily.

"Oh, I didn't know that. Is that what's in the bag?" Sora pulled out some Japanese silks and showed him. She also showed him her hello kitty candy lip gloss.

"We still have lots of research to do." Sora grinned to herself.

Jason dropped Sora off and watched her as she walked up to the door of Austin's home. Her shining black hair looked beautiful against the pink kimono, he thought as he drove off.

"Oh hello dear." Austin's mother greeted Sora as she opened the door. So this is the little Asian girl he's tutoring, she thought. How cute.

"Hello." Sora smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Austin is upstairs sweetie. Have fun!" Austin was so nice to help the little Asian girl, his mother happily thought to herself.

"Konichiwa!" She yelled as Sora went up the stairs. God, I'm getting sick of these ignorant Mandingo fools, Sora told herself. Still, soon I'll be running things around here. She was happy imagining herself in charge as she knocked on the door.

Austin was excited to open the door. He had been aroused since Sora had left him unfinished at lunch time, and he couldn't wait for his surprise. Cher had even called him, asking to get together, and he told her he was busy. He wanted the surprise.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Austin informed Sora as he brought her into his room. She really did. He was surprised to see her in the kimono, but he definitely liked it. She looked even more exotic and gorgeous to him than usual, even without her killer curves visible. None of the girls around here could pull it off, Austin told himself.

"Thanks." Sora responded as she pulled Austin in for a kiss.

"Now get on the bed." Sora demanded.

Austin did as he was told. He did not want to upset Sora, or ruin his surprise. It felt right for him to do what she said.

Sora began stripping Austin as he lay on the bed. Austin's erection grew to full length just from having Sora's soft hands caress him as she stripped of his clothing. Fuck I'm horny, he thought to himself.

Sora pulled out the silks and began lightly pulling them across Austin's body. This is hot, Sora thought to herself as she straddled Jason's hot naked body. She was getting turned on having the big handsome white boy completely entranced.

Sora placed the silks near each of Austin's wrists. She leaned over to each and tied each hand to a corner of his bedpost. Austin's initial response was to pull on each, but he could not pull either hand free.

Sora began rubbing Austin's chest as she let her kimono fall open.

"Do you want me?"

Austin could barely think he was so aroused. Sora's body looked so sexy as it slowly emerged from the kimono.

"Yes."

"Good."Sora responded. She enjoyed stroking Austin's muscular chest and torso, although she wished that he was even more muscular. She let her kimono fall off of her shoulders completely, exposing her full breasts and tiny waist.

Austin pulled on the silks. He desperately wanted to have his hands free. He needed to grab Sora. He needed to see his large white hands on her tight, thin waist. He needed to grab her soft, firm breasts. He needed to suck on her gorgeous, bulging nipples. God damn it I can't even sit up, he thought to himself. I need more of that soft, honey coloured skin.

Sora threw the kimono aside. She was completely naked. Damn it, Austin thought, I still can't see her pussy. He could tell it was completely smooth though as Sora straddled the area just below his bellybutton with her naked body. His dick was springing up at the thought of Sora's pussy and rested against the small of her back.

Sora was holding her hello kitty candy lip gloss. She opened it and put some on her right index finger. She put her finger near Austin's mouth. He eagerly reached out with his mouth and sucked her finger in.

It tastes so good, Austin thought to himself. He was happy to have his lips on Sora.

Sora smiled and pulled her finger away. That was sexy, she thought to herself. She liked having Austin's mouth on her. She put more candy gloss on her finger. She rubbed her finger on each of her erect nipples, tracing the circular exterior and then flicking her finger across the tip. Sora was getting herself hot.

Sora was getting Austin even hotter. I NEED to suck on those nipples, he thought. They were big and brown, perfectly cylindrical and half an inch long. They were getting shiny as Sora coated them in the sweet smelling gloss. Watching Sora innocently play with her nipples was driving him wild.

Sora leaned forward. Austin strained to reach her nipples. They were so sexy, much bigger and rounder than Cher's. Austin needed to get them in his mouth and play with them. He was inches away when she pulled back. He looked up, and Sora was holding his cell phone. She had leaned over to grab it. She was looking through his stored contacts. Eventually she found the one she was looking for. Sora called the number.

"You want these?" Sora asked Austin, referring to her magnificent tits.

Austin could only nod.

"Tell Cher that you are done with her." Sora ordered Austin. She held the phone up to his head.

"Hello? Austin? I knew you would come crawling back, bastard!" Austin could hear Cher on the other end. He didn't say anything.

"Ahhhh hello?!" Cher persisted. Austin did not want to disappoint everyone. It would crush everyone if we broke up, he thought to himself. He wanted Sora though. He needed her.

Sora was not happy with Austin's reluctance. She reached behind her and grabbed his dick. She lifted herself off of his body and placed the dick underneath her, flat on Austin's body. She began grinding her pussy slowly along Austin's shaft. It felt so good to have his hot, throbbing dick rubbing against her pussy, Sora thought as she shuddered with excitement. He felt much better than Shigeru.

"HELLO?!" Cher yelled into the phone. Austin could barely hear her. Sora's wet pussy felt so good, as she slowly moved back and forth on his dick. She was massaging every inch of his dick with her warm smooth pussy. Austin was desperate to fuck her. He did not care what anyone else thought. He needed her tight Asian pussy.

"We're done!" Austin half yelled into the phone. Sora ended the phone call.

Sora brought her breast into Austin's mouth and began slowly untying him from the silks.

Austin greedily sucked Sora's breast into his mouth. It was so soft and round, he thought. It completely filled his mouth, with more tit to spare. He pressed his tongue into her nipple. It felt so good against his tongue. It tasted like delicious cherries thanks to the candy gloss. He continued rolling her nipple around his mouth with his tongue. He could feel Sora getting more aroused. He began sucking on her nipple. It felt amazing to provide Sora with pleasure. Austin knew that he had wasted his time with Cher. She did not compare to Sora. No girls in Mandingo did, he told himself.

Sora grabbed the back of Austin's head with her hand as she finished untying him. He's good with his mouth, she thought to herself as quickly sat up on the bed. She pushed him further into her breast. SO good with his mouth, she thought as he moved to her other breast. Let's see how he does with my pussy. Sora pushed Austin back down on the bed. She loved watching her sexy little Asian hands pushing around his hard white body. Sora crawled further up the bed and knelt, leaving her throbbing pussy hovering inches above Austin's expert mouth.

Oh my god there it is, Austin thought to himself anxiously. Her little Japanese pussy was even sexier than he had imagined. Her milky yellow skin turned into a deep red and then the most gorgeous pink folds that Austin had ever seen. Austin knew that he needed to pull back the layers and get as deep inside Sora's beautiful vagina as possible. He could smell her vagina, and the feminine lust emitting from it was so delicious that he knew he could never go back. He needed Asian pussy. He needed Sora's pussy.

Sora sat down on Austin's mouth. He eagerly began licking at her vagina, and lightly sucking in her juices. She ran her fingers through his hair and grabbed her nipples with her other hand. Sora began slowly bucking her hips back and forth.

Austin felt right, being between Sora's legs. He had never eaten out Cher's pussy. The thought had grossed him out. He always assumed that her vagina was somewhat dirty. Not Sora's, he thought. Hers was clean, sweet and perfect. She even tasted amazing, he thought happily as he sucked in every bit of her sex juices as he could. Austin felt Sora's soft thighs tighten around his head as she grabbed his short blonde hair. He grabbed her tight ass with both hands and squeezed. He wanted to make her cum. He knew that he was almost ready to cum himself. He loved licking her smooth pussy, and marveled that it felt better the deeper he got. He began sucking her clit, and loved feeling her hood in his mouth. Austin was happy when Sora started humping his face. He pushed his tongue against her vaginal opening. It was tight, but she began thrusting harder. His tongue pushed through. It was so tight inside that Austin's tongue was contorted and he could only barely fit it in. He could feel his dick tingle with delight as he pleasured Sora. Feeling Sora's soft, petite body writhe in pleasure on his face was better than anything Austin had ever experienced.

Sora was enjoying the bliss that Austin was giving her. He will be doing this again, she thought to herself. Their relationship was about to change, and their roles would change as well. She knew that she needed his dick. Sora pulled herself off of Austin's face. He let out a slight moan of disappointment. She reached back for his dick. Still hard as a rock, and wet from when she had massaged it with her pussy. Sora moved back toward the big white dick. It really looked great to her, so big and with a pretty pink head, she thought to herself. She positioned the dick so that it was directly below her gushing pussy. She slowly lowered herself.

Austin was pissed off when Sora pulled her vagina away from his mouth. He had wanted her to come on his face. He wanted to taste more of her juices. He forgot this anger when he looked down his body. Sora's little yellow hand was holding his big white dick. She was about to put it in her amazing little snatch, he told himself. Perfect. When Sora's vagina touched the head of his dick, an erotic sensation went throughout Austin's body. Sora slowly began lowering herself on Austin's cock. He could not believe how tight she felt on his cock. It felt incredible, being squeezed so tightly as Sora's juices lubricated his dick. So warm and so amazing, he thought. He looked up at Sora's face. Her face was scrunched up and her squinted eyes look at him with desire. He knew she would take every inch. Her face had a look of both pleasure and pain as she bit her lip. Austin placed his hands on Sora's narrow hips. He couldn't believe that she could fit him in. He looked at her tight little bellybutton. My dick is going to touch this when it's fully inside her, he thought to himself as his body was overcome with lust.

Sora was happy when she finally got all of Austin's dick inside her. It felt so good. He was bigger than anything she had ever felt. He was touching parts of her pussy that had never felt any pleasure, and she could feel the waves of pleasure even down in her toes. Part of her wished that Austin was bigger though, so that she could feel even more. This was definitely the best dick that Sora had ever felt though, she happily told herself.

Sora began bucking back and forth on Austin's dick as it stretched her out. She felt amazing, and he knew that he needed to touch more of her. Austin sat up and kissed Sora. She responded enthusiastically. Austin ran his hands through Sora's long, sleek black hair and started thrusting back into her. He moved back down to her nipples. He had to.

Sora was lost in passion. Austin's dick felt so good rapidly thrusting in and out of her pussy. It still clung to him so tightly. Sora could feel her orgasm building as Austin sucked her nipples and grabbed her tit. She noticed his breathing coming in short, fast bursts. She could feel his dick throbbing. I need to cum first, she told herself. Sora pushed him back onto the bed again and grabbed Austin's hands with her own. She leaned back so that she was on both of her feet. She crouched so that his dick stayed inside her. Sora began bobbing up and down on his dick.

Austin had been so close to cumming. Still, he was happy to have his orgasm continue to build. Sora had a foot on each side of him, pointed outward. He know that her sexy little feet couldn't completely balance her with her knees bent, so she had grabbed both of his hands with her own. He looked down, and Sora was quickly bobbing up and down on his dick. He almost came, watching his big white dick slide in and out of her sexy Asian pussy, getting squeezed tightly every time she came back down for more. Austin had to look away so that he didn't cum right there.