Queen Bee Sora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
307 Followers

Sora looked down at Austin. He was transfixed, looking at her pussy as she fucked him. Sora could understand. She knew that she must look amazing as she fucked him. Austin looked pretty good himself. He had a great body, she thought to himself. He could be a big more muscular, she noted, but his body really was great. His skin was so nice too. It might be sexier if he was a bit darker, she told herself, but she understood why so many Asian women went for white guys. Sora saw Austin look away. Good, she said to herself. He knows that I am going to cum first.

Sora wrapped her legs around Austin, followed by her arms. She pulled back, and he followed, until she was on her back. Austin spread his legs wide so that he was still low enough to fuck Sora as he knelt at her vagina. Sora's legs were stretched straight and upward, going up Austin's chest. Her feet were near Austin's mouth. Austin looked at her soft white-yellow soles. He started fucking her pussy even more vigorously. He started kissing both feet all over as he held them in his large hands. So tiny and soft, he thought to himself. Austin licked the underside of the toes on Sora's right foot and took some into his mouth. He felt his orgasm balloon in his balls.

This is hot, Sora told herself. Austin was captivated by her whole body, even down to her toes. The friction between his big dick and her tight vagina was making her pussy heat up even more. She let Austin continue sucking for a few minutes before removing her toes and bringing both feet behind him. She spread her legs and began pushing into his ass with her feet. He responded by falling forward, holding himself up with his hands on the bed. He started fucking her quickly, and Sora responded back with thrusts of her own.

Austin fucked Sora as fast as he could. Her large tits bounced up and down on her chest as he fucked her, before eventually settling into a circular motion as he found a consistent rhythm. Austin stared at Sora's big nipples as they swung in circles on her ample tits. It was hypnotic to him. Sora's breasts were so big on her thin upper body that they often spilled over her side slightly. He had seen so many of his orgasms slowed while he fucked Sora. He knew that he wanted to make her cum above all else, but he also knew that he could not hold back for much longer.

Sora looked up at Austin fucking her. He was so handsome, and it looked sexy as he put her legs up on his shoulders and kept fucking her. Sora's orgasm was so close. She closed her eyes. It's so good getting fucked by the most popular, most handsome boy in school. It's so good getting fucked by a big dick. So good getting fucked by a strong man. An overpowering man. So good getting fucked by an overpowering, dark man. Sora's body shook with more pleasure than she had ever enjoyed as she finally came.

Austin saw Sora's mouth open and heard her light squeals. He felt her body shake and was happy that he had made the beautiful Asian girl cum. He had never been more proud of himself. He felt her pussy spasm on his dick and knew that he had to cum. He made a few more thrusts as his balls tightened. He was about to orgasm. After one final thrust Sora pushed him out of her with her legs on his shoulders. Austin's dick fell out as his orgasm struck. He shot his first wad of semen directly above Sora's pussy. As his body shook with orgasm he shot semen wildly with his strong bursts. He shot several wads on Sora's tight stomach, with a pool forming in her narrow bellybutton. A few strands stretched across her stomach all the way onto her large round tits. Austin leaned back slightly and his last three wads struck Sora in her gorgeous face. So innocent, and so sexy with my junk on her, Austin thought to himself as the best orgasm of his life ended.

Sora and Austin sat together in every class on Monday morning, shocking most of the students of Mandingo high. As Austin walked through the halls, carrying Sora's books, he received high fives from other male students. They were all envious that he could get with the sexy Asian goddess. Martin and Louis approached Sora to ask her why she let Austin carry her books instead of them, but she told them she didn't need them for that anymore. She gave them each a kiss on the cheek, even the black nerd Louis, and told them that she would still need them for some tasks. Boy boys wore stupid grins for the rest of the day.

At lunch Sora sat at the head of the table opposite Austin. Cher was banished to an empty table, and Sharmell stormed off to sit with her. Jason later joined them, but kept longingly staring at Sora. The other girls crowded around Sora and hung on her every word. Just like Japan, she thought to herself as she looked at her followers, and then at her handsome, popular boyfriend. Queen bee once again. They prattled on to Sora about their plans for the weekend, all of which included her, as she stood up.

"Austin, come." She ordered.

Austin happily rose and followed Sora out of the cafeteria.

Moments later they reached the janitor's closet and Sora pulled Austin inside. She stood against the wall and pushed her panties to the floor as Austin dropped to his knees. She placed one knee over his shoulder and pulled him underneath her trademark skirt. She placed her hands under her skirt and on the back of Austin's head. He began eagerly licking her vagina and sucking on her clit.

It's good to be queen, Sora smiled to herself.

Shabobo
Shabobo
307 Followers