Queen Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paugran
Paugran
159 Followers

"I'm sorry mommy." I whimpered, feeling the complete and utter control she had over me.

I heard her tut as she grabbed my ass cheek and pulled it apart, exposing my raw ass to the air.

"AGH!" I moaned out as I felt her finger plunge halfway into my ass again, before she withdrew it just as violently.

"Your ass is sore, I'm afraid Jack." I heard her say from behind me. "I'll make it better. Get on your knees."

Pushing myself onto all fours, my arms still in their casts, I thrust out my asshole, feeling her soft hand grabbing my hips and pulling me further back. At last, my stepmom stopped me, my face by this point on the floor and my ass completely thrust out, exposed and vulnerable. I kept my face flat on the bed, looking to my side, unable to see what was happening. Suddenly I felt something cold touch my exposed asshole again. Instinctively I reacted, kicking my legs back and forth, only to relax when I felt mom touch my thigh with one hand, massaging me to calm me down.

"This cream will help your hole feel better." her voice floated over to me as she narrated her actions, gently rubbing the cream in with her fingers.

Despite myself, I began to grow hard at her actions, feeling my cock begging to swell. And I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"You like that?" I heard her whisper in my ear, her lips so close I could feel her breath on my skull.

"Yes, mommy." I replied without hesitation, unable to lie. To her.

"Good."

Without a moment's rest, I felt her fingers slide around my stiff dick, gripping it tightly. Just her touch sent tingles down my spine. She held it there for a moment, letting me get used to her hand on my cock. Then, just as I was about to ask her what she'd do now, she gave it a firm tug. I felt waves of pleasure hit me.

Another tug.

Another.

"God mommy yes." I moaned lightly, scared that someone else might hear.

But my stepmom thought the opposite.

"Shout it." I heard her whisper in my ear.

"What?"

"Shout it. I want David and your father to hear. Let them know. I want the whole house to know. Let them all know what I'm doing to you"

With that her grip tightened slightly, and she began to stroke me, faster and faster.

"Oh fuck." I gasped, raising my voice.

Fap!

"Oh fuck mommy."

Fap! Her hand sliding up and down my erect cock, the head glistening with precum as the foreskin slipped down.

"Oh FUCK MOMMY YES!"

Fap fap fap!

"OHFUCKMOMMYPLEASEYESTOUCHMEMOMMYFUCKPLEASEMOMMYKEEPGOING!"

Fap fap fap fap!

I was close. So close. So painfully painfully close. Only this time my stepmom wasn't going to let up. No, her strokes were only going faster as the cum began to well up from my balls.

"UUUUUUNGH MOMMY YES!" I arched my back, screaming out, my legs thrashing back and forth as she kept going, yanking my cock up and down as my cum sprayed out in the gallons, all over the bed, my seed staining the sheets.

I collapsed, feeling my warm cum on my stomach, my face falling into the pillow. I was so exhausted. So finished, that I didn't even notice when my stepmom let go of my cock and walked away.

"Goodnight Jack."

With that, she turned off the lights, and I was left alone in the dark with my thoughts, my cock still dripping cum as I reflected on the crazy events of the day. Something told me this was only the beginning.

Paugran
Paugran
159 Followers
12