Man of the House

Story Info
Big breasted stepmom chooses her stud stepson on holiday.
15.7k words
4.48
72.1k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paugran
Paugran
158 Followers

If I'm honest, I never really thought about anyone else. I mean, yeah, there were people before my stepmom and I fucked on that wonderful holiday last summer, but they were all distractions. As a nineteen year old, I lived for a good pair of tits and a nice, round ass. And everyone else's paled in comparison to hers. They just couldn't leave any lasting impression on my mind. Not when I was spoiled watching her body every day, watching her ass bounce with every step, watching her evening dresses straining to contain her gigantic breasts. Every day I'd stare at breakfast and dinner, and every night I'd go to sleep with a hard-on, dreaming of all the positions we'd be in, all the kinks we'd fulfil.

Jacking off barely helped, even though I did it a whole lot. Deep down I knew I'd never be satisfied until I slid inside her sweet, warm pussy.

And that was that. I realised it. It was all clear to me. And I haven't had eyes on anyone else ever since.

I mean, sure, I've had my fair share of fucks. I fucked half the cheerleading squad, I've had numerous girlfriends, and I've even fucked a few milfs in my time. But they were distractions. That was all. All distractions to take my mind off the real prize: my stepmom, Charlene. She was a goddess, something I realised the moment my dick started standing at full mast whenever she walked past me in the morning. No matter how many girls I hooked up with, no matter how stunning they were, none of them compared to her. She was a goddess, plain and simple, with a lion's mane of blonde hair flowing from her beautiful face.

Her tits were like watermelons, round and inconceivably big, bouncing up and down like beach balls whenever she walked. It was my dream to one day see them bare, to see the beautiful pink nipples adorning those colossal orbs.

And her ass. It was plump and round like nothing else. Nothing in porn, no girls I'd fucked, nothing on any magazine cover I'd ever seen. Every day I suffered watching her walk by, her magnificent body tempting me, daring me to touch. It had taken every ounce of my willpower to never "accidentally" walk in on her while she was showering. It was all I could do to not spy on her while she changed. Every inch of her was perfection. She reminded me of the idols in ancient temples: she was meant to be worshipped. She was made for fucking. Nothing else. There had never been a clearer purpose in someone's life. Her body was built for sex. She was like walking porn, even when she didn't intend to be sexy. The way her ass jiggled as she walked up the stairs made me hard countless times. In hindsight, it's a wonder I didn't fuck her earlier. Having sex, making love, fucking. It doesn't matter either way. My dick went in her pussy. And her mouth. And her ass. I stuck my cock in all her holes until we were both completely spent.

But theat was a problem, at first: she only saw me as her son, and that would have to change. I was more than just her stepson, I was a man. A real man, capable of fucking her till she couldn't walk. It was hard for any of the girls to keep their eyes off me. My stepmom was the only exception. I was tall, I was good-looking, with dirty blonde hair and a sharp, strong jawline, and I had a cut physique. And I was better still below the belt. All of this and more. And yet she still only treated me as family, when I desperately wanted her to see me for the man I was. But that all changed on that holiday.

Dad had always said that the first step towards becoming a man was being able to take care of yourself. Washing yourself properly, keeping your room tidy, having a good sleep schedule, working hard. I almost never worked, my room was messy and dirty all the time, and I slept well past midday. But I can promise you that my stepmom sure as hell saw me as a man. She didn't care about any of that idealistic bullshit. My manhood was defined by my nine inch cock. My manhood was defined by my washboard abs, my height, my defined arms and chest, my strong legs and back. My manhood was defined by how I could pick her up and fuck her against the wall. My manhood was defined by the fact that I could fuck her four times straight and still be rock hard and cum a gallon. Dad had none of these traits. And that's why she chose me over him. That's why she was head over heels in love with me. Or, rather, head over heels in love with my cock.

But before I get too full of myself, I should probably explain how it happened. It started on the second morning of our holiday, the moment we'd just about settled in. I'd slept in, as I always did. For once though I wasn't going to get a lecture from Dad and my stepmom. It was a holiday after all. I showered quickly and changed into my swimming trunks, throwing on a t shirt and some flip flops, ready to see what the day had in store for me. If only I knew. It definitely wasn't going to end the way I thought.

Not that it started as I thought it would either. As I walked into the main room of the hotel apartment we'd booked, I expected to be greeted by dad on the sofa and my stepmom out on the balcony sunbathing. The sight I was treated to was very different. Dad was in his business clothes, dressed like he had to go to work, and Mom was glaring at him with a face that could have melted ice. The fact that she was so hot made it even scarier. She was like a force of nature.

"What's going on?" I asked, surprised to see everyone up so early and Dad in a suit. The holiday had just started, but they seemed to be in a bad mood for a couple that would be spending the next two weeks in paradise.

Mom gave me a scowl. "Ask your father."

Dad was shaking his head. "Charlene I'm so sorry, but you have to believe me, I had no choice. It's an emergency."

At this I frowned. "What's going on, Dad?"

He looked at me with a pained expression, as if he were bracing himself for the disappointment that would inevitably follow.

"I wish I could have told you earlier, but the truth is I only found out this morning. I'm going to have to leave on a work trip. It's a bit of an emergency." Dad replied. "I'm really sorry son. I was told it was vital. I need to go."

"It's our holiday!" Mom practically screamed at him, throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. Dad just sheepishly reached for his bag. I watched him step away without another word, awkwardly heading to the entrance to the room, briefcase in one hand, suitcase in the other.

"I'll call you guys every day."

I could only shake my head in disbelief. God, why the fuck had she even married him in the first place? I mean, sure, Dad wasn't bad looking, but he wasn't me. And he sure as hell wasn't on the same level as my stepmom. It had to be the money. Honestly it was a wonder she hadn't cheated on him with any other guy that looked her way. Surely he couldn't satisfy her. Surely.

He looked back at us with a pleading expression in his face. I looked from him to my stepmom, but she'd turned her head, refusing even to look at him. Resigned to his fate, he stepped out the door. And with that, Dad was gone, a mistake that, if he had known what would happen next, he would have greatly regretted. Unbeknownst to all three of us at the time, Dad had given me the opening I needed, and I would make sure that it wouldn't go to waste.

Mom and I stood there in silence. She was shaking with anger; I still hadn't entirely processed it. To be honest it was all a bit much for me. I mean, I'd woken up about twenty minutes ago, and had only just come out the shower. And now, before I'd even eaten, I'd been hit by the news that Dad would be gone for the next two weeks at least.

My stepmom was the first to speak, the words coming from deep. She was pissed. And understandably.

"I can't believe it!" she shook her head in anger, and I tried my best to ignore the way her tits jiggled in that skimpy bikini. "Another holiday gone to waste because of his work."

"I'm sorry Mom." I nodded and stepped forward slightly. "We don't have to let it go to waste."

At this point I wasn't thinking about fucking her. I mean, sure, I was always thinking about fucking her, but I wasn't really trying to seduce her. I didn't even really know how to go about it. It would be too awkward, and I'd die inside if I confessed. I was just making a harmless statement, biding my time, waiting to see what we'd do next. I didn't even mind that dad was fucking off to God-knows-where. Spending some quality alone time with my 10/10, full bodied stepmom was my idea of a vacation. Even being unable to touch her, just admiring her in a skimpy bikini, getting sandy by the beach, walking around under the warm sun. Hell, if I couldn't fuck her I might as well enjoy the view, right? And if I were to, by chance, get the opportunity, I wouldn't make the same mistake as him. My stepmom was a queen, a goddess. And goddesses needed to be worshipped. I myself would never leave, work emergency or no work emergency. Mom deserved someone to appreciate her fully. Someone who wouldn't forget her the moment there was some work. Someone who valued her fully. I was that person. And very soon she'd know it.

I appreciated her. I appreciated her in ways Dad couldn't. I appreciated her tits, her ass, her beautiful legs and her feet. I appreciated her gorgeous face, her full lips and her supple frame. It was hard not to believe in angels being in her presence all the time. Call me cringy. Call me whatever you want. The truth is, if you saw her, you'd be saying the same.

Mom looked at me with another scowl. Then her features softened at last. It wasn't me she was angry at. It was Dad. Was this the last straw? Perhaps. He'd done this before, that was for sure. You had to wonder whether, had it not been for me, she would have divorced him much earlier. But maybe she stuck around out of love for me. Or love for my cock. That was certain later on. Either way within a few months, she'd stop caring entirely about Dad's existence. So long as the money flowed in, she could even go without seeing him ever again. Soon enough, I'd be the only thing that mattered to her. But for now, at least, she was upset.

"I know, Danny. I'm sorry baby, it's just..."

"It's just?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't believe your father!" she repeated, shaking her head. "Goddammit."

"Hey, Mom, try and relax." I said, putting a hand on her neck and massaging her slowly. At this she seemed to melt slightly, letting go of her clenched jaw and gazing at me.

"Oh, Danny. You're always so good to me." she said as I relaxed her back. "I'm sorry that this holiday will be just us two now."

I smiled warmly, drawing my eyes away from her fabulous frame and staring deeply into her eyes. "Hey, we can still have fun, even without Dad."

"Oh yeah?" she said, a smile slowly growing onto her. She knew that I could always make her feel better. Mentally, and, soon enough, physically as well. "How so?"

"Well that's the bit I'm still trying to figure out." I said, pretending to be deep in thought for a moment. "You know, if I were in this situation with one of the cheerleaders, we'd already have found something to do."

"You little shit." she chuckled. A good step. She hadn't immediately shut me down.

I shrugged in mock defeat, and gestured back to her.

"You're the boss, Mom, you tell me. Whatever could we do to pass the time?" I asked, not trying to disguise the grin on my face.

She smirked. God, she was hot. Those lips were made for sucking cock. It was evident to anyone. She was wasted on dad. He should be fucking her right now, instead of fucking off to a work emergency. I wouldn't have made such a grave mistake.

"Is that the line you use on your girlfriends?" mom asked, shaking her head in mock disappointment.

"Oh yeah. And it never fails to get them out of their clothes."

I know what you're thinking. Wildly inappropriate to say that to my stepmom, even though, admittedly, we'd do way worse very soon after. But I'd always been a cocky shit. And besides, it was true.

"You're such a whore, you know that?" she said, grinning at me.

I smiled back, not disguising how I was staring directly at her round, beach ball tits. If I hadn't known better, I'd have said that she was doing it on purpose, pushing out her chest to make those gigantic tits seem even bigger, making sure they were impossible to miss.

Mom shook her head again. "I don't even know what you see in them. A fine young man like you is wasted on those sluts."

It was then that I realised. It wasn't that she disapproved of my girlfriends. It was that she was jealous. Did she think about my cock every time she heard their moans as I fucked them in my room? Did she fantasise about her being the one riding me?

I understood. I understood everything. It was all so clear to me now, even though I couldn't believe it She wanted me. It was all so clear now.

And that meant I had a shot.

I took a moment to compose myself, making sure my expression didn't change from that cocky grin that I now knew she so loved, hoping she hadn't noticed the tent that had formed in my swimming trunks. Or, rather, hoping that she had, in fact, noticed.

So the game was afoot. The seeds were sown. I had an in. The ball was in my court. Now it was time to score.

I was helped by the fact that Mom had finally noticed the tent in my trunks. Her eyes widened as she stared down. Right now she was probably wondering about just how big my dick was. It must have been irresistible to her, fantasising about it. Wondering whether she'd be able to take it inside her, whether it would fit in her mouth, her cunt, her ass...

I decided to break the tension a little. I was in control for a moment.

"Tell you what." I smiled again, making my voice as soothing as possible. "Why don't we just relax in the sun for a little bit until you feel better?"

With that, I grasped her hand gently and pulled her out to the balcony. Even though I pretended not to notice, I could see the way she stared at the package in my pants, my dick wagging back and forth as I walked to the sunbed. She wanted me. She couldn't help it. I was so close. So close to having her. I decided to ease things along.

Lying down on the sunbed, knowing she was watching out of the corner of her eye, I reached down to my shorts and gave my dick a quick tug. Just once. Nothing more. But I could hear her gasp, those tits bouncing up and down in the corner of my eye as she recoiled slightly.

I kicked off my flip flops and sat down on the sunbed, leaning back and enjoying the warm sun on my lean body, the slight breeze blowing onto the balcony relaxing my body further. But my mind was alert. Already a plan was being set in motion, being devised. The goal was simple, get myself inside Mom. I lay down in the sun for a few minutes, slowly trying to plan out my next move. Usually I could approach a girl and just let the words flow. But this was my stepmom! What if I said something wrong? What if she didn't want me like I thought?

I mean, Dad had married her when I was practically a baby. She'd raised me. I loved her endlessly, and she loved me too. But what I was thinking of doing... it would change the relationship between us forever.

But I couldn't back down now. I had to take the hint. I had to shoot my shot. Dad was out of the picture, and if this gamble paid off, I'd be glad I'd gone for it immediately.

I spent a few more minutes summoning up my courage, making sure my heart wasn't beating too fast, as I decided which way to broach the conversation.

In the end, I decided to use Dad's loss to my advantage. After all, why not take this opportunity to rub his name in the dirt a little, and make myself seem better in comparison?

I sat up again and turned over to Mom, watching her beautiful frame expand and contract as she inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"Mom, for what it's worth," I said, lowering my voice, "I'm sorry that Dad left so abruptly."

"Hm?" my stepmom sat up and turned her head towards me.

"And, don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't think he appreciates you enough."

This was true both from my biased, young, horny perspective, and from an objective viewpoint. I think I've made it fairly clear what i's be doing all day every day if I were in Dad's position, but the truth was, even to a good wife and son, you couldn't just ditch them the moment your bosses needed you. Family mattered, and since Dad couldn't, I would soon show my stepmom how much she mattered to me.

"You know," she said wistfully, "sometimes I think you might be right."

It was time. Time for the killing strike. The moment of truth. I couldn't have any hesitation or faltering in my voice. If I was going to pull this off, if I was going to secure the gold,

"And Mom, just for the record, I would never treat you like he does. I would appreciate you far more than he could. In every way."

I finished strong, my voice neither cracking nor faltering, and the words hung in the air like a thick fog.

Mom froze. Her jaw dropped ever so slightly as she realised what I was saying. She'd picked up on my hint, just as I'd picked up on hers. It was all out in the open now. And nobody knew what would happen next.

Slowly, Mom raised one eyebrow, slowly pulling off her sunglasses. "Danny, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I stood up, bringing my giant cock to her eye level, the rod nearly poking a hole in my grey, tight trunks. I saw her recoil a little, perhaps nervous at the size of my shaft.

I stepped closer, invading her personal space a little, giving her no choice but to confront me head on.

"I want you, Mom. And you deserve to be wanted. How long has it been since Dad really appreciated you?"

"Danny." she stood up, slack-jawed, perhaps still in shock at what I was saying. But now I couldn't be stopped. I was building momentum. I was on a roll. With every word I spoke I was getting more confident.

"God, Mom. I can't resist any more. I know you've seen me looking."

I had to restrain myself from reaching out as she stood up, my eyes drawn naturally to her gigantic breasts.

"But I'm tired of looking. I want you. I want to feel you."

I was so close to her now. There was nowhere for her to go.

"Danny." she whispered. "Danny, stop."

"I want you so bad, Mom. I want to feel you riding me. I want to feel every part of me against every part of you."

I reached out and placed a soft but firm hand on each of her hips, rubbing her up and down. I stepped closer.

"Danny, please. It's not right."

"Dad can't take you like I can, Mom. He's too old. You're a goddess. You need to be worshipped. You should sit on a throne all day and be adored like the queen you are. I can do that. I can adore you."

My face was just inches from hers now.

"Danny...." she sighed.

My stepmom reached out gently and grasped my wrists, pulling them from her hips. I made no move to resist. I'd done my part. The choice was here. It was all up to her now. She looked me up and down, gazing deep into my blue eyes.

Then her face twisted into a smirk, the kind that loves, no, craves cock. With an evil grin, she pulled my hands up towards her tits, forcing me closer to her, till my face was less than less than an inch away from hers, my hands practically scraping her beautiful mounds. I looked her in the eye intently, resisting the urge to grin. Resisting the urge to kiss her. She smelled like peaches. I was so close. So close.

"You know. If we do this, there's no going back." my stepmom said, looking me in the eye. She sounded cautious, but her grin suggested otherwise.

"Yeah." I replied. "But we're on holiday. Fuck Dad's work. We deserve to enjoy ourselves. And you deserve to be worshipped."

"You're right." mom said, her voice breathy. "I do deserve better. As do you. And besides, it's just a squeeze. What's the harm?"

Paugran
Paugran
158 Followers