Queen Catherine

Story Info
Trans queen finds out her little baker's secret.
2.7k words
4.38
4.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers

No one complained of their new Queen. Queen Catherine, a woman who claims to have charged into battle with her men before assassinating King George II and taking his place as ruler. With her single-handedly taking down an army with a bow and the king with a dagger, it was hard to doubt. Before, everyone was worried about having to submit to someone when the King had been so tremendously awful, but Queen Catherine was surprisingly a great monarch for a former warlord. The people loved how kind and ready to serve her people she was, and there was a great morale boost among the ranks of knights and soldiers for their new Queen, who was exotically beautiful in a way none of them could quite put their finger on.

However, Queen Catherine didn't seem to have an interest in finding a potential suitor. It was almost like the fact that there needed to be an heir to gain the kingdom wasn't on her radar. Most thought it to be that as someone who didn't grow up in a royal family, she maybe didn't understand the duties of being a monarch to the extent some others did. However, this was a pretty well-established prerequisite, and last time a drunken noble spoke anything of the sort to her at a banquet, he was promptly kicked in the stomach with whatever high heeled shoe she was wearing.

No one knew the truth, though, about their beloved Queen. The truth happened to be, she wasn't born a woman. Queen Catherine had lived much of her life under a long past name, a male's name, before one day completely disappearing, returning a woman whom not a soul recognized. Then, reasonably, she was not going to be able to find a man to make her give birth to an heir, she simply did not have that function. Of course, this was also why she didn't have much of an interest in the men who came across her. How would she explain that?

A new baker had joined her force that prepared her meals, and the meals for parties and banquets. Queen Catherine had yet to meet him. She usually didn't meet the brand new workers, as a lot of them were intimidated by how much taller she was than them, if you factor in her heels, of course.

But this young man, Pietre was his name, with a background that was unbeknownst to all of her staff, was excelling so dramatically that her head chef Edward put him directly under him almost immediately after hiring him. So, obviously, Catherine had to meet the man that impressed her stoic and cold head chef.

Click click click. The sound of her heels on the floor echoed through the halls. She liked to walk directly on the hardwood, just because it made a nicer sound than the carpet. She opened the door to the kitchen, peeking her head in.

"Edward!" She called in. "Let me meet your baker!"

"Yes, Your Highness!" A quiet call came from further inside. Seconds later, an individual who looked more boy than man was thrust out the door beside her.

Wow, this man was tiny. He wasn't skinny, he had some nice meat on his bones to round him out. But he was of short stature, he was a small man. He had curly brown locks atop his head, cut pretty short but framing his round face. He looked up at her with big eyes. He bent down at the knees and reached his hands out as if he was grabbing for something that wasn't there, before shaking his head, looking down, and bowing properly.

"Queen Catherine." He had a different voice than any man whom she's heard from around here. Really, this boy was very different. Quirky. Almost as if he was still in practice on how to be a man. He said nothing else.

"Pietre." She smiled warmly at him. He was much smaller than her, and she was almost worried that one wrong move and she may break him. The thought of it filled her with a certain warmth. Queen Catherine was largely uninterested in men, but there was something about this one that enticed her, somehow. Maybe it was the fact that he looked like he might break down if she even so much as grazed his wrist, or the fact that he didn't exactly remind her of any man she'd seen around here, or anywhere.

"I'm pleased to meet you." Her voice didn't give her secret away. It couldn't. She had spent almost a year perfecting how to sound as much as a woman as who she was. "I've tasted your desserts, and they're..." She gazed down at him as he looked up at her with big eyes. "Indescribable." He seemed to let down his tensed shoulders as she said that.

"Thank you, My Liege. I've had a lot of practice." The corners of his lips barely turned up. He didn't look directly into her eyes, just over her shoulder at a strand of hair. She didn't mind.

"Where did you learn?" She inquired. She saw him visibly tense up again. Why?

"Um... My mother. My late mother taught me." He replied. His eyes widened, just barely. "I mean, I had an interest. She showed me. I used to watch her in silence, but one day she allowed me to try, and..." He trailed off while she stared at him, slowly piecing together the reason why he was struggling. Maybe a woman-born-woman may have not noticed, but she? A woman with the background of a boy, a man? That was a different story. He went to curtsy at her, for Christ's sake!

Suddenly, she found herself smiling at him. A knowing smile. There was another. Another like her. A BOY like her.

"Pietre, won't you take a walk with me?"

Pietre nodded, relaxing a bit. Oh, poor boy, she thought. He thought he was off the hook. She felt her blood rush through her looking at him. He looked so breakable. Deliciously delicate. She took him around the castle, through the garden, and finally outside her bedroom. She opened the large double doors, looking at him. He shyly entered with her.

She closed the doors behind him. The poor boy was trapped with her now. He had no idea what he was in for. She took his shoulders in her hands, and pushed him against the door.

"Ah- Queen, what-" She shushed him and he obeyed. She traced his collarbone through his shirt. He struggled a bit. "Ma'am, please-"

"Shh..." She put a finger to his lips. "I think we are more alike than different, you and I."

"W-WELL I'M SURE WE ARE, but I don't know if I'm your type, My Liege, please-" She put her hand over his mouth.

"Oh, my sweet boy, won't you calm down?" She kissed his temple gently. "All I want you to do is touch me through my dress. Do that, and if you don't like it, we can just pretend this never happened. How does that sound?"

He looked up at her as she removed her hand from his mouth. "A-all I have to do? Is touch you?" He asked.

"Yes, and if you don't like it, we can keep this a secret."

"A-and I don't have to be touched?"

She smiled at him. Poor boy. He must be just as starved as she was."No, honey."

"O-ok..." He whispered, shyly placing his hand on her thigh, rubbing it softly through her dress. He edged closer to her hardness, before his fingers barely grazed it. He tilted his head, feeling it. "Wh-... You too? You're... You..."

"Yes, angel, I'm like you." She whispered.

He looked up at her with teary eyes. "Oh... Oh, I thought it was just me... This whole time..."

"Yeah, and you were scared. Poor baby." She kissed his jawline.

"Can you... Can you kiss me?" He asked softly. "On my mouth?"

She moved her head away from his neck, looking down at him. She trailed her hand up to his neck, before squeezing her fingers around it. He gasped softly. "I'd like to hear you beg." She loomed.

He looked up at her, blinking softly. No one said anything for a second. No one moved. Finally he whispered. "Pl-please? Kiss me? Please?"

She took his jaw in one hand and gently kissed him. She felt him open his mouth slightly, giving into her as she slipped her tongue past his teeth. She took her hand down to his binded chest, to his stomach, until it reached the waistband of his trousers.

"Do you want to be touched there?" She asked quietly.

"Yes ma'am, please." He breathed.

"Yes to what?" She asked.

He whined a little, gripping the skirts of her dress in tight fists.

"Have you never had to ask before?" She teased.

"Obviously not!" He whispered. "I've never..."

She nodded. "I see." She pondered for a moment. She wanted to break him. She wanted nothing more than to see him crumble under her touches and whips. She looked at the bed, where she had ropes tied. No reason but for the love of the aesthetic, until today. "Then I suppose I ought to just take you then." Her grip hardened as she lifted him up, throwing him atop the bedding. He let out a little gasp at the rough handling as she got atop him, tying his hands before he could even think to move. He tugged his wrists but was helpless to move. He looked at her with big eyes as she moved to take off her dress, her tattoos from wherever she grew up visible now. She lowered her skirts, letting her cock hang free for him.

"Wh- That's not going to fit, miss..." He whispered with wide eyes. She just chuckled and straddled his chest, tapping it on his soft pink lips.

"We'll make it fit." She gripped his hair, causing a gasp to sound from the poor boy, and an open mouth that she thrust her hard dick into. She sighed at his wetness, going deeper into his throat, gagging him. "Relax your throat." She gave him little pets in his messy hair as she went deeper, feeling her hardness breach his throat.

He gagged and choked around her length, looking up at her with teary eyes. He was helpless to move away besides barely turning his head away from her, forced to take it. Eventually, she pulled out, leaving him coughing and sputtering. "Pl-please..." He begged.

"Please what?" She rubbed her big cock, wet with his own spit, all over his face.

He didn't respond, just looked up at her with his mouth open. She knew what he wanted. She thrusted back into his soft wet mouth, fucking his face on her dick while he gagged and looked up at her. She gripped his hair hard, before stopping, her cock halfway down his throat.

"That's good... Good boy... Keep looking at me..." She whispered, wiping his tears. She released him, met with more coughing. She crawled down to his legs, working his belt while he whined pitifully.

She removed his pants and undergarments, tracing his thick thighs with her nails while he gasped quietly at her gentle touches. She drew a finger over his pussy lips and to his clit, chuckling as she found how wet he was.

"You're soaked..." She whispered, dipping a finger inside of him and making him gasp, louder this time. She showed him, her finger glistening in the evening sun through the window. She popped it in her mouth, tasting him. He wiggled a bit, unable to touch himself because of his binds.

She got down between his legs, moving her long hair out of her way to taste more of him. She licked a broad stripe from his hole to his clit, licking it gently at first, to get a feel for what he could take as a virgin. Excited by his moans, she put a finger inside him again, trying to stretch him out a little. Eventually she was able to move onto two, pumping in and out while she lapped and sucked at his clit as he moaned and begged and whined.

Eventually, she got up from where she was, rubbing her cockhead on his wanting slit while he moaned. She stopped moving for a second. "Pietre?" She asked.

"Y-yes ma'am?" He whined impatiently.

"I'm going to be gentle with you, ok? I know it's your first time. I'm not usually gentle, but I'll be careful with you. But as soon as you're ready for it to get harder, just let me know, ok?" She bent down, kissing him lightly. He nodded as she let up. She pushed against him, letting the head get inside. He moaned and winced a little as she pushed in, slowly, until she was all the way in. She stayed still for a moment, not moving until he gave her the go-ahead. When he nodded at her, biting his lip, she thrusted in and out of him, slowly, to get him used to the feeling of being filled up.

He only seemed to need about a moment, before he looked up at her with owlish eyes. "M-more?" He asked.

"Beg me for it." She whispered, putting a hand around his neck as he gasped.

"Fuck, please, more?" He whined. She squeezed her fingers around his neck as she began thrusting harder. He moaned as she pounded him, cursing under his breath between his slutty noises. Wet sounds were coming from his pussy as he raised his hips to meet hers. Suddenly, she sat up, only to put more weight on her thighs and hips and slapped him in his face. He gasped, but she felt him tighten around her.

She had his legs on her shoulders now, slapping and gripping his thigh and ass and hearing him moan louder. Suddenly, he was nearly screaming as she felt him twitch and cum around her thrusting cock.

"Fuck, yes, good boy." She moaned as she pounded him.

He looked up at her as he realized she wasn't stopping. "F-fuck, it's t-too much-" He gasped, but she just covered his mouth while he whined.

"I know you want it, cum for me." She commanded and felt him cum around her again, never ceasing her rhythmic thrusts as his pussy convulsed around her cock filling him up. "Fuck, I'm going to..." She moaned as she thrust one final time, cumming in his worn-out cunt. He moaned as she twitched inside him, she twitched as he moaned in her hand.

She felt him go limp as she pulled out, cum spilling from his abused hole. She leaned down and kissed him softly, feeling him kiss back. She pulled back to look at him, tracing his jawline with her thumbpad.

"Was that ok, honey?" She asked sweetly. He nodded weakly. He looked tired. She undid his arm restraints, letting him work his wrists. "You wanna be my little boytoy now? Let me cum in you until we have an heir? Don't worry, no one will have to know you're carrying, it'll be our little secret." She kissed his cheek, pulling her long hair behind her back.

"Fuck, yes, Queen Catherine." He whimpered.

"We can get married, we can live our lives, and no one will have to know you have such a nice little-"

"Yes ma'am!" He said quickly, giggling. He cuddled up into her chest, but she sat him up, taking off his sweaty, raggy work shirt. She saw the bindings around his chest.

"May I?" She asked. He nodded, his eyelids drooping as she unwrapped the bindings, letting his breasts free. "That can't be comfortable." She chided.

"It's not. But it's necessary." He confirmed, laying back down.

"No one will have to know about us, sweet boy, ok?" She asked, leaning back down to kiss him. "I can have a husband, you can have a wife, and we can be each others'. And I can go rougher on you next time if you want." She added with a giggle.

He nodded. "I'd love that."

ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers