Seduced by a FutaMILF

Story Info
A young man with mommy issues meets a mommy domme.
7k words
4.58
32.7k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seduced by a Futanari MILF

Author: DrGonzo124

Disclaimer: If you shouldn't read this,...don't. If you shouldn't do what's described herein, don't. I own nothing, I claim nothing which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me for writing this,...nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed!!

Dedication: To the many awesome authors whose work I'm shamelessly rippin-...I mean paying respectful homage to

Summary: A young man with a mother issues meets a FutaMommy Domme with issues of her own,...hilarity and sexual escapades ensue

8

9

8

On the first day of the rest of Christopher Matthey's life, Chris's morning started as it usually did. Cleaning the dishes from last night's meal left for his father Alec who was snoring, not in his room, but on the couch where he'd fallen asleep watching TV. Chris knew better than to disturb his notoriously grumpy-when-awakened-early father so instead he just brewed coffee and made breakfast for the both of them. The man would wake up hungry and seemed spectacularly incapable of cooking anything that didn't require microwaving or quick baking in the toaster oven. So Chris did it for him, in fact he prepared most of their meals.

They lived very separate lives. Alec wouldn't awaken until midmorning at best so they rarely saw each other since Chris didn't come home from college until early evening, long after Alec departed for the start of his double-shift. Chris made a point of being a GOOD if not exceptional postsecondary student so the likelihood of his graveyard shift working father being called for any reason whatsoever went down considerably.

When the omelet was ready he put it on toast and next to the coffee. All his father would have to do was press buttons to reheat everything. Alec wasn't fond of old coffee but Chris' stubborn insistence on going to school during the day forced the man to endure the minor inconvenience. Adding ice cubes to the brew and calling it iced coffee calmed him somewhat, making the ice cubes from his favorite whiskey improved his mood considerably. Chris knew he was enabling one his father's many character flaws but he thought of it less as enabling and more emotional management. You didn't begrudge a crying infant a soother or baby bottle and Chris treated his father more or less the same way.

Then he made his own breakfast and lunch making sure to make extra large portions of the latter because he usually didn't eat lunch alone and unlike his father, his friends were usually enthusiastic about his cooking.

Then he gathered the garbage including the Old Man's discarded beer bottles. Several were unfinished so he drained the dregs of the now flat beer, amusing himself by taking the length of the bottle down his throat. A school friend, his beastie actually, claimed he'd taught himself to overcome his gag reflex with this little trick.

Then Chris stepped into the hallway. He saw moving men carrying furniture and appliances into the apartment next door. The trash receptacles were over that way as well as the elevator so technically he wasn't being a nosy neighbor by inspecting the activity.

He saw an athletic yet curvaceous woman of African-American descent observing the workmen.

"Be careful with that!" she snapped as one workmen stumbled while carrying a large TV monitor

"That's a smart TV!" Chris whispered.

Clearly loud enough to be heard as she turned around and looked him up and down.

"I had it recommended to me by a friend who's unfortunately not around to help me with it," she finally answered.

"They're simple enough to set up," Chris replied, "I could do it for you before I head to school."

"I wouldn't want to distract you from your studies."

"They won't miss me," Chris said with a dismissive wave, "let me help?"

"That's kind of you Mister....!"

"Chris, he answered, "and you don't have to call me Mister -- Ma'am."

"How's about I won't call you Mister if you don't call me ma'am -- it's Jessica,...Jessica Peterson."

Chris and Jessica shook hands. Chris felt tremendous muscular power behind her handshake. Whoever she was, she was strong, extremely physically powerful and as Chris entered the still sparsely furnished apartment he saw one of the first things she'd had set down was a mini gym, a multifunction machine of levers and counterweights that looked like it was regularly used. There was an exercise bike and rowing machine. This was a woman who clearly took physical fitness seriously and judging by her handshake that commitment was certainly paying off.

The workers had already mounted the television and plugged it in.

Chris used Jessica's phone to access the device and ran it through its set-up routines. He blushed while he tried not to notice that amongst her various streaming services were several adult sites. He finished by connecting the TV to her photo gallery. A series of selfies with equally attractive women and the occasional twenty-something male scrolled across the screen. She clearly had a type as the men were slight of build and somewhat effeminate looking. Chris idly wondered why the young men seemed dazed and confused in every picture, especially those posing next to Jessica. Then he put it out of his mind, pronouncing his job completed.

"That's just amazing dear you did that in ten minutes."

"You should already be linked to your streaming sites so you should be fine until your friend reappears."

"You've been fantastic, how about watching a few movies on my new television."

"I have school but I'd be happy to join you later."

"School?"

"Local Community College actually, basically a trade school with delusions of grandeur -- all the work of postsecondary, none of prestige."

"You're a treasure, your mother and father must be so proud."

"Dad and I are pretty much on our own right now but yeah I think he's pretty proud."

Jessica noticed the hesitation in his voice,

"Well I've stolen enough of your time off to school,...sorry Community College...and study hard."

"I will thank Mo- I mean thank you Jessica."

Jessica pretended not to have heard his slip of the tongue. She tried not to imagine what was going on in the life of a sweet natured boy who immediately used the M-word for any even remotely nurturing female.

Chris awakened maternal feelings, familiar feelings. The problem with maternal feelings for Jessica was they awakened other urges, darker urges she was trying to deny. She felt like a recovering alcoholic presented with the most delicious and delectable liquor. And judging by the throbbing coming from her panties as she watched him walking away, this was a bottle she desperately needed to pop open.

8

9

8

Chris worked through the day.

He greeted his friends Wilmot and Gerry.

Wilmot was a foster kid. Orphaned in infancy and tossed into the meat grinder of the foster care system. Currently he was being raised by a lower-income couple considerably more attached to the Gov't handouts that came WITH foster kids then the kids themselves and to hear Wilmot tell it they were the gold standard against which one could compare some pretty sketchy families he'd heard about if not been temporarily placed with. The worst of which was the family that sent a barely legal teen Wilmot to gay conversion camp. He'd come away from THAT experience with a budding appreciation for fashion design and repair, the ability to make friendship bracelets such as the one he still wore and the skillset, or so he periodically boasted, to make a guy ejaculate in his mouth in a minute and a half or less.

Gerry might have preferred to be a foster given the apathy she'd gotten from her neglectful bio-father when she first arrived on his doorstep following the death of his first love and her bio-mom, and the resentment from her bitter stepmother and stepsisters. Gerry, unlike Chris, had enough pictures of her mother to know she'd hit the genetic lottery slowly growing into the much hotter version of her bio-mother. Gerry, unlike Chris, had also found an immediate PRACTICAL application for Wilmot's tactlessly delivered lecture on overcoming one's gag reflex. Unfortunately that had created an entirely new and different set of issues none of which she felt a need to burden Chris or Wilmot with. They had personal problems of their own.

They liked to refer to themselves collectively as the grand prize winners of the Shitty Family Lottery.

The three had made each other's company and frequently studied late at school or the public library so they could avoid going home as long as possible.

Chris slid the lunch he'd prepared to his friends. Wilmot was used to fighting others for breakfast and it was usually the same at dinner time. Thus school lunches, specifically those made by Chris, were the only meals he could eat in peace. Gerry's step-family begrudged her the air in her lungs nevermind anything else. Thus they'd come to depend on Chris's generous nature and superior culinary skills.

"What's on the menu for today," Wilmot asked

"Simple Monte Cristo Sandwich," Chris explained, "basically ham and cheese sandwich on french toast,"

"Gimme," Gerry snapped.

The trio split the sandwich and chewed with enthusiastic glee.

"Where did you get the recipe for this?" Gerry asked around a mouthful of chewed sandwich.

"Where do you think?" Wilmot snickered.

"Chef Gwendolyn Tanci!" They sang together.

"OK I admit I am a huge fan," Chris conceded, "Her cooking is great and her presentation is,...well there's a reason she's got a ton of reality TV shows, a YouTube channel and enough Michelin stars to build a constellation."

"Honestly Chris," Wilmot teased, "I have to assume you've got a fetish for dominant belittling women who cuss a lot because you're already a great cook."

"One of these days I'll take you to her restaurant in town," he said to Gerry before startling and turning to his other friend, "I'll take you both."

Gerry blushed then they went back to pretending to be ignorant of their chemistry, or Wilmot's annoying smirk.

Chris used pre-prepared lunches as a way of trying out new and untested recipe ideas and concepts that would eventually be fed to his father as an excuse to make meals for his friends. They in turn gave valuable feedback that Chris used to refine his meals.

"So tell us more about this neighbor," Wilmot asked, "is she a MILF?

"She's attractive and she's nice," Chris replied, "...seemed a little overwhelmed so maybe she moved away from somewhere and is starting fresh.*

"Maybe she's a divorcee, maybe hook up with your dad." Gerry suggested.

Chris snorted, "No offense but Dad's barely taking care of himself. He's not ready for a woman yet."

"Not ready to be a husband but he doesn't have to marry her,...if you get my meaning?" Wilmot snickered.

"Helen Keller could get your meaning," Chris replied dryly, "Dad hasn't dated since Mom left, not even one-night stands."

"Umm, you seem really sure about that," Gerry replied.

"Dad's work automatically deposits his paychecks and I take care of the money and budgets,...if he had a girlfriend or girlfriend-substitute I'd know about it."

"If he's not dating and he's not getting hookers then."

"Drinking,...a lot, at a bar down the street when he's off work or another close to his work just before his graveyard shift starts."

Gerry and Wilmot were mildly thankful. Their home lives sucked but Chris's casual resignation to his circumstances was slightly scary.

"You might want to keep an eye on that Chris," Wilmot said quietly, "drinking before work isn't,...it isn't good."

Chris, feeling a certain guilt for the role he himself played in his father's drinking, tried to lessen their concerns.

"It's two or three beers." Chris shrugged, "and I've thrown out enough beer bottles to know he's drinking at home almost as much as he drinks outside of it."

"How can you be sure?" Gerry suggested.

"Like I said I handle the finances and FYI credit card receipts are amazingly accurate as in they can tell you where and when you used your bank cards."

A girl in a cheerleaders outfit bounced up to their table.

"Hi Tina," Wilmot drawled.

She ignored him as she usually did whenever he tried to bait her.

"Gerry I need a favor...really badly."

"Tell whoever you're trying to set me up with I'm not interested."

"It's just five minutes of coffee, you'll barely notice the time."

"Then why don't you date him?"

"Because it's you he's always asking about," Tina whined, "it's just until the cheer squad is locked in,...please?"

"I'll think about it and that's all I'm promising."

"It's not like I ask you for a lot!"

"You steal my clothes, you take my food,... if you didn't think they were social pariahs, you'd probably try to steal my friends." Gerry snapped, before turning to the boys.

"No offense guys," she apologized.

"None taken," Chris replied.

*I find my loser status kinda cool." Wilmot snickered, "especially given the people who think it matters," he stage whispered while gesturing exaggeratedly at Tina.

She gestured rudely at him, "Fine." She grumbled.

"Bye Tinaaa!" Wilmot said casually.

"Fuck off faggot," Tina snarled before turning around and striding away from the table.

"Must you antagonize her," Chris gently scolded him.

"It keeps me young and pretty." Wilmot snickered, "More importantly Gerry, since when does your stepsister set you up on dates with guys SHE likes?"

"She doesn't like him but she does like cheerleading enough to use me to stay on the team." Gerry complained.

"Why would you dating, help her stay on the cheer squad?" Chris asked her.

Mommy and Daddy will explain the birds and bees to you when you're older," Wilmot teased.

Gerry's blush and Wilmot's sarcasm assured Chris the answer to his question would be complicated and embarrassing.

The friends finished their food and returned to class.

Chris and Wilmot had a class together last period and he asked about their friend.

"Should I be worried about whatever this thing Tina's trying to get Gerry's help with?"

"Hmm should you be worried about your girlfriend getting setup on dates by her sketchy as fuck stepsister?" Wilmot snickered with catty sarcasm, "I'm not sure."

"Gerry isn't my girlfriend."

"And your new friend isn't looking for a SugarBaby."

"It's not like that."

"Ah Chris you sweet summer child," Wilmot sighed, "you are lucky your adorkable cuteness outweighs your cluelessness."

"Being able to cook certainly helps." Chris replied dryly.

"Absolutely," Wilmot teased, "if you weren't so butch, I'd totally bang you."

"If I ever want to femme it up, I promise you'll be the first to know."

"Dude, I hate to break it to you but you cook, you clean, you take care of the household, throw in a fifties housewife dress and some sexy lingerie and you're there."

"Then it's a good thing you taught me how to overcome my gag reflex," Chris sarcastically hissed.

"One man's sarcasm is another man's suspiciously detailed fetish scenario," Wilmot snickered.

Chris put his homelife and the naughty little thrill he had imagining Wilmot's scenario, him as a lingerie-wearing happy homemaker, out of his mind.

After class he went home waving to Jessica as he arrived.

"How was school?" Jessica said while hugging him.

"It was OK." Chris replied.

"If we're still on for movies you can come over any time."

"I normally clean the house and do homework." Chris replied, "but I suppose it wouldn't kill me to slack off once in a while."

"Excellent, why don't you come in now, I'll have dinner ready soon so you can eat a home cooked meal."

"I should prepare something for dad."

"You don't have to worry about that," Jessica replied, "I'll certainly cook more than enough. You can take some home afterwards."

Chris shrugged his shoulders and entered the apartment.

Jessica had a light snack ready-made so Chris pulled out his textbooks and finished his homework while they chatted amicably with Jessica gently prodding the young man with questions about his life and family. Jessica, it seemed, had some experience as a professional tutor and was knowledgeable about a great many topics. She gave him encouraging hints and a few time saving shortcuts.

Then they continued by preparing the meal together. Jessica noted Chris wasn't just a cooking hobbyist. He had good instincts. Though he checked internet recipes for tips, one above all others.

"Big fan of Gwen Tanci are you?"

"She's awesome though I don't know if I could actually cook for her. I feel like I'd fuck up and she's pretty ruthless with virgin chefs on TV."

Jessica noticed that Chris greatly admired and overtly worshiped the infamous chef. She smiled at the thought that a lifetime and a half ago the old Jessica would have, without hesitation, fed Chris to the sexually ravenous futanari chef. Not that that not-so-little fact was general knowledge. They just used to travel in similar circles. Now some part of her desperately needed to protect the boy from Tanci's lustful futa-cock. The irony that she was thinking this even as she wanted to use and abuse him herself was not lost on her.

"Depends on your definition of smash," Jessica answered carefully, "but yes she's very different with virgins in private then she is on camera."

They finished their meal and washed up and Chris sighed with happy relief, "This is amazing, normally I'm two or three hours with this but thanks to you I'm finished in half that time."

"Which means we can enjoy our movie without distraction," Jessica replied, "I'm guessing your father's hours keep him from helping you with school or housework."

"Dad and schoolwork aren't a great mix, apparently Mom and he goofed off a lot back when they were dating, so I guess that's yet another way in which I fail to live up to her...why don't I remind him of her."

"I take it they didn't part on the best terms."

"Mom took off shortly after I was born. Dad thinks there was someone else. Apparently that's a thing she did from time to time."

"She cheated on him?"

"He never says it that way but that's probably why he threw away every photograph of her that he had, I actually don't know what she looks like and he refuses to let me talk to her side of the family."

"So you cook, you clean, you balance the checkbook which effectively means that you also pay the rent and bills and you do that while still managing to keep up with your studies."

"Dad's work keeps him busy at nights and occasionally he goes out of town,...in fact he's got another trip starting soon."

"You poor thing, you're so busy being responsible for everything I doubt you've had time to even be a proper young man."

"I'm just trying to make things easier for Dad. He's not dating anyone and the thought of Mom clearly upsets him."

"I honestly wish you had a better life, if anyone could possibly deserve it it's you."

"I'm OK really, I have some friends at school, they tell me horror stories about their parents, especially their mothers."

"Mothers can be great, Chris. I honestly wish you could know how unbelievably great it can be to have a caring mother," she leaned forward and embraced Chris, "I honestly wish I could have been there, I wish I'd been your mommy."

Chris felt warm and safe in a way he hadn't in a long time.

"I wish that too," he whispered.

Suddenly, Jessica gently pushed Chris away. "Your mother left when you were still a baby so you never got to enjoy one of the simpler pleasures of having a mother -- breast feeding."

Chris snorted, "Judging by my dad's occasional cussing about that -- and this is a direct quote -- flat chested bitch -- I didn't miss much."

"Poor little thing," Jessica sighed, "your father was probably hoping to share breast milk with you -- most husbands love that part."