Queen, King, Joker, Jack

Story Info
A night of drunken debauchery for three friends plus one.
4.4k words
3.83
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above the age of eighteen and the story involves no element of coercion

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

----------

Ankita, Anirudh, and I have been best friends since our college days-practically inseparable. We studied together, went on holidays, and attended each other's family functions. Anirudh and Ankita started dating sometime in our final year of college, and continue to be together.

This was slightly awkward because Ankita and I had hooked up back in our first year of college. It happened just once and it seems pretty stupid in hindsight. Both of us had joined the debate club and at an afterparty following an event the club organized, we both had a drink too many and found each other in our state of heightened horniness induced by the newfound freedom. It was in the bathroom of the host's house. She went down on me and subsequently, bent over the ledge surrounding the sink, inviting me to enter her from behind. We had turned adults just a few months ago and hardly knew anything about sex, so it was as amateur as you would expect. She was down to her bra and I was naked except for my jeans which were wrinkled up around my ankles. She put her hands on the ledge to balance herself and I held her waist as I fucked her in doggy style. We both stared at our sweaty bodies in the bathroom mirror, relishing the sight of faces contorted by the force of sexual pleasure. After I came, we got dressed and simply rejoined the party. Apparently she never orgasmed, something I'm reminded of till date ('I hope you've gotten better at pleasuring a girl!') 'I hope you've learnt how to give head now!' I retort in jest. We engage in a lot of PG 13 banter of this sort!

Since we never had any feelings for each other, the hookup marked the end of that story. None of us took the harmless sexcapade that happened many years ago too seriously, and promised that things wouldn't get awkward after Anirudh and Ankita announced their relationship. Thankfully, they did not.

Let me add something about Ankita here. She had a 'hoe phase' (as she liked to call it) till she started dating Anirudh, because of which she got branded as the 'college slut.' Anirudh and I often got into fights with men who called her that but Ankita was never bothered by what people thought of her. She was unapologetic about the fact that she wanted, sought, and got sex. I never told her, but this confidence and devil-may-care attitude was a big turn on.

Ankita was blessed with a thin frame, and she worked hard to stay fit. Her sizable breasts (32B, as she told us while we had gone shopping) and shapely ass gave her near-perfect dimensions. Her breasts had a natural perkiness to them and jutted out above her flat stomach, making them seem somewhat bigger than they were. Her go-to dress was a crop top with shorts, which showcased her toned midriff and slender legs. She was fair skinned and beautiful in a very conventional way. All the guys in college couldn't resist staring at her. She, in turn, relished the attention.

Anirudh and I played for the college tennis team, so we were quite fit too. We'd seen each other naked a few times while showering after practice, but since both of us were straight, it wasn't an issue. We shared details about our sex lives. In fact, he was the first person I told about the hookup with Ankita in first year.

Anirudh and Ankita didn't shy away from PDA. They almost constantly kissed and touched each other, not even hesitating to kiss in the college lawns, in full view of all the students present. Once in the library, I noticed Ankita's hand on Anirudh's crotch, which showed a clear bulge. Soon after, they snuck off towards the archives section which was largely deserted, and returned after 15-20 minutes, giggling. Anirudh gestured with his hand and I understood that he'd just received a blowjob from his girlfriend.

After college, Anirudh and I got an apartment as we started our corporate jobs. Ankita was pursuing her Master's degree, but she pretty much stayed at the apartment with us.

The PDA only increased in the absence of disapproving professors. This one time, I was having a conversation with Ankita when Anirudh snuck up on her. He squeezed her ass and started rubbing his hands all over it. She pretended like it was no big deal and continued the conversation. I too played along. His other hand went to her midriff, and then up to her breasts. He felt her up while I was standing right there. After he was done having his fun, he spanked her and went back into his room while we continued the conversation.

Walls of the budget apartment were thin, which meant that if I was watching TV in the drawing room, I could hear the sex noises-loud moaning from both and occasional screaming from her-coming from Anirudh's room that was adjacent to the drawing room.

Whenever she stayed over, Ankita wore clothes that were barely there. Most of the time, she would be wearing one of Anirudh's t-shirts, which were quite loose for her, and panties. I could tell that she didn't wear a bra by the way her breasts bounced when she walked. If the t-shirt was somewhat transparent, one could clearly see her nipples through the cloth. One night, I was watching TV while they had sex. After some time, she walked out of the room wearing another one of Anirudh's t-shirts. She smiled at me on her way to the kitchen. The water bottles were kept on the top shelf and she had to get on her toes to reach them. I craned my neck to sneak a peek, and realized that she wasn't wearing any underwear, the lower part of her round ass coming into view as she stretched. I quickly looked in the opposite direction when she returned to the room. Soon, their lovemaking resumed. Bored with the content on TV, I lazily put my hand inside my shorts and rubbed one out to the sound of my best friends fucking.

I was going through a rough breakup at this point-using dating apps to have meaningless sex with women I had no emotional connection with based on Ankita's suggestion. In fact, I let her do most of the swiping for me.

I should mention another detail about Ankita here. She was bi. Not bicurious, but bisexual. Not the typical type of girl who cutely kisses a few female friends after getting drunk, but the kind who goes on dates with women and enjoys sleeping with them. She had been involved with at least two women in the time that I had known her.

One Saturday evening, Ankita was going through a dating app on my phone, reading the chats intently. Suddenly, she said 'ooh' in a loud, excited, mischievous way, showing the phone to Anirudh and then me. On the screen were nudes from Divya, who I had been sexting. She was a freelance consultant from Bangalore visiting the city for a couple of days. She was tall and thin, with a dusky complexion. Her breasts weren't too large, but her hourglass figure and preference for clothing that showed it off were enough to compensate for that. Her profile was filled with photos of her in bikinis and the only thing she wrote in the description box was 'DTF.' She wasn't as pretty as Ankita, but her thick lips, big eyes, and long face gave her an air of sultriness which Ankita lacked.

Ankita scrolled down and found nudes I'd sent in response. Although my tennis-playing days were over, I'd maintained my body. Having hit the gym again after my breakup, I had started seeing the results. The broad shoulders and well-defined traps gave my body a distinct V-shape. I also had a good set of biceps and forearms. My height was about 5 feet 10 inches and I'd say I was pretty well hung as well, with a six inch cock that had an impressive girth. 'Yummy' was Ankita's response when she saw my nudes. 'I see we've kept things up since first year' she added. I embarrassingly looked at Anirudh, who simply laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

Divya wanted to meet at a club nearby. Ankita was intrigued by our sexting and wanted to meet her too, so she suggested we all go clubbing together. Since our favorite football teams were not playing that night, Anirudh and I agreed.

The two of us kept our sartorial choices simple-jeans with a t-shirt for him and a shirt with the sleeves rolled up for me (I wanted to show-off my forearms). Ankita, however, decided to do things properly. She wore a dress that tightly hugged her body. It was the color of bubblegum. The dress ended just below her ass, its tight nature accentuating the curve of her backside. It showed off her cleavage too, though not too much-just enough to make it exciting while leaving something to the imagination.

We reached the club a little after ten. It was packed with revelers. Divya was already there, clad in a black bikini top paired with blue denim shorts, her flat stomach and perfectly shaped waist in full view, apart from her toned legs. I gave her a hug and then introduced Anirudh and Ankita. The two girls hit it off immediately. We all sat down in a corner booth and ordered drinks. It seemed like Ankita had hijacked my date, since she was talking to Divya more than I was. After a few drinks, I was quite buzzed while the two girls (Anirudh was the designated driver) seemed pretty drunk. Ankita took Anirudh's hand and guided him to the dance floor. Divya and I followed.

The combination of psychedelic music and liquor worked its magic. Divya had her back against me with my hands on her waist as we grooved to the music. She started grinding on me as the beats of the song intensified, giving me a boner that only got worse as she thrust back further. I took that as a que and moved my hands from her waist to her stomach, feeling her soft skin against my palms. In response, she breathed heavily into my neck and gave it a kiss.

A few feet away from us, Divya and Anirudh were locked in an embrace, her hands on his shoulders, and his on her ass.

When the song changed, Ankita turned around. The girls looked at each other and mouthed 'this is the song!' Apparently, they'd been discussing it earlier. It was quite a raunchy number, the kind that's on your sex playlist. Anirudh and I looked at each other in amusement as the girls started dancing together. Neither of them held back. Their hands explored the body of the other as they gyrated. This sight gave me a raging boner, and I'm sure Anirudh had one too because he felt the need to adjust his jeans right then. The two girls looked at each other, their faces barely a few centimeters apart. Then, they kissed right there, on the dance floor. Divya put her hand on Ankita's neck as they passionately made out for a full minute or so.

They broke off the kiss and Divya turned towards me. She must've seen my amused expression (she was, after all, my date!) because she came towards me and kissed me too. Then she whispered in my ear 'let's go'. I gestured to Anirudh that we should leave and he held Ankita's hand as we went towards the car.

On our way back home, Ankita and Divya sat in the back while I sat next to Anirudh. Thankfully, the drive was not long enough to kill the mood, and we got home in about fifteen minutes. In the rearview mirror, I could see Ankita's hand on Divya's inner thigh throughout the car ride as they spoke in whispers, but giggled incessantly.

Once in the drawing room, I put on some music as Anirudh and Ankita got booze and snacks from the kitchen. We started by doing some shots and within half an hour, all four of us were in different stages of drunkenness, dancing to the beats of the music.

Ankita suggested we play a game. I won't bore you with the details but it was one of those games where you can easily lose if you're drunk, which all of us were. Of course, Ankita also suggested that the punishment for losing a round was to lose an article of clothing. If anybody had any reservations as to where this night was going, they were settled at that point.

The loser of the first round was Ankita herself. She moved towards Anirudh with her back facing him. He unzipped her dress and she wriggled herself out of it, allowing it to fall down on the floor. This exposed her maroon lingerie. I looked at Divya who was the only one seeing her amazing figure without clothes for the first time. She was visibly impressed with what she saw.

After a few rounds, Divya was down to her bikini top, Ankita to her panties, Anirudh still had his boxers on, while I sat there completely naked. Divya's eyes wandered towards my cock, which was in a semi-erect state. She moved towards me a little. Taking it in her right hand, she began stroking while still being a part of the game. With her touch, my cock sprang up. The strokes were gentle and slow, but the effect of her fingers on my member were enough to give me a serious hard on.

I wasn't the only one who was turned on by this. Ankita extended her arm, grabbed Anirudh's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. It was time for a new game now!

Divya moved closer to me in response, and we shared a kiss while she stroked my cock. My hands went behind her back to undo the knots of her bikini top, which fell to the floor. I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, which made her kiss me harder. I got up and sat on the sofa I had been leaning against and Divya kneeled in front of me. She stroked my cock as we made eye contact, then lowered her head to lick the entire length of my shaft while still holding my cock and staring into my eyes as she came up. Using her right hand to jerk me off, she lifted my ball sack with her left and gently licked my balls, going all the way to the base of the sack. Divya definitely knew what she was doing, since that's one of the most sensitive parts of a man's anatomy and stimulation there sends him into stratospheric ecstasy. She proceeded to clench her fist with my ball sack in between, and took my stretched out balls in her mouth, one at a time and then both together, all this while stroking my cock. I was in seventh heaven, and my moans must've revealed it to the world. Continuing to squeeze my balls, Divya was now blowing me. She created a nice rhythm, mixing her spit with my precum while making slurping sounds. I saw her head bob up and down, her breasts also moving in a synchronized manner. I was on the verge of an orgasm and yelled 'I'm cumming.' She went harder upon hearing me say that, and just as I was about to cum, I used both hands to push her head down so that the entire length of my cock was in her mouth when I shot my load. When I released her head after cumming, she moved back, gasping and coughing a little and looking towards the ceiling while swallowing my cum, some of which dripped from her chin and fell onto her breasts. This move could've backfired if gag reflex came into play, but I decided to go for it anyway. The way the night had gone told me that Divya wouldn't mind. And mind she did not. She playfully slapped my leg to indicate slight displeasure, but then hopped onto the sofa and started making out with me.

My position on the sofa gave me a good view of what had been going on across the room. Anirudh was lying down on the carpet while Ankita, on her knees and bent over, blew him. Her ass was staring me right in the face the whole time, and I could see that she was using one hand to finger herself while blowing her boyfriend, moving her maroon panties to the side. Just as Divya and I were making out and feeling each other up on the sofa, Anirudh too shot his load in Ankita's mouth, and she got up having swallowed all of it.

In anticipation of what was to come next, Anirudh and I went inside to fetch condoms. He mouthed 'what a night, huh?' as we made eye contact en route. He had no idea that the night had only just begun! When I exited the room, I saw Anirudh standing near the drawing room, stroking his cock. When I saw what he was looking at, I too felt my semi-erect cock twitch. Both the girls, now fully naked, were making out using healthy amounts of tongue.They knelt on the carpet with their legs spread apart. Each girl used one of her hands to fondle her breasts, while using the free hand to finger the other. The scene playing out in front of our eyes was so perfect that neither Anirudh nor I wanted to disturb it. We went to the dining table, took a glass of whiskey each and drank while keeping our eyes fixed on the women. The increasing intensity of the fingering and the loudness of the moaning indicated to us that an orgasm was on the horizon. Soon enough, they vigorously fingered each other to orgasms, complete with screams and cries of pleasure. Both then collapsed on the carpet, laughing with joy as their tired bodies touched.

Anirudh and I saw this as the opportunity to re-enter the frame. He had an idea. Taking two bottles of alcohol with him, he asked me to bring some shot glasses along as he went towards the girls. He knelt down beside Ankita, held her head up and poured some booze into her mouth. Then he poured some into Divya's mouth before proceeding to take a swig from the bottle and then handing it over to me.

Anirudh suggested we do body shots. He took a shot glass and placed it on Ankita's stomach, filling it to the brim. Divya moved up and took the shot. Lots of laughter and mutual licking of various body parts followed. We all did shots off of each other. I drank the alcohol poured down Divya's breasts, as did Ankita. Divya and Anirudh in turn drank the alcohol that I poured down Ankita's pussy. It felt like all inhibitions were gulped down with the alcohol.

After finishing an entire bottle between us, we sat down on the carpet, right where we had started. Ankita looked towards Anirudh and raised her eyebrows as if to ask for permission. He nodded in response. She turned around and crawled towards me. Straddling me, she planted a kiss on my lips. Stunned, I looked at Anirudh. She saw this and said 'It's okay. He is okay with it.' I was too drunk to analyze what was happening and decided to go with the flow. She kissed me again and this time I kissed her back. My left arm was on her lower back and the right was on her neck as I leaned against the sofa. Soon enough, I picked her up and sat on the sofa. By this time, my cock had become erect again. Ankita took it in her hands and slowly inserted it inside her. She let out a moan as it fully penetrated the warm depths of her pussy. As she went up and down, I dug my face into those wonderful, perfect breasts of hers, biting, sucking, and pinching with my teeth. She rode me violently like a woman possessed, moaning and screaming uncontrollably.

In the background, I had spotted Anirudh moving towards Divya and making out with her. Maybe it was the sight of his girlfriend being fucked by another man, or maybe he was just aggressive in bed, but he proceeded to pick Divya up by the waist and shove her onto the armchair. He turned her around so that she was facing away from him and proceeded to enter her from behind. Divya's arms were being held behind her back with Anirudh holding her wrists tightly. He had one leg on the chair and the other firmly on the floor as he pounded her like a dog fucks his bitch, all this while staring at his girlfriend getting fucked and almost grunting with each stroke. She let out screams as the whole length of his cock repeatedly penetrated her pussy, interspersed with a few cries of 'Fuck me!' and 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

The orgasms hit at almost the same time. Divya, due to the sheer force of the ramming, went first. Anirudh came soon after. Ankita and I finished a few moments later. The drawing room smelled of sex and looked like a complete mess; clothes, bottles of alcohol, glasses, and condoms lying all around-a testament to the alcohol-fuelled melee of debauchery it had just staged. We took swigs of whatever little was left in the bottles, enjoying the music in silence, too tired to say anything, and perhaps not knowing what to say.

12