Queen, King, Joker, Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ankita extended her hand towards Anirudh while getting up. He took the hint and got up as well, following her to their room. Before leaving, Ankita planted a kiss on Divya's lips, and then on mine. Just before closing the door behind her, she looked at us and said 'Have fun!'. Divya lay down on the carpet with her hands stretched upwards. Her naked body was truly magnificent. The smooth, slender legs had a thigh gap that provided a view of her clean shaven pussy which had just been ravaged by Anirudh. Her breasts, though not big, clearly moved up and down as she breathed heavily. As I was busy admiring her beauty, we heard sounds of soft moaning emerging from the room. This caused me to slowly slither towards Divya and position my face between her legs. Putting my hands on her thighs, I gently licked the entire length of her pussy. The stimulation excited her as she too moaned and moved her hands down to her breasts, giving them a squeeze. I licked the exterior again, this time a bit harder, eliciting an even louder moan. After continuing this exercise a few more times, I inserted my tongue and lapped up the juices flowing from the depths of her womanhood. I enjoyed pleasuring women this way and had been told I was quite good at it. Divya seemed to agree because as my tongue went further in, her moans became louder. It was as if she was competing with Ankita. Divya squeezed her breasts ever harder until she finally let out a long moan accompanied by a loosening of her body that suggested she had orgasmed.

I put on a condom and slid up, covering her body with my own. I bent down and kissed her as I penetrated her. She put her hand on my back as I thrust into her. I decided to take it slow, since she'd already received such a pounding. It was the most lazy fuck of my life. In those slow, deliberate thrusts, I could feel my cock coming in contact with every inch of her pussy. The pace of thrusting increased a little as I neared an orgasm. By this time, we could hear the sounds of birds chirping. After cumming, I checked the time. It was around 4:30 in the morning. The four of us had fucked through the night!

Probably exhausted after all that action, Divya simply rolled over and fell asleep lying on her stomach. I admired her naked body once again, giving her ass a little squeeze. Upon getting no response from her, I lay down next to her and fell asleep soon after.

When I woke up at around ten in the morning, Divya was gone. I was lying there on the carpet, stark naked. I looked up to see Ankita sitting on the sofa (yes, the same sofa), sipping coffee and reading a book. She told me that Divya left around an hour ago-something about not being a fan of conversations the morning after.

I sat up, still naked. Picked up my underwear from last night that was still lying on the floor along with all the other clothes and wore it. Ankita must've sensed the awkwardness because she patted the sofa, asking me to sit down next to her. Then she said 'You don't need to feel guilty. It was my idea. Anirudh and I had discussed fucking other people in front of each other. He was completely on board with it. You're our friend and we're comfortable with you. We knew the guy had to be you, and I liked Divya after reading your chats and meeting her, so we decided she'd be the girl. I asked her about it in the car and she said yes. It's totally cool!' She then gave me a hug. I thought about it for a moment and decided that I'd come to terms with it. Our friendship was too valuable for me and since I had no romantic interest in Ankita, it didn't have to mean much except the satisfaction of sexual needs. Anirudh came out of the room, smiled at us, and went to the kitchen. From there he simply asked 'Who wants breakfast?'

In case you're wondering, Ankita and I never slept together after that. I contacted Divya, who revealed that she was in an open relationship with a girl from Bangalore. All she wanted while in Delhi was a one night stand, and she got much more than that.

A few months later, Ankita shifted to the US for her PhD while Anirudh moved to Mumbai for a new gig. I still live in the same apartment, and I still sleep with random women I meet on dating apps. The only change in my life is that the sofa is now my favorite fucking spot.

12