Queen Maker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esme clearly wasn't dead yet, which seemed like a miracle in itself, especially as she weakly croaked, "Lorna-"

"I love you!" Lorna interrupted, desperately wanting to tell Esme how she felt while she still had the chance, even if it was through ugly tears, "I was just scared, and selfish, and please... please don't go!"

"Lorna..." Esme said a little more clearly, trying to move.

"Don't move!" Lorna insisted, beginning to become a little confused, especially when she looked up at the other Frost sisters who seemed nonchalant about this, "Help her!"

"Why?" Phoebe questioned, sounding bored.

"She'll be fine." Sophie said, like it was obvious.

"What?" Andy questioned, feeling very confused, and hating it even if it was an improvement over what came before.

"Our clothes are bullet-proof." Phoebe smirked.

"Didn't Esme tell you that?" Sophie questioned, even though from her tone it was clear she knew the answer.

There was a brief pause and then Esme said hesitantly, "Lorna, I..."

Then Lorna ordered in a cold, angry voice, "Stay here, all of you!"

"Where are you going?" Andy asked nervously.

Lorna slowly got up and explained, "There might be some humans left."

"So... what are you going to do?" Andy asked hesitantly, already knowing the answer. Then when his friend didn't answer him but instead just walked further down the corridor he called after her, "You were the one who said we couldn't kill everyone? Remember? That we had to be better than them? Lorna? Please? This isn't going to help our cause."

"I don't care!" Lorna said coldly and mostly to herself as she disappeared around the corner, partly hoping they didn't hear the next part, but knowing at least the triplets would, "They hurt my girlfriend."

*

"We have another job for you."

Lorna turned and looked at the familiar looking blonde, and then growled, "What the hell are you doing here? Why aren't you protecting Esme?"

"From what? You killed everyone?" Phoebe said cheerily, "Well, everyone who's not one of us."

"Really? Are you honestly telling me the police aren't on their way?" Lorna folded her arms and grumbled.

"No, they are, but we have time to complete our mission." Phoebe grinned, "Come on, time to make yourself useful, Polaris."

Lorna grumbled, but followed the blonde down a flight of stairs, before asking, "So, just how dangerous is this mutant?"

"What makes you think she's dangerous?" Phoebe smirked.

"Oh please, everybody knows they keep the most dangerous mutants underground." Lorna scoffed.

"Well, that's one thing I like about humans. Always so predictable." Phoebe said as she walked through a corridor filled with doors, before stopping at one, "Now let's see... ah, here we are! Open sesame..."

Lorna glared at the smiling blonde, but obediently used her powers to tear the giant metal door off it's hinges, allowing them to walk inside, at which point Lorna frowned, "This is it? This is what we came for? She's just a kid?"

"You of all people should know, appearances can be deceiving." Phoebe said, placing a phone and a letter down next to the unconscious girl and then walking up to the control panel, and then just staring at it for a few long seconds.

"Hurry up, let's go." Lorna pushed.

"If I press this button, a lot of people are going to die." Phoebe said softly, "Probably bad people. People which get in the way of what I want... but..."

"Hey, if she really is that dangerous, and you think we shouldn't..." Lorna said softly, then when Phoebe gave her a look, "What? I'm clearly fond of at least one of you, so I'll totally back you against your bosses."

Phoebe tilted her head, "Promise?"

"Yeah." Lorna confirmed, before quickly adding, "Unless you give me a reason not too."

"That's fair." Phoebe nodded, before pushing her luck, "But would you protect us from her, I wonder?"

Lorna frowned, "Why are you so afraid of her?"

"Because like you, she takes after her Daddy." Phoebe explained, "Which means you might be the only person left alive who could stop her."

"Oh." Lorna murmured, nodded in understanding, before telling the blonde, "Press the damn button. I'll release the others."

"No, Andy is releasing the others." Phoebe said firmly, "The rest of the ones down here you don't want to be here if, and probably when, sleeping beauty here let's them free. I mean, best case scenario she proves she is smarter than her Daddy by reading the letter, taking the phone and leaving the rest of them to sleep. But trust me, chances are she's going to overreact when she wakes up, so we need to get out of here. Now!"

"Okay." Lorna grumbled, as Phoebe press the button and then they left, the green headed girl pushing the giant door further back and out of their way, revealing the words X23 on the front of it.

*

"So... all of this, and we're not recruiting anyone?" Andy frowned.

"Well, we made an investment." Phoebe explained.

"We're not convinced exactly it's going to work out, but here's hoping." Sophie crossed her fingers.

"As for the rest?" Phoebe offered, before Sophie joined her, "We're not running a charity."

"I get that, but some of those mutants had to have useful powers." Andy argued.

"Not useful enough." Sophie grumbled.

"And what about the bullet-proof clothes?" Andy asked, "Where the hell did they come from?"

"Spiderman." Phoebe shrugged, before explaining, "So, this guy got bitten by a radioactive spider, and turned into this giant man spider who can make these really strong but thin webs. He was being used by the government, until we... liberated him."

"Although his conditions could be better." Sophie grumbled, "I mean, the guy is hideous, but a real sweetheart. He doesn't deserve to spend his entire life in a basement."

"Yeah, but you know what happened last time they let him out? He was almost killed." Phoebe pointed out.

"So, all our clothes are bullet-proof?" Andy said hopefully.

"No, sweetie, just the ones we think you're going to wear into battle." Sophie explained.

"But how..." Andy began, only to get a look from the two telepaths, which quickly shut him up as he realised the answer to his question. Then he frowned, "Wait, then why aren't we all wearing helmets?"

"And mess up this hair?" Phoebe scoffed.

"We'd rather die." Sophie said.

This entire conversation was had during the ride home, and for every second of it Lorna was staring angrily at Esme, who looked like she desperately wanted to defend herself, but didn't dare. There was only one reason the Frosts, and particularly Esme, could have had for neglecting to inform Lorna about the bullet-proof clothing, and that was because they were hoping something like this was happening. It was beyond manipulative, and all Lorna wanted to do was scream and lash out, which she had done, but it hadn't been enough. She needed more of a release of what she was feeling, and she knew exactly how to use Esme to get it.

*

That ride home had seemed to last an eternity, as did dragging Esme up to her room, but once they were there Lorna could finally get what she wanted. Which was an incredible relief, because for weeks she had been conflicted about what she really wanted, but once again her mind was clear and she was free to get what she wanted. To take it. And oh, did she take what she wanted. Namely Esme.

As in she pushed her up against a wall and kissed her as soon as the door to her bedroom was closed. Well, actually the kissing began before that, Lorna pulling Esme into her arms and attacking her lips with her own as she kicked that door closed, but once it was closed the real fun began, the green headed girl smirking as she made her lover whimper and gasp just from the passionate kiss.

It didn't take long for Lorna to push her tongue into Esme's mouth and bully hers into submission with her own, but it just wasn't enough. Not after what this bitch had put her through today. So she bit down onto Esme's lips, gently at first, but inevitably hard enough to draw blood.

Which made Esme break the kiss momentarily and look shocked, before predictably a smug smirk crossed her face, which Lorna wanted to slap off that face, but not as bad as she wanted to kiss it away, which was exactly what she did. She also pushed Esme more firmly against the door, and bit her again, but this time the twisted little blonde just whimpered and moaned in delight.

After who knows how many minutes of that Lorna broke the kiss and breathlessly grumbled, "Were you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"What?" Esme mumbled in a daze, which Lorna quickly made sure she knew was the wrong answer.

"Don't do that, you know exactly what I mean." Lorna warned with an angry growl, "You wanted to get shot!"

"Well, I didn't want to get shot, exactly." Esme protested, and then when Lorna gave her a look she quickly added, "But... I... I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. No one warned us about the plastic bullets, I swear. We were just given bad Intel. This, this isn't exactly how I wanted it to go down... but..."

"But you're a, by any means necessary, kind of girl?" Lorna finished for her.

"Well, yeah." Esme revealed, before cautiously asking, "So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you?"

"Over 9000." Lorna grumbled, and then when it was clear Esme didn't get her playful reference she quickly added, "Mostly because it worked."

"It did?" Esme grinned brightly.

"Yeah." Lorna forced herself to reveal, hating every second of it, but knowing it needed to be said, "I hate you so much right now I could kill you myself. Or beat the shit out of you. Or most likely just avoid you for another week and sulk. But for a second there, I lost you. Suddenly I was facing life without you in it... without ever getting the chance to tell you how I actually feel about you... and it was agony."

There was a brief pause and then Esme cautiously pushed, "So?"

"So, that whole taking it slow, no sex, no labels bull shit? That's done now. You want me so bad? Fine, now you get to suffer the consequences." Lorna said firmly, abruptly throwing Esme onto her bed, getting on top of her and grabbing her face so she had her full attention, "Look at me! Look! At! Me! You want to be my girlfriend? You want to be neglected, mistreated and treated like crap? Even after everything I've done to you? Fine, have it your way. Congratulations, your my girlfriend now, and I'm yours... but more importantly, you're mine! And from this moment, you're forbidden to get yourself killed, or even heard. I won't allow it, you hear? No, I sentence you to life as my girlfriend, so you'll be punished for what you've done."

"Lorna-" Esme began cautiously.

"Shut your God damn mouth!" Lorna snapped, before realising she was being a little too aggressive, so she stumbled off of Esme and the bed and then told the other girl, "You wanna leave? Go right ahead, but if you stay, you do what I say."

There was another brief pause and then Esme softly asked, "Why would I ever leave you?"

Which of course made Lorna smirk, and then as firmly as she could she ordered, "Take off your clothes."

Unsurprisingly Esme scrambled to obey, causing Lorna to smirk again, although that expression faded away quickly as she was exposed to the pretty little body which had been haunting her dreams even before their first time together, and especially after it. Then Lorna slowly took off her own clothes, teasing Esme as much as possible which was a wonderful role reversal for them.

Oh yes, Lorna could tell that Esme was regretting not doing the same, but she was going to make sure the other girl got the opportunity. But for now she got to be the one doing the teasing, before she crawled back on top of Esme, this time their naked bodies pressing against each other in such a delightful way which caused both girls to pause for a few long seconds.

Then Lorna informed her new girlfriend, "Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you, and the only thing you're going to do is lie there and take it. Take it, and moan, and whimper and cry. And most of all, you're going to cum. You're going to cum, and cum, and cum, until you beg me to stop."

Yet another brief pause, and then Esme smirked, "We're going to be here all night."

Lorna smirked back and lowered her lips to Esme's, "That's the idea."

Their next kiss was surprisingly sweet given Lorna's promise, or perhaps threat, which clearly took them both off-guard and was something they became lost in for a few long minutes. Then Lorna moved her lips down to Esme's neck, which like the kissing was familiar and easy territory she found herself lingering on for longer than she actually wanted before 'manning up' and moving lower.

Which to be fair wasn't that scary, but it was definitely new for her, as while she had groped Esme's tits plenty of times now this was different. This was Lorna kissing her way up one of them and taking a nipple into her mouth to gently start sucking on it, causing the most wonderful gasp followed by a moan to escape Esme's lips.

They were the kind of sounds which Lorna had promised to force out of Esme, and the green haired girl was never more confident that she could succeed, those sounds causing her to grin around Esme's nipple and suck it more eagerly. Which didn't even feel like that big a deal compared to what they had done previously, but honestly it was a prelude to actually going down on another girl for the first time in her life, and despite her bravado Lorna was really nervous.

Fortunately it was currently being overridden by her excitement, and while there was a real chance that could change Lorna desperately tried to shut off her brain and just concentrate on giving Esme pleasure. Which at least for a while was easy, as Lorna quickly grew to like sucking on Esme's boobs.

It certainly wasn't as fun as some of the other things they had already done together, but it had it's charms, and she might even prefer it to when the roles were reversed, because Esme had teased her for a frustratingly long time. Now it was Lorna doing the teasing, and she got great satisfaction from every sound she squeezed out of the other girl.

Besides, having received foreplay plenty of times she knew what to do, and more importantly what not to do. Although while she normally didn't like biting it seemed to really work for Esme, and it definitely worked for Lorna as it felt like she was marking what was hers. Which caused them both to smile wickedly, telling Lorna the bitch was in her head again.

As 'punishment' Lorna bit down extra hard, almost enough to draw blood again, and then started going back and forth between those perky little titties, teasing Esme as much as possible in the process. However somewhere along the way her lips started to linger just over Esme's heart, the bruising on the flesh hiding it from view suggesting that just because something was bullet-proof didn't mean it was a perfect defence.

No, unlike the truly bullet-proof mutants Esme hadn't been able to just shake off a bullet, and she might even get a nasty scar on her perfect skin to remind her just how close she came to death. Which of course upset Lorna all over again, albeit not as bad, and she found herself kissing the ugly bruise over and over again, which was an even more effective form of teasing as it didn't result in the same reactions from Esme.

It did however prompted Esme to whimper, "Lower! Please Lorna, mmmmm, lower. Or just... just give me more! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, I don't care what you do, oh fuck, just... more."

Their eyes locked and they exchanged a gentle smile before Lorna started kissing her way down Esme's stomach until she reached her destination. Lorna then just stared nervously at it for a few long seconds, at another girl's wet pussy, and then like a coward Lorna started kissing her way slowly down Esme's right leg and then eventually up her left, making her lover squirm and beg even more.

Which was very satisfying, and if asked Lorna would swear that was her intention, but that wasn't the case, and the annoying fact was that she couldn't hide it from Esme. Which of course led to Esme giving her an out, which Lorna found sweet, but unacceptable. No, she had to follow through with her original plan, and that was exactly what she was going to do.

"You, you don't have too, you know?" Esme stammered, not wanting too but feeling like she had too, "You can just finger me again, or you can let me eat your pussy. We can do whatever you want. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I... I... ooooooooh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, oh Lorna! Lorna? Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, yessssssss fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God!"

Mostly ignoring those reassuring words Lorna returned to her original destination, took a calming breath, stuck out her tongue and slid it over Esme's pussy, starting at the bottom and slowly making her way to the top. Which beyond a shadow of a doubt sealed the deal, Lorna Dane wasn't straight. She might not be 100% gay, but she at least liked one girl.

This girl, and she was 100% gay for her, because she instantly loved the taste of Esme's pussy, Lorna moaning softly and happily, which truth be told made Esme even more happier than the initial lick. Which of course was really saying something considering just how loudly Esme cried out and then moaned in pleasure.

Lorna could practically taste the smug smile on Esme's face at having gotten exactly what she wanted, which again gave her the overwhelming urge to wipe that look off her face. Only this time Lorna had a new and different way of doing it, which was much more mutually pleasurable than violence, not that she really thought about any other option than repeating that initial lick over and over again.

This not only got Esme to stop smirking, it fulfilled part of Lorna's promise/threat and turned the blonde into a moaning, whimpering and crying wreck as the green headed girl continued licking her pussy. But especially whenever she lingered on Esme's cute little clit.

Part of Lorna just wanted to concentrate on that cute little clit and make Esme cum as fast and as hard as possible, and then concentrate on making her cum as much as possible, however they both knew it would be more satisfying if she draw this out, hence why her girlfriend didn't beg for more. Wow, girlfriend. Lorna had a girlfriend.

She had a beautiful girlfriend, who clearly adored her, and was as tasty as fuck. Wow! Lorna was overwhelmed by her newly minted lesbian relationship for a few long minutes, and probably for the days and maybe even the weeks to follow. Almost as much as she was overwhelmed, and would probably continue to be overwhelmed, by just how much she loved the taste of pussy.

She had tasted herself before on... former boyfriends' lips, and one in particular who she desperately didn't want to think about right now, but this was totally different. She was tasting Esme Frost directly from the source, and it was so hot and sweet, and Lorna just couldn't get enough of it. Which made her wonder what girl cum would be like. She'd liked guy cum, but she really wanted to taste girl cum.

More importantly she wanted to taste Esme's cum, but not before her girlfriend was truly ready to give it to her. Besides, Lorna was happy to indulge in her newly discovered queer side and gently lick her new girlfriend's twat for what felt like an eternity until Esme finally begged for more.

At first Esme could only cry out Lorna's name, but eventually she got her voice back enough to whimper, "More! Please more! Make me cum! Ohhhhhh yesssssss, make me cum, mmmmm, just like you promised. I wanna cum, oooooooh Gooooodddddd, I need to cum! Please Lorna, my Queen, spoil me even more by making me cum in your wonderful mouth, mmmmm, and all over your beautiful face. Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me please, oooooooh, I need to be fucked! Please Lorna, I... oooooooh yesssssss, mmmmm fuck, right there, oh God, fuck me Lorna, oh please fuck me! Fuck me! ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"