Queen Maker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially Lorna just left Esme to squirm, whimper and beg for her, because she had never loved anything more, but eventually she obliged by sliding her tongue against the entrance to the other girl's pussy, lingering there for a few long seconds before slamming it inside. Oh yes, Lorna literally shoved her tongue into Esme's cunt, making the other girl completely incoherent for a few wonderful minutes.

During that time Lorna fulfilled another part of her promise/threat by making another girl cum in her mouth, then automatically removing her tongue from Esme and sealing her lips around her entrance so she could swallow as much girl cum as she possibly could. Which wasn't nearly enough for her liking, but it was still a respectable amount.

Predictably she instantly loved the taste, perhaps even more than Esme's regular pussy cream, if that was possible. Which pushed Lorna to go back to the tongue fucking once that initial orgasm was over so she could push Esme to another, and another, and another, just like she had promised/threatened to do.

As that was her priority more than swallowing this tasty treat Lorna reluctantly ended up swapping her inexperienced tongue for her slightly more experienced fingers, pushing one and then two into Esme's twat while wrapping her mouth around her girlfriend's clit. This really made Esme go off like a rocket, so much so that the final part of Lorna's threat/promise was achieved sooner than she wanted it too.

"Stop!" Esme cried out, struggling to get that one coherent word out under her current conditions.

Lorna didn't stop instantly, but she did start slowing down the thrusting of her fingers and take her mouth off of Esme's clit. She did that automatically, and initially planned to slow the thrusting down to a stop and then pulled those fingers out, but then she carefully studied Esme and something just didn't add up to her.

So instead she increased the speed of the fingering to a snails pace before slowly and carefully crawling up Esme's body until they were face to face, Lorna expecting to see her girlfriend smiling again, but to her delight instead she looked bashful. But more importantly, she didn't look exhausted, something which Lorna quickly pointed out in annoyance.

"You can take more." Lorna pointed out.

"Not if I'm going to return the favour." Esme explained.

"You're not going too." Lorna said firmly, "Not tonight."

"But-" Esme began.

"No buts!" Lorna growled, "You don't get to touch me. Not tonight. Because tonight, it's all about your pleasure, and just how much of it I can force out of you."

As she spoke Lorna gradually built up the speed of her finger fucking and began to rub Esme's clit with her thumb. These things were far from unwelcomed, but Esme did open her mouth to complain again, prompting Lorna to silence her with another kiss. Esme even tried objecting to that, but inevitably she melted into the kiss and relaxed, allowing Lorna to finger her to a few more orgasms.

Given the other girl's current state Lorna tried to keep her thrusting as gentle as possible, while making sure Esme stayed nice and wound up so it was easy to keep her cumming. Which was wonderful for a while, until Esme broke the kiss and protested again.

"Please, it's too much." Esme whimpered.

"You can take it. I believe in you." Lorna reassured.

"I can't." Esme whined.

"Just one more?" Lorna pushed, and then when her girlfriend nodded she gently added, "Here, maybe this will help."

With those words Lorna gently rolled Esme onto her side and pressed her naked body to hers from behind. Which was pretty difficult given their current positions, and the fact that Lorna was left with one hand to do it as the other was busy fingering Esme, but luckily she was empowered with adrenaline and lust.

Of course at first glance this might seem a strange move which didn't benefit anyone, as it was much more easier kissing the other way and getting to stare into each other's eyes was as much of a turn on as anything else. But this way Lorna could rub herself against Esme's cute little ass, and that feeling, along with the idea that she might make the other girl cum just from something like rubbing herself against her, clearly pushed the blonde over the edge of another orgasm.

"Lorna..." Esme began with a pathetic whimper, but struggled to be able to continue.

"Just one more? I mean it this time." Lorna promised, "Please baby, I'm so close. Please? Let's cum together. It will be romantic."

There was a brief pause and then Esme groaned, "Just, one."

Which in turn caused Lorna to grin, "That's my girl."

Lorna felt selfish for what she was doing, especially right now, but it was hard for her to say what she was mostly feeling, and while she had done a pretty good job by her standards earlier it just didn't like enough. Nothing did, so far her only option was to bombard Esme with as much pleasure as she could possibly take.

Hell, she kind of wanted Esme to pass out in her arms, but it seemed her lover was too cautious for that. Which Lorna could certainly respect and understand, but it was a little annoying in the moment. Oh well, she had squeezed what had to be a record number of climaxes out of her girlfriend so far, and she was determined to get at least one more out of her.

Just as she was on the brink Esme whispered, "Choke me."

"No." Lorna said firmly, "Not this time."

"Please? Please hurt me." Esme pleaded, tears sliding down her cheeks, "I deserve it. I'm bad."

"You're not. You're wonderful and I... I..." Lorna briefly hesitated before whispering, "I love you."

For anyone else those words could have been discarded as something said while lost in sex, but Esme knew just how much Lorna meant them, a.k.a. way more than was healthy during this stage of their relationship, which was ironically not quite as much as Esme seemed to adore her.

Which made Esme cry and cum one more time, Lorna barely being able to resist breaking her word and not continuing, but the moment had pushed her over the edge to and she was feeling as emotionally exhausted as Esme was physically.

So instead she slowly bought Esme down from her high, then pulled her fingers out of Esme's cunt and brought them up to her mouth. Esme then whimpered softly, which initially Lorna took as disappointment that the other girl was getting to clean those fingers, but then it turned into crying, which made Lorna worried.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Lorna asked softly.

"No, it's just..." Esme breathlessly replied, "No one's ever done that for me before."

Lorna frowned in disbelief, "What, gone down on you?"

"No..." Esme hesitantly admitted, then looked back at her lover, "No one's made sex all about me."

The two girls exchanged a soft smile, and then Lorna promised, "It won't be the last time."

Esme preened happily at the thought of having sex with Lorna again, but quickly protested, "I'd prefer it to be all about you, or at least 50-50."

Lorna smirked, "Oh don't worry, you'll get your chance."