Queen of Diamonds Ch. 02 - The Start

Story Info
Jarod follows up on what he started.
5k words
4.55
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned home in a rush to check out how the recordings had worked out. I could have checked things on my smart phone of course, but I decided it would be worth the wait to see things on a big screen rather than on the small screen of my phone. I totally ignored Shyla when I entered the house, went straight to my own section of the house and locked the door so that I would not be interrupted. My heart was racing and I could feel it beating in my throat. I calmed down significantly when it was clear that the cameras had done their work and my amazing adventure with Jayden was captured in full HD. After making a copy on the hard drive of my desktop, I made sure that everything was nicely stored on my back-up drives as well as the network drives to which I had linked the camera feeds.

Curiosity beat my hormones and instead of watching the events of the last two hours, I first switched to the live feed from Jayden's living room area. It had been about 30 minutes since I left Jayden's house, hence I was not surprised and not too disappointed to see Jayden was no longer in the room and hence out of reach of my cameras. I quickly rewound 30 minutes, exactly to the moment I left Jayden in the living room, covered in my cum. That was some sight...

Jayden did not seem to move for the first few minutes after my departure. Instead she just laid down on the couch and was clearly processing what had just happened. She then started to scoop the cum from her tits, belly and face with her fingers and swallowed each and every drop of cum that I had left on her. She clearly enjoyed that, as she took her time and was very thorough to not miss any cum. Once finished, she licked her fingers one more time before moving them to her pussy and she started to masturbate right in front of my camera. Judging by the sound coming from her masturbating she was very turned on, as I could hear her wetness very clearly. The show did not last very long though as she rather abruptly got up and left the room. The mic on the cameras picked up some similar sounds coming from the bedroom area situated close to the living area. The sounds continued for a few more minutes and were eventually followed by a rather high-pitched "scream", but with no visuals that was a bit of a disappointment.

And so I went back further in my recordings, exactly to the time where Jayden got undressed and presented her body to me. And danced for me. And sucked me off. And to when I came in her mouth... I watched the scene in full detail three times before pushing myself to stop and not start for the fourth time. It was so addictive and so great to see.... I told myself though that it was time for some video-editing rather than more jerking off. Plus I needed to work out details for the second phase of my plan. I needed to push on with the second part and not lose momentum with Jayden. Added incentive was that I really was desperate to get my hands on her. I just had to have Jayden...

I made a conscious decision to leave Jayden to wonder about things for a few days. That would not only give me the chance to set up some more cameras in the house, but at the same time I suspected it would make Jayden feel a bit more uncertain and hence more likely to give in to what I had in mind for her. Being pretty well informed about Jayden's weekly schedule, I knew I would get the opportunity to have some time in her house, alone, on Sunday. That would also ensure I had enough time to buy the equipment, set-up and check if everything was working properly, before my weekly pool job on Monday. A perfect window of opportunity.

Getting the required additional equipment was easy; the camera setup was working like clockwork, so just buying more of the same cameras did the trick. As I walked over to Jayden's house on Sunday morning, I felt a bit nervous, but in a good way. It felt good to follow up on the plan and the thought of getting more footage of the amazing Jayden gave me a very familiar buzz. I had already made a clear plan on where I would be installing the extra cameras in the house: one in each of the bedrooms, one in the bathroom, one in the hallway and one outside with a clear view of the pool area.

When I arrived at the house, I walked around back as casually as possible. I kept telling myself to stay cool and that even if someone would notice me, it would be fine, as being the pool guy gave me a good enough reason to be there. As expected, the house was in complete silence and Jayden was almost certainly out for her usual Sunday morning run. That gave me more than enough time to enter the house with the key that she kept in a coded safe deposit box in the pool house, and to install the extra cameras right where I wanted them. And out of sight of course.

Once back at my own house, I made some minor adjustments to the settings of the cameras and ensured all content would be stored and backed-up correctly. Overall I was pretty happy with the setup and how things had gone so far, but the best part was still to come of course. And that made me nervous, but at the same time so very excited as well. The wait would only be for one more day, but there were parts of me that did not want to wait any longer. I managed to control myself though and waited until Monday.

Waking up on Monday was tough and easy at the same time. I had barely slept, which made it tough. My excitement levels were through the roof though, so I was up and ready to go almost instantly. When the time had finally come to leave, I had some doubts entering my mind. I again felt a bit unsure on whether to follow-up / push through with the bigger plan, just like I had on the Friday. Hormones and the knowledge of how great things had worked out on Friday pushed those doubts far away to the background though and I left for Jayden's house at 1PM.

When I arrived at the house and entered the garden, I found Jayden at the pool. She was clearly enjoying the sun, in a very tiny and tight bikini. Jayden looked up at me with an arrogant, smug smile and turned around rather quickly to continue enjoying the sun. Apart from the required "hi", there was no acknowledgement whatsoever of things that had happened only three days ago. That set my mind, and even though I had already made up my mind over the weekend, any sort of hesitation or reluctance disappeared then and there.

I decided to play it cool for the time being, said "hi" as well and returned the smug smile. The pool really did need some attention so I went about getting the required stuff from the pool house and started my cleaning routine. I started cleaning the pool with a smile on my face and had the feeling that Jayden was observing me whilst doing the cleaning. Whether she really was or not was hard to tell, as her eyes were hidden by a pair of large and dark sunglasses. It really did not matter that much, as I was so ready regardless of any other things. Before anything else, I was going to finish the job though.

About 10 minutes before I was done Jayden got up and went inside. I finished up the pool work and cleaned up my things before also going inside. I found Jayden in the kitchen area sipping on a glass of iced tea and wearing her workout outfit, a hot pink sports bra and pale tight blue yoga pants. Clearly she had ditched her bikini and had gotten ready to go to the gym for another one of her workout sessions.

"Ah right, there you are. All done already? Perfect timing, as I am just about to go to the gym."

Apart from the simple "hi" upon arrival, I had not spoken a word. And I was not going to do so just yet. I just looked Jayden and with a simple nod of my head I confirmed I was done with the cleaning of the pool.

"Thank you, the pool is looking much better again; let me get you your money." Jayden said as if it was the most normal thing to say. Still no mention, reference or acknowledgment of things that happened three days ago.

Jayden reaching for her purse to get my money was my trigger. I finally spoke up and my words stopped her dead in her tracks.

"That will not be necessary." I told her, on a clear and calm tone and with a confident smile.

Jayden looked at me with that puzzled / surprised look again. At same time her nipples already looked harder than they had been just 2 seconds ago. My words were followed by a long silence, which was a great chance to observe and enjoy Jayden in her workout clothes. I looked her over and was completely clear about it; she knew she was being checked out (again). I deliberately said no word and just enjoyed what was in front of me. Jayden knew she was in trouble now and was clearly thinking things through. It took her some time to process, but after quite some time she decided the silence was long enough.

"What do you mean? We settled on things on Monday, right? You promised you would give me my things back, which you did, and that you would never bring it up again...?"

"Yes, we settled things on Monday. There is a bit more to it than meets the eye though. I should probably explain things a bit more to you. In any case, stop talking talk and just watch, listen and enjoy." I said while pointing to the kitchen TV.

Again that surprised and shocked look, but clearly with a hint of excitement and arousal. "And why would I do that?"

I put my finger to my mouth to shut her up and simply pointed to the kitchen TV again. I only said "Watch" as I connected my smart phone to the kitchen TV and pressed play. The TV came to life and started playing the action of last Friday, now three days ago. Jayden did not say a word and her eyes were fixed on the actions on the screen. I had seen the clip so often by now, that there was no need to watch it again and I focused my attention on Jayden instead. I let the clip play for a while and paused it when "TV Jayden" had completed the presentation of her body to me.

"I will explain how things go from here in a bit more detail later. But only later. Key thing for you to realize now is, that from here on, you are mine. You will do what I tell you to do, exactly and without asking questions."

Jayden looked at me in despair. "I can't believe you did this! That you recorded us! And now you want to use it against me?!"

"Calm down, Jayden. You know what is still to come in that video. Let's not think too much about what I could do with it, but just think about what you will do to make sure I don't do anything with it. Really, it's best if this video stays between you and me."

"So what's it going to take this time. What do you want me to do this time? What is it going to take me to get the video? And anything else you might have one me?" She was weirdly calm.

"Nothing that easy I'm afraid. As I said, you'll be mine from now on."

Jayden looked stunned, but I was 100% certain that I noticed a bit of arousal, which she did her very best to hide. She was thinking though. In itself I thought that was a good thing, as that could only lead her to the one option that I was providing her. Still, as I did the other day, I did not want to let her think through things too much or too long.

"There's no thinking needed here, my dear. You are mine, your ass now belongs to me. You will do what I want, when I want. There really is no point in fighting it." I reached for her again and she let me grab her arm and draw her to me.

"Let's watch that movie, in its entirety." I told her. I hit the play button on my phone and at the same time admired her body up close and personal. She looked hot with the workout clothes she was wearing. Her hot sports bra and matching yoga pants were tight, straining to hold back her amazing body. Her DD-cup tits swayed with the slightest of movements, while her yoga pants showed off her toned legs and incredible ass so very well.

I turned her around so that she faced the TV, bent her over the kitchen top and let her watch her own show. After a few minutes I slowly moved behind her, which gave me a perfect view of that amazing ass. I pressed in behind her, grinding my hard cock against her, pressing it right between her ass cheeks. There was a disconnect of being separated by the fabric of my shorts and the thin, tight material of her yoga pants, but the sheer proximity was enough to make both of us moan. At no point did Jayden make any attempt to stop me; she just kept staring at the TV and let me use her body.

I made sure Jayden's upper body came up from the kitchen top a bit so that I could easily explore her body with my hands, cupping her big tits, one hand drifting down her toned abs to the front of her yoga pants. Delicately, I reached around and slid my hand beneath the front of her yoga pants, pressing my fingers against the already moist folds of her pussy and the soft nub of her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck," she gasped.

"Good," I said, lightly squeezing her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She moaned appreciatively, rocking her ass and hips into me, squeezing my cock with her ass cheeks. Jayden braced her hands on the center island, but it didn't seem to be enough to keep her up. I pressed into her harder, bending her over more forcefully and fingering her even harder.

My hands explored her body more, while she watched herself perform for me on the TV. I whispered into her ear while I played with her tits. "Look how beautiful your body is." She was squirming while I rocked my hips, sliding my cock against her tight ass.

I nibbled on her neck, and grasped her big boobs in my hands, squeezing them and fondling them. "And now you are mine." I whispered in her ear.

"Look at yourself. Look at you dancing like a little whore and trying your best to get me to cum. Look at how you rubbed against me. I wanted to stick my big cock inside you so bad." On the screen she was riding me. Now, watching the action, her hips started to move, a faint echo of the show on TV.

"What were you thinking?" I asked her, sliding my hand down to her pussy and inserting a fingertip into it.

"I wanted it. I wanted your big cock in me. I wanted to feel what it was like." She whispered, eyes glued to the screen.

"You still want to know what it feels, don't you?" I whispered back into her ear.

"Yes..."

I moved away a bit, allowing room to pull down her yoga pants and panties in one go, exposing her amazing ass and beautiful pussy in all its glory. Her pussy was glistening in the light from all the moisture. Hungrily, I pulled my shorts down and freed my cock. Precum leaked freely from the tip and I was so ready for taking her. I grabbed her hand, placed it on my cock and urged her "Feel it. Feel my cock before I bury it inside of you."

She settled her weight onto her feet, while I spread her legs a bit wider and lifted her ass off the kitchen top a little bit. I guided her hand to position my pole directly below her moist opening. She was just about to lower herself back down when I grabbed her ass with both my hands and pushed my big cock all the way up her tight pussy in one go. She took it all in, all the way to the root.

"So now it's in you. All of it. Probably more cock than you've ever had. What's it like?" I pushed her shoulders forward, making her lift up off of my cock most of the way, and then I pulled her back hard, sinking to the hilt inside her again.

"Oooh." She gasped, then whispered. "Full. I feel so full, so complete, stretched and filled."

"Look at the screen." I told her.

As I spoke the TV Jayden was sucking my cock, while in real-time she just "sat" there with my cock inside of her, watching the girl on the TV slowly doing her best to swallow my entire cock.

"Was it hard to take all of that cock in your mouth?" I asked her, reaching between her legs and teasing her. I grabbed my phone with my other hand and paused the show, as the Jayden on the screen had all of my cock down her throat.

"Hard, but so nice. It almost made me come myself." she confessed.

"You'll come for me. You'll come all the time. I'll make you come so much you'll beg me to stop."

She was breathing heavily reacting to my every motion, the squeezing of her breasts, the rubbing of her clit, the nibbling of her neck and ears, the continuous plowing of her incredibly tight pussy. I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her up a bit, so I could get more action down below, pulling further out, and driving back in, pulling her whole body up and down mine.

"You are a dream come true," I told her while her body arched back, her head thrust back over my shoulder. "I can feel the excitement building in you, like an electric charge, it's building, and building." I loosened my arms, settling her down firmly on my cock, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing the nipples, and twisting them forcefully, massaging them.

My words were working on her and she leaned over, breaking free of my arms, her hands gripping the edge of the kitchen top. She brought her legs more closely together, and planted her feet firmly on the floor. Without warning she was driving herself up and down on my cock. I grabbed her hips and helped her, thrusting mightily. The smell of our sex was intoxicating, and I could hear little grunts escaping her lips.

I let it continue for quite a while, until I could hear her breathing becoming rough, and could feel her trembling. "Do you want to come now?" I asked her.

She remained quiet, struggling with herself.

"Do you?" I insisted.

"YES." She hissed between clenched teeth.

"Good, watch the screen." On the screen we watched TV Jayden finishing her incredible deep-throat blow-job. I pulled her back against me, letting her catch her breath a second.

She watched her onscreen-self gobble me, mesmerized by her own wanton actions.

"You were incredible," I whispered, my hand back between her legs, as I massaged her clit.

I put my hand behind her hair and grabbed a fist full of silky dark hair. I turned her head to me, and greedily enveloped her mouth with mine. My arm across her chest, tweaking her nipple, held her high on my body. My other hand rubbed her pussy hard. She was reaching down to touch where my cock was driving in and out of her velvet tunnel. I used my hips to bang her hard, and she had her feet up on the floor and was getting some leverage of her own, slamming down onto me.

I wrenched my mouth off of hers and breathed into her ear. "Cum." She moaned and her hips ground into me. "Cum on my cock."

"Oh God," she hissed.

"Cum."

She threw her head back and screamed. I continued pumping her and massaging her clit while she shuddered in my grip. Her hand reached down and grabbed mine tightly, stopping the motion, and her entire body seem to lose its shape as she collapsed against me, her head lolling back, her eyes disappearing back into her head. I could still feel her tunnel pulsing around my shaft, and I reveled in the thought that I could own this beautiful, hot, and desperately horny woman so completely.

On the screen she was sucking me fiercely, and it was only a few moments before I was going to blow in the movie. I pushed her head up.

"Watch now. Watch me come for you. See what that pretty mouth of yours did for me."

She watched, leaning forward, intent on seeing herself suck me to completion.

"You were so damn hot," I told her softly. "Here I come for you."

Jayden pulled off my cock and moved closer to the screen, watching the finish. She looked so good naked and with her ass presented to me, her pussy pink and swollen, I wanted to leap up and fuck her wildly, but instead I just enjoyed the view for a few moments. On the screen I came in her mouth.

"You came so much." She spoke softly. "I thought after the first couple of shots, you'd be done. But you kept coming and coming in my mouth. I could barely swallow it all."

"It was a dream come true. I fantasized about that moment so many times. And now that sweet mouth of yours is mine."

12