Queen of Diamonds Ch. 02 - The Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back holding my achingly hard dick up to her. "Show me. Suck me again."

I could see her hesitating on taking my sticky wet cock into her mouth, but she did it, licking me and sucking on me like an all-star.

"I think that's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. My cock disappearing between your lips, your big green eyes looking up at me."

She locked her eyes on mine, and then thrust up and down on my pole, taking it deeply, all the time watching me.

"That's so nice, Jayden. You're making me feel so good. I'm going to come shortly. I'll let you choose where I finish. In your mouth or in your pussy?"

"In my pussy."

"You want me to finish in your pussy?" I said with a grin.

"Yes."

"So you want me to fuck you hard, and come in your pussy?" I asked her teasingly.

"YES!" She said loudly, "Just fuck me Jarod."

I laughed, and picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter again, this time on her back. She looked so sexy as I spread her cheeks apart and plowed into her with my stiff cock, meeting little resistance.

The feeling was wonderful and yet it allowed me to fuck her for an amazingly long time, considering how worked up I'd been. I massaged her ass cheeks and pounded my beautiful new sex toy with long full strokes.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, keep going, like that, right there, right fucking there, gonna make me cum, cum, cum," she repeated, her eyes lidding back. I had to let go of her tit as she fell against the island, her tits pillowing underneath her beautifully. Seizing this opportunity, I used all of my fingers to explore and stimulate her now dripping cunt. The way her vocalizations changed to a deeper, breathier voice, I knew she appreciated the attention.

"Keep going, keep going, fuck, Jarod, such a bad idea, such a wonderful bad idea, keep fucking me with your fingers, fuck, fuck, fuck, GODDAMN IT FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK!!"

Jayden cried out in orgasm, a long, violent wailing, her body bucking against mine almost with enough strength to knock me off my feet. I held strong against her, keeping her up as she rode through the orgasm that never seemed to end, wondering if I was strong enough to hold her for much longer. I had been working out pretty intensely this year and I was in a very good and fit, hence I trusted myself I would. Jayden clearly had a lot of backed up need for cum, and while that promised an encounter for the books, it did make me wonder if I could keep up with her.

Finally, Jayden regained her feet, gently pushing me away, then not so gently turning around, forcing me onto a stool and dropping to her knees. Jayden jacked me even harder. Her hands were slick with my precum, her lips still only a few short inches away. I wanted her mouth in the worst way, and if I thrust my hips forward some, I knew I could have her blowing me, but this handjob was amazing.

Even though often moving in opposite directions, her hands moved in perfect sync, applying exquisite pleasure to the head, sometimes gently stroking my swollen balls. Teasingly, she would bring her mouth close, parting her lips only to curve them into a taunting smile, her tongue drifting oh so close to me yet never touching.

It was too much.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I warned. Jayden made no effort to get out of the way, only to aim my cock with a split second decision. I was lost to the pleasure as the first, massive shot splattered against her chin and left cheek, streaking down so some of it landed on her tits. Though she aimed it, the next few shots were no less large or powerful and hit with the same crazed abandon, splattering her face, her neck, her tits, but she tried to get as much of it as possible in her mouth. Finally when my cock felt like it had no more, I looked down at my work of art.

Jayden showed no signs of letting go of my cock and kept sucking it until it was all cleaned up. That did mean my erection had not gone away and I found myself sitting on the stool with a hard cock. Jayden looked at me with a surprised look and asked: "Does it not come down at all?"

I smiled at her and assured it would. Eventually. But not when stimulated by the sight of her naked body. And definitely not when being sucked by the goddess that she was. Now it was Jayden's time to smile and she grabbed a nearby towel to get herself decent as well. She kept her eyes locked on my cock whilst doing so, which made sure it did not go down.

I picked up my clothes and put them back on before I turned off the TV. Jayden was doing the same, but I told her to stop when she only had her bra and panties on. She understood what I meant when I pointed to the lounge area and walked over there half naked. We sat down in two comfortable chairs and I took the opportunity to proceed with explaining her the ground rules of our new agreement.

"What you need to understand is that you are mine. You will do as you are told. No questions asked, no discussion." I talked slow and calm and in doing so was clear and persuasive.

"You will not have any form of sexual interaction with anyone, without my explicit permission or order. That includes yourself. Is that clear?" I asked. It was a question, although not really a question.

And Jayden understood the nature of it, as all she did was nod her head in agreement.

"You will be available at all times. Whenever, wherever".

"Be a good girl and follow the rules, and no one will ever know about any of this. Should you choose not to follow these simple rules, punishment will follow. I will decide on an appropriate punishment, on a case by case basis. Worst case could be the release of last Friday's video, or today's for that matter, on the internet and/or to your friends and family."

It took Jayden a few moments to process, but then she again just nodded her agreement, but followed up with a soft "yes" this time. The look in her eyes had also softened a bit, which I took as a good sign.

"Given this is all new to you, I will let you get away with just a warning for not letting me letting me finish in your pussy earlier. I will not be so forgiving next time though..."

Realizing the plan had worked out to perfection to this point, I got up and motioned Jayden to stand up as well. As we were standing close to each other, I took her face in my hand and moved my other hand to her still wet pussy to feel her heartbeat, arousal and wetness.

"Good girl!"

With her arousal confirmed, I left Jayden and walked out of her house.

12