All Comments on 'Queen of Heaven Ch. 04'

by Marigny

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb!!

Love your writing style, especially the snappy dialogue. I sure hope this isn't the last installment! No idea what you have planned, but I'd love it if Gil ends up dumping Michelle (in an amicable way of course) and goes with his mom full-time.

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

My only complaint is not long enough haha. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I dislike your title

If you do not like or fear religion, why use words/terms/names associated with religion, specifically the Christian religion? Why not simply find other words and omit words associated with the Christian religion? I have learned over the decades, those who flaunt Christian terms were either raised in a strict Catholic/Protestant environment and are now rebelling or were raised in a non-religious environment and are being purposely insulting. Anyone who believes the enjoyment of sin while living will be worth the price that will be required in hell is completely naive.

MarignyMarignyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
What a strange conversation in this context

I mean, sure... if you don't like the title of the story... fine. Arguing heaven and hell and I guess "theology" on this site? With me? On the FOURTH chapter of this story? I mean, I have so many questions that I don't actually want answers to.

All that aside, I'd just point out that in Ch. 1 the explanation of the title is made - I imagine- abundantly clear in that one of the main characters has a name that is ... well, gosh darn it, I'm explaining... On a site that is available for free the title of a free thing that someone read four chapters of (presumably at least) before ... I ... yeah... This is even more ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Concept of "Heaven" is not owned by Christians

To the person that object to the use of the English word "heaven", I suggest they educate themselves a bit more. In the original, there would be no use of the word "Heaven". Words have meaning and convey concepts. You might read this post http://www.quranreading.com/blog/concept-of-heaven-and-hell-according-to-islam/

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years ago
New Rule!

New Rule: any mention on this site of any bible or holy book of any religion should be confined to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy section. Readers should be able to choose their elf/alien/Jesus/Mohammed/orc/dragon fiction directly from the blurb and not a link.

And any God mentioned in a story or comment, has to have a first name.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 4 years ago
Anon 7/16/18

My, what a pretentious prat you’re making yourself out to be.

Speaking as a non-Christian, I can assure you that Inanna was being invoked as “Queen of Heaven” 3000 years before Mary entered the picture. We have the written records in Sumerian to prove it. Given the storyline so far, the title seems entirely appropriate.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is an amazing series. Characters lead a normal life. They use normal language. I enjoy reading stories where the characters respect, like, and love each other. Finally, I enjoy the facts that they are secure in the id and ego, 5 star series. Note: I like logical, well developed stories with logical plots as opposed to simply raunchy intercourse stories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Clerks mention = AWESOME!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous