Queen of Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers

"Oh, no rush, I've got to finish something up and then I'll need to shower and get dressed."

"No need to get all fancy for me."

"Oh, no. Just you know. After I worked the first half of the day from home, I headed in and spent the second half in the office. When I got home I had a surprise guest."

"Anyone I know?"

Another voice came over the Bluetooth, "Hi honey!"

"Hi, Mom."

Michelle said, "And so it's going to take us at least 45 minutes for her to finish getting me off, then showering and dressing -- I mean, she's working hard, but this call is a little distracting. So, you know, give us... uh... uh... time. And... uh... yeah... gotta go. See you in a bit."

The line disconnected. My imagination didn't. Someone honked. I think I must have wandered a bit out of my lane.

I wonder if I have any Sade on my phone. I must, right? My life was not what it was a few days ago. I think I love that.

Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers
12