Queen of Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria sensed this and took him in her arms and held him tightly. "Honey this weekend is for and about us; if at any time you feel uncomfortable with anything and I do mean anything, you let me know and we're out of here, I mean that I love you," she comforted as she kissed him gently on the lips. Maria could feel his tensions ease and his cock begin to harden.

"let's take a shower together and get you all cleaned up for Miss Stephanie," Maria said with a smile. Michele nodded as Maria guided him toward the shower. Maria reached into the bathroom vanity and pulled out a box, "look, baby I got this soap downstairs, the salesperson said it was great for freshly shaved skin like yours," she said with excitement. She quickly opened the box of estrogena soap and hopped in the shower.

She treated her husband like a king for that shower. Lathering Michele's body all over. Paying extra attention, first to his chest and then to his groin. Mark could feel the soap was different immediately. His chest tingled. Miss Stephanie hadn't shaved his chest but he paid no attention to this as his wife now had his hardened cock all lathered up and was stroking him with some determination.

"Does that feel good baby, I love it when your cock gets so nice and hard," Maria whispered in his ear.

And feel good it did. Michele was replaying the last hour in his head. It wasn't so bad now that he thought about it and after when all was said and done it was him and his wife here in the shower. Possible it was the tingling feeling around his cock where hair was removed or the sexy, naughty actions his wife was whispering in his ear as she stroked his cock thick in the estrogena lather but his cock was harder than it had been in recent memory.

Maria could sense his coming climax. She whispered to him that it wasn't fair that she got to see him with another man. He was reminded how much it had turned her on. She told him she would return the favor. She would find another woman and make love to her in front of him and then have him join in. This was too much for his erect cock and swelling balls.

Maria could feel her husband's tightening ball sack and quickly dropped to her knees in front of the ejaculating cock. "Yes baby give it all to mama," she demanded as she held his cock about two inches from her lips. She made sure every spurt hit its target. When done, she stood and kissed her husband square on the lips and let his cum flow right back into his mouth. "Swallow for me baby," Maria screamed in joy.

They rinsed, dried off, and put robes on. Must have been the cold room from the air conditioning that made his cock go limp so quickly Michele thought to himself.

"Well, let's get you up to Miss Stephanie so she can work her magic and I'll get ready down here," Maria said to her husband.

He left the suite and headed toward to elevators. On his way, he passed the room service cart. The girl pushing was a beautiful blonde and she couldn't have been more than sixteen years old judging by her physical features. Summer help he thought to himself. Her name tag said, Phyllis.