Queen of Paradise Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria and Michelle's adventure continue.
7.9k words
4.66
9.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ALL PERSONS DEPICTED AND/OR DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 EVEN IF NOT EXPLICITLY STATED.

*****

Michelle knocked on Miss Stephanie's door. "Its open" was the response and Michelle walked in. Miss Stephanie walked out of the bathroom dressed only in a hotel robe which was open in the front. Michelle was still amazed by how beautiful this woman was and how out of place the cock between her legs seemed.

"Oh, my poor baby, what have they done to you?" She exclaimed.

Michelle stood there with her piss and cum soaked wig in one hand and the soaking wet lingerie in the other. The makeup was gone as were the eyelashes and lipstick. The beautiful crossdresser she had created such a short time ago was no more. She took the wig and clothes from him and led him into the bathroom.

"Oh, my dear Michelle this is all my fault. I'm so sorry." Miss Stephanie said with the best fake compassionate voice she could muster. "What have they done to my beautiful new girlfriend?" she cried.

Michelle explained to Miss Stephanie the cocksucking, pussy eating, male and female ejaculations in his mouth, and finally the piss mop he was turned into. He said these things with such childish lack of understanding of what had and is happening to him that Miss Stephanie had a hard time not laughing out loud.

"So wait a minute, your wife saw you sucking my cock and got so excited that she had to go fuck Mark?" Miss Stephanie questioned.

"Its worse than that," Michelle started "Not only did she see me sucking your cock; she saw your tremendous orgasm, saw my face being splattered with your cum, and finally your pumping cum down my throat."

"Oh, honey that's ok," Miss Stephanie added comfortingly.

"No No it's not, they both heard me begging for your cock and every cock on the Jersey Shore," Michelle cried in desperation.

"But you were just acting, playing a part for the contest tonight," she reminded.

"They didn't see it that way, they think of me as some kind of cum crazed sissy faggot," Michelle quipped.

"No No No my sweet Michelle, I told you women get just as excited seeing homosexual acts as men do seeing lesbian sex." Miss Stephanie said with some authority. "You should be very happy that you have such an understanding wife. Not many men in your position would," she added.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked.

"Well, when you first walked into your room and saw your wife fucking another man what did you feel?" she asked.

Michelle replied, "well, at first I was shocked, then I was angry, and then I was embarrassed," was Michelle's reply.

"Embarrassed? Why on earth would you have been embarrassed?" Miss Stephanie demanded.

"Because they both saw me sucking your cock and eating your cum," was the reply.

"So let me get this straight, you get your wife turned on so much that she has to immediately satisfy her sexual need," Miss Stephanie asked with incredulity. "And you're embarrassed about this? "Most men take pride in turning their wife on," she added.

"But it was how I turned her on that I'm embarrassed about," Michelle added to try and strengthen his position.

"For Christ's sake Michelle you didn't even know she was there," she added with a bit of forcefulness now. "Let me ask you this; at any point in time did you get turned on by seeing your wife fucking another man?" Miss Stephanie asked in a rather clinical manner.

Michelle hesitated for a bit. His face turned a little flush as he meekly answered "yes."

"Ok, good, that's a normal human response to seeing sexual activity. When did you first get excited?" she asked.

Michelle again hesitated, his face a little more flush, "almost as soon as I walked in the door," he said almost with embarrassment.

Miss Stephanie smiled. "Oh, honey see how normal you are!" she stated compassionately. "Did you get to cum?" was the followup.

"Afterwards in the shower," Michelle replied.

"Oh, honey I'm sorry, that's too bad." Miss Stephanie comforted with.

"Oh, no, no, it wasn't like that. My wife and I showered together," he replied.

"How sweet, that must have been very romantic, the two of you together and naked after your threesome," she said with envy.

"It was very romantic," he replied.

"Tell me. Tell me." Miss Stephanie squealed.

Michelle explained how his wife stood behind him and lathered his whole body with this incredible soap and how every part of his body tingled. When she massaged his cock and balls the tingle just drove him crazy. As she did this she began whispering in his ear how incredibly turned on she got seeing me for the first time as Michelle.

"Oh God Michelle I can just imagine," Miss Stephanie panted.

Michelle continued to explain how his wife was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of her crossdressed husband on his knees sucking the cock of such a beautiful transsexual. She really did not see her husband. It was some beautiful female creature sucking the cock of another beautiful female creature.

"We do make a nice couple," Miss Stephanie quipped with a smile. "Tell me more. Tell me more," she demanded.

Michelle continued to explain how his wife just absolutely lost her mind when Miss Stephanie ejaculated. It was the most extraordinary site to see her lingerie-clad husband getting covered in massive amounts shemale jizz. And to top it off she heard him begging for it like some cheap boardwalk whore.

"Oh God that was so hot Michelle!" Miss Stephaine blurted. "That's when I would have cum too," exclaimed Miss Stephanie. "I told you women get off watching men suck cock!"

Michelle lowered his eyes and quietly stated, "no I didn't cum then."

"What?" Miss Stephanie demanded. "What's wrong with you? When did you cum?" she again demanded.

"I came when she told me how good it felt to have Mark pumping cum into her pussy and having my mouth two inches away," he said softly.

Miss Stephanie smiled. "Well of course. I see. That makes perfect sense."

"What do you mean," Michelle asked?

"It's simple Michelle. Your wife has an orgasm when she sees you giving another person an orgasm and you have an orgasm when you see her orgasming another person. It's as clear as day," she explained.

"Whats clear as day? I'm confused," Michelle replied.

"Oh silly girl, you. Your wife seeing you sucking a man's cock turned her on to the point of needing an orgasm. As I told you it would. And now, you have an orgasm when she tells you how much she loved another man cumming inside of her." Miss Stephanie explained with such simplicity.

Michelle sat in silence for a moment. Miss Stephanie could see the wheels turning in his head. He was trying to rationalize recent events. Miss Stephanie recognized this and reacted quickly.

"Don't you see? The two of you are the perfect couple! You were meant for each other. You compliment each other! You are a very special couple." Miss Stephanie insisted.

Michelle was still silent. Miss Stephanie was hoping that he was not focusing on the fact that Mark was a hunk of a man with an enormous cock that any woman would instantly spread their legs for. As opposed to him who was quite a sissy of a man dressed in woman's clothes, sucking cock and begging to do all the cock's on the Jersey Shore.

Miss Stephanie moved closer to Michelle and put her arm around him. "It's all ok baby, trust me," she said.

Michelle looked up at Miss Stephanie not knowing what to do or say. Miss Stephanie leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and whispered to him "what's wrong baby, tell me." She moved directly in front of him and kissed him again. She was close enough that their cocks briefly touched through their open robes. "Don't be embarrassed," she added.

Michelle finally spoke, "It's not that I am embarrassed."

"What is it then babydoll, what's wrong," she asked again.

Michelle hesitated for a moment and finally said "it's just when they pissed on me. Well, I kinda felt cheap or they had no respect for me."

Miss Stephaine drew him close now. He could feel her breasts on his chest and their cocks were now touching. She put his head on her shoulder and gently whispered in his ear "oh baby, I'm so sorry. That is in no way your fault. It's all mine." She breathed a silent sigh of relief. If all he was worried about was being a piss mop she could fix that quickly.

"Your fault? What are you saying?" was his instant reply.

"Remember when I said it's your lover's complete right to ejaculate anywhere they want? Mouth, Face, Tits, body, essentially anywhere they want," she asked.

"Yes," he said, clearly not understanding where she was going with this.

"For girls like us, we are expected to treat piss just as we would treat any other liquid our lovers would care to treat us with," she said.

"Girls like us?" Michelle questioned.

"Yes, honey, girls like us. Our men expect us to be fuck whores, cum sluts and piss mops," she stated matter of factly. Miss Stephanie could see that Michelle was not quite ready to accept that kind of description of himself and decided to approach the topic a different way. "Have you and your wife ever dabbled in water sports?" she asked; figuring a gentler term for piss mop might calm him down.

"Well yes, we did," he answered.

"More than once?" she questioned in an attempt to establish the normalcy of piss pay.

"Yes, lots of times," he answered thinking that he was establishing the intimate nature of his and Maria's sex life.

"Oh, how nice. And who would initiate this part of your intimacy," she questioned.

"Maria did the first time, I can still remember it. I had just finished eating my cum from her pussy and she said she had a surprise for me," he recalled.

"Oh, that sounds so hot," Miss Stephanie exclaimed furthering her effort to relax Michelle.

"Yeah, From the position she put herself in I thought she was going to ejaculate in my mouth. Boy, was I wrong," he stated.

"I can just picture it now." Miss Stephanie stated with false envy.

"It took a second for me to realize what was happening. I am used to her squirting in my mouth so it wasn't until I started gulping that I realized that the liquid streaming down my throat was urine." Michelle stated.

"Oh wow, me too!" Miss Stephanie exclaimed. She was trying to sympathize with him but in fact, was lying through her teeth. Her first time she had been in high school and a group of football players jammed a dental spreader in her mouth and the whole team filled her belly with beer piss.

"I was so startled that I jumped and Maria's urine stream soaked my body and the rest of the bed," Michelle continued.

Michelle went on to explain that Maria felt so embarrassed and ashamed of what she had done that she started to cry. He comforted his wife and explained that it was just the unexpectedness of what had happened that made him jump.

"So you were ok with what I did? It was just the unexpected nature that made you jump?" he remembered her asking at the time.

"Yes, baby." was his reply to her. He recalled that he had taken her into his piss soaked arms and comforted his wife.

"I won't do it again." his wife whispered in his ear.

"No, No baby. I love you and everything we do together. I know we had talked about doing this and now that I look back it was actually a bit of a turn on," he stated to her that first time in an effort to console his wife. He lied, it didn't really turn him on, but it didn't turn him off either.

"I promise baby I will warn you in the future," he remembered her saying with a devilish little smile on her face. Michelle praised himself silently for his quick thinking and diffusing the situation at the time. Maria hugged her husband and thought to her self "I've got you now!"

After Miss Stephanie heard that recollection it was perfectly clear to her where she needed to lead the conversation with Michelle. "So it wasn't cheap or a sign of disrespect with your wife, just unexpected that first time right?" she asked.

"Yes, I love my wife and we had talked about it in bed. I knew we would experiment with it in the future. I just expected it to be a mutual decision when it happened," Michelle explained.

"And I guess you made this part of your regular sex life?" was her next question.

"Yes, very infrequent at first but became more frequent as time went on," was his answer.

"And you both pissed on each other, took turns or something like that?" she continued.

"Well, Maria pissed on me more than I pissed on her," he stated.

"Oh, any reason for that?"

"Well, Maria only like me to piss on her pussy after I had filled it with my cum." was his reply. "And after a while, she would piss on me almost as much as she would ejaculate on me," he added.

"That's great Michelle! You're a very lucky couple. So much in tune with each other's needs," Miss Stephanie praised. "And there was no feeling of disrespect or cheapness between the two of you right? I mean how could there be? It became a regular part of your sex life right?" she finished with.

Michelle thought to himself, pondering the logic of what Miss Stephanie just said. The way she had laid it out there was only one answer possible. "No," was his soft reply.

"So let me ask you this baby, why did you feel cheap and disrespected back in your room?" she posed.

Michelle fell silent. She was trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't contradict what she felt in her heart and had admitted to Miss Stephanie. Sensing this Miss Stephanie offered "was it because of a man pissing in your mouth?"

Michelle thought Miss Stephanie had just given him a way out. A rationalization for his prior statement. "Ye..." he started.

Before he could get the word "yes" out Miss Stephanie cut him off. "Because that would not make sense. You have already drunk male piss, namely, your own. You have already lapped up cum and piss out your wife's pussy, namely your own," she stated firmly.

"Well." Michelle started.

Again Miss Stephanie interrupted, "you better not say the difference was that it was Mark's piss and not your own."

"Well, it was!" Michelle cried.

"Oh, my dear, sweet, silly girl. I understand now," Miss Stephanie said as she pulled Michelle close to her. As Miss Stephanie sat the two of them down on the edge of the tub she made sure her robe accidentally fell to the floor. "Do you remember our conversation earlier about water being water no matter what fountain or faucet you drink it from?" she asked softly.

Michelle thought for a moment. Recalling the conversation comparing drinking water to swallowing cum. "Yes," he said softly, beginning to realize where this conversation was going.

"Good girl," she said with a smile. Michelle somewhat smiled back as Miss Stephanie continued, "for girls like us we should look at it as a faucet can deliver milk or lemonade. Understand?"

There it was again, "girls like us" for some reason Michelle was getting stuck on this term. When he and his wife enjoyed watersports he was never referred to as a girl. It was just part of their intimacy that they included. Miss Stephanie sensed this.

"Listen to me, Michelle. I live my life now, 24x7, as a transsexual woman. When I am with a man they are in charge and I happily submit to them. You, on the other hand, are spending this weekend, or at least tonight as a transvestite. To the men around us, it makes no difference what a particular girl's situation is. They expect all of us to act the same. So get passed the term "girl" when I refer to us. Got it?" Miss Stephanie demanded as she put her hand on Michelle's exposed thigh.

Michelle lowered her eyes, leaned his head into Miss Stephanie's shoulder and softly said, "yes."

"That's my girl," she said as she lifted his head with one hand and gently and softly kissed him on the lips while gently moving her hand to his inner thigh. "Michelle can I propose something to you that might help with how you felt earlier in your room," she asked?

"Please do," Michelle said softly.

"Ok, now bear with me. You drink your own piss and cum, you drink your wife's piss and ejaculate, so therefore by the faucet analogy, there is no difference between that piss and cum and Mark's piss and cum. Follow so far?" she asked. "Except that Mark is a fire hydrant," she added trying to be funny but serious.

Michelle knew the answer was, according to the analogy he had agreed to earlier that the answer was there was no difference. He shook his head in agreement and whispered, "yes."

"Oh good babydoll," she exclaimed as she moved her hand casually up his inner thigh. Miss Stephanie knew full well that Michelle was now being distracted by her hand moving closer to his cock and his focus was shifting away from the intellectual argument being presented and more toward an expectation of the physical.

"So stick with me now Michelle. You didn't feel cheap or disrespected when you first walked in on Mark and your wife fucking right?" she clarified as she cupped his balls.

"No" was his response.

"Right because you showed off the girl I had turned you into and joined them in their sexual romp. And you didn't feel cheap or disrespected when Mark came in your wife's pussy because you had lapped your own cum out of her pussy. So, by the faucet rule, there was..." she asked him.

Michelle knew the answer, knew he had to say it, and matter of factly stated: "there is no difference between Mark's cum and my own."

Miss Michelle pulled his head to her lips, kissed him and as she proudly stated "exactly!" squeezed as hard as she could. Michelle let out a shriek and jumped as his balls were painfully squeezed.

He turned to face Miss Michelle and started to say "What the ..." but Miss Michelle had her hand at the back of his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him square on the lips. Michelle resisted the tongue at first but as Miss Stephanie eased her grip on his balls he quickly relented and felt his cock stiffen.

"No. No. No. Stick with me Michelle this is important. Just as the first time you were pissed on by your wife you were surprised and unprepared. And just as you were surprised and unprepared as I just squeezed your balls. I propose what happened to you with Mark and your wife as far as the piss goes is that you were shocked and unprepared," she stated emphatically!

Michelle was thinking about it. It was difficult to focus though as Miss Stephanie was lightly but deliberately stroking his cock. "Would you participate in a threesome with them again now knowing the watersports could be involved?" she posed.

It never ceased to amaze Miss Stephanie how easily weak minded men can so easily be led to ignore logic and the obvious when all a girl had to do was start playing with their cock. This one was no different, his stiff cock was doing the thinking and talking now. "Yes I think I would," he said.

"Think you would?" Miss Stephanie screamed as her grip began to tighten on his erect cock.

"Yes, Yes definitely I would!" he exclaimed.

Miss Stephanie pulled Michelle to her again and french kissed him. No hesitation on Michelle's part this time. Miss Stephanie thought to herself as the saying of an old tv sports show "the joy of victory and the agony of defeat" played in her mind only Michelle did not know just how defeated he was.

Miss Stephanie broke off the kiss and stated matter of factly that it was her fault and that she had not piss trained Michelle properly. Since Michelle had said definitely she would be a piss mop for his wife and Mark Miss Stephanie would now train her. Michelle's cock now had precum on it when Miss Stephanie offered, "I'll demonstrate to you what to expect from piss encounters, ok?"

ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers