All Comments on 'Queen of Paradise Ch. 04'

by ptpl_guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please keep writing!!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Milking to them both enjoying being sisters!

I was surprised at some of the things that transpired! Milking was one and pissing was another however a lady friend once told me via computer that pissing was like a facial! Good for the complexion! Estrogena soap I googled and it refers to Estrogen! Hmmmmmm The Brava breast system I have saved on my computer! I want to check it out! I already wear a 38B or 38C bra! I always wanted bigger! As to Maria and her new G/F Michelle, her husband, did they win the contest? It seems it didn't matter because of all the things that they wanted to do were accomplished! OR to be continued with a Phyllis 3 some! Sexy reading and Miss Stephanie breaking down Michaels phobias with sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
keep writing!

if you wait another several months to put up another chapter I will die!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A brilliant series. So glad you shared so much of Maria & M/M's back story. She's been leading this relationship all along. Where she wants it to go would be one thing. Where the Resort & co. want it to go is probably another. So many options. If you ever decide to do more chapters, I can see the Resort brothers spit-roasting Michelle and then Miss Stephanie joining them to make Maria airtight.

Thank you for sharing your imagination & talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous