Queen of Paradise Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle and Maria's saga continues.
4.8k words
4.31
2.8k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ALL PERSONS DEPICTED AND/OR DESCRIBED IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 EVEN IF NOT EXPLICITLY STATED.

Maria and her cross-dressed husband walked arm in arm to the room right off the bar where the contest would take place. Once in, they headed to a door to the left of the small stage that was there. Just before Michelle was going to enter and join her fellow contestants, Maria whispered to her husband, "Baby, if they ask questions as part of the contest, don't give stupid answers for heaven's sake."

"What do you mean?" Michelle answered with a very confused look on his face.

"Suppose they ask you something stupid as they do in the Miss America what will you say?" Maria pressed.

"Well, umm, I suppose," Michelle stuttered, not being able to find an answer.

"Listen to me, you stupid bitch. You are not here to cure world hunger, save the whales, or fight against global warming," Maria said forcefully while pressing her nails into her husband's forearm.

"What?" Michelle replied.

"Oh, dear fucking god don't you get it? This is a deep-throat and cock-sucking blowjob competition. You're not here to save the world. You give the sluttiest, cum whore pig answer that pops into that little head of yours. Got it?" Maria demanded.

"Got it!" Michelle answered confidently. "Sluttiest answer I can think of," he repeated.

"Good! Now go win me five thousand dollars, you whore!" Maria said lovingly and smiled as she slapped her husband on the backside and ushered him into the backstage area. "Oh! One more thing: Look for a girl with the nametag Sandy, Miss Stephanie has arranged for her to help you with your outfits and makeup. " Maria instructed as her husband disappeared through the stage door.

The backstage area was abuzz with half-dressed men in lingerie sitting at makeup tables and preening and prancing in front of mirrors. Michelle was nervous and excited as he wandered around backstage. He had absolutely no clue what to do or where to go. If he wasn't in such a fog, he might have wondered how his wife would have known that Miss Stephanie had arranged for someone to be backstage waiting for him.

Finally, he spotted the "Sandy" name tag on a beautiful black woman. She has to be a woman, Michelle thought to himself. She is just too beautiful not to be. His mind immediately reminded him that, at first, he swore Miss Stephanie was a real woman too. He approached her and meekly stuttered, "SSSSSandy."

"Michelle?" She responded.

He was like a deer in caught the headlights. All the poor thing could manage was a slow nod. "Ok, so you're the one. Follow me," she instructed. She led him to a semi-private area that had a make-up table, a seat, and a mirror. "Now strip, naked down to your gaff. Miss Stephanie outfitted you with a gaff, right?" She queried. Without waiting for a response, Sandy tapped Michelle's crotch as one would when checking an athlete for a cup.

"Good, now hurry up and get that skirt off," she commanded. Soon, Michelle was naked except for his gaff. All around him were other men in various stages of transforming themselves into women. This is the competition, he thought to himself. "Stop gawking at other men," Sandy said. This brought Michelle back to reality.

"I debated between dressing you as a nurse or a maid," Sandy said matter-of-factly. Sandy held both up in front of him and mentally gauged what Michelle would wear. "Slut maid it is!" Sandy announced confidently and authoritatively. Michelle was confused. As he looked around the room, the other men were either dressed in or preparing to dress in formal wear.

Sandy sensed Michelle's confusion and explained to him that this was not the Miss America Contest. In all her years of watching the Queen of Paradise competition, she could assure him that it had nothing to do with beauty but more with who is the biggest slut!

Sandy did Michelle's makeup and hair first and then moved on to the maid's uniform. Michelle's cock began to twitch beneath his gaff when he pulled his silk stockings up and fastened them to the lace garter belt he was wearing. He tried not to focus on his growing erection, but there was just something about the silk and lace against his body he could not control.

"Not much in the way of tits yet, huh Michelle?" Sandy stated as she reached for a bra for Michelle. He only half paid attention to this, not picking up on the keyword "yet". "We'll fix that for now with these." Sandy grabbed a pair of gel-filled pads and positioned them inside his bra. "See, now you have cleavage!" And in fact, when Michelle looked down, he had breasts!

Sandy put some finishing touches on his makeup and he was ready. "Take a look at yourself in the mirror," Sandy commanded. Michelle turned himself toward the mirror, and what he saw amazed him. He did not recognize himself. He was staring at one of the sluttiest French maids he had ever seen in porno movies or magazines.

From the other room, Michelle could hear the music starting to play and announcements being made about this year's Queen of Paradise competition. He was scared, nervous, and strangely excited about being a contestant in the pageant. "Just remember Michelle, this is a slut pageant, nothing more, nothing less. The sluttier you are, the more the crowds and judges are going to like you," Sandy whispered as she put Michelle in line to parade out with the other contestants.

All in all, there were twelve men competing for the Queen of Paradise crown. Michelle was last in line and was embarrassed when she looked at the men in front of him. They ranged from an elegant Marylin Monroe look-alike with platinum hair and a white dress with a thigh-high slit. He looked like a French maid from a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog that he used to jerk off to as a teen.

The announcer began to call the contestants out one by one. Each had a title of Miss this or Lady that. Each would walk out, down a runway, spin, and return to a designated place on the stage. Each drag queen would saunter down the runway, smile, and wave to the crowd and judges as each contestant's brief bio was read. The crowd loved it!

He was nervous and trembling as they called his name. "And for the first time anywhere," the announcer began "here is our last contestant Slut Michelle!" The crowd went crazy as this silly, slutty, whorish looking maid paraded across the stage. He turned beet red but the makeup covered all that. He was at least grateful that no one would recognize him.

Why was he the only one addressed as slut, he thought. All the other contestants were dressed in formal evening wear and he was a French maid. He saw his wife in the audience, and she was cheering, clapping, and making cat-calls like everyone else. This put his mind somewhat at ease.

They announced the judges next. Once they had taken their seats, Michelle's jaw dropped. Two of the three judges, Mark's and Miss Stephanie's sperm, were still swimming around in his stomach. The third, Keith, he and his wife Maria had drinks with earlier in the day. This did not seem odd or unusual to Michelle, and the only thing on his mind was flashbacks to both Mark and Miss Stephanie pumping sperm into his mouth.

Michelle snapped out of this daydream when the emcee announced the first of the evening's events would be the deep-throat competition. There were twelve would-be queens for this year's competition and only three deep-throat stations, so it was decided to have three heats of four cocksuckers. Additionally, only the three finalists in the deep-throat competition would be allowed to participate in the blow-job competition.

The girls would be judged on how quickly they could swallow a lifelike dildo and hold it in their throats for ten seconds. The emcee held up a six-inch dildo for the crowd to see, and the chants of "boo" and "bigger" filled the room. The emcee feigned a look of surprise and disbelief and then held up a seven-inch dildo. Again, the crowd howled for bigger, and after some back and forth with the crowd, the emcee held up an eight-inch dildo. The crowd roared with approval.

The deep-throat stations were brought out onto the stage. They resembled the inside of a confessional with a kneeler for the girls' knees and where one would usually confess to a priest was the eight-inch dildo adjusted for each girl's mouth height. The first four of the queen wanna-bes assumed their positions on their knees and squared off against the cock staring them in the face.

Michelle, who had been placed in the third round, watched as the contestants did their best to showcase their cock-sucking deep-throat skills. The crowd roared approvingly as girls got close to swallowing the eight-inch prize and heckled those girls who choked or gagged. Most girls' evening gowns gave testament to the valiant efforts put forth. The girls should have worn bibs. All had drool and spital coming from their mouths and noses; makeup destroyed and gowns ruined. They really should have had a prize for the best-looking back-alley pig, cum slut.

Round three! The third and final round! As Michelle approached the deep-throat station he could hear from the crowd his wife shouting "Let's go Michelle!" and "That's my husband!" He suddenly felt very embarrassed. His wife is cheering him on and encouraging him to stuff the cock down his throat. He stood out like a sore thumb in his sissy maid outfit, he thought. What had happened to him in less than a day?

As Michelle was positioning himself in front of the eight-inch dildo he was about to swallow, he glanced over at the judges. Miss Stephanie looked right at him. She winked, gave him the thumbs up, and mouthed, "You got this baby!" That eased him somewhat. The transexual he had spent the afternoon with practicing sucking cock had confidence in him. The timer was counting down to the start. Michelle quickly went over the lessons from Miss Stephanie. Three, Two, One, begin cock sucking!

Michelle froze, like a deer caught in headlights. From the crowd, his wife's cry stirred him, "Come on baby suck cock for mommy!" It took him a second to focus. This cock is smaller than the ones he had down his throat earlier; including Miss Stephanie's. As trained, he spit on the dildo and, with one hand, distributed and lubed the plastic cock as best he could. He couldn't see the other contestants but assumed he was behind. "Come on baby, get that cock in your mouth!" He could hear his wife pleading.

It was now or never! Michelle took a deep breath and began swallowing. There was no time to waste, he thought. Throwing caution to the wind, he swallowed the whole eight inches. He immediately thought he was going to gag. He would have to start over. "Hold it, baby!" He could hear his wife screaming. The crowd loved it. Half were shouting and hoping for Michelle to choke and gag, while the other half joined the chant for Michelle to hold the cock.

Eight, nine, ten! The buzzer sounded. Michelle knew the round was over but did not know who won until his wife ran up to the stage and screamed, "You did it, baby, you won, I'm so proud of you!" It took Michelle a second to regain his wits about him. He looked over at his wife as he slowly withdrew the penis from his mouth, and she smiled. He could see the smile of pride on Miss Stephanie's face too. He was now one of three finalists for the deep-throat title and the first leg of the Queen of Paradise crown.

The emcee announced to the audience that there would be a 10-minute break for the girls to freshen up before the finals. This immediately brought a negative response from the audience. Cries like, "Let them suck. They're cum whores anyway. Stupid sluts." could be heard from the crowd. After a minute or two of the crowd's cries, the emcee gave in. "Well, ladies, who am I to question the masses?" the emcee said half-heartedly, "Besides, you wouldn't want to risk your throats drying up, right?"

"Back to your cocks ladies," the emcee instructed the finalists. This brought a roar from the crowd. "Deep-throat, deep-throat, deep-throat," sprang up from the crowd. The emcee capitalized on the crown frenzy. "These winners, these champions, these truly amazing throats need a bigger challenge!" He demanded, and the crowd responded emphatically!

The emcee reached into his podium and pulled out a nine-inch white dildo, and the crowd roared. "But wait," the emcee said teasingly. Slowly with his other hand, he reached back into the podium and raised up a ten-inch, very thick, black cock. There was pandemonium in the club! The chant of "Sluts suck black cock." went up through the room.

It took a few minutes to retrofit the deep-throat stations with the massive ten-inch black cocks. The other two finalists looked on in nervous apprehension while Michelle wondered to himself if he had practiced on a ten-inch cock earlier in the day. He couldn't keep straight how many cocks he had in his mouth throughout the day, let alone the size or whether they were dildos or the real thing.

The three finalists lined up on the side of the stage. The emcee was going to escort them to their blow job station individually. First up was the Marilyn Monroe look-alike, her white dress was stained with drool and ruined makeup from her deep-throat win. She had trouble kneeling in front of the lifeless limp black cock but finally positioned herself.

Next, being escorted had a little more trouble when the emcee tried to help the would-be queen onto her knees. Unfortunately, her dress had no slit up the side as the Marilyn dress did. It became clear that the contestant was not going to be able to get on her knees dressed like she was.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Came the cry from the audience.

Once the contestant realized her predicament, she began to strip. The crowd roared with approval! Once she was down to her stockings, garter belt, and bra she demonstrated to the crowd how easy it was to now kneel and maneuver in front of her assigned cock. The crowd once again roared in wild approval.

The Marilyn look-alike thought this was too much attention on her competition and decided to upstage her. She rose from her knees moved center stage and began a slow strip tease for the audience. Off came the formal dress. Off came the long white gloves. Once she was finally down to her sissy white lingerie, she took a bow and returned to her cock station.

Last to be escorted was slut Michelle. Maria, his wife, had started to stir up the crowd as Michelle was knelt in front of the cock she was going to blow. Cries of, "What a fucking slut!" and "You fucking whore sissy maid!" filled the room. Maria looked at her husband on stage positioned in front of a massive black cock and then looked over to Mark and smiled and winked. He nodded back.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the emcee began and the crowd went silent. The emcee went on to explain the rules. The cocks will get harder as the would-be queens mix saliva, stroking and sucking in the correct amount relative to the state of arousal their assigned cock achieved.

This competition was different than the previous deep-throat competition. The cock was not already fully erect and merely swallowing to the base to trip the micro switch to begin the ten-second countdown would not be enough. Each machine had sensors built into it and would only respond to real lifelike blow-job mouth and hand actions.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the emcee started again, "we are about to crown a new Queen of Paradise!" The crowd howled with excitement and enthusiasm.

"But tonight, we have a special treat for our blow job queen." The emcee said as he held up a flack of white liquid.

"Here we have eight ounces of fresh, hot, and creamy sperm! Actual sperm! Whichever contestant sets their timer off first and holds for ten seconds, guess what? The blowjob machine will begin pumping the sperm into the new queen's mouth. We hope the winner will be able to swallow it all, but won't count against them if she can't."

The emcee said this with a wink and a smile followed by a smirk to the audience.

"Additionally, I would like to thank all the men in the audience for their donations." The emcee raised up the flask of fresh sperm. This immediately brought hissing and heckling from several crossdressers and transexuals in the audience. "Oh, I am so sorry please let me thank all those who ejaculated into the flask." The emcee said apologetically. The crossdressers and transexuals clapped and nodded their heads.

The girls were instructed to take their positions. They were asked if any of them had any questions and if they understood the rules. It was a trick question that was asked every year. Three bimbos on stage began nodding and wagging their heads no to one question and yes to another as the same question was asked repeatedly.

Unlike the deep-throat contest, there was no countdown. "And we're off!" the emcee announced. "Begin blowjobs, ladies." He continued as a bell rang up on stage.

Michelle was in his own little world. His mind replayed the afternoon. This was the exact same machine Miss Stephanie used with him that afternoon. He recognized some of the markings. This was the exact same machine! What a lucky coincidence he thought to himself.

Spit, stroke, suck, and repeat is what went through his mind. Reminding himself that each time the cock entered his mouth he needed to take it a little deeper while making sure he added enough mouth lube to the erecting cock. And so, he began his quest for the crown.

After a few seconds, he could feel the cock begin to respond to his efforts. The crowd howling and cheering was deafening but through it all, he could hear his wife cheering him on. "Go baby!" and "That's my husband!" This motivated Michelle and he redoubled his efforts to get the cock hard.

He was forgetting something Miss Stephanie had taught him; the cock was not getting as hard as quickly as it did earlier with Miss Stephanie's lesson. What was it he thought; he replayed the lessons of the afternoon in his mind. AHH, he finally remembered Miss Stephanie's all-important instruction. "Pay attention to the balls!"

After every two or three swallows he began to gently lick the ball sack of the machine. The machine responded immediately. He could feel the mechanical cock begin to grow in his mouth faster. "That's it!" He thought to himself. Now it felt like the blowjobs he had given earlier in the day with Miss Stephanie.

He could not see the other contestants and had no idea how close any of them were to completing their blowjobs. He felt like he was behind and needed to pick up the pace. "More spit, more stroking, and more attention to the balls" was all that was going through his mind.

The crowd was roaring, one of the girls must be getting close he thought. Finally, his cock felt as erect as it did earlier in practice. It was now or never he thought to himself as he took one final deep breath and concentrated on swallowing the entire 10" cock in one forward movement of her mouth. He felt his lips touch the countdown timer.

The rules did not permit contestants to know if they had successfully triggered their cum blast timer but the crowd certainly knew. All Michelle could do was hope she was the first. She tried counting to ten but was so nervous she lost count at two. It was an eternity that seemed to pass, she must have lost she thought to herself.

Before she could finish that thought a blast of cum hit the back of her throat. It was so hard and so fast that she immediately started to gag. "Hold it, Hold it." Michelle thought to herself. She could not. This was a half pint of warm cum being forced into her like a fire hose.

ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers
12