Queen of Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another second or two cum exploded from Michelle's mouth and her nose and it just kept cumming. The crowd loved it. It was part of the show. Again, the crowd showed their appreciation for the winning cock sucker with shouts like "What a cock sucker, fucking whore, and cum slut."

Michelle was in a dazed shock as she knelt back from the enormous black cock that had just pumped so much cum into her and on her. "That's my girl!" He could hear his wife shouting with pride and pleasure.

A few seconds passed before Michelle realized that Miss Stephanie was on stage and trying to pull him up off his knees. He eventually got up and was led to the front of the stage. The crowd roared approval as Michelle stood before them. Her face, hair, and French maid's outfit were covered in cum. "And I present to you this year's Queen of Paradise, sissy Michelle!" Miss Stephanie raised Michelle's hand in victory!

One of the judges, Keith, came up on stage and raised Michelle's other cum covered hand. "To our new Queen," he announced. "Our new Queen is going to take a few minutes to compose herself and will be out shortly to be crowned," he said.

With that, he led Michelle off the stage and back to his office. Once in the office, he again congratulated Michelle on his amazing deep throat and cock sucking abilities. He walked behind his desk, opened a drawer, and pulled out a pile of one-hundred-dollar bills. As promised, your prize of five thousand dollars and placed it on his desk.

Keith then pulled out a camera and told Michelle that he always takes a few pictures of each year's queen for his Queen of Paradise yearbook. He could sense what Michelle was about to say. "Oh, don't worry about being covered in cum," he explained, "the first photo of each queen is just after they walk off stage." Michelle, somewhat still in a daze, smiled and agreed.

Keith positioned her by a wall with a scenic view painted on it and instructed her to give him a slutty but dignified pose. Keith snapped a few Polaroid photos from a few different angles. When he was satisfied, he pulled a large photo album from his shelf opened it to the last page and placed the new queen's photos into it. Michelle felt somewhat embarrassed at this point. What if these photos ever got out, he thought to himself.

"Would like to see some of our past queens," Keith asked. Michelle awkwardly shook his head in agreement. "Our first queen, you recognize Miss Stephanie?" He asked. "Go ahead turn the page, there are a few more of her," he instructed. Michelle did as instructed and was surprised to see pictures of Miss Stephanie, on her knees sucking cock in the very office she was in. The last photo of Miss Stephanie was one where her face was covered in fresh cum and a necklace with a single white pearl on it.

Michelle flipped through the photo album and it followed the same format. The first photo is on a single page as the new queen came off stage and into his office followed by pictures of a blowjob by the new queen and all ending with a cum covered face and a necklace with a single white pearl on it. It slowly dawned on Michelle that Keith was intending to add more photos of her to the Queen of Paradise yearbook.

"How would you like to make one thousand dollars a night cash for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday," Keith asked Michelle. "I would like you to be a hostess here at the club those nights. Tax-free cash?" Keith explained. Michelle was surprised at the offer and didn't know what to make of it. Keith pulled out another smaller stack of one-hundred-dollar bills and put them on the desk next to the larger stack. "Starting tonight," he said with emphasis.

Michelle sat there for a moment not knowing what he should do. On the one hand, six thousand dollars tax-free was more than twice his salary as a consultant. On the other hand, if he took the money he would have to drop to his knees and suck Keith's cock, take a facial, and have photos of it placed in the yearbook. Michelle thought, I've already given the other two judges blow jobs and his wife, Maria, had encouraged him in the quest to be queen so, what would be the harm? "I'd love to be a hostess!" he told Keith.

"Wonderful Michelle! Welcome to the Paradise family." Keith exclaimed as he stood and began to unzip his pants. Michelle knew what was to come next. Once Keith was out from behind his desk Michelle dropped to his knees and finished unzipping Keith's pants. He pulled them down to his knees followed by his underwear. Keith's cock was noticeably smaller than any of the cock's he had sucked that day.

Michelle knew now from experience that Keith's cock would be easy to suck off and he would cum easily. Michelle took his limp cock into his mouth and engulfed it in its entirety, it very quickly became rock hard in his mouth and he could easily deep throat it to the balls. He could hear the Polaroid camera snapping pictures.

Michelle easily slipped into his newly found slut mode. He teased Keith's cock with his tongue and cupped and fondled his balls gently. Keith's cock was small enough that he was able to deep-throat it and stretch his tongue to lick his balls. Michelle could start to taste the ore-cum leaking from the cock in his mouth. It would not be long before Keith erupted.

Keith had been complimenting Michelle as he was sucking his cock. "That's a good girl. You are such a good cock sucker." and finally "Oh my god I'm gonna cum!" Keith pulled his cock from Michelle's mouth and demanded "open your mouth you fucking slut!" Michelle did as he was instructed and opened his mouth as wide as he could. He could feel the ropes of cum splashing on his face and in his mouth.

Keith used his softening cock to wipe his cum off Michelle's face and into his mouth. "You like daddy's cum don't you Michelle?" Keith teased.

"Yes, daddy I love your sweet hot cum, thank you, thank you," He panted.

Keith gently helped Michelle to his feet and as he did, he pulled Michelle to him tightly and began to gently and passionately kiss his cum filled mouth. Michelle could feel his cock begin to erect. This was a strange feeling to Michelle. His mind was in a fog. He felt dizzy but it somehow felt good to him. Michelle began to passionately return the affections Keith was advancing. The two of them spent several moments exchanging Keith's cum.

After the cum was gone, Keith broke the kiss and whispered, "your beautiful Michelle but, let's not keep you audience waiting." Michelle came back to earth. He was embarrassed because he had lost all sense of what he was doing and where he was. He had just sucked another cock. How many cocks and mouthfuls of cum had he swallowed today. Keith showed him to the bathroom and instructed Michelle to clean the dried cum off her face, fix his makeup and put some slut red lipstick on.

Michelle disappeared and Keith began to get his pants back on. Keith proudly put the new polaroids of Michelle's Queen of Paradise initiation into his binder of all the previous Queens. Michelle emerged from the bathroom looking as slutty as when she walked onto the stage earlier. Keith instructed Michelle to turn around and once he did Keith took a gold necklace with a single white pearl on it from his jacket pocket. "What's this?" Michelle questioned. Keith explained that this was his gift to all Queens and that each time a Queen blew him another pearl was added.

"Let's go Miss Paradise, your court awaits you," Keith instructed.

12