Queen of Sheba Club Ch. 02

Story Info
More white sluts for black lezdoms.
3.9k words
4.62
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long black limousine took Angel and Dawn to the front of the Queen of Sheba. As the limo stopped in front of the building both noticed the hookers lining the street in front of the building. All were white or Asian dressed in revealing clothing with heavy makeup most were older women.

As the Limo pulled up to the front of the building Miss Wayne and Sargeant Jackson stepped out the brightly lit front doors and stood atop the stairs behind them Beth stood attached to Sargeant Jackson by leash leading to the collar around her throat.

Angela noticed Beth was wearing an outfit that barely covered her ass and pussy that seemed to have been lifted from a Japanese Cartoon of a police uniform.

As the limo stopped Angela opened the door and her and Dawn slid out. Walking up the stairs towards Miss Wayne and Sargeant Jackson she looked at the whores on the side walk. They all looked like older women and she noticed many seemed to have weddings rings on.

Reaching the top of the stairs they both looked up at Miss Wayne. Something clicked in Angela's brain filling her with adoration and admiration for Miss Wayne and Sgt Jackson.

"Well they certainly look like they will be a good team together these two goth sluts." Wayne said to Jackson

"Indeed they do." Jackson responded "Angel I am sure you recall officer Beth she is my new special assistant."

Looking at Beth she saw that she now wore a thick black leather studded collar with Bimbo Officer Beth stamped in white letters across the front.

"Well lets get you inside so we can discuss your duties. Come!" ordered Wayne as she turned and led them back into the club.

Angela and Dawn followed Miss Wayne and Sargeant Jackson inside with Beth. Angela felt slightly envious of Beth seeing her wiggling ass poking out from the bottom of her obscene uniform as she followed Sargeant Jackson leading her on a leash.

Stage she saw Crystal naked on the piano top singing with a naked Gina beside her providing back up vocals to a very raunchy song. As a crowd of black women cheered and applauded while several younger white women carried trays of drinks to the tables.

They followed Miss Wayne to the elevator into a large office. Miss Wayne sat behind a massive wooden desk. Sargeant Jackson sat in a tall leather chair in the corner and Beth knelt on the floor next to her with her head bowed.

"Angela you shall now be known as Dark Angel. You and Dawn will work mainly in the bar although sometimes I may send you out to the street to check on things there." Miss Wayne explained "You will make sure the street girls are doing what they should. Do you both understand?"

"Yes Maam." both answered in unison.

"Very good. Alright Sergeant Jackson will give you your instructions for tonight."

Sergeant Jackson stood "Come." she ordered walking out of the office. Beth Angela and Dawn following her. Leading them out in the hall. "Beth you and I are going to play poker." Jackson said "There are some people in the bar who want to meet you two.".

Going to the bar Jackson walked to a large table where 5 older well dressed black women sat picking food off a tray held by blond white woman in her 30s naked except for a leather collar and thick black butt plug in her ass. Clamps on her nipples connected by gold chain made her nipples stand erect.

"Greetings ladies allow me to introduce Angel and Dawn to you." Sargeant Jackson said "I will leave them with you to get to know."

"Well thank you Jackson we have heard so much about these two. They certainly look wonderful. The doctors have done a wonderful job on them." The woman at the head of the table said as she picked a cracker off tray being held for them. "Angel come over here let me look at you."

Angel stepped around the table to the woman standing next to her. The woman reached up cupping Angel's tits through her top and squeezing them. "Well these are some fine titties you got."

The woman next to her reached up and pinched Angel's ass. "She got a fine bubble butt too." the woman said.

A woman across the table grabbed Dawn by the arm pulling Dawn onto her lap. Wrapping an arm around Dawn's waist she nuzzled against her neck "This cutie looks like fun.".

"Maybe they would be fun to play with." chuckled an older woman wearing a black fur coat as she picked a small sandwich off the tray and held it before Dawn's face. "Are you hungry little bitch?" she whispered to Dawn.

"yes Maam." Dawn purred back sweetly.

"Good bitch" said the woman holding the sandwich up for Dawn to take from her fingers.

The other two women continued groping and feeling up Angel as they talked about her and Dawn.

Sargeant Jackson sat at a table with 3 other black women playing poker. A blond woman of about 40 with a fit body wearing a white thong dealt the cards the scar on her belly showed she had birthed a child sometime in her past. Beside each of the players knelt a white woman with a collar on. Beth knelt beside Jackson as the cards were dealt.

Jackson scanned her cards and tossed two on to the table. "Hit me." she grunted as the dealer passed her two more cards. Jackson examined her cards as the next player played her hand The third player folded.

"Oh that's such a shame." the dealer said.

The final player examined her cards looked around the table and said "Call" laying down four kings and an Ace. The other players laid down their cards. Jackson had two pairs. The winner scooped up the chips on the table as the dealer clapped her hands together rapidly saying in an enthusiastic squeal "Goodie goodie." she was clearly a silly bimbo but she gathered the cards shuffled and dealt again. The girl kneeling beside the winner, a blond with big teased hair hanging to her shoulders wearing pink skirt that barely covered her ass and pink platform heels gave a wide grin, which despite her clearly being older then 30 made her look like a brainless teenager, "Oh yes Miss you won again!".

As the next hand was dealt the four white girls kneeling on the floor gazed around the room with bored looks grinning stupidly. Beth realized the other white women at the table all looked like stupid bimbos. But then her mind became distracted by the big screen tv showing Crystal on stage with Gina singing Gypsies Tramps and Thieves as they shook their asses at the audience.

Back in the bar Angel and Dawn were both sitting on laps of the women at the table as the women's hands groped them. One of the women suddenly found Dawn's cage.

"Oh my your a special girl aren't you?" the woman announced to the table.

"Yes Maam I am but I will do as you command." Dawn answered.

Reaching up the woman pulled her top down exposing Dawn's tits.

"She certainly has great titties." the woman said pinching Dawn's nipples.

"Bitch come suck these titties." the woman snapped at the woman holding the tray.

The woman holding Angel reached under her skirt and started probing her pussy with her fingers. "This one has a wet cunt " she said gleefully. "We should take them to a play area."

Angel found herself getting excited by the women touching her as one started nibbling her ear she turned and kissed the woman full on the mouth surrendering to her strength. As the woman worked another finger in her cunt Angel pressed against the woman sucking the woman's tongue in her mouth.

Dawn felt the woman pinching and twisting her nipples and moaned in pleasure as the woman bit her shoulder. "you like the pain Bitch?" the woman whispered in Dawn's ear.

"YYYYYYYES" Dawn screamed in ecstasy.

"Good girl." the woman smiled tugging Dawn's nipples.

"Well I think it is time we take these sluts somewhere private." one of the women said.

"Yes it is." The others agreed.

"Come bitches" the oldest woman barked standing up. Angel and Dawn followed the five women to the elevator. The woman with the food tray followed them being led by the chain on her nipple clamps.

Jackson continued the card game as Beth knelt on the floor. Her and the other three white women kneeling on the floor found herself gazing entranced at the big screen showing Crystal and Gina's performance. They were singing a song Beth had never heard before "Hey I'm a slut all I want to do is fuck." Gina was singing back up sliding naked on a pole as Crystal sat legs spread wide pinching her nipples as she sang into the mic.

As Crystal finished the song in a sultry voice she announced "hope you liked the new song it will be released in our next album which will be released under my new band name White Trailer Trash."

Beth thought "oh wow that will be a great album."

Jackson lost another hand and threw her cards down angrily. "Well damn it I'm out of chips." she grumbled.

The woman who had a huge pile of chips in front of her from her winnings grinned saying "I'll give you two blue chips if you take your bimbo's top off lets see those tits."

Jackson looked down at Beth "Alright take it off pet."

Beth quickly pulled her top off and the woman passed two chips to Jackson. The game continued soon the other players were trading chips with the tall black woman who kept winning. The three bimbos kneeling on the floor after a few hours of play were naked.

The four black women had taken off their furs and piled them on a chair. Angel and Dawn were now naked on all fours. The blond serving girl was bent over a low stool with a banana in her cunt and a another deep in her ass.

"Sissy slut get in there and lick her clit but don't let her cum." One of the women ordered.

Dawn crawled under the blond and reaching up revealing her clit and started playing her tongue over the clit standing up under the folds. The blond started breathing quickly moaning as Dawn teased her clit.

The blond let out a loud gasp of pain as a leather strap cracked across her ass. "Oh no slut don't you dare cum." one of black women said in teasing tone.

Dawn continued licking the shaved white cunt over her as she felt her legs being lifted and straps wrapped around her ankles leaving her legs suspended in the air and spread.

"Oh this slut is loose." a black female voice said as Dawn felt a warm lube being rubbed onto her ass. Soon fingers probed into her ass opening her up. The fingers fucked into her ass and soon another finger was pushed into her. Dawn moaned into the white cunt on her face.

Angel was naked as a black woman grabbed her hair and pulled her crawling across the room. picking up a large black double dildo she worked it deep into Angel's cunt. Pulling her backwards by her hair the black woman lined up the dildo with Dawn's ass. The other woman pulled her fingers from Dawn's ass and the dildo was guided into her.

Dawn felt the dildo entering her and teased the clit before with her tongue. The blond gasped in pleasure and a strap cracked across the blond's ass. Dawn felt the dildo push deeper into her ass. As a black woman barked "Lets see you two bitches fuck."

Angel almost screamed in pain as the strap came down across her back as the woman ordered her to fuck Dawn. Pushing back she felt the dildo entering her cunt and heard Dawn moan as the dildo went deeper in her ass.

One of the women took out her phone and started filming Angel with the dildo in her cunt fucking back into Dawn with the dildo stretching both their holes and blond tied over the stool with the banana stretching her ass as Dawn licked her cunt and in front of the blond an older black woman stood with her skirt raised holding the blond's face to her cunt. The blond's ass was red from the whipping applied to it. As she moaned in pleasure from Dawn's tongue teasing her clit.

Beth knelt naked on the floor next to Jackson. The other 3 bimbos were also naked. One now was on the table in a 69 with the dealer as the four black women playing cards watched smoking cigars and laughing at the two white bimbos putting on a show.

"These bimbo sluts will do anything." A large muscular black woman laughed "They don't care who is watching."

Jackson opened her top and pulling Beth up by her hair growled "Suck my tits bitch." and pushed her face into the tits.

Beth eagerly put her lips to Jackson's nipple greedily sucking on the nipple as she felt Jackson's fingers tracing down her ass and then pushing into her cunt.

As the finger entered her Beth's lips suckled the big black nipple harder like a baby with her mother.

"Aw Bimbo Beth likes Mama's titties." Jackson said in a low voice.

Beth nodded her head in agreement as she sucked the fat black titties looking up at Jackson with big eyes.

"Now you need to get down and take care of your Mama little Bimbo." Jackson murmured pulling her off the nipple.

Beth dropped to her knees and opened Sargeant Jackson's shorts pulling them down over her fat ass. Beth pulled Jackson's ass cheeks apart and pushed her face into her ass licking it, probing the black ass hole with her tongue.

"Yes dear fuck Mama's ass with your tongue." Jackson said in a low voice as Beth licked.

The other two white bimbos were bent over the table being fist fucked by black women.

Angel and Dawn were fucking each other with an end of the double dildo in each others holes. While Dawn licked the cunt of the blond tied over her. The blond serving girl squirmed as Dawn licked her and another Black pussy was pushed in her face to lick.

One of the women was applying a leather strap to Angel's ass urging Angel to fuck Dawn harder. Dawn moaned into the white cunt on her face as the dildo pushed deeper into her ass.

The women laughed and joked among themselves as they abused the three white sluts. "These nasty sluts sure enjoy this" One said as she brought a crop down on the blonds back.

"Time to use these bitches. They are having to much fun." one of the black women said.

One woman grabbed Angel by her hair pulling her onto a couch tossing her over the end of the couch. One of the women sat on the couch in front of Angel and pulling her dress up pushed her cunt into Angel's face "Eat it bitch." she yelled slapping Angel's face.

When Angel didn't respond the woman grabbed her hair pulling her face into the cunt. "Best get working Slut or we are gonna have to hurt you." the woman whispered evilly "But maybe you want that." The woman reached down with one hand grabbing Angel's nipple pinching it.

A sharp crack with a wooden rod across her ass pushed Angel's face into the black cunt in front of her and she started licking the black folds.

Another crack with rod across her ass and the command "Get you tongue in me tongue fuck me bitch." Startled Angel the pain shearing her ass and startling her as she wiggled her tongue into the cunt in her face.

"Yea this bitch likes the pain. This Goth slut knows she is a lez slut meant to serve blacks." the woman said in a low voice.

She felt hands on her ass spreading her cunt as a voice said "Looks like her cunt is leaking already." A finger was pushed into her and started finger fucking her. Angel found the feeling growing in her and she pushed her tongue deeper into the black cunt in front of her.

"Oh yes bitch eat that black pussy." the woman said in a lusty tone.

Another finger entered her cunt and started roughly fucking her. Angel was losing herself in lust moaning in pleasure into the cunt she was eating. She could only think of the cunt in her face wanting to push her face into it and be totally engulfed by it as her cunt was filled. More fingers entered her cunt stretching it opening up and she felt totally controlled and liked the sensation of being a hole to be filled.

Dawn had been pulled out from under the white cunt she was licking and before she knew what was happening thick black thighs were on either side of her head. A shaved black pussy came down on her face. "Eat me" a voice barked as the pussy rubbed over her face.

The dildo was still deep in Dawn's ass stretching her out filling her hole as the pussy covering her face blinded her taking away all sense of anything beyond her stretched ass filled with the rubber cock and the black pussy on her face which she was hungrily licking with her tongue.

The blond was still bound over the table one woman stood in front of her pushing her ass in the blond's face "eat my black ass slut." as another black woman came behind the blond and started working her hand into the blond's cunt. The blond's face was buried deep in the fat black ass covering her face.

The black woman pulled her hand out of the blond cunt making a fist she punched deep into the blond cunt causing the blond to moan in the fat black ass covering her face. The blond pushed her tongue into the black ass.

"Yes bitch you eat black ass well. Soon your daughter will be old enough to bring her here and she can eat black ass with you. What will her daddy say about his wife and daughter being lezzie black owned sluts?"

The other woman was fisting the blond cunt "Gawd this slut is so loose I bet we could fuck her with a baseball bat." the woman fist fucking her joked.

Angel felt her face being pushed into the black cunt as her cunt was stretched open and the hand started fucking her harder. She rubbed her nose on the clit in her face, pushing her tongue deeper into the cunt. She felt pleasure filling her body totally losing herself in the sensations.

Dawn pushed her tongue deep in the black cunt riding her face. She felt hands gripping her ankles spreading them wide as the dildo was pulled from her ass leaving her feeling empty. She wanted her ass filled and squealed "fuck me" into the cunt on her face.

Soon Dawn felt something pushing into her ass "Oh yes, yes fuck me fill me with cock." Dawn screamed into the black cunt.

"This little sissy slut loves cock." one of the woman yelled as she started fucking Dawn.

Crystal and Gina came into the office wearing halter tops and daisy duke jeans with their asses hanging out. They looked like two redneck country girl sluts. Sitting in the office with Mistress Eliza were two well dressed black women.

"I am sure you have seen Crystal before and are familiar with her work." Mistress Eliza said to the two women "She has been out of the public eye for some time due to unfortunate events. Her husband has taken her two children and him with her father tried to put her in a mental hospital and take control of her by putting her in a conservatorship. Fortunately I was able to get her into a hospital and treated by a doctor friendly to us. She has agreed to me taking over her conservatorship and now she is ready to release another album. This is Gina her and Crystal will appear as 'white trailer trash'. We have worked hard creating their image and they will be marketed mostly to black audiences."

"Really? This is a big change for her but these two do have great eye appeal." said one of the women.

"They certainly do" Mistress Eliza said "And both have had their attitudes changed to be very accommodating which I think you will like."

"Lets hear their sound." the first woman said.

Crystal and Gina stood side by side as the music started Crystal singing "I'm a slut I like getting fucked, I luv to eat pussy." The song continued with Gina backing her up providing a long Ohhh sound.

The two women listening sat up as the song continued watching the two singers.

As the song finished the two women whispered to each other nodding and looking at Crystal and Gina.

Turning to Mistress Eliza the one woman said "They sound great and the outfits are good. I think we can have a market for white trash bimbos. We might want to add a bimbo back up band. We have many other songs we could add to their repertoire. Crystal is a big name she has many fans her changing from country to urban bimbo style will be huge news. 'white trailer trash' can make millions. How accommodating can they be."

"Tell them what you want."

12