Queen of Sheba Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip sluts" the woman barked out.

Crystal and Gina quickly stripped off their clothes and stood naked before the two women.

"Give us a show."

Gina and Crystal started kissing and feeling each other up. The women watched the two making out enjoying the show. As the two started fingering each other they sank to their knees sitting on the floor with their legs spread they kissed and fingered each other.

After several minutes the two black women stood and turning to Mistress Eliza said "Excellent get a bimbo back up band and we will make a fortune. We will send a contract to you."

"Excellent." Mistress Eliza answered shaking hands with both women.

A Gstring glad Maria came and guided the women out.

Angel and Dawn laid on the floor their faces covered with pussy juice and their holes stretched open. their asses red from the spankings they had received and being fucked repeatedly.

"Oh my gawd" Dawn groaned "that was the best I have ever been fucked."

"Yesssss" Angel moaned "I can't wait for it to happen again."

Lifting herself from the floor Angel saw the room was trashed and they were alone. As Dawn and her gathered their clothes a woman in her forties wearing a French maid's outfit that left her bare ass hanging out came in.

"Good morning girls you need to get to your rooms so I can clean up." the maid said.

Angel and Dawn stumbled into the hall and went off to their rooms.

12