Queen of Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down," Grandma ordered, as she knelt down beside me.

"Okay," I said, this entire situation just getting weirder and wilder.

"Hand me a stocking, Karen," Grandma ordered.

Mom did, as Grandma explained, "White sluts are expected to wear nylons for our BBC masters at all times."

White sluts? BBC masters? This seemed like the longest, most twisted practical joke ever. It did however explain why my Mom constantly wore nylons... which I'd always considered impractical.

"Masters?" I asked eventually, as Grandma began to put a stocking on my leg.

"Yes," Mom nodded. "They're our masters, and we're their sluts, pets, whores, slaves for BBC. Many people consider those labels disgusting, but our family wears them with a certain amount of pride."

"And we'll do anything for BBC," Grandma added, as she finished smoothing the stocking onto my leg.

"Anything?" I asked, my brilliant brain unable to say any more than a word at a time.

"Yes, anything," Grandma nodded, as Mom handed her the other stocking. "Give her an example, Karen."

"Mom!" My Mom objected to her own Mom.

"She's already seen you double penetrated by two monster black cocks, and she's bearing up quite well with it," Grandma pointed out.

"Fuck," Mom sighed, as Grandma began to put the second nylon on my leg.

"Tell her about your wedding night," Grandma said.

"Please, don't make me tell her that," Mom begged, her eyes showing complete fear.

"Right now," Grandma ordered. I wouldn't learn until a later day that we had a female family hierarchy, which started at the top with Great Grandmother, and as the newest member I was at the bottom, and was thus expected to obey all my elders... I mean I always had... but this would be a far more demanding and sexy level of obedience.

Mom sighed heavily. "On my wedding night I was gangbanged by a dozen black men, and your Dad was their fluffer."

"What's a fluffer?" I asked, even as I recalled the pictures of my parents on their wedding day looking so happy and radiant... no way could I have imagined before tonight my Mom being gangbanged... although it could provide a genetic reason for many of my own fantasies; which included being spit-roasted (I'd needed to google what getting fucked from both ends was called), double penetrated, fucked air tight (anal sex intrigued me, but it also scared me) or being the centerpiece of a train... getting fucked endlessly by guy after guy... and usually in those fantasies it was a football team... or a basketball team.

"A fluffer is someone who sucks all the dicks and keeps them hard so the black studs can fuck their women," Grandma explained bluntly, as she finished putting the second stocking on me.

"Wow," I said, shock after shock coursing through my head.

Grandma stood back up and pulled me up too. "Yeah, watching your Dad suck a cock that's about to go into your Mom is always pretty hot."

"I can't fathom," I said, which was true, as my stockings began sliding down my legs.

"The corset," Grandma ordered, holding out her hand to Mom.

Mom handed it to her as she apologized to me yet again, "I'm so sorry you had to find out this way."

"It's actually better this way," Grandma disagreed, as she wrapped this see-through thin black material around my tits and waist, my hard nipples poking right through it.

"How so?" Mom asked, clearly struggling with my predicament.

"You would have dreamed up even more endless excuses to keep Jamie out of the Spades Club," Grandma said.

"She isn't ready," Mom said.

"What do you think, Jamie? Are you not ready?" Grandma asked me, as she pulled up a stocking and clasped it to the corset.

"I think I really am," I said, my excitement gradually rising, even though I was also very nervous. I'd indulged in more than one fantasy of being gangbanged... by a football team, a basketball team... groups of men where race didn't matter... just a bunch of cocks. All my favourite porn videos were of women being fucked by two or more guys.... I could never explain these fantasies to myself and why they turned me on... until now. After I came, usually from a wine bottle I kept hidden in my closet for that purpose, I always felt guilty, but knowing what I'd learned this evening, I now considered that pretty unnecessary... silly, even. I added, "Almost all my fantasies are about being gangbanged."

"Of course they are," Grandma said, as she finished clasping my stockings to my see-through lingerie. "You are a Walton, after all."

"Are your fantasy cocks BBC?" Mom asked.

"I've never thought about race that much, just cocks: lots and lots of big cocks," I said, "although many of the videos, now that I think about it, were of black men fucking white women, which I found pretty hot."

"Well then, your fantasy is about to become reality," Grandma smiled, kissing my cheek fondly. She backed away and said sweetly, "You look so hot and fuckable."

I laughed, "More words I never fathomed hearing from a family member."

"Oh, you'll be hearing many things from family members you never fathomed," Grandma said, "Look in the mirror, you sweet thing."

I moved a couple steps, turned around, and stared at myself. I couldn't believe how lingerie could transform me from a sweet nerd into a sexy vixen. "Wow!" I said, mostly to myself.

"You do look pretty," Mom said.

"Just pretty?" I asked, as I turned around to check out my ass, which was completely uncovered, as was my vagina, since the lingerie set didn't come with panties.

"You look fucking hot," Grandma said.

"Yes honey, you look fucking hot as hell," Mom said, making me laugh.

"Well, I do look like you," I smiled.

"Are you ready to be tonight's Princess of Spades?" Grandma asked. "Ordinarily you'd be called the Queen of Spades, but since you're starting out tonight as a virgin, we're calling you the Princess, which in a way is better. So are you ready?"

"Yes, no, and everything in between," I said.

"That's the Walton spirit," Grandma said, slapping my naked ass.

"Did my dear, sweet Grandma just slap my ass?" I asked with a giggle.

"It's a very fine ass," Grandma shrugged.

"That's true," I agreed, having never really thought much about my ass until just now when I saw it showcased by the lingerie.

"All the Walton ladies have them," Grandma said, shaking her own ass before me, still completely naked, as she opened the door.

"I'm so fortunate to come from such a great line of ass genes," I quipped, as I followed my Grandma out, dressed like a total slut... my nervousness subdued by my growing excitement. I'd fantasized about losing my virginity for a while, and it had seemed to be something in the distant future. But it was now imminent.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself," Mom encouraged me, as we headed downstairs to the orgy. I was guessing it would soon become my orgy.

"I can't believe everyone's doing this!" I said, as I was suddenly back to watching an orgy... my Great Grandma was sucking a dick while stroking two others... which I considered very impressive multi-tasking. Aunt Jill was doing the same thing, as was a large woman I didn't recognize.

"Oh my," I said.

"They're all preparing those dicks for you," Grandma informed me.

"They are?" I asked, as I stared at a large number of huge black cocks.

"Every one of them," Mom said from behind me.

"Oh my," I repeated.

"Ladies and gentle-studs," Grandma spoke up in a commanding voice, and suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing.

"That's my Great Granddaughter," Great Grandma said, just after she'd extracted a huge black cock from her mouth.

"She's so fine," the guy whose dick was just in her mouth said, as suddenly more than a couple dozen pairs of eyes were directed at me.

"Come over here Jamie," Great Grandma said.

"So nice," someone said, as I walked nervously to my Great Grandma, unable to keep from looking hungrily at all the hard, exposed BBC's.

"She looks just like you, Julie," a female voice called out.

"Aawww, you're so sweet," Julie said, as she looked me in the eyes, snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor.

I looked back at her, perplexed.

"Knees, Jamie," she ordered.

"Oh... sorry," I said, as I nodded and slowly knelt beside my mostly naked Great Grandmother.

"Ready to suck some BBC?" she asked.

"I'd better be," I smiled, feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline and courage, perhaps because the cock right in front of me was so fucking big and hard. I then went to it and took it in my mouth.

"She's definitely related to you," the guy I was sucking chuckled. Although I'd only sucked a single cock for just a couple of minutes before this moment, I'd practiced secretly in my room on a variety of cucumbers... since I wanted to be able to give a good blow job when the occasion presented itself... which it just had... big time... pun intended.

"Like mother, like daughter, like granddaughter and like great granddaughter," Julie joked, as I bobbed on the ten-inch cock, taking over half of it right off the bat.

"She sucks cock like you, Karen," someone said, as I realized not only was I sucking cock, I was sucking cock in a room full of people who were watching me... including my Mom, and apparently I was emulating her excellent cock sucking technique.

"I'm flattered," Karen said.

"Is her young pussy available tonight?" someone asked.

"Ask her," Julie said.

The guy in my mouth pulled back and I said, my pussy on utter fire unlike anything I'd ever felt before, lust completely consuming me, as my natural submissive Walton nature came alive, "I want to be a slut for BBC, just like my Mom, Aunt, Grandma and Great Grandma."

"Did you just call me a slut?" Great Grandma asked, her eyebrow raised.

"I certainly did," I said, then added wickedly, "you're a dirty slut for big black cock, and I'll be honoured if I can follow in your footsteps."

"Well, so long as you're making everything clear," she smirked, as some others laughed.

"So who's going to take my virginity?" I threw out there.

"She's a virgin?" more than one person asked.

"I'm virginal except for my paramours the cucumbers, hairbrushes and a wine bottle," I fully disclosed with a sexy, playful smile.

"Fuck," the guy in front of me said, as I took his cock back into my mouth. I always wanted to be the best in all my subjects at school; I strived to be the top debater; and if I was going to be a Queen of Spades, or for now only a Princess of Spades until next week, I wanted to be the best cock sucking, cock fucking slut I could manage to be.

"She's mine," a deep voice asserted as I bobbed on the cock in my mouth.

"Sure thing, Barnes," Great Grandma agreed.

I sucked for another thirty seconds or so before I felt hands on my hips. I pulled back and turned my head around to see a large, chubby older man behind me with kinky white hair. He must have been in his seventies.

In a million years I would never have imagined losing my virginity in a room full of people, with my mother and my every other female relative essentially naked, and to a black man I was just now meeting only a minute or two before the fact, who was close to the same age as my Great Grandma... and yet... all this added up to exactly what was about to happen.

"Ready to be blacked, baby girl?" Barnes asked.

"Yes, sir," I said, as he positioned himself behind me on my hands and knees, and I felt his cock between my pussy lips, teasing me as he moved it ever so slowly up and down. "Please fuck me with your big black cock."

"Barnes was my very first fuck too," Mom mentioned, just as his cock slid inside me.

"Reeeeeeeeeeeally?" I moaned, as his cock stretched open my virgin pussy.

"Yeah, he's been fucking us Walton girls for decades," Mom said, as she watched me taking my first dick. With some obvious pride I might add, apparently having recovered from her reluctance for her darling baby to become an official slut.

"I'm so full," I moaned, as his cock filled me completely. It was as long as the biggest cucumber I'd fucked myself with... the one that broke my hymen... but this actual cock felt even fatter.

"You look really hot with that black dick in your pussy," Great Grandma said.

"It feels so good," I groaned as Barnes began fucking me.

"Such a tight pussy," he groaned.

"Get back to sucking, slut," the guy in front of me said, so I opened my mouth and was then being spit-roasted.

"That's my girl," Mom said, now sounding totally proud of my new slutty side... losing my virginity... being blacked... the centre of everyone's attention.

In fact Mrs. Walker was by now fully aware of my presence at this orgy, and she gave me an approving smile and a wave from across the room. And what everyone says is true.... She has a great ass.

"Someone had better get their dick in my ass right fucking now," Great Grandma demanded in a loud voice.

For the next few minutes I was spit-roasted. I remained on all fours as the two black men fucked my face and pussy, and I was in complete heaven.

"Here comes your first load, sexy girl," my face-fucking guy said, before he pulled out and splattered my face with his cum... which to my surprise was very warm... something I'd never thought about before this moment, but I guess everything in a person's body is at body temperature. Duh.

"Cock, more cock," I demanded, after a few ropes splattered my face, and then his cock went away.

"Here you go, pretty girl," a deep voice said, as a semi-erect cock was dangled before me.

"Nice cock," I said, as he slid it into my mouth.

"What an insatiable slut," someone said, as I was again being spit-roasted. Which sounded strange, since from everything I'd seen tonight, every woman here was both insatiable and an utter slut. (I don't mean that in a bad way, of course!)

Barnes ordered, as he firmly held my hips and stopped moving while he was deep inside me, "Fuck yourself on me."

I couldn't respond verbally since I had a cock in my mouth, but I began rocking back and forth, devouring the black dick in my mouth, and then bouncing back to take Barnes' huge cock all the way inside my pussy.

"Definitely a Walton," someone said.

"I'm next," someone else said... a guy, so I guessed I was next as well.

"Oh yes, ride my cock," Barnes groaned, as I furiously bounced back on his cock, grateful I was in good shape... thank God for yoga.

"That's it Jamie, fuck that BBC," Great Grandma... or rather Julia... cheered me on.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned in response, as I yo-yoed back and forth between those two amazing black cocks... my orgasm rising at an expedited rate.

"Fuck," Barnes grunted a minute later as I felt his cum filling my pussy, which instantly made me scream (in ecstasy, in case you were worried) as the cock in my mouth slipped out.

"Yesssss, fill my pussy," I screamed, wanting everyone to know he was coming inside me, wanting everyone to know I was taking my first BBC load, and I was also crazy happy about my first BBC-fueled orgasm.

"And now she's blacked," someone said.

"So fucking good," I said, before I found the cock before me again and began really bobbing, even while I was trembling from my orgasm, which was a thousand times more intense than any self-induced orgasm. Barnes pulled out, and I felt his cum leaking out of me.

It wasn't even five seconds later, as I furiously bobbed on the cock in my mouth, that a second dick filled my pussy.

"Train," someone called out, and for the next forty minutes or so I had twelve different cocks fuck me and cum in my pussy... and so many orgasms I lost track. I only know it was twelve cocks because of the hot video I watched a couple days later... my entire blackening committed to video as a lifelong memento. I suppose many years from now I'll be playing it proudly for my grandchildren, or at least for the eighteen-year-old girls.

I also took three more loads on my face and swallowed two... the final one while I was sitting on the couch watching Great Grandma getting ass fucked (again), before the guy pulled out, walked over to me and had me suck his dick to completion, that had just been balls deep in my Great Grandma's ass.

Once all the men were gone, and only Mom, Auntie, Grandma and Great Grandma remained in the house, I asked, "So may I trust I'll be invited to next week's Spades Club?"

"No worries, you're a lifer now," Great Grandma reassured me.

"Of course you're also invited to the Peach Pie Party this Saturday," Grandma added.

"What's that?" I asked.

"That's our last Saturday of the month girl's only party, where we get to enjoy as much chocolate pie as possible," Grandma said. "So don't ask me why it's called a Peach Pie Party, it just always has been."

"Chocolate pie?" I asked, so tired I wasn't processing what should have been an obvious interpretation.

"Black pussy," Grandma said.

"You eat pussy too?" I asked hopefully.

"No, we only eat black pussy," Grandma corrected me.

"Oh," I said, having gotten myself off to many lesbian fantasies too. After a brief pause to process this new wrinkle I said, "I can't wait."

EPILOGUE:

Several years later I was on holiday in the Caribbean with my boyfriend Harold. We were visiting a nude beach, when a group of black guys noticed the Queen of Spades tattoo near my backside. When they asked about it, of course I confirmed that it meant what they thought it meant.

Which resulted in a wild scene very much like my parents' wedding night, where Harold served as their fluffer while the black guys gangbanged me in all three holes for several passion-filled hours.

When I returned home and told her all about it, my Mom said she was so proud of me.

Which just goes to show that it's wonderful how some things can change.

THE END

12