Queen of Spades

Story Info
Husband willingly gives his wife to a black stud.
17.3k words
3.72
36.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

Stacy Hammil was happy, and a little drunk. Her husband Gary had suggested they go out tonight. She couldn't remember the last Friday they had gone out. She was relaxing in the passenger seat with her eyes closed thinking about later. She hoped her husband was feeling amorous. She really hoped he could last long enough this time to please her. At twenty-six they had been married for seven years now. She had always felt their sex life had been lacking but she was a virgin when they married and had nothing to measure it against.

She had tried to talk to her mother but that went nowhere. She was told sex was for the man's pleasure. Just do what he tells you he wants and if you're lucky it will feel good for you too. He has a good job and you're a lucky woman. Two years later she had told her sister the same thing. Too many nights after Gary had finished she had to resort to touching herself. She would climax but it wasn't very satisfying. She wanted the kind of sex she read about in her romance novels.

She felt guilty that she thought about a big strong man. Gary was short and a bit soft but he did love her.

She felt the car turn before they should be home and opened her eyes. "Where are we?"

Gary looked at her with a smile "I heard about this place from some of the guys at work. I thought it might be fun."

Stacy looked around and saw a sign flashing, Adult Emporium.

"What is it, Gary?"

"C'mon sweetheart you'll like it."

She let him lead her into the store and was immediately shocked at what was hanging on the walls Fake penises she was sure were bigger than could be real and all kinds of other things. "Gary let's leave. This is crazy."

"Oh, cmon Stacy it'll be fun." He pulled her to the counter where a pretty middle-aged woman gave her a sly smile that left her baffled. She sold Gary some tokens and he pulled her down a long hallway into a booth.

Gary sat her on a low seat in front of a video screen and began to feed tokens into it. When a menu came up, he pushed a button and a movie came on.

Stacy was stunned. It was people having sex. This couldn't be real. The men had huge penises. Far bigger than her husband. They were frantically thrusting them into big-busted women that were crying out for them to fuck them harder. She had never heard such language or imagined people would do this on film. It had to be fake.

Gary was hugging her and he started playing with her breasts. She loved it when he played with her breasts. She had large breasts with very responsive nipples. Sometimes he could get her close to a climax just by playing with her nipples. She let out a sigh and eased into his side.

She was mesmerized by the action on the screen when Gary whispered in her ear "look at that honey."

She turned her head and saw an erect penis sticking through a hole in the wall. It was bigger than Gary's. She thought it must be at least five inches long and bigger around as well.

"Oh my god, Gary. Who is over there?"

Gary laughed. "That's the fun. It could be anyone. It's called a glory hole. Whoever it is wants someone to suck it for him."

"What! That's crazy."

"I think you should."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Oh, cmon Stace it's just a blow job. I think it would be hot to watch you suck it. You like sucking me don't you?"

"You know I do but this is different."

"But I'm asking you to do it so it's ok."

She looked at him in disbelief but remembered her mother telling her to please her husband. "You really want me to?"

"Sure. It'll be fun for both of us."

Stacy bent forward not believing this was happening. She opened her mouth and took the stranger's penis into it. It tasted of stale sweat and faintly of urine but she tried to ignore that for Gary. She began to bob on the penis, running her tongue around the head as she pulled back.

Gary was whispering n her ear "Jesus this is so hot. You look beautiful with him in your mouth. It's like one of these movies."

She felt his hand on her breast before he pinched her nipple causing her to moan around the hard length in her mouth.

She had actually gotten so caught up in it all that she began to enjoy it. She vaguely heard a knock on the wall as she was sucking when her mouth was suddenly filled with the stranger's sperm. She frantically swallowed as much as she could only letting a small amount trickle down her chin to drip on her dress.

"Did he shoot Stace? Did he shoot in your mouth? Man, that was so hot. Did you like it? I sure did, wow."

Stacy looked at Gary and saw nothing but excitement on his face. "I guess it was ok. You really liked watching me do that?"

"Heck yeah."He grabbed her hand and moved it to his crotch where she felt his erection. When she touched it he hissed in a breath. It felt small compared to the one that had been in her mouth.

"Let's go home, honey. I can't wait to get you into bed."

Stacy let Gary lead her out to the car ignoring the look from the lady behind the counter. He drove home as fast as he could and rushed into their bedroom quickly stripping down. She glanced down at his erection. It was red and as excited as she had ever seen even though at four inches it wasn't very impressive.

"Hurry Stace."

She stripped down and got into bed with him only to have him crawl on top of her and begin to thrust it at her vagina. He suddenly found her opening and gasped. He frantically began to thrust. It only took a few seconds before he moaned and went limp.

Stacy was left feeling empty as Gary rolled off of her.

"Wow, babe. Best ever. Wasn't that a great night?"

Stacy was silent and before long Gary began to snore. She let her fingers drift down to her vagina and begin to stir. She brought herself to a small orgasm that only left her wanting something more. She looked over at her husband before letting out a small sigh and drifted off into a restless sleep.

For the next week, Gary was in a jubilant mood. Stacy found herself smiling as he seemed so cheerful. When Friday night arrived she was surprised when he suggested they return to the emporium.

"Oh, Gary, please. Not again."

Gary rode over her objection as though he hadn't even heard her. "It will be a blast, honey. Just like last week." He winked at her. "Maybe even better."

"Please Gary can't we just stay home?"

"Put on a dress for me will you? I'll start the car."

Stacey went to their bedroom and threw on one of her cheaper dresses and walked out to the car as slowly as she could. When she got in the car Gary was so enthusiastic she couldn't bring herself to tell him she didn't want to go.

When they got to the emporium he pulled her to the counter throwing money on it in exchange for tokens. Grabbing her hand he pulled her down that same dark hall. "Good deal Stace, the same booth is free."

Gary fed money into the slot and a video came on. Stacy wasn't interested in it and held out hope that no one would enter the booth next to them. Gary began to kiss her and run his hands over her body but it wasn't having much effect in arousing her. He suddenly hissed in her ear "look honey."

She glanced over at the hole in the wall only to see a large black penis draping through it. Stacy was shocked at the size of it. Even flaccid it was far larger than Gary when he was erect. On top of that, it was uncircumcised. Stacy had only ever seen her husband and the sight of the large penis with its head enveloped in a tightly drawn foreskin left her stunned.

"Cmon honey suck it, It's big, isn't it."

"Gary please."

Gary's hand was at the back of her head pushing her closer to it and she allowed herself to be moved to her knees. She felt her head being gently moved forward until her lips were touching the head of the penis.

"Go ahead, honey. This is so hot."

Stacy let out a soft sigh and took it into her mouth. She let her hand come up and lift it so she could take it deeper into her mouth. She pulled her lips back and at the same time pulled down on the shaft exposing the fat head so she could run her tongue around it.

Stacy could feel it growing and filling her mouth. She had to keep easing back as it grew and grew. She vaguely felt Gary's hands moving under her dress. She felt him touch her vagina over her panties and it began to stir her up.

It only took a few minutes before the man was fully erect. Stacy pulled back looking at it. She had thought the men in the movies were fake but this was as large as any of them. She moved forward and took him into her mouth again. She wondered how a woman could take something this size into her.

"Raise up a second honey."

Stacy raised up on her knees and felt Gary pulling her panties down. She felt his fingers dip into her sex and knew she was wet.

"Stacy honey turn around."

Stacy pulled back. "What?"

"Turn around honey. I'll put it in you."

Stacy couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Gary are you crazy? I don't want a strange man inside my vagina. You're my husband how can you even suggest it?"

"Oh, Stace cmon, it's ok if I don't care right? I want to see you have fun. It's way bigger than mine right? Just turn around and put it in."

"Gary I don't want a stranger making love to me."

Gary looked at her a little uncomfortably. "What if he wasn't? A stranger I mean."

"What are you saying?"

"Look, I know who it is. It's a guy from where I work. He has a reputation. I showed him a picture of you and told him we'd be here. I wanted to see you have fun, and well it excited me to think about you with a big man."

"You want this man to make love to your wife? That would make you happy?"

"Sure. I think you're the sexiest woman in the world. I think it would be hot for you to do this."

She glanced down and saw the penis was gone.

"If this is what you want. If it will make you happy, then I'll do it. But not here. At home. In our bed. I'll be waiting in the car. She stood up grabbed her panties and opened the door. As she stepped out she saw a large tall black man with a shaved head step out of the booth next to theirs. She fled to the car and shut the door. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

A minute later Gary got in the car. He looked over at her. "Luther will follow us home."

When they pulled into their drive as soon as Gary shut off the car Stacy fled into the house. She went into their bedroom not quite sure how everything had gotten so far. It was only a few minutes before the big black man entered the bedroom followed by Gary.

"Gary, what are you doing?"

"Well. I wanted to watch."

"No. You wanted me to have fun. I don't know if I can, but I won't be watched."

Gary got a disappointed look on his face but one look at Stacy and he slowly left the room quietly closing the door.

Stacy looked at the big man in her room with an amused smile on his face. "I'm sorry this must be strange."

His smile grew wider as he took her in. She was medium height with long light brown hair. She had large breasts and a slim waist growing into slightly wide hips.

He replied in a deep voice "I've had stranger. I'm Luther. You're Stacy, right? Your picture didn't do you justice. You don't have to do this but I hope you will."

"It's what Gary wants."

Luther slowly began to remove his clothes in front of her. When he was done he stood proudly. Six foot two, and chiseled. His chest was broad and as he stood with his legs apart his penis hung low in front of him.

Stacy looked at him in awe. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"If you're going to go through with this you should take your clothes off."

Stacy looked at him for a moment before turning around and undressing. She thought to slide into the bed but he stopped her.

"Turn around."

She slowly turned trying to cover herself.

"No. Put your hands down.'

He looked at her. Her face was beautiful, sexy hair. Her tits were big with wide tan areola and fat nipples. Her dark bush was unshaven and thick

He had an amused look on his face as he approached the bed. "You look terrified. I'm not going to hurt you I promise. Does your Gary please you? In bed I mean?"

She blushed and felt she should defend Gary somehow. "Kind of. Sometimes."

Luther smiled at her before lifting his cock. "Is he this big?"

"No, he's not. It scares me to tell you the truth. I can't believe a penis could be that big and I can't believe my husband wants you to make love to me."

He stroked himself in front of her before answering. "First of all, this isn't a penis. It's a cock. A big black cock and second of all we won't be making love. I'm gonna fuck that sweet little pussy of yours until you come screaming on my cock."

"Come?"

"You'll see. Now, why don't you suck me and get me hard for you."

Stacy knelt and leaned forward and took him into her mouth and once again felt him swell filling her mouth. She began to bob on his hardness. She could feel herself growing moist and wondered if he would orgasm in her mouth. She couldn't believe something this big could fit in her vagina.

"That's enough. Time to teach you what real fucking is all about."

He moved her onto the bed and covered her body. He felt so much different than Gary. He was big and hard whereas Gary was soft. She could feel his erection against her thigh.

"Put me in Stacy."

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his penis. It felt huge. She moved it to the mouth of her vagina and slid it up and down until it was covered in her wetness. She felt him begin to push and spread her and she took a deep breath expecting it to hurt.

He slowly began to move and enter her gently.

"Ohhh. It's big. Too big."

"It's not. It's just right. You're tight. Jesus, you feel like a virgin."

He slowly worked his way in and before his groin met hers she sighed.

"I'm so full. It feels so good. Did you orgasm?"

He laughed. "Oh no. I'll let you know. I promise."

He began to slowly stroke in and out.

"Oh, Oh my god. Please go slow."

Luther took his time before burying himself in her. When his groin finally met hers she wrapped her arms around his back.

"So big. Feels good. Please don't move.."

Stacy feared he might finish and she was so close.

Luther did move, he pulled back until his tip was at her opening and then stroked back in. he began a steady slow rhythm pumping in and out of her.

She could barely breathe.

On his third full stroke, she broke.

"Oh god, I'm there. So good, so long, I've waited so long."

Then she lost control and began to wail out in pleasure. She thrashed up into Luther In her first orgasm with a man inside her.

"Aaaaahhh. Please don't stop. God don't stop. So good. Oh my god, it's so good."She continued to push up into him until she finished. Then relaxed, and began to weep.

When she calmed down Stacy took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around Luther.

"Thank you."

Luther began to move his hips slowly.

"Oh god, more? Please more."

He began to stroke in and out. He would stop when his groin met hers and grind into her.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Please Luther."

Luther stopped halfway in on his stroke.

"Garys listening. Do you like my cock."

"Please, Luther. I'm so close."

"I want to hear you say it, Stacy. What do you want me to do."

It was as if a dam broke inside her.

She cried out loudly. "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh god, I want your cock. Deep. Hard. Fuck me hard. I love it."

Luther began fucking her harder before saying "I'm going to cum in this sweet pussy Stacy."

"Cum?"

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cream."

"Yes! I want you to cum in me."

Luther pumped one last time and buried himself in the tightest pussy he had ever been in and erupted.

Stacy felt him swell inside her and then felt filled with his cum. She held him to her body until she felt him still. Just feeling him shoot had given her one last small orgasm.

He relaxed before slowly rolling off of her.

She lay there amazed and fulfilled for the first time in her life.

He lay there a moment before speaking "I have to go now. You need to clean me."

Stacy sighed and said, "I'll get you a washcloth."

"You'll use your mouth."

"But... You were inside me."

Luther just looked at her.

Stacy looked at his cock. It was wet with her juices and covered with a white froth around the base. She tentatively leaned down and licked the head of his cock.

"MMM, I taste good. She began to lick him from his balls to the head of his cock before taking him into her mouth and swallowing as much of him as she could.

"That's enough. I really have to leave."

Stacy reluctantly pulled off and looked at him. "Will you ever come back?"

"That depends. Your husband will have to invite me. Now, how about you see me to the door."

He stood and began to dress and she went to pull on her robe.

"No. You stay bare. Let him see."

Luther walked out of the bedroom and waited on her. She followed, conscious that she was nude as they walked into the living room. She saw Gary sitting in a chair his hands covering his crotch. Luther stopped at the front door and put his hands on her shoulders turning her to face her husband.

He ran his hands up the front of her body cupping her tits and pinching her nipples making her moan and lean back into him.

"Ask him."

"Gary, please. I want Luther to come back. But he won't unless you ask him.'"

Gary was staring at his wife being fondled by this big black man after he had listened to her cry out in the kind of pleasure he had never been able to give her.

"Stacy, what do you want me to do?"

"Please Gary. I need him to come back. Please ask him."

Luther looked at Gary and ran his right hand down Stacy's stomach and through her curls before shoving two fingers into her pussy making her begin to move her hips in time to the plunging fingers.

"Well, Gary? I want you to be sure. Because if I come back I'm gonna claim this sweet pussy as my own. It's up to you."

"Oh God Gary, please. You said you wanted me to be happy. I need this. Please."

Luther was pumping his fingers in and out of Stacy's pussy and she was so close to cumming again when she heard Gary.

"Luther will you come back please."

" For what?"

Gary was confused.

"'What?"

Stacy was beside herself. "Oh god, Gary he needs to come back and fuck me. I want his big black cock making me cum. Is that right Luther? Please Gary, please."

Luther pulled his fingers from her pussy. He tugged at her bush. "If I come back This needs to be shaved. I like my women clean,"

"Yes. Luther whatever you want."

Luther put his fingers to her lips and she eagerly sucked them into her mouth moaning as she ran her tongue around them.

He simply said "next Friday."

Then he turned and walked out the door. Stacy leaned her head against the closed door and sighed before turning to look at her husband.

"Thank you. You wanted to make me happy and you can't know how happy I am right now. I'm going to bed."

She went into their bedroom and slid under the cover. She could feel Luther's cum on her thigh.

Gary came into the room. He tentatively looked at her before speaking.

"You liked it?"

Stacy sighed. "It was how I always dreamed it could be. Thank you."

"Honey. I could hear you. I've never made you sound like that. Stacy, I'm so hard. Can I. Please?"

Stacy smiled at him before rolling on her back welcoming Gary onto her. He climbed on and began to thrust at her pussy.

"You're so wet."

She giggled. "Luther filled me up. Isn't that what you wanted"

Gary trembled and shot his load before even entering her He sighed before kissing his wife. "I'm so lucky. I just want you to be happy."

The next day Gary walked into their home. "Stacy honey. I'm home."

"I'm in here Gary."

Gary made his way to the master bath off their bedroom and found Stacy sitting on the edge of their tub shaving herself. She was just finishing and set her razor down before wiping herself with a damp cloth.

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers