Queen of Spades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy told her sister "He's going to go home with them and fuck her."

"I never would have believed a place like this existed."

Luther kept the drinks coming until Shawn was talking more freely and enjoying the sights of the open sex happening around them.

Stacy leaned over Luther placing her hand on his thigh. "Do you want to hear how I met Luther?"

"Sure."

Stacy proceeded to tell her how Gary had taken her to the adult store and talked her into sucking a stranger's cock. She progressed to the point when they returned the next week when she asked her sister " Do you know what I thought when I first saw Luther?"

Shawn was all ears. "No what?"

Stacy unzipped Luther's pants and pulled his cock into view. "I thought he had the most beautiful cock I had ever seen."

Shawn hissed "Stacy!"

"Just wait. You haven't seen it hard yet."

Stacy slid to the floor in front of Luther and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She kept her eyes on her sister the whole time. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and slowly stroked it while she sucked on the head.

Shawn would have slid around the booth and fled but Luther's arm slid over her shoulders and held her in place.

Stacy lifted her mouth from Luther's cock and smiled up at Shawn. "Beautiful isn't it? He's still not all the way hard."

Shawn's eyes were drawn to the huge black cock in her sister's hand. She watched as her head dipped again and licked the length of it.

Stacy reached out suddenly and grabbed Shawn's hand pulling it to Luther's cock. Here feel how big it is."

Shawn tried to let go but Stacy's hand covered hers and wrapped it around Luther's cock. "Stroke it while I suck him." Stacy pulled her sister's hand up and saw a drop of precum form on the fat head of Luther's cock. She leaned down and licked it off.

"Mmmmm he tastes so good." Stacy continued to lead her sister's hand up and down until Luther's cock was completely hard. She smiled up at her and slowly released her hand. Shawn kept her eyes on Luther's cock and she continued to stroke him.

Luther s eyes went from sister to sister. "Stacy is your sister wet?"

Stacy's hand slid up her sister's thigh. Shawn tried to let go of Luther and close her legs at the same time but Luther's hand closed over hers and Stacys made it up to her panties before her legs could close.

Shawn moaned as Stacy said, "Her panties are soaked, Luther."

"I didn't ask you about her panties."

Stacy's fingers slid underneath the leg band of Shawn's panties and her middle finger went into her sister's pussy to the second knuckle.

"Stacy please what are you doing to me?"

"Just helping you understand Shawn. Luther my little sister shaves her pussy the way you like."

Stacy began pumping her finger in and out of Shawn's pussy as Luther helped her stroke his cock. He felt her resistance fading so he let his hand slide down her chest and cup a small breast before pinching a hard nipple.

"Oh my god, what are you two doing to me?"

"Stacy her panties."

As Stacy's hands slid to Shawn's panties Luther took his hand from her breast and turned her head meeting her lips in a searing kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth as she moaned. She felt Stacy sliding her panties off under her ass and pulling them down her legs.

Luther was controlling her body with both hands. One held her mouth to his and the other began to pull her into his lap with Stacy helping him with her legs.

Shawn finally broke the kiss. Her voice came out as a whine. "What's happening?"

Stacy's fingers were back dancing at her pussy. "Once Luther fucks you you'll understand why I'd do anything for him. Even help him fuck my little sister."

Shawn struggled against Luther's arms. "No, I can't. Not here Not in front of everyone."

Stacy quickly stood taking her sister's hand. "Then come with me right now. I know a place."

Stacy began pulling her to the door to the showroom where Luther had taken her ass. Luther didn't bother covering himself he just rose and followed them He grabbed Erin by the arm and leaned down."It's on." Then he strode after Stacy.

As soon as Luther had seen Shawn it had been his goal to fuck both sisters in the showroom. This would truly make him a legend among the studs that came to the Queen.

As soon as Stacy pulled Shawn into the room she began to pull at the buttons of her blouse.

Shawn was needy but not ready to let Stacy paw at her if she could resist. She tried to stop her from taking off her blouse. Suddenly she noticed that the whole wall was a mirror.

"What is this place?"

"It's just a room where the owners can bring women. You know, where no one can see."

The room behind the mirror was filling up to watch the show as Luther strode into the room. He saw Shawn resisting Stacy and embraced her from behind. He cupped her jaw turning her to meet his lips. He made sure that sure she was facing the mirror as Stacy began to strip her. Her blouse hit the floor leaving her in her bra and her skirt.

She moaned into Luther's mouth and didn't resist as he pulled her hand down to his hard cock. Meanwhile, Stacy had pulled her skirt off baring her sex to the crowd behind the wall. Her bra soon followed and Luther's hand captured her small breast. She whined as he pinched a pink nipple until it hardened and he began to move her to the low bed in front of the mirrored wall.

When her knees met the bed he eased her down. He continued to use her mouth with his lips leaving her gasping for breath. He looked back at Stacy.

"Taste your pretty sister."

Stacy hesitated only a moment before dipping her head down and lapping at Shawn's pussy. Luther smiled in triumph as he turned back to the young woman writhing on the bed. She was so needy at this point she didn't care that it was her sister licking her. She was trying to pull Luther onto her. She wanted him inside her.

Luther eased into position pushing Stacy out of the way. "Put me in her baby."

Stacy took Luther's cock and put the head at the entrance to her sister's pussy. Shawn was moving her hips trying to capture him. Suddenly he was in her. Just a fraction of his cock had penetrated her but she stopped moving.

"Oh, it's too big. She whined."

Luther leaned back showing those behind the mirror how much cock he still had to put in the writhing girl. "Suck your sister's titties, Stacy."

Stacy instantly obeyed leaning down to capture a hard nipple. She nipped gently causing her sister to moan in protest. Luther looked straight at the mirror and pushed half of his cock into Shawn making her scream "Oh my god, please."

Stacy continued to work on Shawn's tits while Luther leaned down. "Please what little girl? Please stop or?" Luther pulled his hips back and then pushed in again giving her almost all of his cock.

"Auggghhh. Too much, I can't, too big."

Luther ignored her and once again pulled back before thrusting again and fully seating himself in her. He began to grind his groin against Shawn's mound keeping the full length of himself buried in her. Her mouth was open wide but nothing was coming out.

Luther pulled Stacy's hair lifting her from Shawn's hard nipples. "How about you baby? Is my cock too big for you?"

"God no it's perfect. You fill me better than anyone. Show her Luther. Show her how good it can be."

Luther began to drive into Shawn with long slow strokes grinding himself at the bottom of every stroke. She lay silent and limp for a few moments but then her knees rose on either side of him and her arms slid up and around his back. She began to move her hips to meet him seeking something that had always eluded her.

Stacy smiled at Luther and said "You're going to make her cum baby. Just like you did me. She's on the pill. You can fill her.

Shawn was grunting with the effort she was putting out. She began to wail "I'm so close, please. Please I need it, I need it."

Luther increased his pace and began to thrust into her harder and harder. His eyes were locked on the mirror in front of them. He was enjoying turning his woman's sister on to what a real man could do.

Shawn broke and began to thrash "AAAAAHHH oh god I'm cummimg so good, never, never"

She began to lose steam as her orgasm faded but Luther never stopped stroking into her. She began to moan at first in protest but then in arousal. Now Luther sought his own release and began to drive into her savagely. Stacy's hand drifted to his ass as though to be a part of the fucking.

"Gonna cum in you little girl. Gonna fill you up.'

"Yes, god yes, cum in me, I want it."

Luther drove into her with one last thrust and unloaded. She screamed as she felt his cock swell even bigger and felt the jet of his cum begin to fill her. "Ohhhh I'm cumming again. So good, so good."

She leaned up and kissed him before collapsing under him. Luther was panting as he pulled his cock from her pussy. It was covered in her juice and the froth of their joining. Stacy immediately took him in her mouth lovingly cleaning him. When she was done she looked at her sister's parted thighs and the cream seeping from her pussy and then looked at Luther questioningly.

He just shook his head no and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'll see you both in the booth. You did good baby. Real good."

Shawn lay there for several minutes just getting her breath back. When she opened her eyes Stacy was smiling at her.

"Oh, Stacy I never knew sex could be so good. I didn't expect you to. Well, you know."

"I know Shawn but that's what Luther wanted."

Shawn closed her eyes and let out a sigh "I'm so glad you knew about this room."

Stacy looked down at her little sister before giving her a little grin. "About that. There's something I need to tell you."

Six months later Stacy was walking down the hall toward her bedroom She was nude. She looked down at the tattoo on her left calf. It was a beautiful rendition of the neon sign outside Luther's club. She was thrilled at how it looked. It still itched a little but she ignored it.

She stepped into her bedroom to see her little sister on her elbows and knees with Luther's friend Steve slowly stroking in and out of her pussy. Her mouth was busy sucking Luther's cock. Every time Steve drove into her she took Luther deep into her mouth. She was moaning in delight.

"Hey, you greedy bitch. Get your mouth off my man's cock."

Shawn pulled back and smiled at Stacy. "I was just keeping him hard for you."

Stacy threw a leg over Luther's hips facing her sister and eased down on Luther's cock before beginning to rock her hips. She reached out and pulled Shawn's head to a fat brown nipple."If you want to suck on something suck on this."

Shawn eagerly took her sister's nipple into her mouth and they all began to move.

Several hours later the sisters lay on the bed together. They were holding each other and relaxing after being satisfied by the two men.

Stacy stroked Shawns back and asked her "would you like me to clean you?"

"No. Gary will be back later and he's hoping I'll be full. I promised him my pussy today. He's very excited."

"I owe you so much. I still can't believe you agreed to let Gary fuck you but I think he was going to say no until you did."

Shawn hugged Stacy tighter."That's alright. I owe you for changing my life. Besides it's not a big deal."

She giggled "You know better than anyone how small a favor it is. He never takes long and he cleans up after himself. We agreed it's only six times."

"I know but it was important to me. I love you."

Shawn smiled "I love you too sis."

Then she trailed her hand down to rub Stacy's baby bump.