Queen of Spades

Story Info
Woman becomes BBC addict.
750 words
3.83
18k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I'd end up like this, I thought I had life figured out and everything was how it was supposed to be. I did what I was supposed to do, what I was taught. I went to college, had a decent job, got married to a man who was a real breadwinner. Once his business took off and we could afford a nice house, he insisted I didn't need to work, keep my savings for myself, he would give me money if I needed it, I just had to do my part, I was his princess. I... I don't know what happened, the prenup left me with nothing, I hadn't worked in years, I fell to the bottom of everything. Luckily I had some money, so I managed to find an apartment in a not so desirable neighborhood and some sort of job. I was supposed to be his princess, but he found another.

These... African Americans weren't so kind, most of the women hated me, some of the men were uncouth. After a while one was nice enough to start helping me out. We talked once and he explained that I had to adapt. I didn't want to lose myself, but I told him once that I was tired of being alone and men ghosted me when they found out where I lived. He invited me to the cookout, kept making sure I was okay. I don't remember how it happened but I ended up in a room where they passed several blunts, I felt at ease. I tried to stand and fell in his lap, that's when I felt it. Oh I felt it loud and clear in those gray sweat pants. I often brushed off when it brushed me, tried not to stare, after all, I didn't want to get my wig snatched and dog walked, having seen what those were many times. This time I could really feel it and I just didn't care. I guess they noticed, they joked, laughed, told me to get live and show out. It was all a blur, I couldn't think straight, I just wanted to not mess things up and be a bigger pariah.

He asked if I wanted to see it, I guess I nodded or it was rhetorical, either he moved me, or it lifted me off, I found myself in awe, it was huge, he did the thinking for me and gave me free reign. It felt so sturdy in my little hand, he told me to taste it, so I did. It barely fit, I made it. Sure made them all happy, they were cheering me on, something about seeing my tits so I let them, next thing I know; they've got me naked and I apparently have started to be a pawg. I was sat back down on that black monster, they were going wild. I felt it in my stomach and I thought it was going to rip me, he rocked me back and forth on it, I was in a daze and focused enough to see I was surrounded with them. He told me to let them hit and I wasn't too sure what that meant and wondered if these men were going to beat me after getting me naked. I was corrected, they wanted to beat my pussy up. I had no doubts those big black cocks--no, dicks could do that. I found myself bent over on the couch, mounted and pounded in such a way that he was pushing the other down my throat. The others stroked their long shaft as they waited, I couldn't wait either after my first orgasm, one I never had before ripped through me like they were. I needed this, I was quickly addicted.

I was told to hit a blunt, so I did. Found myself instigating them, that wasn't me, I didn't know who I was anymore. I demanded they fucked my lily white pussy and they seemed to love that. They gave me what I asked for, took turns using me, if I wasn't riding one, I was bent over with one in the back and one down my throat. I passed out, woke up a sticky mess, he was still there, that dick recharged. I wasn't some princess anymore, I was their queen of spades. That's my place and where I've meant to be this whole time. If you got big black cock, just ask for Becky on the block.