All Comments on 'Queen of Spades Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
XcapeXcapeover 1 year ago

Nice start. 5/5

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this story cant wait to see it evolve further, maybe completely feminizing Taylor including hormones and tits. Would also like to see them interact with Kate and her family as well. great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, not being into the scene, this story should continue. I would like to know just how far the sisters will go with their new slaves (even though they are not being called slaves). I like the idea of the tracker being used as a tool by another organization. It would seem pretty harsh that should a trafficked person get freed somehow that they would still be tracked and probably killed. Oh well, it is a good story. Will the new slaves be forcibly pimped out if the sisters are unduly influenced by the Exchange? Should be a good story. I am about ready to start reading the other "Queen" story. Should be intriguing.

Bottom4CockBottom4Cockover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
.

For the love of god keep writing and do so quickly fucking hot as fuck!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line. You can’t stop there please. I would love to read more about being turned into a sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue this... i want to see the girlfriend humiliate the sissy

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 1 year ago

I don't usually read long stories, but this was mesmerizing. Please continue. I can't wait to hear how Taylor is immersed in his/her new life. One of the best stories I've ever read.

Terri22193Terri22193over 1 year ago

LOVED it! I want to see how drugged up and sissified Taylor will go, hormones, chastity cage, plugs..... and see how much the GF will do to Taylor......

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Really love this keep it going and I can’t wait to see Taylor turned into a full sissy with tits the hole works keep both story’s going

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Poor Taylor, honestly. Having a partner cheat on you not once, not twice, but three+ times? Damn. Amber is so damn cruel to Taylor. Openly insinuating that she'd rather be with Kamila over him straight to his face, with zero care. Jesus, and the whole ''He lied to me! What an asshole!'' subplot really irked me tbh. Maybe Taylor was just not ready to take that leap yet...? How does that justify anything she's done thus far? Honestly, he should've dumped her right after the coke incident. The sex scenes were really hot tho. Love your work and keep on truckin' so to speak! Hoping Amber gets to redeem herself in future chapters, fingers crossed!

EmirusEmirusover 1 year ago

FINALLY got round to reading this follow up to Redone and I did enjoy reading it. You’ve introduced several new characters and written a story which parallels Redone with a different plot line. Obviously there will be a connection between the two as evidenced by the ending of this chapter.

*****

Please don’t think I’m trying to teach my granny how to suck eggs because you’ve written a lot of very good stories and if not for that fact and that I’ve enjoyed them I wouldn’t be making the following comments.

*****

I’ve read stories by mainstream authors who have ruined very good stories by introducing too many subplots (I don’t think that’s going to be the case here) and introducing so many characters the reader ends up not knowing who is who, what they’ve done earlier in the story and how they interconnect with each other without the reader looking back.

*****

You’ve done an excellent job with storylines and the characters you’ve introduced. I’ve had no difficulty in following everything which is one of the reasons I’ve enjoyed both stories. Queen of Clubs Redone should definitely be read before Queen of Spades otherwise it’s like reading Godfather Pt.2 before P.1.

*****

A few months ago I read a first rate story of 9 chapters with a very strong plot. I think highly of it even though there were two big mistakes which caused the scoring to drop.

*****

There was an Amber/Taylor loving couple in a similar scenario that was going very well. The boy was happy with the girl in control and so was the readership. Until she suddenly changed into a heartless, uncaring bitch. The chapter score went down.

*****

The next chapter introduced an excellent female character. Dominant in the best possible way and with an ingenious plot twist. The score shot up to its highest level of all the chapters. Then she became a psycho and the scoring again went down

*****

A couple of people have suggested the full on sissy route for Taylor with implants, chastity cage etc. I think that would be a mistake. He’s happy crossdressing. He’s happy sucking dick and he will be happy being fucked by Kamilla. He’ll be happy being fucked by Amber’s strapon. He’ll be happy licking Kamilla’s cum from Amber. He loves Amber and will do anything for her. There’s no need to turn her into a heartless bitch with no feelings for him. Better to have a sissy who will do things willingly rather than beat them with a big stick. Put him in a dress for a bit if fun, which he will enjoy, but not force him down a route that’s unpalateable for him and the reader. It would be a step too far away from where this story has been and is going.

*****

You’ve done an exemplary job of showing the reader Kamilla’s character perfectly. She has trust issues, she dangerous, she’ll take action without thinking through the consequences, even the potential risks to herself, and she doesn’t have a problem killing people she believes are against her and/or the cartel. That’s fine in the cartel story. But don’t turn her into a psycho as far as Taylor, and possibly Amber, may be concerned. Nina and Maliana are going to be loving lovers. His mother would enjoy and accept full on sissification of Taylor? I don’t think so. She knows he’s a sissy. She loves her son and wants him to be happy in the same way as she’s happy with Nina.

*****

A long comment and you may or may not want to take my comments into consideration and, of course, it’s your story but I think it would be remiss of me if I didn’t make the comment.

*****

5 stars, by the way. 👍 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

laladoodielaladoodieabout 1 year ago

Omg this was so hot. Your stories have to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hoping you continue this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...