Queen of the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

Just when she is about to wonder if dinner will be in time today, the doorbell rings. She opens it, to find her personal chef and ass boy in front of her. The man gulps down, seeing her again in all of her beauty, and hands her a large bag. Unable to sustain her gaze, he looks down. "Here mistress, as ordered" he says. 

Emilia steps forward and takes the bag, then places her hands on his head and gives him a nice gentle pat. "Well done, Charles. I was getting worried you would not be here in time, but you have pleased me. Good boy. You may get a little extra reward today" She says, lifting her right foot slightly. 

The man, without hesitation, drops to his knees and passionately kisses the top of her foot. Emilia bites her lips, the fire she knows and loves so much growing stronger in her crotch, but she has to control herself, or she might be late for dinner with her husband. And her ass boy might be late for work too. Still, she cannot help but immensely enjoy even that little act of submission too. Nothing better than have a grown successful man kneel down for her like that. 

"That is enough" she says, and he immediately stops, letting go of her foot and backing off. She can see the lust radiating from his eyes, but he knows his place all too well. A smirk appears on her lips, she got her claws so deep into every citizen of her little kingdom. What else could she desire? "I'll see you tomorrow, my dear."

She goes back in, and sets the table, then the plates. Having a professional chef as one of her servants is one lucky thing: the delicious smell filling her dining room almost makes her lose control. Fortunately, her husband would soon be there.

A few nbminutes later, the door bell rings again. "Honey, I'm home!" A man wearing a suit enters and puts down his suitcase. His black hair the same color of his clothes, while his eyes a gentle and warm amber color. Emilia appears right after, a radiant smile on her lips. She rushes towards him and locks him into a tight hug. "I missed you" She says.

"That's what you always say" he replies, before she shuts him up by closing her lips on his. Her kiss is just like herself: Intense, passionate, aggressive, greedy, and not leaving any doubt about who is in control. Her love melts into her arms, unable to resist her.

She finally lets him go. "So how was work today, Seth?" She asks, while caressing his hair. Her sweet smile does not leave her lips for a moment, and her eyes keep devouring him over and over. Seth may not be the image of conventional male beauty, being shorter than her by a good bit, and not being very physically imposing, but he is perfect in her eyes. His handsome face and his utter dedication to her were more than enough to make her fall in love, and truth be told she loves being taller and stronger than her husband. Not that anyone that knows anything about her would be surprised by said fact.

"Come on, go change before I let my urges win. We got a dinner waiting for us" she says, pushing him in and giving him a good spank. 

"Hey!" Seth says, giggling as he is catapulted forward by her. "Fine! I'll go, so impatient..." He disappears up the stairs for a few minutes, coming back down with just a pair of shorts and a simple t-shirt. 

In the mean time Emilia is already seated. "A delicious something with chicken and a side dish of... vegetables" She says, trying to describe the dinner. "Honestly I have no idea what it is or how it's called, but it smells great."

"Charles is quite talented, no doubt" Seth says in return, sitting down. He is well aware of what his wife enjoys doing during the day and he approves. Initially, he was a little worried, not so much with the idea that his wife would sleep around but rather that she would find someone better than him to be her significant other, but he quickly changed his mind once he could confirm that she had no other romantic interest other than him, her escapades were, and are, purely sexual. 

It is his own little miracle, that she fell in love with him. And he will forever feel like the luckiest man in the world.

He also discovered in time that he truly enjoys how much control she exercises over her subs, himself included. Her dominant side is unsurprisingly something he loves about her, but seeing her dominate other people so easily and so thoroughly made him fall in love all over again, repeatedly.

Emilia would never have thought that her life would turn out like this. She met him in college and he was the one to awaken her dormant dominant side. Before him, her relationships had been very by the numbers, both romantically and sexually, but with him it was all so different and fresh and powerful.

Once they started living together, she slowly started to expand her horizons, always with his approval. At first she tasted female company, exploring her bi side, and then it evolved into her kingdom of today. After some initial reticence, Seth became her most fervent supporter, the first to push her to taste new wells and conquer new territory. 

The dinner slowly disappearing from the table, then it finally ends. "Ahhh! I'm stuffed" She says, leaning back. "Could you do the dishes, dear?" She asks, with a mischievous smile. 

Seth rolls his eyes, a smile on his lips. "Of course. You must be tired after a day spent in your kingdom" he says, getting up and collecting the dirty dishes and containers. He gets to the sink and starts rinsing them, until he feels a presence behind him.

Emily in fact has gotten up as well, following him to the sink. Towering over him, she hugs him from behind, groping his ass and his crotch. Seth stops for a moment, surprised, a presence awakening in his pants. "Well, what about the dishes?" Emily says, as she lowers his shorts and pants, revealing his half-erection. "Keep going, hubby. They won't wash themselves."

Seth forces himself to go on, just as she starts gently rubbing his shaft. A whiny moan escapes his lips, his cock getting to full erection, nearly seven inches of rock hard lust. "Shh baby. Let me help you relieve some stress, but remember our rule! You only get one orgasm per day."

Seth is quite aware of that, and he fights the wonderful sensation her wife's hand is giving him. Her other hand gets a little more adventurous and goes down to his ass, rubbing against his anus and pushing a finger inside. A yelp rushes out of his throat, while he tries to ignore the rising pressure in his groin. "P-Please be gentle" he says.

"Oh but I am gentle. You know that" Emilia says, feeling her husband's body trembling against her, his cock twitching between her fingers, and his ass doing the same. God it is such a wonderfully erotic sensation. Her own lust surges, the seemingly infinite well within her once again filling the blonde with desire and need. 

Her expert fingers know exactly what to do. She moves them gently but firmly, massaging just the right spots, until the inevitable happens. Seth, unable to resist any longer, freezes up in one last attempt to resist, but with a deep grunt the first rope of cum shoots out of his cock, landing in the sink. "Oh God!" he says, as he unloads against the dirty dishes, while Emilia keeps milking him. 

"Looks like you had fun, dear" Emilia says, slowing down bit by bit, until she is certain that she extracted every last drop of cum out of him.

"You're a devil" He says, slowly recovering his breath.

"I know" She says, leaving him behind to get to the living room, where she reaches a certain special cabinet and takes a strap-on out of it. "Be quick, honey. Your fun made me all hot and bothered, I need my fuck, but since you already wasted your orgasm we'll have to do with our little old friend here." 

Seth meanwhile rushes through his job, practically throwing the dishes into the dishwasher, then after a couple more minutes comes to the living room too. "What do you mean, dear?" he asks, but before he gets his answer, Emilia wraps the harness around his hips and secures it behind him. "Wait, I'm confused, why am I wearing it?"

Emilia does not waste more time and pushes his husband down, making him fall on his back onto the sofa, and then takes down her yoga pants. Without warning and with a wicked smile on her lips, she jump onto him. "I bet that's a nice view, uh?" She asks, before lowering herself onto the plastic toy. "Ahhh" a sweet whisper leaves her lips as her pussy is filled by the strapon. 

She starts gentle, slowly going up and down, letting her pussy coat the toy and his husband with her fluids; then she picks up the pace, until she starts riding him wildly, slamming against his crotch. She can feel his cock slowly growing back to full size, bouncing against her perfect ass after every thrust, leaking precum all over her cheeks while the toy hits her insides in a thousand wonderful ways. 

Once again, her lust takes over, the need to orgasm blowing away every other concern in her mind. She even stops caring about their little denial game, her only concern is to satisfy her ever hungry pussy. Pleasure accumulates in her, it builds up and up, in a crescendo that she wishes never stops. More and more. And then more and more, while Seth's body under hers absorbs the impact of every bounce.

And then she finally lets herself go over the edge. She collapses on top of him, burying him completely beneath her, as a flood of pleasure blanks her vision for a moment. Shivering and trembling, she lets her orgasm wash over her, not moving an inch, as Seth tries to breathe through her boobs. 

A solid minute later, she finally decides to move, the long tail of her orgasm still making her legs weak. "Enjoyed yourself?" She says, while sitting down besides him, admiring the strap-on shining with her cum. 

"I can't feel anything below the waist" he says, with fake concern. "Oh no I can! Ow, ow" he continues, pretending to be in pain.

"So dramatic, I just had a little fun" She says, a satisfied chuckle on her lips. She stands up, hands on her hips, admiring her handiwork. A job well done indeed, her husband is quite the mess, just like how she likes it. "How about you clean yourself up and come to bed with me?" She adds, while turning around and leaving him behind, very obviously swinging her. 

Seth rolls his eyes, and slides down the sofa, then he slowly picks himself up and shuffles towards the bedroom, where his stunning wife is going. 

Emilia slips into her black nightgown and gently lays down onto the bed, then turns on the big TV screen before her. Her husband gets into the room right after, looking at her with those adoring eyes of his that makes her heart melt. A part of her wants to straddle his head and fuck his face right there and then, but she has finally reached her fill for the day, her tired limbs now desire comfort more than pleasure. Maybe later, she could surprise him... but not now.

He changes into his pj. "Why don't you take your usual spot, hubby? I could use good hands down there" she says, and Seth does not make her wait. He gets onto the bed and crawls forward until he is in front of her feet. With a big smile on his lips he starts massaging her soles and kissing the top of her feet.

"Good boy, I feel more relaxed already" she says, while she pushes her foot against his face, forcing him to continue his worship at a very awkward angle. "Continue until I fall asleep, all right? Unless you're too tired of course" she says, her voice sweet and caring.

"I'm never too tired for this, you know that well" he says, going back to his work right away.

"Well all right then" she says, bringing her eyes back to the TV, her toes feeling so wonderful in his mouth and her soles feeling so relaxed thanks to his fingers.

It has been quite the good day today. Maybe she will go back to that cute new guy tomorrow, it is always fun to properly train her new servants.

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers