Queen: Planting The Seeds

Story Info
Sable Runestones lands herself in trouble.
5.4k words
4.23
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:28 a.m.

Sable groaned, leaning her head back on the couch in the doctor's office. "Such bullshit." She muttered under her breath before grabbing her phone and scrolling through social media feeds. After two hours of waiting for the psychotherapist, the court made her see for anger management issues, and the asshole had the nerve to be late. Sable was fuming by now. She glanced over at the doctor's desk and noticed the picture next to the keyboard, a pair of anthropomorphic wolves standing side by side holding up a prized fish. Sable smacked her lips, muttering the word furfags before the door opened. One of the wolves from the photo was a brownish coat with black tips on some patches. He smiled at Sable and waved to her. He noticed her outfit looked like something a typical edgy goth would wear: all black, a light jacket over a long sleeve shirt, torn jeans, and boots.

"Hello, My name is Doctor Timber; I'm the doctor handling your case."

"I knew I should have had Daddy handle the shrink." Timber gave her a blank stare before he turned to her file.

"So you're here for anger management classes. Well, I can see you're not remotely interested in taking them, so maybe I can offer a way out?" The brief idea of him wanting to have sex with Sable made her gag with disgust.

"Before you finish that sentence, absolutely the fuck not. Just how fucking unprofessional do you have to be? 2 fucking hours late? What the hell were you doing! Let me guess, busy fucking another fur, that is it? I could give a rat's ass about anger management. I'm here by force! The least they could do was give me a fucking competent doctor, or but no. So I'm stuck with a fucking yiff shit stain." She shouted and hissed out, clearly pissed, agitated, and angry, her arms crossed she would storm out if she could sadly, she couldn't. They'll just add more shit for her to do. Timber cleared his throat before sitting down at his desk, skimming over her file.

"Sable Runestone, Twenty-five years old, unemployed and not attending school."

"Hello!" Sable snapped again. "My family is loaded just in case you've been too busy licking someone's ballsack to notice." Again, Sable snapped at him, feeling offended someone didn't recognize her pedigree.

"Miss Runestone," Timber sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I think we can both save each other a lot of headache by working together. The sooner we get this done, the faster you can leave." He opened a drawer and grabbed a clunky pair of headphones. "Here's what I suggest. You wear these headphones and pretend to listen to some mediation videos online, and I will be free to finish up some paperwork. One hour with these, and you'll be out of here before you know it. I'll even mark you down for two of your required visits."Sable was skeptical of his offer. She reached out and grabbed the headphones, the plastic clunking against itself as she turned it over.

"I'm supposed to wear these, and I can listen to any music I want?" She tossed them back at the doctor, making him scramble to catch them before they hit the floor. "I'll just use my headphones. It'll be better than dealing with whatever the last person left behind on those." She shuddered to think they could give her lice. Timber sighed, holding the headphones out to her again.

"It's either you wear them or else I'll have to stay here, and we talk for the next hour." Sable narrowed her eyes at him; she planned to have daddy fire this quack when she got home and find someone they could easily buy. She snatched them from him and put them on. The weight was already annoying Sable more than sharing a room with the doctor, so she turned on the loudest metal track she had on her phone. Timber smiled, getting up and leaving the room, which helped Sable relax a bit. She was blissfully unaware of the danger closing in. The doctor left Sable alone in the room for the hour he promised. The young woman so blissfully unaware of the trap he set for her. By unknown means, Sable felt nothing out of place while her mind was unraveling, leaving her subconscious exposed and rendering her vulnerable to external impressions. Timber could make her into anything. The wolf returned to find Sable on the couch with her body limp as a rag, her eyes staring off into space and glossed over with fog. He reached over and picked up her hand, dropping it on her thigh. It made a soft thud, but it spurred no reaction from Sable. Timber grinned, closing the door and locking it before he sent a text from his phone.

'I have her, beginning the process.' The sudden reply he got made him freeze.

'I'm in the building. I'm coming towards you now.' He gulped, going wide-eyed before he opened the door and saw her, Queen McDale. But, of course, the woman is the last person anyone wants to make their enemy. So the crimson dragon smiled, keeping her emerald hair tied back in a bun and dressed in formal attire with a skirt down to her knees.

"Miss McDale, you came to handle the process yourself?" Timber asked, clearly intimidated by the woman. Queen smiled, straightening up her blouse.

"Of course, I am. Reginald's daughter in our clutches, and you expect me to miss out on it?" She looked inside the office with a devious grin. "Is that her?" She pointed to Sable wearing the clunky headphones. Timber nodded.

"Yes, ma'am. You should be able to talk to her once the headphones come off. Her mind will focus on the first voice that she hears."

"Good, take a break, Percy. I'll take over from here." The wolf nodded and left in a slight hurry. When Queen spoke, you needed to move yesterday! She grinned, closing the door and locking it before sitting down across from Sable, taking in the sight of the impressionable young woman. The dragon reached over and carefully removed the headphones, then brushed Sable's raven follicles to the side, getting a better look at her face. Queen felt her urges getting stronger the longer she sat there. Still, there was work to do. "Sable? Sable, can you hear me?" Sable moaned, giving her a slight nod. "Good, listen to my voice. I'm here to guide you back to the light. So I need you to stand up for me." Sable wobbled like a newborn fawn struggling to walk before she stood up. Her body gently swayed side to side."Well done," Queen stood up and walked around the girl, taking notes of her outfit. She wasn't a fan of the all-black, but she left it be for now.

"Sable, I need you to remove every piece of clothing you have on. But, at the same time, I want you to envision every piece as a wall in your mind. Once you are naked, your mind will be open, unprotected. So please take off your clothes."Sable reached up to slip her jacket off, dropping it on the floor. Queen grabbed it and put it on the desk. She watched the girl efficiently remove her clothes, moving like a machine. The twisted dragon couldn't take her eyes off the girl's ample mounds when the shirt came off, held back by a robust and pink bra. Queen held back a chuckle, thinking Sable had a softer side. "Keep going, Sable. Take off your clothes and open your mind to me." Now Sable was naked, Queen circling her like a predator, hungry and ready to pounce. "You are so beautiful, Sable. Isn't that what your father says all the time?"

Sable slowly nodded. "Daddy says it comes from our pride as pure humans." Queen felt a slight twinge of annoyance at her words. Pure human? What did it mean? Queen wanted to find out but decided she would have her fun first.

"Sable, Daddy doesn't know what's he talking about." She came over to the vulnerable girl, wrapping her arms around her. "For now, I want you to forget about him. I'm going to help you plant a seed." She takes her hand and rubs the first two sections of Sable's middle finger. "Do you feel that?" Sable nodded. "That's the seed we're going to plant in you. Sit down on the couch for me and spread your legs." Sable followed her instructions, showing no resistance. "You're going great, Sable. Now take that seed and slide it inside of you." She guided the girl's fingers past her labia, delving it deep and making Sable give her a soft moan. "It's okay, Sable. Just relax, pull your hand out and leave that seed inside." Sable could envision the seed sitting between her thighs. To her, it was as real as the clothes she wore today.

"Good Job, Sable. That seed is an idea. An idea that has consumed you since you first made your journey into womanhood. A single thought which Daddy can never find out about." The dragon leaned closer to Sable, whispering in her ear with a hungry and lustful tone. "You do not hate anthros. You've wanted to have sex with one and let them have their way with you."Queen traced her finger along the girl's stomach. "It's a curiosity you've been so ashamed of having because Daddy would disown you like a bag of garbage." She licked her neck and savored the taste of blissful innocence she would corrupt. "You know you won't be able to look away if anyone showed you those harlots who let such animals use them as toys. Videos or photographs, it doesn't matter. Either way, you'll feel that seed growing all across your body until its all you'll ever think about." Queen had to pull herself away before grabbing Sable's clothes and instructed her to stand up to get dressed. "Here are your clothes. Each one you put on closes your mind, covering up the seed and making it a part of you. No one else knows this secret. Put them back on for me, please." She watched Sable before straightening up her outfit and sitting down across from the girl. Once again, Sable could envision the seed becoming part of her. A secret so deep she couldn't deny it existed.

"Good job, now sit down." Sable sat down on the couch. Queen put the headphones on Sable's head and turned off the music. "Well, done, Sable. Now let's bring you back. As I count down from ten, you'll slowly wake up, do you understand?" Sable again nodded. Queen smiled, counting down and bringing Sable out of her haze. Everything that happened faded away, leaving the seed and a wave of confusion when Sable looked at Queen and quickly removed her headset.

"Uh, who are you?" She demanded to know, seeing a random dragon sitting in front of her when Timber was there before.

"Hi!" Queen gave her a fake smile and a short wave. "I'm Daily. Doctor Timber's assistant and intern here at the clinic." Sable let out a loud growling groan.

"For Fuck's sake! I just wanna get this shit done and go home! I got better shit to do than waste my time talking to a lizard!" She grabbed her stuff heading to the door before Queen spoke up with a severe tone.

"If you leave, they'll have you come back again with more visits than required by the court order." Sable hit her head on the door. The hollow thud echoed on the other side. She was right; Sable trying to leave before the hour was up would give her more shit to deal with, and she hated wasting her time on things that she didn't want to do in the first place. The spoiled brat marched over to the couch and slumped down, giving Queen the middle finger.

Queen had another reason to teach this girl a lesson. She kept the same corn-fed smile on her face so Sable wouldn't suspect any more than she already did. The dragon cleared her throat before looking at the floor. "So Miss Runestone, Doctor Timber has informed me that you have some anger issues and if you'll entertain the idea, I'd like to propose a test. Something that'll help us determine the cause of your anger." She watched Sable rolling her eyes like a pair of marbles skitting over the floor.

"Yeah, whatever, just get it over with so I can go home."

Queen smiled, getting up and leaving the room. Sable sighed, fuming and ready to go. She checked the time and noticed it's been longer than she wanted. Some visible confusion appeared across her features while she checked her texts, social media, and emails. Nothing seemed to be wrong. She was close to making a call before Queen came in again with a TV on a wheeled cart connected to a laptop. She plugged them into the wall while Sable started recording a video on her phone. "Make sure you get my good side," Queen instructed her with a smile, making Sable panic and hide her phone in her jacket pocket. She left it on so the camera could at least catch the noise from the room.

She turns the page, another image of two different species in the middle of the disturbing act of reproduction. Yet, Sable could feel the roots growing all over her body. She played it off like she was sickened while her nipples were erect and rubbing the inside of her bra every time she moved, her panties getting soaked by the second and the blush on her face reaching a peak of red Queen would be jealous of if it didn't make Sable even cuter to her.

She reached the last page and threw the folder at the wall, panting and holding her chest. "What. The. Fuck!" She screamed, glaring at Queen, who looked positively jubilated with a toothy grin. "You did something to me!" She grabbed her phone, ready to call the police before Queen spoke up.

"Oh, please. Go ahead, and Daddy finds out your little secret." Sable froze and looked at her, shakingly pointing the phone at the dragon.

"You did something to me. I know you did. I wasn't like this before!"

"Were you?" Queen questioned, letting the roots entangle Sable even more. Then, finally, the girl asked herself about that very fact. Was it new, or was it something she always hid? She never gave it any thought until today. "It's obvious the idea arouses you and makes you squirm in your seat."

"FINE!" Sable spat at her. The increasingly uncomfortable situation had her on edge. Her entire body begged for attention, and Queen set it to wanting some beast to have their way with her. The idea made her so mad, and it was all she could picture. Queen took great pleasure watching the girl squirm around while she fiddled with her clothes. The fabrics rubbed on her tender bits and added fuel to the fire between her legs, border lining on an inferno. "So what? It doesn't change anything. You'd never find me going after...." She gasped when Queen smirked and surprised her with a video on the screen. A full-on porn flick of a woman playing Red Riding Hood with an actual wolf on Grandma's bed. The sounds, the sights, and the very fact anyone could find this sent Sable down a spiral. She couldn't take her eyes off it, her nipples showing through her shirt, and her panties were holding a lake at this point. This was the last straw. Sable started to give up fighting. She moved closer to the screen, watching the couple on the bed when the camera showed the woman's pussy getting railed by the red rocket.

The roots finally reached her brain, blossoming into a new fetish for the spoiled rich girl. With her father's money, she could have them line up for miles, especially since she was just as good-looking as her sisters. But, of course, her bust had more impact on people.

Sable turned to Queen, her annoyed grimace making her face cringe up a bit. "Can we hurry this up!" Queen could barely hide her joy when the question flew out of the girl's mouth. Sable accepted this as part of the test.

"We could, but you'd miss the best part of the test." Queen got up and left the room. "I'll be back. You're free to use the laptop while I'm away." She closed the door and quietly giggled. Her plan to influence the Runestone family was underway, and now she needed to jump on it while the iron was hot.

Sable scoffed, grabbing her phone and swiping the notifications off the screen. She blindly ignored the message from her father asking about lunch and went to the web, searching for any more videos. A few times, she stopped on titles of couples doing a Red Riding Hood theme. Was this common for anthros or wolves at least?

Sable's recent obsession with the idea had her driving down the rabbit hole, scanning the video titles and other links to explore her options. Her hand started to slide down the front of her jeans, tracing her labia and digging two fingers inside. Her hips began to buck from the stimulation.

Slowly her body was settling into a rhythm that gave her a tiny hint of satisfaction. Her fingers thrust into her hungry cunt while Queen stood outside the door. After the seed took over, she took in all the sounds of Sable's submission to her base instincts. The grin on the dragon's face added to the pleasure of having the girl under her thumb. It was a rush she'd pursue for years to come. Physical interaction had its perks, but the feeling of bending someone's mind was an addiction that went beyond rational thinking.

Queen looked at her phone, waiting for a text from Timber. She told him to take a break while she molded Sable into the little whore they needed to make the plan work.

The wolf finally emerged from around the corner, wiping mustard off his tie with a napkin. "Sorry, I was in the middle of eating."

Queen. "It's fine." She looked at the door, sighing out of excitement and feeling the electricity enveloping her body. "It's time we hooked the girl. We'll need her to find an opening where we can nab her sisters and the new wife."

Timber gave her a confused glance. "The wife? Wouldn't she be in like her sixties or seventies by now?"

"That was their birth mother. She moved away, and Daddy Runestone married again. This time to a model who's just over ten years older than the girls. Regardless, I want to grab all of them. They're the only people who can get close to Runestone and bring him to me. Today," she mods at the door. "We start with the youngest brat and work out way up. You get the honor of breaking her in." Timber smirked, gradually unbuttoning his shirt and loosening his tie.

"Shall I get ready?"

Queen giggled, grabbing the doorknob. "At least wait until we're in the room." She opened the door, causing Sable to gasp and sit up.

"Fucking hell!" She screamed out and sat up. "You couldn't give me a few minutes?"

Sable wiped her hand on her pants before looking at Timber when he came in behind Queen. Her eyes locked on his chest the moment he removed his shirt. Timber had a healthy figure, a bit of a belly that Sable liked but never shared with anyone. Her legs started to grind on each other, thinking he was about to whip out his cock. Thanks to the conditioning earlier, her mind was now stuck on what kind of a member Timber had. Was it like a regular human one, or maybe he was more anatomically correct?

She crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch. "Still as unprofessional as you were before. I mean, come on, if you're gonna woo me, at least try to make it interesting. I am a Runestone, after all." Queen quietly giggled, seeing Sable's pride making a come back while the roots kept her mind swinging in a fog of lust. She stood up and marched over to Timber, pushing the wolf into his chair. "Let me show you how to do it, pup." Timber and Queen found themselves more interested, the pair watching the raven-haired girl begin swaying her hips to porn music in her head while she reached down and slowly lifted her shirt.

Timber grinned, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to the floor with his toes. His crimson member was standing up in his lap. Sable's curiosity was satisfied seeing the humanoid shaft with a canine knot at the base. Her pussy ached for a second when she guessed it was going to hurt like hell having it inside her. Sable was in a fever dream brought on by the heat of the moment. Queen struggled to hide her urge to laugh, thinking this poor girl believed she was in control. Spoiled, rich, and given everything she could want in life. It's no wonder the woman felt like that. Sable slowly stripped down naked and leaned over the edge of the couch, reaching back to spread her cheeks to show her soaked cunt to Timber, wanting to entice him, which wasn't necessary. He was already stroking his red rocket and ready to breed the bitch. He didn't wait for her to say anything, pouncing on Sable and slamming his length inside of her.

12