Queen: Planting The Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to fight back and protest his advances, all of them falling on deaf ears. Her mind eventually faded back into the fog. Timber growled and fucking the girl aggressively to tire her out. Her body jerked back and forth across the couch cushions, the skin on her breasts started to sting from the friction against the couch. An aching pain swallowed up her hips while he slapped his knot on her pussy. Sable was reduced to a whining, moaning, and screaming mess of a woman in less than a few minutes. There were no thoughts in her mind but the one that said she needed to be still and take it like a bitch in heat. Which wasn't far from the truth.

Time passed in a blur, stars danced in Sable's eyes, and tears welled up before they ran down her face. The rhythm was getting faster, growing past the point Sable was comfortable. "H-hey, slow down!" She managed to stutter out, looking back at Timber, who continued to pound into her and pin her to the couch. "Hey, Fuck nuts! I said to slow down!" She screamed when Queen grabbed her hair and pulled her head to look the dragon in the eye; a sinister grin flashed across her face.

"You're not in control here." Sable gasped, feeling something taking hold of her. The tiny bit of resistance she had was gone, staring into the golden iris of Queen's eyes. She felt herself sinking into that amber sea of light, slowly getting closer to Queen before their lips touched. The two of them shared a sensual kiss, unlike anything Sable had tasted before. Timber growled and forced his knot inside of her. Sable screamed from the pain, followed up with an orgasm ripping through her body like lightning. When Queen broke the kiss, Sable collapsed on the couch, panting and gasping, trying to make sense of what was happening to her. Slowly, that faded away, leaving her with only the intention to enjoy it and embrace it. Queen licked her lips, smiling at the girl. Sable's expression softened up, a smile on her lips while she pressed her ass against Timber. "It's so hot... I remember hearing canines run hotter than humans."

Queen. "That's right. So you can feel every drop flooding into your womb. Which now belongs to me." She reached down and made Sable stare at her again. "Your mind and body are mine to own. You are now my eager slut."

Sable looked into the amber seas and let her mind sink into them, repeating the words and burning them into her psyche. "You will act and do as I say when I say." Sable modded and accepted her words as the truth.

Timber let out a low growl as he grinds on her ass, making his knot swell and bringing himself to the point of cumming. He reared his head back, moaning out loud, feeling every muscled gearing up to shoot his hot seed into her.

"Yes, oh fuck me, I'm almost there!"

Queen. "You were supposed to wait until I permitted, you, but oh well." She giggled, seeing the rebellious brat getting molded into something she could use on the rest of the family. "Make sure she gets a good taste of how it feels. Make her an addict."

Timber nodded, still grinding on the girl's ass until he reached his climax. Sable cried out from the shock. The heat filled her up to the core. She lay on the couch, panting heavily and sweating bullets. Everything was happening so fast. Queen smiled, leaving the office so Timber could condition her further. "Now, I have the means to proceed. Reginald, we will be meeting up again sooner than you think." She boasted to herself before leaving the building and climbing into a limo she had waiting for her.

A month passed by; Sable continued to attend her appointments without fail. Her father saw nothing wrong since it could shine a more positive light on the family. But, completely unaware, her loyalty was no longer to the family but the taboo practice of crossing species. Once again, Sable sat in Timber's office, fully clothes and feeling as giddy as a child on her birthday, waiting for the cake and presents. She shot up from the couch when Timber entered the room and bit her lip when he petted her on the head. "Hey, Sable. I'm glad you could make it in today."

"Are you kidding? Like I'd miss the chance for your fantastic therapy." She lifted her shirt to show off a new bra designed to leave her nipples exposed. "Got it just for you." She teased, wiggling her hips, eager to ride the doctor's red rocket again.

Timber grinned, moving closer and taking her breasts in both hands, his thumbs flicking over the girl's nipples like the stick controls on a console game. "Mmm, I would love to play with it, but we have a special guest who wants very much to meet you." He pulled her shirt down and looked her in the eye. "Do you remember Miss Daily, my assistant?"

"Daily? Oh, that lizard woman? I didn't know she was still here. It's just been you and me." Timber nodded, taking Sable's and leading her to a room at the end of the hall.

"Yes, that's because she has more important duties than working with me."

Sable blinked, confusion written across her features when they entered the room. Her eyes widen at the scene unfolding in front of them. Five women, each of them getting railed by different species. A stallion, bull, and so on. Her body heated up from the desire to trade places with these women. Her eyes fell on a figure sitting between them and the women. Their lust-fueled moans of euphoria and carefree screams became background noise when the figure turned around, and Sable recognized Queen.

"Daily? What is going on?" She started to squirm again, looking at the women again. "Any chance I can trade with them?" She giggled, feeling like a bimbo who didn't care who was around; she just needed a dick in her regardless of the owner. Especially seeing a chick with a dick having the same kind of fun as the men.

Sable gave them a nervous chuckle. "Okay, I see you guys don't discriminate here." She turned to Queen, who stood up, her body wrapped in fine semi-transparent silk. Under the fabric, Sable spotted a cock rising between the dragon's legs. Her eyes widened before she looked Queen in the face, her mind coming to the sudden realization that Daily wasn't her name. This gorgeous specimen standing in front of her was none other than Queen McDale. "You're that Queen chick? The one daddy hates." The girl's gaze drifted down to the prize hiding under the silk. Like holding up a tent, the massive member swayed from side to side when Queen switched her hips.

"Yes, I am. It would seem you've become a fan of me."

Sable gave her another nervous chuckle. "Well, I wouldn't say that... But uh," she licked her lips, her eyes locked on the only thing that took up every thought in her brain since coming to Timber's office. "I do see something I do like."

"Good," Queen let the fabric fall away. Sable felt a lump in her throat. Every disgusting description she heard from her father came deep from within the darkest recesses of her mind. She disagreed with all of them. Queen, a crimson dragon with a body so many women would be jealous of and a pair of eyes that dragged you into a trance anytime you met her gaze. Still, the penis poking out from her pelvis was something Sable wanted to experience. "Now on your knees." She grabbed her cock and started to stroke it.

Sable swallowed her spit, slowly got on her knees, and opened her mouth as they trained her to do. Queen sighed, seeing the submission in the spoiled brat's eyes. She had the girl wrapped around her finger, and soon her family would follow.

Her eyes followed the dragon's orange cock, which stuck out compared to the brilliant red scales adorning Queen's body from head to toe. "Listen well, Sable. I want you and your sisters to feel welcomed into the fold. Sadly, I've been unable to locate them. Any ideas?"

Sable just kept staring at her member. The thought of what was to come clouded her mind until Queen turned away from her. She whined, chasing it on her hands and knees like a pup after its owner.

"Sarah is at 1325 Petticoat, and Sally is over at 2236 North Bighorn! They're both brunettes like me." She gasped when the head of Queen's cock came sliding into her mouth; it only took seconds for her jaw to cramp up, but she endured it to savor that delicious white fluid Queen was about to give her. Queen grabbed Sable's hair and held her in place while taking her time to facefuck the girl. She nodded at Timber write down the addresses and have them ready for when the day came; she could make her move.

In the meantime, Queen was pushing Sable to her limits, snot dripping from her nose, tears falling to the floor while she worked herself closer to a climax. Sable would have told off anyone who suggested a blowjob before her mental conditioning. Now she was letting her father's enemy violate her throat before the surge of cum came spilling out. The amount of it dripped off her lips, and strings shot across her face when Queen pulled away. Sable moaned, letting it rest on her tongue before swallowing it with a smile on her face. "Mmmm," she giggled, pushing her breasts together to make them pop out. "Please, ma'am. May I have another?"

"You may not." Sable looked at Queen in shock before grabbing a jacket from the chair, wrapping it around herself. "Bring me your sisters, and I'll give you another taste. Good girls earn their way." She left the room; the other coupled vanished, revealing they were just tv screens. Sable pouted and stood up, grabbing her phone.

"I'm a good girl. I can prove it!" She said out loud before texting her sisters about their schedules. Outside Queen smiled, walking to her limo. It wouldn't be much longer now.

Note from author: If you'd like to vote which sister is next feel free to comment your choice down below!

12