Queen Sarah Ch. 01: The Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tore open the condom. She held it in her right hand. Her left hand gently grabbed the head of his cocked. She slowly slid it down to the base. She loved how warm and hard it felt in her hand.

She carefully placed the condom on his tip. She slowly unrolled it down while maintaining eye contact and that sexy smirk.

She repositioned herself over John's hips. She was on her knee on one side and her foot on the other. She firmed gripped the shaft of his cock and ran the head up and down her slit. She loved how warm, hard and thick it felt. The throbbing need inside her had returned with renewed force.

She lowered herself until his head popped in. They both gasped. It felt amazing. She positioned herself so she was on her knees on either side of him. She slowly lowered herself to get a couple more inches inside her before moving back up. She kept this up; slowly bouncing up and down on the first half of his cock.

He was perfectly thick. He was stretching her just enough to fill her with pleasure without hurting her. He tried to buck his hips to get the rest of his cock inside her.

Sarah slapped him hard across the face. She leaned forward to get nose-to-nose again.

"I'm driving. Don't move unless I say so."

She kissed him hard. She pushed herself back up using his shoulders. She continued to lean on his shoulder, pushing him into the bed. She returned to her previous motion. Taking 2, 3, 4 inches of his thick cock while moving so slowly it drove John crazy.

The throbbing warmth inside her became more demanding. To sate it, she pushed down as slowly as she could. She filled herself with all but the last half inch on his cock. She paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation. She rolled her hips in a circular motion so she could feels his cock against every inch of her pussy.

She slowly lifted herself until only his tip was inside. She then quickly moved down to take him in completely. She felt his dick hit her cervix. Her eyes opened wide, her jaw dropped, and she let out a high-pitched "AWW!"

She looked down and smiled at him while biting her lip. She released his shoulders. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. She pulled his hands to her breasts.

"Leverage," she said. John squeezed her impossibly perky breasts and gently pinched her erect nipples.

She sat erect. She rose up a few inches and dropped quickly again. Then again and again and again.

"AWW! AWW! AWW! AWW!"

Her head flew back. Her eyes were closed tight. She ran her hands through her own long blond hair. She was completely lost to pleasure.

She gradually built up speed taking longer and longer strokes. Her moans dropped deeper and deeper in pitch as her pleasure grew. Her chest and face were completely flushed. She was once again burning with lust.

Her orgasm started to build deep inside her. She could feel it getting close. John could feel her pussy muscles tightening. She opened her eye for the first time in 10 minutes. She looked down at John. He held her gaze.

Her mouth was agape. She couldn't form words, only moans. His eyes grew wide as he felt her suddenly tighten even more. She gave a little nod. He started to buck his hips to match her rhythm.

She involuntarily threw her head back. She leaned back hold herself up with her hands on his calves. She screamed loudly as her orgasm erupted. Unable to bounce in this position, she rolled her hips with his cock completely inside her. Her orgasm shook her for several minutes. It was more intense and complete than anything she ever felt.

---

Brock casually snuck a can of Axe body spray from the shelf into his pocket while his buddies made sure no one was looking.

"John is a classic limp dick. I bet he can't even get his tiny cock up let alone please a woman," Brock mused.

"Yeah, white knights like him have to suck up to bitches to get any attention since they can't please a woman like a real man," Will stated.

"Too bad that dumb bitch is too stupid to know a real man when she sees one," Carl said.

The three boys made their way to the cashier with their copy of Maxim, three energy drinks, and two bags of Flaming Hots.

---

Sarah collapsed on top of John. His still hard cock was still inside her. She nestled herself on his chest as she caught her breath. John wrapped his arms around her.

John was proud of himself for giving Sarah another orgasm, but he was starting to get impatient for his own. This 18 year-old beauty has aroused him to a level he'd never been to. He'd never seen a more perfect body in real life. He'd never had a more passionate lover. He even got off on her being in control; it just further demonstrated how into it she was.

Once Sarah caught her breath and started to return to earth, she worked her way up to John's face. She gave him a passionate kiss. As she did, he pumped his hips a little to remind her he was still hard.

"Mmmm, don't worry. I haven't forgotten about you. You served your role well. Now for your reward."

She rolled off him to his momentary disappointment. She had to pause for a few seconds. She was unprepared for how empty she would feel without him inside her. When she was ready, she stood up.

She pulled out the sturdy wooden chair from her desk. She pulled John up by his hand and sat him in the chair. She straddled him so they would be facing each other.

She positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and lowered herself onto him. It was a relief to be filled by him again. In this position, her chest was the same height as his face. She leaned forward to kiss him.

They were the perfect picture of lust; two perfectly toned 18 year-old, coating in nothing by sweat, giving into to their mutually held passion.

After a few minutes of kissing, she broke away to start riding him. He kissed her neck and bit her ear lobe. She loved it and moaned her approval. He gradually kissed down her neck while she slowly rode him. He kissed down her collarbones. Eventually, he lifted her breasts in his strong hands. He looked at them then up at her with a smile.

He slowly licked around one of her nipples. He pulled away and gently blew on it. It sent a shiver through Sarah. She bit her lick and smiled. He repeated it on the other breast, slowly licking the nipple, adding a little nibble, and then blowing on it.

Sarah started increasing her tempo. She became more forceful with each stroke. In return, John began to get a bit rougher with her. He started to suck and bite her nipples, just enough for a small shock of pain.

He put his hand on the side of her face. He rubbed his thumb over her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked in his thumb. She used her tongue and lips on it like it was a small cock.

He removed his thumb from her mouth. He lowered it to her clit. He used her saliva as lube while he stroked her clit back and forth. This intensified her building pleasure.

Sarah continued to build up speed. The two 18 year-olds locked eyes as they both started to feel orgasms approach. Sarah gripped his shoulders for leverage. Her nails dug into his skin. She broke eye contact as she leaned forward to get a better angle and quicken the pace.

John started to kiss and suck her neck. This sent Sarah over the edge. The combination of his cock inside her, his thumb on her clit, his other hand pinching her nipple and him kissing her neck was too much. She couldn't continue to ride him. Her legs quivered. Her hands let go and contorted spastically. She screamed out, "OHHHHHHH, GAWD YES!!"

This sent John over the edge, and he erupted inside her as her pussy spasmed on his cock. He grunted loudly. His limbs went limp. His hands fell to the side. He was exhausted.

They stayed in that position for several minutes. Eventually John put his hands on Sarah's back. She flinched. She was so sensitive. He gave her a little peck on the neck. She laughed and pushed him away. She had never felt so ticklish.

That peck brought her back to reality. Her eyes regained focus on her alarm clock. "Oh no!" she thought. They had been at it for nearly an hour.

"Oh shit! My dad will be home in twenty minutes. You need to leave."

She got off him and pulled off the condom. He went to the bathroom to clean up. She grabbed a piece of notebook paper and crumpled up the condom inside it. She shoved the wad of paper underneath the trash already in the can.

They got dressed quickly. Just before she shoved him out the door, she grabbed him by the collar and gave him a kiss.

"Remember, this isn't the start of anything. We aren't dating or whatever."

"Yeah, okay," he said with more than a little disappointment.

"Though I may need to use that dick again sometime. I really like it."

"Ha ha. Thanks. Sure."

---

Epilogue:

Sarah started to invite John to her Tae Kwon Do matches. After dominating an opponent in the ring, she really enjoyed dominating John in the bedroom. They also would occasionally meet up after school when they were both in the mood. These were more conventional meetings where Sarah ceded equal control to John. She enjoyed both types of meetings. They were different but both fulfilling sexually.

She did hold the line on dating. As much as she liked John as a friend and as a lover, she did not want the baggage of a relationship, especially since they would be graduating in a few months.

Brock and his friends were eventually caught shoplifting. They tried to steal some condoms from a drug store. The manager gave them a stern talking to. In exchange for paying the condoms, he let them go without calling their parents or the police. The condoms would never be used.

12