Queen Takes Knight Pt. 01

Story Info
A knight gets captured by an evil queen.
986 words
4.23
9.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers

Sir Edwyn was your standard heroic type. Dark hair, an athletic build though not overly muscular. A traveling knight wandering the roads and forests of the kingdom in search of glory and gold. He had fought his share of bandits, monster, and magic users, and always managed to come out on top. That is, until he crossed paths with a certain evil Queen.

Queen Malice had recently come to power in the neighboring kingdom of Alclaire. Her late father had been a wise and kind ruler, but rumors had spread far and wide that the new monarch was anything but. Stories spread that she cared little for her people, and that she inspired fear instead of hope across her land. Subjects of the Queen would allegedly go missing, often seen dragged off by her royal guards. Screams could sometimes be heard from her castle at night, the rumors said.

Sir Shanicus had wandered into Alclaire's borders while hunting. As he readied his bow to take down a buck, he was interrupted by a group of riders.

"You there! You would dare trespass in the Queen's wood?" the head of the riders called out to him, causing the buck to flee.

The knight turned and sighed at the rider. "There goes dinner, thanks a lot."

The rider came closer, Edwyn could see now that this rider was a beautiful woman. Shoulder length blonde hair framed her near perfect face, and body fit as a warriors would be. Her companions were all women as well, and equally beautiful. They wore leather armor, with the royal sigil of Alclaire on the breast.

"I won't ask again, why do you trespass on the land of Queen Malice?"

Sir Edwyn bowed politely, "My apologies, my lady. I did not realize, I must have wandered too far from my own kingdom. It's easy to become lost in these woods, almost as easy as it is to become lost in those eyes of yours..."

He stared deeply into the woman's blue eyes as he approached her, smiling. His advance was met with her boot to his face...

Edwyn awoke several hours later, his face sore from the woman's boot heel. As he tried to touch his face to assess the damage, he found that he could not move. His arms and ankles were securely strapped down to corners of a table. He also realized that his clothes had been removed. He struggled against his bonds, but made no progress.

"Hello? Blonde girl? Are you there?" He called out into the dark room, lit only by flickering candlelight.

"Is anyone there?" He called out again, still pulling against his bonds. "This isn't funny. I am a knight of Shornhelm. I demand to be released!"

A small laugh came from a darkened corner of the room at his request.

"Who is that? Who's there?" Edwyn demanded.

The sound of heels clicked on the floor as a womanly figure walked out into the candlelight. Long dark hair, pale skin, a voluptuous figure cloaked in black satin robes. On her head a small golden crown.

"You don't demand anything of me, knight."

"Who are you? Where am I? What's going..." His questions were silenced by the flick of the woman's wrist. His lips were sealed together, unable to part.

"I said, you don't get to make demands. You're not very smart are you, Sir...what was your name?" She looked at her captive amused. "Hmm? I can't hear you."

Edwyn struggled to speak, but he could not. He started to panic, only to hear soft laughter coming from his captor once again.

"I do love seeing men like you struggle. So strong, so righteous, so...helpless."

She stood beside the knight and gentle brushed the back of her hand against his face.

"I'm Queen Malice, if you haven't already guessed. You were caught trespassing on my lands, and now you're my prisoner. Whatever your name, it doesn't matter. You're my prisoner now, and prisoners have no use for names. I'll remove the spell on your lips, but if you speak out of turn again, I promise you'll never speak another word in your life. Understood?"

Edwyn shook his head, steadying his breathing and trying to remain calm. With a snap of her fingers, he regained the ability to part his lips. He started to speak, but thought better of it. Queen Malice circled the table, inspecting his body, stopping at the end of the table between his legs.

"So. What use will you have as my prisoner? Shall I lock you away in the dungeons to starve, shall I simply have you killed, or can you serve some other purpose?"

The knight did not speak. He knew that he was completely at this woman's mercy and he was not going to risk speaking out of turn.

"You may speak. Tell me, how can you be of use to me?"

"I am a knight, your highness. Perhaps you have need of my services in that regard?"

The Queen was looking at his cock now. Her hands began tracing up his thighs, her nails leaving a trail toward his hardening cock.

"I have plenty of guards. You met them earlier, and clearly they're more capable than you."

Edwyn found himself fully erect now, with the Queen's hand wrapped firmly around his cock.

"I am in need of a different sort of champion however. You seem like you might be right for the job." She squeezed his cock, surprised to find a drop of precut already leaking from the tip. She ran her finger over the drop, and brought it to her mouth.

"I'd be honored, my Queen." Edwyn couldn't help but smirk. Perhaps being this woman's captive wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Oh, I wasn't asking." With another flick of her wrist, Edwyn felt his cock painfully harden and grow larger. He let out a scream before blacking out again...

Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers