Queen Tarna's Regalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for?" Bhroka urged, "Get those cocks out! Does my handmaid not please you?"

Aranthir felt his caution dropping away. While royalty schemed and poisoned, they were also prone to sudden fits of fancy, and it seemed that he and Lutharis were about to be the beneficiaries of one such fit. Leaysa was pleasing to him, with her pretty green eyes and long golden hair. Even her sternness was quickly fading away as she knelt before them. With increasing eagerness, both men undid their belts. Leaysa grabbed their cocks as soon as they were out and began to stroke them. Lutharis awkwardly struggled to removing his trousers, only for them to become entangled with his boots. Aranthir left them on, looking into Leaysa's green eyes as she lowered her head to his cock.

The princess watched from her couch, biting her lip as she rubbed herself through her gown. Leaysa paid her little mind, touching her tongue to Aranthir's cock and slowly engulfing it in her mouth. To her credit, she never stopped stroking Lutharis' cock as she busied herself with his, something Aranthir had seen many seasoned whores struggle to do.

Aranthir felt his cock hardening under her touch and saw that Lutharis' was doing the same. The other man reached a hand across the fondle her breasts through her gown. He wrapped a thick hand around the base of his own cock, stroking in time with hers. Aranthir's breath came faster as the handmaiden sucked him with skill to rival a courtesan. The royal court is no stranger to Nystra's Kiss, he thought to himself as his cock hardened in Leaysa's throat.

When she felt that, she withdrew herself from his cock, trailing a line of spittle as she did, and swallowed Lutharis' cock in turn. Aranthir leaned forward to pluck at the laces on the back of her gown, wanting to see her in her nude glory right away.

"Enough," Bhroka whispered and rose from the couch, "Leaysa help me get undressed." The handmaiden rose from her knees and did as ordered, removing the princess' hennin first, which she set on a chest of drawers next to the couch. Bhroka's long red hair came spilling out in a braid that hung to her hips. They undid each other's dresses next, stepping out of the gowns to stand in their slippers and shifts. Bhroka cast the mantle side, where it fell on the point of her hennin and hung there. Aranthir paid it no mind, for he and Lutharis were both getting naked, their hard and wet cocks flopping about before them as they did.

Bhroka kicked off her slippers with such eagerness that one flew across the room and struck the tall mirror opposite her couch. Then, together with Leaysa, she pulled her shift over her head and threw it to the floor.

Both women stood before the men, naked but for their jewels. They were both shaven between their legs, and blessed with fair complexions. Where Bhroka was wide at the hips and shoulders, Leaysa was narrow, and half a foot taller. Leaysa's breasts were round and lively, while the princess' were small and clung close to her body. Their nipples were both pale and pink, to Aranthir's delight.

Bhroka turned and embraced her handmaiden, her hands sliding down to grab handfuls of her companion's bountiful ass. The princess rested her head against Leaysa's chest, her tongue flicking out to taste the taller woman's nipples. Leaysa stroked her princess' long red braid lovingly. Bhroka gave the handmaid's ass a shake and smiled teasingly at Aranthir as he stroked his cock.

With a two-handed slap of the taller woman's ass, Bhroka separated from her. The princess sat back down on the couch and spread her legs.

"Come here," she beckoned to Aranthir with one curling finger, "Come here and fuck me, half-elf."

Aranthir did as ordered without question. He knelt before her legs, which she raised above his shoulders, and slid his cock into her welcoming sex. He took her by the hips and began to stroke slowly into her. The spice was still running through him and intensified every sensation her felt, from her warm flesh under his hands to the wetness around his cock. Princess Bhroka quivered around him, her mouth widening in mounting pleasure. Next to her, Leaysa lay on her back as well, looping her leg under the princess' for support.

Lutharis knelt before her and rubbed her shaven sex. The handmaiden smiled through a lower lip bite and squeezed her breasts for him. Aranthir built speed as he fucked the princess, her little breasts bouncing along her chest. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back to her chest, allowing his cock to penetrate deeper into her. The princess stared up into his eyes, and he could see the reflection of his own glittering eyes in hers. She was lost in them, he could tell. Aranthir moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing them in his palms and he fucked, looming over her prone body like a great beast.

To his side, Lutharis waited no longer. He mounted Leaysa in the same manner, fucking her eagerly. He planted his hands on her breasts, pinning her against the couch. Together, the two of the slammed their cocks into the women such that the couch cracked against the wall of the room.

"Oooh, they'll hear that out in the hall!" Brokha cried with delight. She raised her body up to steal a kiss from Aranthir and he obliged. Her lips were soft and warm. She snaked her white arms around his back and hung, clinging to him, until the kiss had run its course. Aranthir lay her back down and continued pounding at her.

Brokha turned her head to watch Lutharis, even as Aranthir continued to fuck her. The princess took Leaysa's hand and they intertwined their fingers tenderly. Brokha reached across and caressed Lutharis' strong chest as he fucked her handmaid.

Suddenly, the princess planted her feet on Aranthir's chest and shoved him away.

"My turn," she giggled, grabbing Lutharis' black beard. "Come here and fuck your princess, your queen," she commanded. Lutharis obeyed. He withdrew himself from Leaysa and mounted Brokha instead.

"Ahh!" he groaned as he entered her, "I've never fucked a princess before!"

"Fuck me hard, you rough man!" she cried, "Fuck me like it's your last time!"

Lutharis grabbed her by the shoulders and fucked her with a fury Aranthir had never witnessed before. They had traveled long together, bedding tavern maids, whores, and the occasional merchant, but this pretty young princess had awoken new desires in Lutharis. And in Aranthir as well, if he was being honest.

But Leaysa lay there before him, naked, sweaty, and with her legs open. Aranthir, smiling bemusedly at Lutharis' pounding, knelt between Leaysa's legs and caressed her body. She smiled shyly at him and put a delicate finger in her mouth.

"Does master half-elf wish to have me?" she asked coyly, and Aranthir could only nod. He sank his cock inside her as far as it would go and grabbed her round breasts in his hands. Leaysa moaned with pleasure, biting down on her finger as she arched her back. Aranthir worked his hips into her, thrusting giddily into the pretty handmaid even as the princess squealed and squirmed beside him, clutching at Lutharis' beard.

They fucked in time for a while, staring into the eyes of their women. Leaysa squeezed her breasts in one hand and used the other to caress Aranthir's chest. She looked up into his eyes with vulnerable pleasure, far from her earlier sternness, and Aranthir could only smile back at her.

"Stop," Brokha commanded, and Lutharis slowed his fucking. "I need to change positions," the princess said, her breath coming short and shallow. "Or else I will wring my neck against this couch." She pushed him away and sat up. Aranthir separated from Leaysa as well, sitting himself down on the room's thick rug, which felt good against his bare skin.

"Turn over," Lutharis suggested eagerly, "Get on all fours."

"On all fours like an animal, or a common whore?" the princess replied incredulously. "No. You two sit yourselves down, we will ride your cocks as we please."

Aranthir and Lutharis sat their naked selves down on the couch and held their cocks in their hands. The women stood in front of them for a moment, breathing heavily and admiring the men.

"I want my half-elf back," Brokha said to her handmaid and, without waiting for a response, mounted Aranthir's cock. Leaysa shrugged and straddled Lutharis' cock in her own time.

Now it was Brokha who looked down into Aranthir's eyes as she bounced her broad hips up and down on his cock. He held her close, nuzzling at her nipples as they brushed against his lips. Brokha brought her legs up onto the couch and braced her hands against the wall. Aranthir could now feel the pressure on his neck that she had complained of before, but was too lost in enjoying the body of the princess on his cock to complain.

To his great delight, Aranthir realized that the tall, three-panel mirror was directly across from him, so he could watch Brokha bounce on his cock from both sides of her. The princess saw him staring past her and turned around to see what he was looking at. When she saw her own reflection in the mirror, she broke out into a broad grin. Smiling with stupefied delight, she ground her hips on his cock while looking into the mirror.

Lutharis soon made the same discovery, though Leaysa was too occupied playing with his thick beard to look behind her. The princess turned back to look into Aranthir's eyes, her riding growing more vigorous as she did. She cried out in delight, her bouncing growing faster and harder. Her long red braid was flailing about, and quickly became undone from the violence of her fucking.

Aranthir squeezed her round white ass between his hands and thrust his cock into her in rhythm with the princess' riding. Her hands clutched at him, digging her fingernails into his chest.

"Oh, Nystra above," she cried, "I want your cum!"

"I'm close," Aranthir growled as he clutched her hips in his hands, "Don't stop fucking, don't stop fucking."

"I'm coming!" Brokha cried and her whole body began to shake. She spasmed on his cock, crying out in ecstasy. Her toes curled and her face flushed red. Her riding stopped as she hung onto him for dear life, but Aranthir was close to climax as well.

Rising quickly, he lifted her from his cock and set her kneeling on the floor. Standing before her, he seized his cock in both hands and began to stroke it furiously. Brokha stilled her shaking enough to lean her head forward and open her mouth to await the cum.

It came suddenly, shooting out of his cock in white ropes that fell into the princess' hair and down her little breasts. She giggled with absolute delight, holding out her hands to catch more of it. Aranthir spurted again, this time landing cum in her eyes and on her red cheeks.

"There it is," she cried in delight. "Elf cum tastes the same as a man's after all!"

Aranthir could only laugh to himself. The princess was not the first woman to want him for who his father was. Like men, women wanted to bed someone different, someone exotic.

Beside him, Lutharis came before Leaysa could even dismount his cock. He spurted inside her and soon enough Aranthir saw the white streaks come dripping out of her sex. She dismounted and swallowed his cock to lick it clean.

"Nystra's Tits," Lutharis breathed, squeezing the last bits of cum from his cock, "Are there more like you somewhere?" he asked. Brokha laughed. She stood naked, Aranthir's cum dripping down her chest as she tried to rebraid her hair.

"I have more handmaids, Leaysa is merely my favorite. But I left the others at my house as a decoy."

"This is not your home?" Aranthir asked.

"Nay, this is the home of my seneschal, one of the few men at court I can count on. Though with Marelka as a hostage, I can add the marshal to that group."

Aranthir's eyes narrowed.

"We may still be in danger. Before her capture, Marelka ordered a group of men dispatched to the seneschal's house, though for what purpose I did not learn. But it can be nothing good."

Brokha stopped in the middle of braiding her hair.

"What else did she say?" she demanded.

"Nothing of consequence," Aranthir replied, bending to pick up his pistols.

"Leaysa, get dressed and find where Retta put Marelka. We must know what else she told them."

From the hall where Aranthir had entered, there was a sudden bang, followed by a splintering of wood.

"Never mind that," Aranthir said as he drew his sword from the scabbard. "Stay close behind me. She ordered only a few thugs, so we will make this quick."

Lutharis scrambled across the floor and snatched up his messer. Looking quite the fool as a naked man holding a sword, he took up a position beside Aranthir. There was another thud and more splintering of wood, then heavy footsteps in the hall.

"Open it," Aranthir commanded. With the women, still naked, sheltering behind him, he aimed a pistol at the door. Lutharis yanked it open and Aranthir chose his targets. Seven thugs were advancing down the hall, rough men in rough clothes armed with knives and clubs. The sort of disposable tools the nobles might use for such an ugly task.

Aranthir fired his pistol into their surprised faces, and the lead thug died with a strangled cry. He and Lutharis surged forward, naked men with naked swords in their hands. The thugs were caught completely unprepared, and the first man died on Aranthir's sword without raising his own weapon. The others snarled with malice and surged forward, screaming their street thugs' battle cries. Gripping his sword with one hand halfway down the blade, Aranthir impaled one of them on three feet of cold steel and drew out the blade in one smooth stroke.

The hallway was narrow and unlit, the only light flooding in from the sitting room, but Aranthir's elf eyes cared little. Framed from behind by the glow of the candles, he must have cut a terrifying silhouette for the thugs. But they were fueled by cheap drink, lust for coin, and perhaps the sight of the naked and vulnerable women behind him. They attacked like wild animals, their knives and clubs clashing against well-worn swords. Half-swording in the narrow hall, his longsword's runes shining white through his fingers, Aranthir fended off blows while Lutharis hacked one man's arm off with the messer and tore another man's chest open with a second blow. Blood from the dead and dying spilled across the floor and one thug slipped in it. He went down in the press and Aranthir plunged his blade into the man's neck as he tried to rise.

Only one thug remained standing now and the peril he was in was finally sinking in. He backed away from his thrashing, dying companions and clutched his knife before him as if he expected the sight of it to ward off his attackers.

Aranthir stepped over the dying men, leaving them for Lutharis to finish. He advanced against the last assassin, who backpedaled toward the door as he gave ground. His face turned from snarling to desperate and he cried out in fright.

"Don't kill me, please!"

Aranthir was uninterested. He lunged forward and thrust his blade through the man's ribs and into his heart. He died standing and tumbled to the floor dead. Turning around, he saw Lutharis slay the last dying man with a heavy, overhead stroke of the messer.

"That's all of them," Lutharis breathed at last. They looked back down the hallway to where Brokha and Leaysa stood, mouths agape, in the sitting room where they had fucked.

"You're safe now, Your Highness," Aranthir called. "Gods willing..."

The princess collected herself quickly. With a serving cloth she wiped herself clean of sweat and cum before beginning to dress herself again. The door to the room flew open and Retta burst in with three guardsmen, all four holding bared blades.

"Your Highness, I..." he trailed off, his eyes wandering up and down the princess' nude form, then over the handmaid's body for good measure.

"There is nothing left to worry about, my good man," Brokha replied coolly. "The mercenaries have handled everything. Now, bring me Marelka, for I have many questions to ask of her. And her father will want to see her in any case."

"Yes, of course," Retta replied, lowering his blade. He sheepishly backed out of the room, though he and his guards savored the moment to look.

"Very well now, half-elf," Brokha called. "You have satisfied me and more. I must go now, for my accession to the throne is soon at hand. I may have more need of you in the coming days, however. If you're interested in earning some more coin, stay in the city." She and Leaysa dressed themselves quickly and left through the other door.

"Now then," Aranthir breathed as the princess and her handmaid went off, "Let's get dressed and get out of here before the queen dies or anything else happens!"

"Aye," Lutharis agreed, "in any case, this was a night never to be forgotten."

"And I haven't even shown you all of the loot yet!"