Accidental Time Traveller

Story Info
Modern-day nerd crosses paths with Viking shieldmaiden.
1.8k words
4.31
5.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with female on male sexual activity of a questionably consensual nature, readers bothered by such may want to skip it. All characters in sexual situations are assumed to be at least 18 years of age. And lastly, to all the nitpickers out there, I am well aware that real shieldmaidens (probably) didn't behave like this.

Accidental Time Traveller

Louie struggled to get his bearings- where the hell was he? Only a few seconds ago he was in a lab at the university, on a balmy afternoon, observing one of the more- controversial professors displaying his supposed time machine. The old bastard threw a switch, then started to freak out when the machine began making strange noises...

A bright flash later and Louie found himself shivering in an empty field in the dark of night. He looked in every direction, thinking some of the other spectators or the professor might have ended up here too, but saw he was alone- what to do now?

Louie kept looking around, even though there was obviously nobody else here, until out of the corner of his eye he noticed what might be a road in the distance; bereft of any other ideas he sprinted toward it.

Unfortunately, as Louie feared, it turned out to be a dirt road- or it had been, before a recent rainfall had turned it into what may more accurately be described as a mud road. There were horse-hoof prints in the muck as well as boot-prints, though the latter were flat and missing the tread patterns found on the soles of modern boots. Both sets of prints went in the same direction, so Louie turned and set off in that direction too.

The muddy path led him to a small seaside village consisting of maybe twenty buildings at the most; aside from one that looked like a church and another that was probably a tavern, the majority of the structures present appeared to be family dwellings. Few people were out and about, most of them leaving or approaching the presumed tavern.

Louie approached one of the villagers hoping to learn where he was and what year it happened to be. Unfortunately, when looking his way, the villager, covered in mud (or at least Louie hoped it was mud) seemed taken aback at Louie's anachronistic clothing; after getting over his initial surprise the peasant leaned forward to get a closer look at the spectacles on Louie's face.

Louie was about to say something when the sudden clanging of the church bells startled him, in his confusion he looked about- and froze at the sight of a volley of flaming arrows lighting up the night sky.

By the time Louie realized the wise move would be to seek cover most of the villagers- including the one he approached- had already rushed to their homes, either to hide within or flee from with their families, in the case of the few houses unlucky enough to be struck by the arrows and set ablaze.

Louie ran to the nearest house and pummelled the door with his fists; after the longest few seconds of his life someone on the other side opened the door and dragged him in before barring it closed again.

Huddled with the other occupants Louie shuddered at the sounds of the invaders yelling, followed by the cut-short screams of those they fell upon. When the door was struck by weapons but seemed to hold Louie dared to hope he and the family were safe- until a pole axe slashed between the door planks and split the bar holding it shut.

As an armoured boot finished the task of breaking the door down the realization it was fight or die gave Louie a sudden measure of courage; springing to his feet he grabbed a nearby skillet with both hands and swung it into the face of the first invader to barge in, striking him across the eyes. The attacker fell to the floor, and a suddenly emboldened Louie swung his improvised weapon at the closest of the intruders that followed.

Unfortunately, this invader blocked Louie's swing with a sturdy shield, then kneed him in the gut; falling on his back he started to rise- and froze when he felt the point of a bastard sword press against his Adam's apple.

He looked up at his assailant. The attacker's frame was well-hidden behind weather-worn armour, a head was concealed by a helmet except for some blonde locks that fell past the breastplate and a pair of intense eyes. The sword-bearer shouted something at Louie in a language he failed to understand, but something else caught him off guard- the attacker's voice sounded like a woman's voice!

Again, the attacker shouted at Louie; when it was obvious that he didn't understand those words either she withdrew her blade then grabbed him with the arm her shield was banded to and pulled Louie up until his face was centimetres from her own. Louie realized the attacker was indeed a woman, albeit one who wore more practical armour than any of the cosplayers he'd ever seen.

Sheathing her sword, the woman removed her helmet and Louie gasped; for a violent depredator who was holding him by the throat she was not unattractive. Another surprise came when, after looking him over she gave a faint smile- as if she found the strangely dressed man pleasing to the eye as well.

The woman roughly shoved Louie outside; some feet from the dwelling he looked back and saw the other invaders herd the family that had called the dwelling home toward a larger group of captive villagers.

Louie started to walk to the larger group, but a gauntleted hand cuffed him on the side of his skull; turning around he heard the Viking woman snap at him angrily and gesture for him to follow her instead.

She led him to one of several longboats on the shore, once both had climbed aboard, she pointed to a wooden seat and snarled something that Louie assumed meant sit down- which he did. Looking down Louie heard the laughing of victorious marauders and felt the boat tilting from one side to another as they boarded the craft.

Someone shouted the name "Helga!"; looking up he saw a muscular thug with a long, red beard approach. This brute looked at Louie amusingly, and spoke again, saying words that Louie didn't understand- but with a salacious tone that made him shudder.

'Helga', if that was her name, calmly placed a hand on Louie's shoulder and growled. The red-beard- who had to have at least twice her bulk- backed away with his hands raised, his formerly smug face pale with fear. Louie started to wonder just what kind of woman was sitting beside him.

The trip back to Scandinavia was a blur; before Louie even realized it Helga had bodily dragged him with her to the interior of a great hall. Her fellow pirates laughed and guzzled red wine from a barrel with a crucifix etched into the side- probably looted from the church Louie had seen in the village. Helga dipped a drinking horn into the barrel, downed the wine in one gulp, then dipped it again before thrusting it in front of Louie's face. Louie drank, if only to humor the one person he counted on for protection.

Eventually Helga seemed to get bored and motioned for Louie to follow her. They left the torch-lit hall and approached a smaller structure.

The structure amounted to walls and a roof over a hot spring, presumably used to bathe. Helga pointed to the steps that descended to the water.

Even someone as clueless as Louie could deduce what Helga expected from him; turning his back to the shieldmaiden he doffed everything except for his glasses, walked nervously into the warm water and, seeing a bar of primitive soap, took it in hand and began to wash himself.

Louie was so lost in thought he didn't even hear Helga leave. Nor did he hear her return wearing only a fur cloak which she dropped from her shoulders before walking down the steps toward him- she did get Louie's attention when she pressed her full breasts against his back and wrapped her toned arms around his body.

"Helga?" Louie nervously asked; the shieldmaiden merely purred while she nuzzled the back of his neck- then reached down to grab his sudden erection.

"Easy there!" Louie impulsively shouted; Helga just chuckled and holding him by his organ, led him back up the steps before she shoved him down onto her discarded fur cloak and straddled him.

Hoping he knew what he was doing, Louie reached up with both hands and began to massage Helga's breasts. Helga raised her head toward the sky and moaned.

"You like that?" Louie asked even though the chance of her understanding his words were this side of none; a few moans later she bent down and kissed the surprised Louie, her tongue darting past his lips.

Finally, Helga raised up her lower body and, positioning her slit over his erection, thrust her hips down and impaled herself on him. Louie grunted in a bit of pain at how rough she was, but Helga groaned in pleasure.

Louie didn't consider himself a porn star by anyone's standards, yet Helga didn't seem to mind; faster and faster she rode him, howling all the way. Louie abruptly sensed he was about to ejaculate; he tried to think of a way to warn her but before he could say anything Helga's hand clamped down his mouth and before he knew it...

Louie burst his load, his hips involuntarily bucking, his grunts muffled by Helga's hand. Helga herself let out a yelp that probably could've reached the village she and the other Vikings had sacked; she collapsed on top of Louie, breathing heavily. A few moments later, she slowly rose to her feet and pulled Louie up with her.

Later that night, in Helga's bedchambers, on a bedroll under a fur blanket the shieldmaiden snored as her naked body spooned against a wide-awake Louie while he pondered his situation. Part of him insisted he was in a time and place he didn't belong, but the fact remained he was at a loss on how to get back- lord knows he had little faith in the quack whose machine dumped him here pulling off a rescue attempt.

No, Louie gradually resigned himself to the idea that he was stuck here and now, and the likelihood of his survival rested on keeping Helga happy- but what would he do if the shieldmaiden eventually tired of him?

At this point Helga's hand drifted down south and began stroking Louie; caught off guard, he looked down and concluded he would figure it out in the morning...