Queen: The First Step

Story Info
Queen tests out a new drug on her landlord.
2.3k words
4
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neon lights lit up the room. The same annoying shade of faded blue that reminded Queen of her situation. A ratty apartment with stained wallpaper peeling off at the corners of the room. The crimson draven (Dragon person) was free for the first time in her life, staring at the tube tv she bought from a garage sale and drinking cheap beer from a gas station. The static filled images made it impossible to see what was happening but Queen didn't care. It was background noise for now. Still, she heard their taunting words.

You're going to miss us.

Why bother leaving when you're gonna come back when you realize how good we have it?

She scoffed and shot-gunned another beer before crushing the can in her hand. "Idiots, we were someone's toys." She threw the can on the stack off to the side of the rotting couch and stands up, stretching her arms in the air. She wore a simple muscle shirt, no bra which allowed a small peak at her shapely breasts, worn down jeans and she often was barefoot since her talons ripped through shoes like they were wet toilet paper. Her violet hair, scarlet scales, green markings, and amber eyes with dark irises made for a beautiful spectacle to behold. Curved horns with organic gemstones adorned her head and various places on her body. Slender and beautiful by many accounts. She was the first to be approached at the brothel.

She picked up another beer before walking into the kitchen. On the counter was a makeshift chemistry lab. Haphazardly put together. She grabbed an old notebook laying next to it and began flipping through the pages to confirm her notes. Her eyes darted from the pages to the liquid bubbling on the burner. It should be ready. She thought to herself as she closed her notebook, laid it down, and turned off the flame. She pulled her phone from her pocket and opened up the voice recorder.

"Today is June 5th, 8: 54 p.m. I finally isolated the compound I discovered in the Ruedhilic (Roo Day Lick) flower. After days of dodging the landlord and that cunt he calls a daughter, I have distilled it into a liquid form. It still requires testing to see if my theory holds up." She placed the phone down and picked up a syringe to take a sample of the compound. The eerie yellowish fluid swirled around, having an almost enticing appearance to it. "All I need is the proper test subject."

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!

"McDale! Open up! You're late with your rent!" Queen's ear twitched at the sound of the landlord's daughter at the door. An evil smirk crawled across her cheeks.

"Ask and ye shall receive." She hid the syringe to avoid it being seen when she went over to the door, peering through the peephole to gaze at the lavishing brunette standing in the hallway. Racheal was a young woman with an ample bust size that made Queen seem flat by comparison and some child-bearing hips that made men call her mommy. Her jet-black hair shimmered in the light while her leggings and T-shirt didn't leave much to the imagination. It had Queen licking her lips before she opened the door and hid the syringe behind her back. "Racheal, I wasn't expecting you for a few more days."

"Shut up!" Racheal snapped, crossing her arms and leaning cocking her hips to the side. "I just came by to let you know that Dad passed away last week and I'll be taken over as your new landlord." The woman grinned, leaning closer to Queen. "And I know you've been up to something. We've had several reports of odd smells coming from your apartment."

"Odd smells?" Queen replied with a sly remark. "are you sure it's not the fact your old man barely any effort to care for this building or any of his properties?" Racheal pointed a finger in Queen's face, shutting her up quick. The woman wasn't about to stand there and tolerate any disrespect towards her late father. As well as the fact she always suspected Queen was up to something.

"One more word and I'll the have cops break this door in." She stopped and started sniffing the air. Her face twisted up in disgust and covered her nose with her shirt. "Oh, God! What the fuck is that stench?"

"Oh, that?" She played koi and looked at the kitchen. "just a little something I have cooking." Racheal had enough. She wasn't to stay here any longer. She quickly turned away with the promise the police would be paying Queen a visit. She had her chance while they were alone. Queen grabbed Racheal and jabbed the needle into her neck with a hand over her mouth. The solution flooded her veins while Queen fought to drag the woman into her apartment and took effect immediately, lulling Racheal into a slight haze while Queen placed her on the couch. Her body slumped over to the side while Queen looked at her panting heavily. "Damn, you're a hefty girl." Her head tilted to the side as she kneeled to the floor and brushed Racheal's hair behind her ear. "Racheal, can you hear me?" Racheal merely groaned, drooling on the couch cushion. "Racheal, I need you to speak. Tell me if you can hear me."

"Yes..." Queen smiled and nodded.

"Good, now I want you to listen to me. You're helping me with a small test. Something I think we can both benefit from if you help me out, okay? So, we'll start with a few rules. You will slowly wake up and accept the following: what I say goes. Meaning when I tell you something I expect you to listen. That means how you think, feel, or act will be determined by me. You will not say a word to anyone of what happens between us. That includes the police or doctors. Lastly, you will keep coming back to me when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Racheal was now laying in a pool of her own drool. Queen was mildly concerned she could produce this much saliva, but it wasn't a pressing matter. She started to help Racheal regain her senses. The woman repeatedly blinked, pushing herself up on the couch and looking around before her eyes fell on Queen. The rage that came over her face would make even hardened soldier flinch as she jumped up to swing on Queen.

"Stop and sit down." Racheal got a few licks in before Queen's orders took effect, and she did as she was told. She shook her head and glared at Queen.

"What the fuck have you done to me?" She demanded from Queen, watching her stand there with a sinister smirk on her face.

"It's nothing to worry about. You're perfectly safe here." Racheal's tension melted away. She began to feel comfortable being in the same room as Queen and it scared her.

"Please, let me go. I won't bother you again."

"And risk letting you tell someone?" Queen went over to the door and checked the hallway before closing it with a click of the lock. "I can't let that happen. Especially when I can teach you some manners" Queen removed her shirt and tossed it off to the side. Racheal's heart was racing, her mind racing with all manner of scenarios of what was about to happen. Queen smiled, rubbing her body up and down. "I will admit I am not paying my rent on time but maybe we can find another way to pay?" she unbuttoned her jeans while Racheal scoffed dismissively.

"Are you serious? I don't know who you think I am, but you've got..." her eyes fell on something she wasn't expecting. "A fucking cock!" She didn't know what to think after seeing a large shapely cock dangling in front of her like bait on a hook. "You're fucking sick!" she screamed and tried to get up to run. She questioned why she wasn't moving sooner.

"You said you were horny." Racheal froze and looked at her. Before she could react, a warm feeling came over her body. Queen calmly approached her and slid her jeans off, leaving them on the floor while she grabbed Racheal's hand and made her touch it. "Stroke it. Hey, be gentle!" she barked at the horrified woman when she started to pull on it like a party popper. She was shaking all over, but the feeling grew more intense by the second. Soon she was feeling damp between her thighs.

"Oh, god, this is so fucking wrong! I'm a human and you're..."

"The most beautiful creature you've ever seen." Queen finished her sentence. Racheal couldn't pull her eyes away from her. The air seemed to glow around Queen. It was turning into a scene from a romantic movie or novel. Queen pushed Racheal back against the wall. "I am nothing like you've seen before. Sure, mixing species in frowned upon but that doesn't matter when I can tell you what to think."

"what to think?" Racheal questioned. Her mind reeling and flailing about to find a rational answer for what was happening top her. Queen grabbed her by the chin and softly growled to assert her dominance.

"Yes, women are naturally submissive. Since I have this wonderful cock, I can act like a man and make you my slave. My dumb, brain-dead bimbo." She reached down and cupped Racheal's heavy breast and started kneading it in her hand. Her tail traveled up Racheal's thigh and rubbed against her womanhood. Racheal shuddered, melting into the wall. She never once considered sleeping with just anyone. Her virginity was already gone but it didn't mean Racheal was the type of woman who got around.

"But I... hadn't had sex... since, since."

"Since when?"

"Hnng, Ah fuck!" She started to lose her train of thought. Queen's teasing had her turning into a pile of mush. The perverted draven grinned and leaned in closer to whisper in her ear.

"You are my little fuck toy. I will show you how to please anyone. You'll keep up your daily life and run your father's business but when I say you will bow down and worship me as your goddess." She pulled away and looked at the woman's addled eyes, fogged over with lust and desire. "Understand, slut?" Racheal eagerly nodded her head as she grabbed Queen's hand and slid it under her shirt.

"Yes, I want to worship you." Queen was beside herself. She needs to see how far she could go with this. She pulled Racheal over to the couch and made her lay down with her legs in the air. Queen stroked her cock and pulled the leggings upward to the knees. She gazed at the glistening folds of Racheal's pussy. Her cock was eager and waiting to fill the woman up. She couldn't wait either, tearing the leggings off and shredding the panties with her claws Queen slammed her cock inside of Racheal. Both women broke into a melody of incoherent moans and screams. Queen's hips bucked wildly while Racheal's walls tried to pull her further in. Milking the draven's cock and splatter her seed all over the woman's womb.

An hour passed while Queen was still inside of her new plaything. Racheal was now on her hands and knees, lost in the pure bliss of surrendering her free will. There wasn't a single thought in her brain aside of getting Queen to cum in her. Queen couldn't fully enjoy the moment, keeping an eye on the clock to estimate how long Racheal had been under. The testing dose was still effective after so much time. It was unexpected. She enjoyed having this spoiled brat at her mercy, but it was time to see if the woman could break free given the right trigger. She looked down at Racheal and took a deep breath. "Racheal, I wanna cum on your beautiful face." Racheal's head spun around with stars in her eyes.

"Oh, please cum on my face! Mark me as your cum dump!" Where the words came from was question that didn't need an answer. Queen just needed to get this done and get Racheal out of here before someone came along looking for her. She pulled away and got Racheal into position, jerking herself off as quickly as she could. It almost didn't work, and a small drip shot out from the tip. Racheal whipped it off with her finger and licked it off with a smile.

"Good girl, now get out of here and wait until

I call you. Don't tell anyone." Racheal nodded and grabbed what remained of her clothes, leaving on Queen's apartment. Queen huffed, falling to the couch and cupping her face in her hands. "God damnit!" She swore under her breath. This night was a disaster from the get-go. She was so caught up in her power fantasy that she failed to set up a proper test of the serum. She needed to be careful moving forward. Who knows what Racheal will remember after the serum wears off? Queen got up and went into the shower to clean up. She'd burn that bridge when it came time.

The following morning, Queen went down to get her mail. Nothing but bills as per usual. She sorted through the envelopes until she found a blank one. It looked like a birthday card. She opened it up and shockingly, she finds a topless picture of Racheal. The delicious mounds had Queen covering up a boner with her tail. She turned to see Racheal standing in her office door, replacing the sign on the front with something new. The raven hair looked at Queen and winked before heading inside. Queen was surprised but it gave her some hope. She smiled and pocketed the picture. Maybe she had nothing to worry about after all.