All Comments on 'Queen to the Dragon King Pt. 03'

by Jessika_Thorne

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 9 years ago

Is this the end? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are late

Come on... We need more.. When will the baby come? What other changes will Ciara face?? More and fast... Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope this isn't the end!

I love love love this story! I hope this isn't the end I hope you keep on writing. And could you clarify something did she turn into a dragon or is she human with dragon qualities or was the potion only temporary? im still confused??? but still I love the story hope you write another one!

Jessika_ThorneJessika_Thornealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

It's intentionally a little bit unclear what's happening - if it's temporary or permanent, and how dragon-like ( or draconic ) Ciara has become. :)

...because if I leave part of the story unfinished and unclear, I'm more inclined to come back and continue the story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

I thoroughly enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

Man I hope there's more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"To feed all of us" Oh man, she's pregnant isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Crap!!

this is getting better and better! so he turned her into a dragon-hybrid, and quite possibly impregnated her? damn, i can´t wait for the next part!

Hethen129Hethen129over 8 years ago
Sounds like

She was already pregnant and the king had to change her before the what eggs? Children? Came. This is really getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you continue this story!!!! It's just so good!!!!!! I really felt the joy in their flight!!!!!! Their relationship is so positive!!!!!

thomaslovecraftthomaslovecraftover 8 years ago
excellent story and penmanship!

hi! this is the best dragon monster erotica that i have ever read! i read this almost every night before going to sleep! the relationship between Ciara and her King is so sensuous but playful! excellent penmanship with great descriptions!

just curious though, would you be going into other genres of monster erotica? like tentacles and stuff? coz so far i haven't read a good tentacles erotica that is on par with this series.

hope to read more stuff from you soon! : D

JLR6486JLR6486about 5 years ago
more please

Please some more? This is one of my favorite stories!

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 5 years ago
Excellent Story

I love the twist at the end. Please give us more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plz

Please make more

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Wow

I don't know what it is, but there is just something so erotic about transformation stories. Doesn't matter if the transformation is external like this one or just internal, as seen in lab experiment stories or those where aliens modify someone to impregnate other humans. Throwing impregnation onto the same fire just sets it off that much more intensely.

I like where this story ended, and I love that the King demonstrated that he has developed feelings for Ciara. If you were to continue the story, I would be interested to see how the village, and also possibly any of Ciara's relatives react to her transformation, and whether they realize that she has saved them from ever having to send more sacrifices. That, or maybe they hate her for giving the King a reason to move on, leaving the villagers to deal with other beasts, like the recently splattered manticore. Maybe the woman whose life Ciara saved in chapter 1 tracks the King and Ciara down to plead for help with a mythical beast and Ciara can assert her newfound power as Queen to stomp (and then use her magical breath to immolate, or freeze, or zap!!) it into oblivion. It might also be really fun if she is able to shapeshift between dragon and woman as a side effect of having started life as a human.

Either way, you get 5 stars. Even though it felt really short, it pressed all the right buttons, gave us likeable characters, and showed us an interesting, fantastical world nonetheless.

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

What a lovely story! Thank you.

-g

NovaMNovaMabout 2 years ago

This was a cool story. Just love women who can tame their dragons 🐉 and make them behaveeee ⚛️♨️♻️🔝

Well, we are patiently (impatiently) awaiting your next Fruit of the Pen.

Love, NovaM 💐

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Worthy end to a brilliant story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessika_Thorne@Jessika_Thorne
345 Followers
I'm writing in a variety of styles, with a variety of scenarios! If you like my style, feel free to suggest a story idea - and look for me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jessika.thorne.writer/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories