Queen to the Dragon King Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still ..." the King said, drawing a breath and exhaling with a quiet snarl. "It would be rude not to drink it, after I went to all that trouble." From around her King's side, Ciara saw the tip of his tail curl over the stones and into the basin, quietly slipping beneath the surface while the King kept his eyes focused on Ciara.

Ciara turned in place to face her King, supporting herself on her elbows behind her back and resting her hands on her ribs beneath her breasts. "Well, that's true. I wouldn't want to be seen as rude..." Ciara said, smirking as she pushed off the side of the basin to cut through the water back towards the mug. She leaned on the side of the basin, keeping herself low in the water so that she was looking up at her King. She slipped both hands around the mug, making sure to take her time, extending the tension of their game. She lifted the mug, and pressed her lips to it's side, and she saw her King's eyes light up...

...she lowered the mug, and raised an eyebrow to him quizzically. He motioned twice with the end of his nose, encouraging her to drink, and Ciara shook her head with a laugh. "Bottoms up, then!", she said, and downed the mug.

The brew was thicker than it usually was, and Ciara could feel it coating her mouth and her throat as she drank. There was a tinge of flavor she was unused to, a subtly metallic taste that blended with the sweetness of the honey. The syrupy mix adhered to her tongue as it flowed down her throat, and when it reached her stomach, it felt filling, like a mead. Ciara felt like the wonderful brew was expanding out from her stomach, moving into her body and warming her. As the drink came to an end, she immediately felt a dull crave for more, and heard herself whine just a bit as the drink ended.

"...it's ... so good.", Ciara murmured. "So good. Wow. What'd you ... add to that?", she asked. She felt a wonderful sensation extending along her limbs, warming them and giving them a tingle, as though they had been asleep and were gradually waking up.

"Very little." The King purred. He swept tail up from the depths of the basin, between Ciara's legs to run up along her back. She felt her legs spread, and where the King's scales touched her flesh, felt a wonderful electric frisson of excitement. "Just a slight change. Enough to adjust the potion's ... focus."

As he spoke in his wonderful, resonant, baritone voice, Ciara could feel her whole body tremble with excitement. The sensation kept Ciara from focusing on her King's words; instead, she maneuvered herself in her makeshift seat, wriggling around until her King's thick tail ran directly along her sweetened sex. She pressed her legs together, as if to hold his tail steady, while she pushed her center again him, already insistently, and felt the smooth-yet-bumpy texture of his scales trace over the pearl beneath her mound. Her hands clutched around her King's tail, and she shuddered, feeling her eyes flutter as a lovely spark traced through her body.

"It's ... good." Ciara murmured. She leaned down, pressing her lips against his tail, letting its considerable length and girth run along her stomach and between her breasts, even as it rubbed against her womanhood. The craving for her lover was growing within her, her body aching and ready for him to pluck; she caught herself tracing along the ridges of his tail's scales with her tongue, her hips rocking to rub herself against his serpentine tail.

"Yes." The King purred, letting the word roll. He flexed his tail, sending a ripple down along it. As the tail flexed, it rubbed against Ciara's clitoris, and waves of pleasure rippled through her limbs. She felt her muscles strain, contracting and squeezing at her King's tail. She wrapped her legs around her King's thick limb and rubbed with her hips, forcefully rutting her clitoris against her King's skin.

"Oh, God...", Ciara moaned. She pressed her lips against the King's tail again; the heat of her King's body crackled along her lips and down across her shoulders, then up her arms. Touching her King was electrifying, exciting, charging and thrilling, even more so than usual. She traced her hands along her King's tail, running her fingertips along their scales, feeling each ridge. The sensation of touching the King's scales always excited Ciara, for they possessed an edged texture that made his armor perfect to rub herself against. As she rubbed her fingers along the King's scales, she continued to press her rapidly moistening sex along him as well. The memories of the wonderful sensations that her King had sent rippling through her danced inside her mind, and her body ached for the sensation of his touch. She wrapped her hands around the tip of his tail, and pulled downward on it, as if it were his magnificent and virile cock.

"W ... what is this potion doing?" Ciara cooed, blinking, struggling to think as she felt her mind clouding over. Her hands tingled, as though she had cut off blood flow to them and it was returning slowly. Her shoulder blades ached, as though she had spent hours lifting hay bales or using a hammer, and her legs felt as though they were straining from a great run, even as her lower torso was floating in the water. And she ached inside; her pussy was already throbbing and hungry, but more than that, she felt like it was tightening, almost ... constricting.

"You are my Queen." The King of the Forest answered her. "You are my Queen, and I will have you as my Queen. You please me. This will ... continue to please me."

Ciara stammered, but she felt as though the power of speech had left her. The King's tail roiled and twirled along her pulsing pussy, twisting and coiling and as Ciara twisted and turned with it. The King of the Forest lowered Ciara, letting her sink slightly into the water. She moaned again, but despite her reluctance, the King was already withdrawing his tail, pulling it free of her grasp. As the tail pirouetted down out of her reach, Ciara's arms clumsily reached out, trying to hold her head above water. She felt something solid, and wrapped her hands around it. Ciara was almost immediately able to identify it as her King's forepaw, and she wrapped her arms around it, clinging to it as though her life depended upon it. All of Ciara's muscles ached, and her fingers were clenched into knots as she wrapped both arms around the paw.

Beneath the water's surface, between Ciara's trembling thighs, the very tip of the King's tail carefully stroked back and forth along and across her tender sex. Ciara's pussy felt achy and desperate to feel her King inside of her. Ciara gave a low moan, and murmured, "... press it in" with a whimper.

If the King intended to fulfill her desires, he showed no immediate sign of it. Instead his tail continued to ripple against her sex, and she felt the edge of every scale as they stroked up and over her clitoris. Ciara moaned again, a low and hungry sound, only to have the King pull his tail back, drawing a whimper from Ciara's throat. Ciara's hips flexed up and down, desperate for something to rut against, feeling incomplete without her King's touch. Ciara looked up to her King's face, trying to plead for him to press inside of her, to tease her body, to touch her. She stared at her King's face, her eyes watery and desperate as the ache strained the muscles of her stomach. She felt her shoulder tremble and ache as she clung to her King's paw, and her thighs trembled; her muscles felt as though they might burst.

Then the tip of her King's tail pressed itself against her. She heard herself cry out as the sensation of the touch of her King's tail sent electric excitement through Ciara. The power and pleasure of Ciara's climax strained her body, and she had the sense that the ecstasy that gripped her body was straining against some other force that was working against her. As the lightning tore up and down her back, she heard herself shriek, and realized it was not wholly of pleasure.

Her back was tearing open.

With her King's tail pressing into her and setting her pussy to trembling, and shudders of ecstasy pushing through her body, Ciara almost felt as though she could disregard the pain as she heard the skin on her back rip open. Her flesh felt like a garment stretched too tight, taut over too much bone and muscle, and like the eyelets on a corset that had been bound too tightly for too long it was finally giving way. Ciara's shoulders tensed, but her legs still trembled; she felt her wet slit throb and pull on the tip of her King's tail, trying to milk cum from it. Her pussy was hungry and needing, desperate to feel filled, even as she felt the skin on her back slough off into the basin. She felt her King issue a low grow; so deep was his baritone she felt her head resonate with it, and heard his claws scraping along the stone floor in pleasure.

Wrapped about her King's paw, Ciara cried out; her first climax had not been enough, and had only whet her body's appetite for more. The muscles of her back tingled and strained as though she had just spent hours lifting hay bales or great rocks.

Her King's tail guided Ciara to the edge of the basin, and she pulled herself up, her back complaining about the weight the entire time. She paused a moment on the cool stones of the water's edge, gathering her strength and recovering her breath. Her King stood over her, his claws skittering along the stones, his eagerness to take her obvious from his demeanor. After her rest, she pushed off the ground with her hands, pulling up to a half-kneeling posture to gaze up at her King, her knees together with her ankles crossed. Her King's eyes seemed to dance in the gloom of the cave, the limited light adding an air of mystery and enchantment to his gaze.

"Stay here." The King murmured. He turned, and Ciara could see his full and aroused cock, suspended beneath his body, as he retreated for a moment to his horde. She bit her lip and watched, her muscles shuddering as she wondered what other marvelous differences her King's version of her potion may yet hold.

The King of the Forest returned after just a moment. He held before him the polished full-length mirror that Ciara had used to add a sense of size to the tiny nook he had allotted to her exclusive use. She wondered for a moment what kind of damage her King would have had to do to remove it so quickly, but had no time to ask, for the King almost immediately set the mirror down before her. She smiled, glancing towards it, and said, "My liege, I had heard that it can be intoxicating, to have a lover take you before..."

Her words trailed off as she saw her image in the mirror. Her eyes had changed dramatically; her reflection revealed that they were now a lustrous yellow, and her pupil had become a slit that cut it in half along its width. Her hair had become a lustrous, shining white and seemed to reflect the light in the same manner as her King's treasured horde. Ciara's skin had taken on a green-black sheen, paler than the King's own, and her chest and stomach had turned to a light white, like a soft underbelly. Her neck seemed longer and more delicate, with her face more angular and its features more refined than they once were.

Most remarkable, though, by far, were the wings that extended from her back.

She flexed her back muscles, and the folded wings responded. The fingers that splayed the wings were the light green of fresh, young leaves, and the membranes between them a paler speckled green, like the stretched skin of a leopard frog. She relaxed, and the wings unfurled themselves, stretching and widening. In the mirror, she saw her King's face behind her, watching her stare at herself in amazement.

"Wings?" she murmured to herself, quietly.

Her King answered her with a low, guttural snarl. He had lowered himself to the ground, and now crept up to her on all fours. His eyes had been reduced to mere slits as his lip curled up to reveal his savage teeth. Ciara bit her lip, her body still tingling in arousal and excitement. She rolled over, so that her stomach was towards the floor. She spread her knees, and rested on her elbows; Ciara found that growing wings had considerably added to her flexibility, as her hips were practically pressed to the floor, her legs nearly out to her sides. She looked back over her shoulder so that she could watch her King crawl towards her, his thick cock aimed squarely at her hips.

The King reached forward and set his clawed paw around Ciara's body, one digit on either side of her head, holding her in place as he had before. This time, though, the soft membrane of her wings pressed into the center of his palm. She found that her wings were much more sensitive than she had thought, and the sensation from them was ticklish, tingling and acute. She spread her wings, practically wrapping them around her King's hand, feeling the ridges and joins of his scales rubbing against the leathery membrane of her wings.

The head of the King's cock pressed against Ciara's wet and eager opening. She was always thrilled by the feel of her King's oversized shaft pressing into her, the feel of the swollen head of his grand cock pressing deep inside her. She had become accommodated to the feeling, and her sodden pussy immediately flexed in eager anticipation of the rough stretching it would receive. Silently, Ciara gave thanks again for the body-shifting potion that had allowed their lusts to be satisfied, and set her knees in place, preparing herself for the taking.

Her King pressed with the head of his cock, itself nearly as wide as Ciara's hips, pressing it against her swollen and slick lips. Ciara felt her King's cock rub against her clitoris, and she moaned her appreciation. Yet, something was different. She would not describe her King as hesitant or gentle, but now he was running his cock back and forth along her slit. Rather than forcing his way into her, her King was teasing and tempting her, behavior he had not previously indulged in. The sensation of her King's firm and rigid shaft, with it's textured head running back-and-forth over her moist sex and eager clitoris, distracted from her curiosity about why he was doing it as she simply enjoyed the fact that he was.

"Mmm, my King...", Ciara murmured, as little explosions surged through her body; she rotated her hips, slightly, pressing herself against the dark purple head of the King's cock, even as he rubbed it against her. "I am yours, my King. I want to feel you inside, now; I need no more preparation."

Above and slightly in front of her, she heard the King chuckle. "Are you so sure?", the King asked. "Ready to have me take you?", her purred, as he pressed the head of his cock firmly against Ciara's hollow.

The press of her King's cock was like a lightning-strike of pain and pleasure. Ciara cried out, as her pussy struggled to expand to accommodate the King, but it seemed as if their wonderful potion was not fast enough. Ciara felt her muscles stretch taut, almost to the point of snapping, as the King's cock pressed itself only just barely into her awaiting hole. A shudder passed along her body, a quivering moving through her thighs and a squeezing across her back; this was more, and harder, than her King had yet taken her, and even as her body cried out in pain, it begged the King's cock not to yield, not even a little.

"Oh, Gods.", Ciara moaned. "It's ... it's too big, it's too much. W ... why is the potion not working? Please, please - softly, softly, I beg you, my King...", Ciara sobbed, the waves of pleasure roiling through her in equal measure to the pain. The King did not stop, though; instead he pressed on, insistent, the throbbing head of his shaft pressing its way steadily into Ciara's depths. Ciara dropped herself from her elbows to the floor, pressing her chest against the stone as she reached back to cup her buttocks in her hands. Ciara pulled her buttocks, trying to spread herself even more, to offer more of herself to her King. The pain was excruciating, but the cascade of pleasure that tumbled over Ciara were every bit as intense. Ciara heard herself moan, her King's cock stretching a wide path through her body.

Ciara heard herself shriek, and felt the stones tremble. The King had never taken her like this, his hips see-sawing back and forth, probing, penetrating and intense. She raked her fingernails along the hard floor, and saw the stone flake and crack beneath her grip. She cried out as she felt her King's cock, as hard as steel, pressing against her cervix, trying to press her open. She moaned out her King's title, but she wasn't sure if she was begging for more or begging for mercy.

With a snarl, the King beared down, pressing Ciara to the stones. Her body shuddering in pain and ecstasy, forcing her to cry out. She felt her wings, her wings, beating slowly, up and down, and she knew that her strength was far greater than before.

When her King next withdrew, pulling himself back to forcefully press into her again, Ciara felt a shudder move along her throbbing pussy, and knew what she had to do.

As the King thrust forward, driving into her, Ciara forced her hips back, meeting his thrust, trying to match his strength and force. She felt her King rebound off the depths of her, the head of his cock straining against the end of her cunt, pressing hard enough that Ciara worried she might tear inside. The sensation was electric, and sent a pulse of vivid pleasure rippling along her thighs and lower back. Ciara grunted as she thrust, a deep and guttural sound that was more animal than human, her pussy aching and desperate to feel her King's cock release its' load into her.

As if in response to her wanton grunt, her King snarled and thrust into Ciara several times in quick succession. Ciara matched her King's motions with a rocking of her own hips, snarling back, feeling the back of her throat resonate. Even as she was snarling, though, she knew her pitch was rising, for she felt the product of her body's labors burgeoning inside her; she was going to cum again, and, from the swelling she felt from the head of her King's cock, he was going to join her in ecstasy this time.

"Oh, yes...", she moaned, angling the top half of her body downward, pressing her chest to the ground, elbows bent out to her sides, palms against the stones. "Oh, God, my King, my King, yes, push in, push in ... fill me up, fill me right up ..."

Her King, above her and still so much larger and more powerful than she, snarled and sank his claws into the stones just like she had, gouging deep furrows as he charged towards his climax. She felt the head of his cock, deep inside her, thrusting into her, pressing against her depths, and she cried out again and again, as it swelled up, threatening with each movent to finally burst...

The King of the Forest thrust one final time, and Ciara felt as if she had been speared by his shaft; she felt as though he had found a way to plunge deeper inside of her than ever before. She gasped, and she heard his roar of dominance and triumph as his cock released his seed. When she felt it's torrent gush inside of her, she felt her pussy convulse as she released roar of her own.

Her King cried out again as sticky rope after sticky rope of his seed-bearing cum filled Ciara's waiting pussy. Her voice joined hers as she roared alongside him; her voice was not that of some village-girl, but that of the mate of the King of the Forest. Her moans as she felt his cock pump were as his lover, but her voice knew to howl alongside her mate, thanking him as she announcing their pairing to the world. As their voices united, it was with enough force make their stone lair shudder.